• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Snapped: Maid

Snapped: Maid

This is the start of a new series Snapped, in which a woman is pushed too far and decides to take out her frustrations on the cause of her stress. I have written three so far, however if anyone has any thoughts I would like to hear about it.

*****

Angelica was washing the dishes, by hand because the Banises, Eris and her husband Jason, felt the dishwasher should only be used for when you have a lot of dishes all at once. This meant after a party, but for dishes used throughout the day, no. So Angelica was washing dishes by hand, and of course the dish soap would be the harshest on the market, "because it gets dishes clean" said Eris. The matter was made worse by the fact that they had strange ideas about washing dishes, it must be done barehanded in order to be properly clean. Angelica couldn't complain about what it was doing to her skin, because she had complained that they would call her at odd hours and they had threatened to fire her. Angelica didn't want to make a career of cleaning, but she needed to save money for college, she'd made mistakes in high school, so she didn't have the grades to get a scholarship. Right now if they fired her it would probably take too long to get another job as they wouldn't give her a reference and were vindictive enough to spread the word that she was a bad maid.

"Hey, girl the living room hasn't been dusted and when were you planning to start dinner?" Angelica hated the fact that Eris could never call her by her name, no it was always, "girl" or "hey, you".

"I'm sorry Mrs. Banis, but I was mopping the floor, doing the laundry and now I'm just finishing the dishes. Which would you prefer I did first, the dusting or dinner?" Angelica was trying to sound meek and submissive in the hopes that this would placated Eris.

"You looked like you were daydreaming, why couldn't you finish everything sooner? You're so lazy. Should just fire you and hire a Mexi-Maid, they do their work without complaint and we wouldn't have to pay nearly as much as you." Angelica didn't say anything as she was used to Eris threatening her like this, she usually pushed until she thought Angelica might cry and then left satisfied. Angelica to focus on the dishes to finish as fast as possible but Eris grabbed her shoulder, forcing Angelica to turn to face her.

"You stupid bitch, do you have any understanding of your position, you're my servant, the only thing that separates me from basically owning your lazy ass is the fact that it would be more difficult to get rid of you. Understand this, I don't just threaten, if you don't start buckling down and get some work done, we will fire you. Then you can go back to the ghetto and be a crack whore, you belong on your knees, maybe the best thing for you would be a cock in your throat to teach you your place?" Suddenly Angelica dropped the plate she was washing into the sink that was the last straw. She turned to Eris eyes blazing. Eris closed her mouth, suddenly not so confident, skin paling, which is really something when someone has deep olive skin from a predominantly Greek heritage. Angelica was sure to get fired, but she was too angry to care.

"I am not lazy, cleaning takes time. But what would you know, spoiled brat. You've probably never had to work a day in your life. I did not grow up in the ghetto. You're the stupid bitch." Angelica pushed Eris back in the counter top and she was trembling. Eris let out a strange sound as Angelica advanced and her face started turning red. Angelica stopped as she wasn't sure what was happening, when she the wet patch spreading across the front of Eris' pants. Angelica realized by the size of the patch and the speed with which it spread, that Eris had pissed her pants. Angelica approach closer and Eris started trembling and seemed to be shrinking before her. Angelica was almost five inches taller than Eris's five foot five, yet Eris only seemed to be getting smaller before her.

"Children learn how not to wet themselves, does that make you a baby?" Eris collapsed to the floor, her lower lip quivering and she looked about to cry. Angelica grabbed her by the collar of her shirt dragging her to her feet and leading her to the bathroom. "You've been a bad girl, imagine wetting your pants in front of your employee. Now can you get out of your clothes on your own, or do you need help?" Eris started sobbing and didn't answer. Angelica was in no mood and decided to take matters in her own hands. Angelica forced Eris to raise her hands so that Angelica could pull her shirt off, her bra followed revealing two small tits, she didn't fight as Angelica unsnapped her jeans and lowered them and her soaking panties to the floor. Angelica started the bath, but didn't make it all that warm, Eris objected as she was forced into the tub. Angelica scrubbed Eris from top to bottom and spent most time on cleaning Eris crotch and ass, Eris objected to this rough treatment, but Angelica prevailed. Once she was satisfied that Eris was clean she pulled he rout of the tub and dried her.

"Gather up you clothes a proper you lady should be tidy."

"No, you're the maid, you do it." Once glance from Angelica caused Eris' mouth to shut and Eris gathered up her clothes. Angelica led Eris to the laundry room and directed her to put her clothes in the washer, except for her panties.

"You will be cleaning the panties by hand." Angelica pointed to a nearby sink and handed Eris some detergent. Eris opened her mouth to object when Angelica smacked her cheek, Eris put a hand to her face to check the damage. "I could have told you to clean all of your clothes by hand, but I'm only making you clean your panties and they're really small. Now what do you say when someone does something nice?" Eris looked momentarily confused before answering.

"Thank you." Angelica grabbed Eris' dark hair.

"Thank you, what?"

"Thank you...mistress." Angelica smiled and let go to watch Eris attempt to clean her panties. Eris didn't have a clue, she had obviously never done this before, Angelica patiently instructed her until they were clean hanging up to dry. Eris meant to head back to her room to dress, when Angelica stopped.

"Where are you going, bitch?" Eris winced.

"To my room for more clothes." Angelica shook her head.

"Guess again, you couldn't stop yourself from wetting yourself. You ruined your outfit for today, you don't get another. Maybe this will teach you to remember your potty training. Now let's go to the living room." Angelica went to the living room with Eris following behind. Once in the living room Angelica handed Eris the feather duster.

"You will dust the room, bitch." Eris opened her mouth to object, but closed it quickly when she saw Angelica's express.

"Yes, mistress." Angelica luxuriated in a plush chair as Eris dusted the room, nude. Angelica was starting to enjoy Eris' nudity, not just because her employer was now her pet, but rather she was enjoying it because Eris an attractive nude woman. Angelica realized that the movements of Eris' tits and ass were making her wet, although not in the same way that Eris had been earlier. As Eris continued to dust, Angelica undressed and she waited lightly tugging on her nipples with one hand, while the other slowly moved between her legs. When Angelica saw that Eris had finished the table legs. When Angelica saw that Eris had finished dusting, she felt that she could wait no long.

"Alright bitch that's good, come here." Eris had been so intent on dusting that she hadn't even noticed that Angelica was now naked. Angelica smiled as she noticed that not only were Eris' eyes not on hers they were glued to her breasts. "Would you like to suck on them?" Eris was startled, but nodded quickly.

"Please, may I try, mistress they look so succulent." Angelica's smile deepened.

"You did a good job with the dusting, so I suppose you deserve a reward." Eris leaned into suck Angelica's tits, one after the other, and to Angelica's surprise, Eris started moaning. Angelica wasn't satisfied and she still wanted to vent on Eris.

"Stop, now lie down on my lap." Eris whimpered, but she quickly complied lying on Angelica's lap. Angelica smacked her ass and Eris yelped and turned her head to look up at Angelica.

"Why, mistress?" Angelica looked down sternly.

"Bitch, you don't question. But if you're to learn you must know what you need to do better. First of all my job is to clean, not cook, not do laundry or do every little job that pops into your head. Secondly, I work hard, I never slack off, but doing jobs that should be done by at least three other people means that I don't have time to finish them when you want. Finally your husband leers at me, makes suggestive comments, openly gropes me and on no less than three occasions has tried to see my underwear. When he does these things you yell at me, calling me a hussy and a gold digger, never mind that I'm trying to get him off of me without hitting him. However, I think we both know that this is going to change." Angelica mercilessly rained down more blows on Eris' ass, turning it bright red and causing Eris to moan as well as occasionally whimper. At last Angelica realized that her palm as feeling a bit numb, and she was dripping wet.

"On your knees, bitch my pussy is wet." She paused as she checked Eris' pussy. "And so it seems is yours, you must have been desperate for a good spanking." Eris eagerly, if unsteadily, moved to the floor. Eris looked up uncertainly as Angelica touched her lips and it felt like an electric shock. Angelica had experienced a few clumsy guys trying to go down on her in high school, but none of them knew what they were doing. Eris on the other hand, as a woman, knew exactly where and how to lick. Eris licked Angelica's lips from different angles and at different speeds with occasional licks on her clit. Angelica knew she would cum soon but had an idea. Angelica pushed Eris' face off and stood to walk to the couch. Angelica sat on the couch and patted the space next to her. Like a cat Eris crawled over to the couch and hopped on it. Angelica pushed Eris' head back into her pussy, and Eris delved deeper, spending more time sucking on Angelica's clit. Angelica worked a hand between Eris' legs and Eris moaned and shook her ass encouragingly. Soon Angelica was thrusting two fingers into Eris' pussy and rubbing her thumb on her ass, Eris was focused on sucking Angelica's clit. Angelica felt herself tensing and moaned her orgasm, soon followed by Eris as her juices covered Angelica's hand. Eris rested her cheek on Angelica's leg, and Angelica patted her head, stroking her hair. Angelica opened her eyes, looking down at Eris, whose eyes were closed apparently sleeping. Angelica realized that Eris was actually very cute, particularly when she was sleeping. Angelica smiled, she was looking forward to the fun of having Eris for a pet.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Snapped: Maid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds