• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • April's Radical Mental Therapy

April's Radical Mental Therapy

Author's Note: Hi folks, firing another one out here. If it hasn't been said before, I am saving what I think is my better work for later submissions. This one is kind of all over the place, something I poked at here and there over the years. I finally managed to salvage it together into something presentable. I wasn't even sure which category to put this, though. NonConsent? Exhibitionism? Mind Control? I chose the latter; please forgive if you disagree after reading the story.

Again, I welcome criticism, no matter how harsh or honest. I'd love to know if you're enjoying them, of course, but I certainly want to get better at the craft. Input is appreciated.

*****

APRIL'S RADICAL MENTAL THERAPY

"You see, doctor. I'm supposed to defend my dissertation next week and I'm terrified I will just freeze up. People will just gawk at me."

At 5'6", with a thin frame, April certainly had a reason for people gawking at her. Her tits were gigantic. No matter what she wore, she inevitably had the stereotypical appearance of a blonde bimbo. One would look at her and think, 'All tits, no brain.'

But that wasn't April at all. She worked hard to break the stereotype, to always go above and beyond in every challenge or task presented to her, to prove to others she was more than the bimbo her body portrayed her to be.

Dr. Wilkinson very quickly deduced the root cause of April's anxiety. As much as she wanted to be taken seriously for her intellectual accomplishments, she battled with people ogling her as if she were a piece of meat.

Unfortunately, thought Dr. Wilkinson, for April's sake, she needed to understand one cannot simply change human nature's animalistic behaviors. With a body like April's, people were going to stare, that's all there was to it. The doctor knew it was in April's best interest to have her come to terms with this fact.

April was somewhat aware of her shortcomings. Had she felt better about her body, perhaps she wouldn't have minded so much if people tended to eye her inappropriately. What people didn't know is that under her blouse and bra, those huge orbs of flesh were freaks of nature. In April's mind, they were not sexy at all. It's not that she just had freakishly large breasts, her areolas encompassed almost half of the entire breasts and large, meaty, puffy nipples capped them off. April felt her tits were better suited for maternal duties, rather than sexual arousal. The thought of others actually seeing her naked breasts mortified her, and she did everything in her power to avoid it, even if she did realize she was traveling down a path of sexual repression.

"You know your material well," said Dr. Wilkinson. "So it's not a matter of being unprepared, just unable to perform when all eyes are upon you. This is what causes your anxiety, yes?"

"Exactly," said April, happy the doctor understood her problem. She was hoping he could give her the confidence she needed to power through her presentation.

April, I'm sure you've heard the saying, 'Life is hard,' am I right?"

"Well, yes, of course."

"And some of us have more unique challenges than others. Whether one is born with disadvantages either physical or mental, many people are still able to overcome their challenges; sometimes, even their fears."

"OK, so what are you saying exactly?" asked April.

"I am saying that in the short time we have gotten to know each other, I have deduced that you have a problem with people looking at you. I believe you have become so accustomed to people gawking at you in a sexual way - or at least that is how you perceive it - that as a reflex, you hide your body as much as possible. You wear unfashionable attire, hoping to minimize the gazes, but I bet in your case it doesn't help much."

"No, it doesn't," said April, "But you don't understand. It gets embarrassing! I don't like it, so I am trying to just do something... well, naturally, I'm sure you understand... to uh... I am taking a career where I won't be bothered often... microbiology! I love the field and I can work quietly in a lab, undisturbed! There's no shame in admitting that. I just don't like being around people."

"And yet you limit yourself, anyway," said Dr. Wilkinson.

"I hardly see it that way."

"April, in anything you do, the better you can assert yourself, the further you will go. It's not just this dissertation we're talking about."

"So how can I get that kind of confidence with my issue?"

"I think we could both agree you will have to become comfortable with your body."

"But I am!" insisted April. "I just don't want people staring at my tits all the time."

"Well, it is obvious by the manner in which you dress that you are not comfortable in your own skin."

"Just because I won't dress like a slut doesn't mean I am not comfortable in my body! I just don't want all the attention focused on my tits, got it?"

"April, let me be blunt. No matter how you dress, your breasts are prominent. I am not going to pretend people don't notice them. Just because you have them, doesn't mean you have to try to hide them. We must be honest here, April, if we want to solve your problem. If you want to be confident in this dissertation, and for the rest of your life, you either have to be confident in your body or perhaps consider surgery.

"Trust me, doctor, there is nothing to admire about my body, and if I could manage it, I probably would consider surgery."

"Even if you believe that, it's not true for others. Look, let's get to the meat of the matter. Would you prefer to go on behaving as you do now, hiding from others, or would you prefer to be a confident person. One who doesn't obsess over what others are thinking all the time."

April paused for a moment. "When you put it that way, I guess it doesn't sound so bad."

"April, take off all your clothes."

"WHAT!?!?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

April was panicking.

"April, you have to not care, don't you understand!"

"That doesn't mean I can be naked in front of you."

"It's the fastest way to cure you, I assure you."

"Doctor, I mean it. I don't want to be seen naked." April was offended by the thought. She couldn't imagine the humility of having anyone see her malformations. At times, she wished she could feel sexy in front of someone while being completely naked. She had urges just like any other girl. But the self-shaming of her body image prevented her from ever even attempting.

Dr. Wilkinson let out a long sigh. Finally, he spoke, "April, what if I told you that since the moment you walked in this room, to this very point, I have deeply hypnotized you. Relaxed you to the point where we can provide solutions and you will be receptive to them."

"Oh, certainly, that is not possible," gasped April.

"You can believe what you want for now, but I will let you know that while you are in this frame of mind, you will be more relaxed and you will realize that this positive, comfortable feeling of relaxation and calmness feels good to you."

"Uh, OK," said April, a bit perplexed by all this. She did feel relaxed all of a sudden, but that had nothing to do with what he was saying, surely.

"In fact, since you arrived, you have pulled your jacket more and more over your bosom, afraid I might lose eye contact with you, perhaps? More likely, you are ashamed of your breasts and trying to hide them. Afraid you may get into situations that make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, it's not that bad," April said, knowing deep down it really was.

"That's right, but it's so much nicer now to know you can be just as comfortable without the jacket, especially considering how warm it is in here."

"If you're asking me to drop the jacket, I will doctor, because it is very warm in here, but that's why I'm taking off the jacket. Not because you asked me to." April slowly peeled the jacket off and wrapped it around the chair.

"See, that wasn't so bad now, was it?" asked the doctor.

"Well, of course not, but I seriously don't understand how this is going to help me with my stage fright."

"Of course, your stage fright. You know, I'd really like you to try something. I'd really like you to get accustomed to being out of your comfort zone."

"What do you mean?"

"I would like you to tell me all about your fear, your phobia, if you will, as you see it. I would like you to tell me your story while braless."

"WHAT?!?! I am NOT getting naked for you, I already told you that."

"Of course, of course, but you don't understand. I have hypnotized you and you will do whatever I ask of you."

"Believe it or not, mister, I know better than that. I studied hypnosis in grad school psychology class and I know that no one can be hypnotized to do something against their will."

"That's exactly correct," said Dr. Wilkinson.

"Then why are you smiling," said April, crossing her arms as best she could over her mammoth jugs. She really was offended, but her bra was itching badly. The undersides of her breasts were almost burning, begging to be scratched. She wondered if she had washed her bra in that new detergent she'd bought recently. Perhaps she was having a reaction to it.

"I am smiling because the brain is a wonderfully complex thing. I did not hypnotize you to do simply everything I tell you, like some mindless robot. That never works. You're right."

"I'm not following," said April, attempting to sneak a scratch in, though it didn't go unnoticed.

"I told your mind to come up with rational reasons... comfortable reasons... to allow you to do what I ask - to be compelled so, in fact - even if you do not like what I am asking you to do. If your mind creates the suggestion for you, it will be much more receptive to the solution. And it will feel good knowing you are in control of your actions and you can make those solutions happen. That is what we're really doing here. This really is for your benefit!"

The thought of taking off the itchy bra was far more appealing to April than getting her tits out just to try out some perverted "therapy" some quack doctor had come up with. April was almost ready to walk of the room, but considering she'd paid for a full two hours, she thought better to stick it out, if only for the time being.

"This all sounds quite complicated and yet, rather silly," said April, "but fine, I am going to try your methods, doctor, and I'll get out of my comfort zone. Braless, right? Nothing more?"

"Nothing more."

"Fine, I wouldn't even be thinking of doing this if it weren't that this bra was itching so terribly." April stood up and walked behind Dr. Wilkinson's desk. "Don't look while I wrestle out of this thing. Yeah, so I'll try this therapy out, but you have to promise me something."

"What's that, April."

"Pay attention to me, not my tits, OK? I don't need that right now."

It was more apparent than ever to Dr. Wilkinson how low April's self-esteem was regarding her physical appearance. He had never seen this kind of modesty, save for childhood abuse cases, yet he knew that was not the issue with her at all. She'd explained she'd grown up in a happy home and it was clear there was no deception in her description. No, this was all self-induced modesty, to the point of hysteria. The doctor hoped that because it was self-induced anxiety, perhaps that would make it easier to snap her out of it. He was eager to test his theories.

April rounded the desk and sat back down in her chair, visibly uneasy about being braless, even if her blouse was thick and dark. Her breasts were so massive, the very weight of them showed through the form of the blouse. April thought for a moment that most people would probably think this to be very hot, but if they only knew how ridiculous her nipples looked, they would instantly be turned off, she was sure. The thought of anyone seeing her nipples made her cringe and she hadn't been so close to that risk in a very long time. A bead of sweat, perhaps spurned from her jostling nerves, streamed down her forehead.

"I am really glad you agreed to go braless, April." said the doctor.

"Well, uh... here I am. Now what?" She was unable to look the doctor in the eyes, like how she felt prior to getting up in front of large crowds.

"I want to remind you, April, that you took your bra off out of need. Two needs: the need to get through this therapy, and the need to alleviate your itching skin. What you did is nothing to be ashamed of, or nervous about. You should be proud. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being comfortable right now. Feeling relaxed, being yourself, and being empowered by these positive actions."

April breathed a sigh of relief and dropped her arms slightly. What the doctor said did kind of make sense, so it seemed in a strange kind of way.

"April, feel proud that you are willing to engage in your therapy. I bet you now realize that you did not have to be so resistant to me when I first asked you to be naked, now, did you?"

April was feeling slightly nervous about sitting there without a bra, she realized. She hadn't experienced being around somebody without "support" in almost ten years. Her nipples were so thick and meaty, they indented the material of her blouse; more erect than they'd been in ages.

"Well, considering I refuse to go naked, I guess this is an adequate compromise. I am definitely a little uncomfortable, doctor, but I am feeling better."

"Why are you feeling any discomfort at all?" asked the doctor.

"Because you are staring at my tits."

It was true, he hadn't taken his eyes off them since the moment she had gone without a bra.

"That's because I was thinking you should remove the blouse, too."

April raged with anger. This doctor was just an average pervert! But a wonderful thought occurred to her. She'd never have to see this jackass again, anyway. If he saw her nipples, he'd probably be scarred for life. "Fine, if the only way I can get your eyes off my tits is to be topless, I will. I promise you won't be able to look at them for long. They're hideous!"

April ripped her blouse off, stunned she was now half naked in front her doctor.

"How mistaken you are," said Dr. Wilkinson.

"I am not mistaken! These are bovine tits!"

"They are beautiful," said Dr. Wilkinson, admiring the deep color and texture of her puffy nipples. They begged to be sucked, he thought.

"They are not beautiful!"

"Yes, they are, and I am not lying. Your breasts are like diamonds. So rare and so beautiful. Please suck your nipples. I'm sure it's been years since you've done that."

"Oh my god! How could you ask me to do that?" April was absolutely shocked by what a pervert this doctor was, but his demand for her to suck her own nipples diverted her eyes to them, and she noticed the most peculiar thing. Whipped cream had been poured all over her nipples. At least that is what she saw in her mind.

"What the hell?!" screamed April. The whipped cream was beginning to melt and would soon drip all over her skirt. She grabbed her left boob and lifted it, licking up the heaping mess. As quickly as she could, she repeated the exercise on the other breast, her tongue rapidly, yet thoroughly, wiping across her nipples.

"How did you do that?" she finally asked, licking her lips.

"Do what?" asked the doctor.

"Put whipped cream on my tits!"

"Oh, I didn't. I simply told you to suck your breasts. Of course you didn't like the idea, so your brain manifested a reason for you to do what I asked. As I said before, the brain is a wondrous thing.

"No. Fucking. Way." April could not believe she had just given this dirty pervert a disgusting sex show.

"Doctor, I am not some slut to be used like this."

"Fuck yourself while you explain to me what you mean."

April suddenly came to the logical conclusion that the doctor would better understand her dilemma of how humiliated she felt about her body. How her slutty figure almost defined her, and it shamed her on a daily basis. To her, everyone viewed her as a slut. What better way to express this to the doctor than to behave like one?

"Doctor, what I am doing is very slutty. What my problem is - is even when I am NOT being slutty - people gawk at me just as you are now. I don't deserve to be looked at this way all the time. I mean, the way they gawk... I might as well be fucking myself in front of them!"

April quickly lifted her skirt and slid her panties to the side, ramming two of her fingers in her pussy. She started pounding as hard as she could muster, making sure to grind her clit into her hand as she did.

"You are correct, April. Now allow me to demonstrate what men would like to be doing when they gawk at you. In fact, something I'm sure they do after you leave their presence."

Doctor Wilkinson walked to the front of desk and dropped his pants. He leaned back against it and began stroking a rather thick and lengthy penis.

April couldn't believe what he was doing. She had just wanted to demonstrate her humiliation and instead, he was going to town fawning over her while she fucked herself. Instead of being repulsed by it, she found herself getting excited. Her pussy got wet and she could feel her first orgasm in many months coming on.

"April, what ought to change about your way of thinking..."

"Yes?" squeaked out April, rubbing faster still.

"Consider this: it's okay to be a slut. You can still be good at whatever else you do in your life."

April came hard on her fingers, forcing them out of her soaking wet pussy, juices dripping all over the chair and floor. She screamed in pleasure, climaxing harder than she'd ever achieved before. This, coupled with the epiphany of realizing this one session with the doctor had completely reframed her mind. And she knew for the better.

She paused for some time, just laying back against the chair, fully exposed as she continued to watch the doctor jerk on his cock. A steady stream of white frothy liquid began pouring out the head of his penis. April smiled, finally looking up at him.

"Well, I think I'm going to be fine at the dissertation."

"Indeed," said Doctor Wilkinson, smiling back. "In fact, I think you're going to be just be fine."

April giggled, and gave her breasts a firm squeeze and winked, "Yeah? Ya think?" She couldn't believe she found herself flirting, an act she hadn't done in years.

The doctor never stopped smiling and gave April a thorough look-over, embracing every inch of her beautiful figure.

"It's a shame. I don't think you'll need a second session."

April thought for a moment, realizing the doctor was probably right. She was definitely leaving this office a changed woman. But she couldn't resist and said, "Oh, I dunno... maybe for reinforcement?"

"Great!" exclaimed the doctor. "I have tonight free."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • April's Radical Mental Therapy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds