• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 11

The Colony Party Ch. 11

Adi and Ajay dashed towards the community building of The Colony after they had prepped Priya. They reached the building in a minute and went straight to the terrace. They saw that the stage was almost ready. Also, not many of the colony residents had arrived. The men got ready for their work.

At today's party, the Chef, Adi, had created Italian cuisines, which were arranged at one corner, and also there was a bar at the other corner. Adi had got Ajay the job as one of the bar tenders for today's party. The men were bartenders tonight. The men wore their uniform and were ready to serve the guests. Adi said, "I'll back in a few minutes. Just get acquainted with the stuffs in the bar. I think you can manage the work of the bartender right? My work won't take much time."

Ajay said, "Don't worry, I'll be able to handle it. You don't take too long." And went into the bar. Ajay observed that most of the items in the bar were the basic stuff, beer bottles, vodka and tequila. For non-drinkers, there was orange juice, red bull and soft drinks. Ajay took a shaker and started to try to prepare a drink. Adi arrived and seeing his friend try on the shaker he said, "Careful now, it has a technique you know." And he proceeded to show how to use the various equipment and make several cocktais.

By ten minutes, Ajay had learnt how to make Manhattan, Mojito, Bloody Mary, Jack Rose, Martini and Margarita. Adi said, "These are the drinks that people over here usually order. And if they say 'Jack Daniels on the rocks' give them a glass filled with ice anda bit of this drink", pointed to the Jack Daniels bottle, "understood?"

Ajay nodded with a smile. His friend has gone beyond bounds to help him on his first new job. The DJ came towards the bar and said, "A vodka martini please, stirred." Adi got that ready in a flas and served it to him. The DJ looked worriedly at his watch and said, "It's already 9:15! Where are the people? I've to shut down the music by 10 as we can't have loud music after that due to government rules."

Adi said, "The people will come soon. And don't you worry about the time, You can play for an extra few minutes if you like. Our Colony is on the outskirts of the city and no one is gonna complain to the Police."

The DJ gulped his drink and said, "Oh then Il'll play for an extra hour!" and went back excitingly towards his set to get the songs ready.

People of the colony soon started to arrive and the place was full in just five minutes. The DJ started playing the latest hits and few people moved towards the dance floor and started dancing. Some of the people opted to eat first while others opted to just go for a drink.

Adi and Ajay were soon busy serving drinks to the customer. Ajay saw the entire colony residents for the first time, they all were in their mid-twenties to early thirties. The oldest was the chairman of the colony, at 45. The group also consisted of teenagers and college going students. It was clear to him that the residents of the colony were the working class and students.

A woman came up to the bar and yelled, "Adi, One Mojito please." Ajay prepared the drink and gave it to her in place of Adi. She took the glass from him with a smile and said, "You look new here. I'm Nisha, and you are..?" "I'm Ajay, the new guy."

"Hmmm, hello there. From how many days are you staying here? I didn't see you at the party yesterday or did I?" Nisha started flirting with Ajay and ran her finger on Ajay's hand.

"I just moved in this morning. Now is there anything I can get you?", Ajay asked.

"How about a dance?" Nisha asked.

"Hey Ajay, this guy needs a Manhattan" Adi interrupted, "And Nishi aunty, We're trying to work here. Why don't you go and dance with your hubby Karthik Uncle. Look he's just there waiting for you." He said pointing to a man who was jumping up and down yelling "Here... I'm here"

Nisha got angry at Adi, "Hey I'm not an aunt. I'm still 23, to years older than you and my hubby is 27, he's not that old too." She turned towards her husband and yelled, "OH hi baby there you are.. I'll be coming over there in a minute, just getting your drink" and resumed her talk with Adi, "Now gimme a Jack on the rocks and a shot of tequila."

Adi gave them to her. She gulped the Tequila and pointed for a refill. While Adi was refilling, she asked, "What's up with that 'elevator out of order' thing anyway? It worked perfectly fine the other night." And gulped the teqilla and mentioned for another refill "Why didn't you get it repaired Adi? You're the go to man for any work to be done in our colony right?" and gulped her third shot and asked for a refill.

Adi replied, "I saw that while coming here. I'll get it repaired by tomorrow, you know we can't get much help today as today's the New Year 's Day."

Nisha said, "Oh well.. Shit he's coming here, gimme a last refill quick" and she gulped her 5th shot just as her husband came by. Karthik said, "Honey, I've left the baby downstairs at the playing area with Divya. Oh and you got me my favourite, come here you" and he took the Jack Rose. Nisha stopped him in between and handed him the Jack on the Rocks saying, "Foolish you, you're taking the wrong one" with an embarrassed look on her face.

Ajay and Adi were giggling, Nisha said angrily, "Well don't you have customers to attend to?" and went to the dance floor with her hubby, who was still complaining why he can't have the Mojito. Adi said, "What a baby! And to think that that guy has a 5 year old son."

Ajay said, "Oh really, I thought they were just married! And what about that elevator? It wasn't broken when we came up just a few minutes ago, how did it break so soon?"

Adi said, "Remember the surprise I'd promised? It's all part of it. What time is it now?"

Ajay checked his clock, "9:29.. You think she'll be here on time?"

"No doubt. She has to be here by now.. Oh and she is!" Adi said checking a remote which had a green light turned on...

Meanwhile, downstairs at the ground floor of the community building, the children were playing in the ground floor play hall. Divya, as usual, was running behind the kids trying to get them into their playing pen. She saw a woman at the entrance of the community building sitting on her legs and trembling. She told one of the teens to take care and went to help out that woman.

As Divya moved towards the woman, she saw how beautiful the woman was. The woman looked in her early twenties, had a good hourglass figure. She was wearing a red sari with a full sleeved black blouse. She looked like a high class lady. The most striking for Divya was the lady's hair. It had curls at the end and it was at bra-strap length. Her hair at the front was cut in a slant direction and was partially covering her right eye. Divya thought this woman's face looks hot.

Divya went and helped the lady get on her feet. The lady smiled said, "Thanks Divya."

Divya was shocked- How does this lady know my name?- she taught and just was she about to ask the question to the lady, a girl came out of the play hall with a small box. She handed it to Divya and said, "Didi (elder sister), I found this in the play pen. It says 'Give to Priya' Is Priya Didi here?"

The lady in red took the letter from the kids hand and said, "Thank you Chutki." And the kid went back to the playing pen. The lady then moved towards the elevator and on seeing the sign she asked, "Divya, which way to the stairs please?"

Divya pointed to the direction of the stairs with a blank face. The lady proceeded to the stairs. Divya's mind had been thinking- 'Is this my neighbour Priya? Wow she is looking so hot. Much hotter than she looked before. And did she just thank me? Where did she learn all this curtsy from? I have to make sure that if it is still that arrogant, egoistic bitch Priya who was my neighbour or is this woman someone else.' She called out, "Hey Nithin, come over here and take care of these children for a few minutes. I'll be back soon" And she too followed the lady upstairs at some distance

Priya was climbing the stairs of the community building to attend the Party. She had to be there by 9:30 or else she would be punished for being late by her master Adi. It was difficult to climb the stairs with the dildos vibrating in her pussy and ass. It was because of their vibration that she was sitting on the floor with her legs closed. As soon as she entered the building, the dildos in her Chasity belt started to vibrate. The sudden burst of vibration made her weak in her legs and she sat down. But after she took the box from the child, the vibration's frequency reduced and she was able to walk.

The climb to the terrace seemed to take too long for Priya. While walking up the stairs, the vibrating dildos would move in and out of her pussy and ass and bring her to excitement. By the time she was at the first floor, her excitement crossed it's limit and Priya had her first climax. She noticed that there was board at the entrance of the room at the first floor, "Donation Centre for Women". She wondered what it may be but she must be at top before her time runs out. She had to get to the top by 9:30PM.

By the time Priya reached the second floor of the building, she had another orgasm. She was enjoying this feeling, the feeling of pleasure when she would walk with the dildos inside her and the best part was climax, she loved the sensation she'd get throughout her body when she would cum. Here too there was a board at the hall of the door. This said 'Donation Centre for Men". This amused Priya, what donations were being made? She wondered.

Now Priya reached the third floor and she was getting frustrated and happy at the same time. She was getting frustrated because she didn't want to get punished for being late. But she was feeling happy because one more floor meant she would be able to climax again. Priya saw that this floor was empty and the floor was dark. The music was getting louder as Priya started climbing the stairs again and soon she was at the entrance of the terrace. She was at the verge of having another climax and suddenly the dildos stopped!

Priya wondered, 'What happened? Why did the dildos stop? She wanted to cum, she wanted to cum soo bad, but why did the dildos stop?" she then saw the time. 9:30:01PM. Priya was late. She was at the entrance of the terrace, behind the door leading to the terrace, but she hadn't entered the party, so she was late. She wondered what would be her punishment as she stepped out of the entrance door and into the terrace...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds