• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tali's Torment

Tali's Torment

Zack couldn't believe it, but Selby was insistent.

"Dude, trust me. This chick has her number up on the park restroom wall, and if you call, she'll come give you a BJ right here in the bathroom! I don't know why she does it, but she came to see me. She looked miserable, but maybe she's a psycho. She's a good looking psycho."

*****

Tali rested, enjoying a glass of white wine with Fenton the Felon.

"This is a great show" Fenton said to her. "I'm philosophically opposed to Chris Hansen's work, but when he traps these Internet predators, it always makes me laugh."

They both smiled as a middle aged Arab pleaded with Chris Hansen not to turn him in.

As a prosecutor, Tali thought Hansen's work was so necessary, these poor young girls...but as a lawyer, she realized that entrapment was inherently unfair...

It was hard to gauge what Fenton thought entirely, though once or twice he'd wondered aloud why the suspects didn't punch Chris Hansen in the face, ruining those gorgeous looks of his.

Suddenly the phone rang. Tali tensed.

Oh I hope not. It's such a nice evening. Maybe it's just Emily, calling to gossip.

"Fenton, will you get that" she asked, her voice shaking.

Fenton got up and ambled to the phone.

Tali loved him. Fenton's discolored teeth crooked up in a smile as he talked to whoever it was on the phone, and he pushed his mended spectacles back on his large, Semitic nose.

Fenton "Hot" Weir was half Jewish, one quarter black and a quarter "mutt" as he often said, and was an intellectual car thief, perhaps the world's first.

"Tali honey, it's for you" Fenton handed Tali the phone and sat down again, grinning as Chris Hansen watched the subject exiting the door.

Tali got on the phone "Hello?" She tried to put a smile into the phone.

"Baby (hic) I saw your number here on the wall, xxx-xxxx, and you can come here and suck my dick, unless there's a mistake, but the dude on the phone said you're up for it."

Tali sighed, and felt the big rock growing in her chest.

"I-I think it's too late tonight. I'm relaxing-"

Fenton took the phone from Tali.

"Of course she's all ready to go.

You wait there at the public restroom and she'll be with you in about ten minutes. If she's five minutes late, you can wait for just a spectacular blowjob, can't you, son?"

Tali breathed hard.

She felt her nipples getting hard, and knew a part of her craved this humiliation, but she would stand up for herself.

The last time she'd attempted to stand up for herself, Fenton had caned her on both thighs till they were steaming red and then made her stand on two chairs for nearly five hours.

He knew how to get to her, he did.

Still, this was outrageous.

She squared up to Fenton.

"Fenton, I'm just not up to giving some loser an anonymous blowjob tonight." Tali knew there would be fireworks, but this was ridiculous.

Fenton must have some sympathy in his heart for me, Tali thought.

She couldn't understand what part of herself was so devoted to this homely little half-breed.

Tali, who had been twice engaged to rich doctors, and had had every type of handsome man from race-car drivers to law partners begging for her hand.

But Fenton was the only one who had been able to fulfill her needs completely.

Fenton looked at Tali and smiled. Oh, how he loved this submissive.

They'd been together for eight years, and didn't she still look superb at thirty-five?

Fenton was crowding sixty now; he'd dommed probably three hundred women since his first conquest, whipping Dora Kinetti's fat bare bottom on the roof of the tenement where they'd played as children.

"Now, Tali.. you're aware that this was your fantasy, right?" Fenton asked kindly.

"You're the one who confessed that during your monthly masturbation session, when I take off the chastity belt, you fantasized about sucking off anonymous men under my direction."

Fenton sighed heavily.

"And I've gone to the trouble of writing your name and number on the walls of restrooms in hospitals, libraries, office buildings.

Yes, and art galleries, law firms, parking garages, Alcoholics Anonymous clubs, and once at a Est seminar.

And do you appreciate it?"

Fenton shook his head gravely as Tali looked stubborn, and he ambled over to the fireplace, and picked up a heavy poker, which he handed casually.

"I'm so disappointed in you, Tali. Take off your shirt and brassiere, please."

Tali gasped, but her fingers were fumbling with the buttons immediately.

Was Fenton going to beat her with the poker? He'd given her some vicious punishments in his day.

"Step forward"

Fenton's eyes were like steel, and Tali rapidly came up, her bare breasts bobbing.

She watched as Fenton dipped the poker into the fire and pulled it back out, waving it in front of her.

She could see the glow on the end of the poker...

No, he couldn't. Fenton came up close.

"So you don't want to live out your fantasy after all my trouble...

But you were so enjoying it."

Enjoying it!

Every time Tali had to go onto her knees, her nylons soaking up urine on the disgusting, fetid bathroom floors, she winced and nearly vomited.

Once, a guy had had to pee first, and Fenton had insisted that Tali take the man's piss heavy penis in her mouth.

Yes, and let him shoot the pee down her throat without missing a beat, and then begin the horrible blowjob.

Fenton had called Tali "Toilet-Girl" for months afterwards.

Now Fenton came up and touched the glowing tip of the poker to Tali's left breast, just below the nipple.

Tali bit her tongue, but did not jump back as the excruciating burning began.

"Oh...Master Fenton...it hurts. but I still don't want to...suck..." Tali closed her eyes and held her breath to keep from fainting as Fenton finally pulled the poker away, re-applying it to her tender stomach, just above her navel .

Oooooh.

Suddenly Fenton began burning at the other nipple.

Tali gritted her teeth more, and tried hard not to let it show how much pain she was in.

She had been trained to always hold her hands behind her back when she was being tortured, but this was extremely hard with a red-hot poker creating first-degree burns in her tender breasts.

Fenton stepped back and whacked her across both breasts with the poker and Tali began to cry silently.

"Oh you weep beautifully, my dear." Fenton said with a smile.

He had wondered how long Tali would be able to tolerate going and sucking men off in these ridiculous bathrooms

She was so adulated in her career as a District Attorney that of course she needed to be taken down a few pegs now and then.

"Now I guess I'll have to go back and make this thing hot again, it's burned so much of your flesh..."

Fenton smiled, and his eyes met Tali's.

They were implacable.

Tali knew that Fenton would keep going until she gave in, and God knows she didn't want burn marks all over her body when she was changing clothes at her gym.

But something perverse stayed within her.

Tali had gone through such hell the last few times she'd had to go suck off whoever had read the number.

Once it had been an entire drunken motorcycle club, and seven bums had peed on her as she sucked the eighth, it had been so awful.

"Open your elbow up, dear." Fenton said pleasantly.

Puzzled, Tali opened her arm from where it had been caressing her nipple. Fenton smiled and stuck the red hot poker right in the inner crook of her forearm, and Tali's tears gushed out of her eyes as the poker's burn seared the inner elbow.

Oh, how does he know where I hurt the most, she anguished.

"Why don't you take your pants down now, honey." Fenton said, but it wasn't a question.

Tali's buttocks fit so beautifully in these jeans, she thought as she unzipped and dropped her pants and undies.

Fenton walked around to the back, and Tali squealed—

No, yelped as Fenton's poker burned the insides of her knees, and then suddenly Fenton turned and stuck the poker deep into the fire until the entire horrid metal stick was burning.

Fenton picked up Tali's discarded shirt and wrapped it around the other end of the poker, and then came back.

"Over the side of the couch, dearest" his friendly tone came.

Tali, biting her lip and unsuccessfully holding back tears, bent over wearily.

THWACK!

The poker gently spanked Tali, staying for just a moment against her curving alabaster buttock.

YIPE!

"Ooooh Fenton, please it's so hot" screamed Tali desperately.

WHACK! This time the poker hit her across both full buttocks hard.

Tali screamed loudly, and Fenton feared she was going to crawl off the couch.

"Oh dear."

Fenton went into his jacket, finding the trusty police handcuffs he'd stolen from the security officer at the Montgomery County Courthouse where Tali worked.

Swiftly Fenton cuffed Tali's hands behind her head, and bound her ankles together with a bit of twine, making sure Tali was lying perfectly across the arm of the couch again.

Tali heard Fenton chuckle gently as the phone rang again.

"Hi there...yeah, maybe you should come here. We're having a little complication. 2983 Montrose, two blocks from the Sunoco station."

Fenton laughed.

"Yes, by all means, bring your friends, bring whoever's hanging out there, for God's sake. Let's make it a party. Pick up a Domino's pizza."

As Fenton clicked off, Tali said between gritted teeth.

"Forget it, Fenton. This isn't fair. It's not my fantasy to suck off a bunch of drunken losers."

But of course it was. Tali had been driven to all sorts of bizarre locations to perform oral sex...

Her number had been displayed in , recreation centers, supermarkets, airports, clothing stores, burlesque joints, ice-cream parlors, homeless shelters...

Yes, and so many Jiffy Johns that Tali thought if she sucked off one more construction worker she would scream.

Once in a restroom at a video arcade, Tali was almost sure she'd violated the law as a bunch of cheering teenage boys had taken their turn, skull-fucking her again and again...

And these boys had had such staying power that they'd cum in her mouth, gotten hard and done it again, while Fenton had watched happily, playing pocket pool the whole time.

Another time at a synagogue, the entire male chorus of cantors had taken their turn.

Once, at the the Department of Motor Vehicles, the restroom had been so crowded with disgusted men waiting in line that Fenton had encouraged them to whip her with their belts before the blowjobs had started.

She'd gone home in such terrible condition, one fellow had cut her lip with his huge eagle belt buckle.

Then there had been the Redskins game at RFK Stadium, and Tali, who had been looking forward to seeing the game with her season tickets had been tied down in the third stall of the bathroom.

Yes, sucking off man after man during the Super Bowl while Fenton and his girlfriend Lauren had enjoyed the seats and the game immensely.

That had been the time she'd gotten the mysterious herpes rash around her mouth that the doctor had been so puzzled about...

And Fenton had never allowed Tali to kiss him again.

"Fenton please" Tali pleaded as Fenton stuck the business end of the poker into the fire again.

"Just this morning I had to suck off three men in a Starbucks because they saw my number. Can't I just enjoy tonight, please?"

Fenton chortled.

"Look how your pussy juice is soaking up the pillows as you lie there, darling."

Suddenly he was back, poking Tali's beautiful butt with the poker again and again, as if he were putting out cigarettes...

The sound was almost worse than the pain. Ssst! Ssst!

Oh, it was agony, Tali thought.

"Aaaguh!" Tali screamed as she felt the red-hot poker going into her tender rectum.

"What did you expect, darling" Fenton asked gently.

"This is good for teaching you about not being so disobedient. I haven't trained you for eight years to have you treat me this way."

Tali's butt began agonizing in pain as Fenton slammed the poker in between her soft buttocks.

"Tali (slam) when are you (slam) going to (slam) learn that I am (slam) the man, and you (slam) are just the(slam) common, worthless little slave-pig?"

Now Tali was in so much pain she thought she might pass out. She knew intellectually that Fenton was not going to hurt her seriously, but it seemed that this might have serious damage.

The most that had ever happened to Tali's rectum before this had been when a previous master had stuck a thorny rose branch up it, but Tali had only been 19 then, and quite spry.

And now it came again...

No, Fenton pulled back and let the poker graze her buttocks...and now he was dragging the steaming metal across her shoulder blades. Oh, Tali couldn't stand this!

"Now, honey." Fenton said in a friendly way again.

"Since you can't seem to obey, maybe I should put the poker in your mouth, eh?"

Tali gasped.

"Oh no, Master Fenton, you could do real damage if you sizzled the poker in my mouth, Sir. Of course I'll suck off your uh, guests."

Fenton smiled and went back to the fireplace and dropped the poker, returning to unlock the police handcuffs with his trusty bobby pin, and let Tali stand up and untie the cords round her ankles.

"Now isn't this nice. If you suck him and his friends off quickly, you'll have time to watch Chris Hansen, won't you?"

As Tali dropped to her knees, wincing from the pain behind her legs, she thanked Heaven that she had a master who understood.

As the bums filed in to be blown, Tali licked her lips, knowing she would be giving Fenton the best blowjob in the end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Tali's Torment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds