• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Changes Required By Mrs Carter

Changes Required By Mrs Carter

123

The cold Chicago wind of the winter of 1948 blew through the grand entrance doors when opened, bringing a chill to the grandiose yet austere municipal building. He dropped to his knees before her in the hall outside the divorce court, and pleaded with her not to go through with it. She stood regal and pompous in her fur coat, enjoying seeing him squirm, and also thoroughly enjoying the looks of utter contempt he received from men and women alike as he humiliated himself. He had noted an immediate change in his formerly timid and homely wife since she discovered his adultery, the discovery a mystery itself as he had been so careful, but her change was not one of the simple anger or grief from betrayal he had expected; she had become so strong and forthright, razor sharp with her tongue, and even her appearance had changed. He stood to lose everything in the squeaky clean business world he frequented, knowledge of his affair with the sort of loose woman of his choice would ruin him.

'I beg you Lana... please don't do it... I'll do anything... Tara meant nothing to me, it was just a sexual fad... I promise I'll make it up to you.' Her female attorney, Dale Grant, stood next to her and equally regal in her tight pencil skirted business dress, sneering with pleasure as she watched him beg. Divorce was her speciality, and she loved watching men grovel. It gave her a supreme thrill to see men on their knees, and unknown to Ben Carter, was a covert associate of his wife Lana. Lana motioned to move toward the courtroom, intensifying her enjoyment as Ben gripped her leg and pleaded like a child, she knowing there was never the intention to proceed there. Dale sighed and smiled, feigning restraint of her aggrieved client.

'Perhaps we should go to my office, and draw up a few legal changes ; business and social, that would appease you, following your husband's unfortunate tryst with this 'Tara' - I'm sure the changes would benefit you.' Lana smiled knowingly.

'OK... there'll be changes alright, to suit me alone.'

Ben felt like a scolded child as he sat in the rear of the cab between the two women, just glad to be off the hook, but wondering what lay ahead. The two women said nothing to him, just sat looking forward with a strange air of contentment on their faces. They strutted ahead of him to the elevator, confident that he followed behind them, insignificant other than to be brought to serve the purpose and uses his newly enlightened wife had in store for him. Their eyes now burned into him with contemptuous smiles as the elevator ascended, making his adulterous cock begin to rise unexpectedly; he knew they had him where they wanted him, and as they were aware of his adultery, they'd probably know the sort of woman Tara was.

The women received smiles from the secretaries as they strutted through to Dale's office, he received more looks of pleased contempt as he followed meekly behind; they'd seen many penitent males walk through to sign their lives over. Dale sat behind her desk, the file for Mr and Mrs Carter open and ready upon it. Lana sat in a leather chair and crossed her legs to display the black stockings and shiny modern stilettos she had suddenly become partial to; Ben's cock stiffened at the strangely attractive change in his once dour wife's appearance, which matched her now sharp persona.

He sweated as he was made to sign over his assets in full, should he dare to stray - the 50% or so she'd acquire under normal circumstances taken from him, he'd be homeless and need to start from scratch; everything else was duly signed away, Lana smiling contentedly as he nervously put his signature to the documents, sealing his fate. Dale grinned as she sorted the paperwork.

'Now the social changes... to be decided entirely by Mrs Carter.' Ben sat meekly with his hands in his lap, guarding the unwelcome yet somehow teasing erection he found himself with; he couldn't hide his inner thoughts and what had attracted him to Tara; the weakness that had brought him to his knees before his wife. She opened her coat to reveal a tight blouse which did not hide her erect nipples, crossing her legs again to give her husband a view of legs which had until now, lost their appeal to him. His cock boned as she lit a cigarette, something else he'd not seen her do, and smiled curtly at him as she exhaled a plume of smoke.

'You will allow me the friends of my choice, and will be available to host and serve whenever I choose company.' Ben gasped at the strange revelation; she normally had nobody round, and only visited the women's institute weekly, or so he thought. Dale tapped the divorce file and looked at him sternly.

'OK... as I said, I'll do anything.' Lana reeled off several social changes while Dale wrote them down on a document ready for his signature; though he was doubtful of their legal eligibility, he would sign, he wanted to appease her. Lana showed him a little more thigh, then smiled at Dale as she prepared to shock him with a clause that he would never have imagined.

'Oh, oral sex. I want it on demand, as and when I require the satisfaction.' Ben took a sharp intake of breath as she continued.

'I know you obliged her that way... you'll lick my cunt on demand from now on.' Ben was speechless, sex with his wife had always been a uniform conformity, mounting her after a little finger based foreplay and ejecting his seed before rolling over to sleep. Tara had introduced him to the delights of servicing a woman that way, making him beg to experience the delightfully spicy whiff of her cunt... and that of her tangy arsehole. His wife must also know he'd been dominated by her. He was grateful to her for that, and now knew he'd know the whiff of his wife's cunt too; and those legs looked so attractive now. He croaked out his affirmation, both women thoroughly enjoying his humiliation.

With his new routine set out for him, his worldly goods signed away to his wife whom he would now honour and obey in more ways than one, he was led away by her to make the journey home. Her silence was maintained in the cab, allowing him to ponder his future as she sat with a contented smile. She left the cab and strutted to their front door without a word, leaving him to scurry out and awkwardly seek the fare from his pocket, in a haste to follow. She stopped at the door and gave him a knowing smile as he approached to notice a banner across the door; 'Welcome home.' Ben was puzzled, how could she have known the outcome... what had he let himself in for? She sneered at him with increasing satisfaction.

'Oh yes, the changes start right now.' She opened the door and closed it behind them, then stood tall and haughty on her heels.

'Can you see any other changes?' His bewildered eyes went first to the door which led to the downstairs bedroom, on it was another banner; 'Welcome to your second honeymoon.' He was then drawn to her satisfied face, which she twitched to take his eyes to something on the wall just inside the door. There on a hook was a collar and leash, the sight making him blush with shame immediately, but also making his balls tingle at his wife's obvious pleasure in humiliating him; his sexual perversity so contrary to the norm in the masculine led world of the forties, it indicated he was not a man, and the delight of his wife at outing him brought his cock up hard. She smiled and pointed to her feet.

'Strip off and kiss my feet! She dominated you, and now I'll be shown the same respect. I'm going to dominate you.' The just and wholesome thrill she felt was immense as he obediently discarded his clothing at her command and sank to his knees before her for the second time in a day; her cunt had moistened nicely on the first occasion, witnessing him humiliate himself in public as her power over him was initiated, she was now wet with arousal as he squirmed naked and bent to kiss her feet, so pleased to see the cock he had rarely shared with her, stand stiff and the bell end slimy with pre-cum at the inner pleasure of the shameful fetish he could no longer hide from her. His heart pounded, anus tingling wildly as her skirt and blouse dropped to the floor around the stilettos he graced so willingly with his lips.

'Head up! You'll know the leash now.' She was pleased to see him sniff at her panties to gain the scent of the cunt he'd neglected as her fingers fastened the symbol of his new status tightly about his neck, the feeling taking him down to a new and lush level of submission, Lana equally aroused in her triumph over him, pulling the leash taut to enjoy the feel of her control of the once wayward husband who was now her toy. She had another surprise for him which would indulge her emerging dominant spite, and seal his total enslavement perpetually. She grinned as she slid a draw open from the hall table, and pulled out a riding crop and black mask. Her look of contentment mirrored the tingling of her cunt before she hid her face behind the mask, and led her freshly dominated prize to the bedroom door.

She swung the door open, and Ben detected other people within the room, before being momentarily blinded by the flash of a camera, capturing the image of him leashed and led by a masked woman. His ears heard cruel laughter that was strangely familiar before his eyes recovered, Lana's voice in a satisfied tone being the next thing he heard.

'There! Now we have a picture of you which'll be distributed should you get any ideas on breaching what I've decided, your pompous friends would never guess the masked woman is me; the woman they know could never lower herself that way.' She laughed as his eyes focused on a male standing in the corner obediently, hooded to preserve his identity, his semi-erect cock poking twice the size of his own... and the sneering woman who stood by the bed with a camera, the shock draining the colour from his face, and making his anus dilate and tingle. He knelt with mouth agape as Tara, the woman who had dominated him and been the subject of his shamefully submissive worship, embraced his now unmasked wife.

'How did it go? Did he sign his possessions over to you in full?' The two grinned down at the hapless male, his deceit manufactured by both women, his cock showing it's perverse appreciation despite his being crushed by the cruel truth. Lana passed the leash to Tara and slipped her panties off and kneeling on the end of the bed, her black stockings and stilettos contrasting with her white and globular arse cheeks.

'Oy yes, it all went perfectly; Dale and I enjoyed seeing him humiliate himself outside the court... ' she laughed as she clicked her fingers at the standing male, beckoning him to stand closer so's to stretch and toy with his huge cock, making it bob erect.

'He signed everything over, I have access to all his bank accounts now, and he's going to be held to all the social changes I want... the photo will ensure that.' Tara tugged at his leash and laughed wickedly as she looked down at the defeated male, who had so earned the justice which would now be served upon him.

'Oh you poor fool! Did you really think you could worship me part-time and deceive your wife into the bargain? Well now you'll serve both of us permanently, you'll work for us when you're not earning money for us through your business; submissive males are in high demand among certain women we know.' Ben trembled on the leash, partly in shock - partly in a pleasurable submissive awe as he learned his fate. Lana savoured the moment then fingered her wet cunt; she was more than ready to dominate.

'These are just some of the friends you agreed to, Dale will be over later; she has a healthy contempt for you and Tara's told her how you like to be caned - we'll all enjoy watching that... now get over here and lick my arsehole, you never did offer before, now you've no choice.' Tara laughed at almost having to restrain him on the leash as he moved forward on all fours, eager to submit on being thoroughly humiliated, crushed by feminine trickery, and boning erect in the surreal submissive situation he had brought upon himself. Lana knelt on the bed in high dudgeon, slipping her panties off and parting the cheeks of her ample arse, victorious as she felt the breath of her husband sniff at the rich tang of the arsehole he'd rudely neglected, but would now worship on demand.

'Lick! Get that tongue deep inside, I want you to taste what you've been missing.' He now yearned to come as his tongue slipped deep into the soft hot pucker of his wife's anus for the first time, held there on a leash by the Mistress who had deceived him for the pleasure of seeing him broken, he found himself at an ecstatic epitome of submission. He had begged his wife on his knees and now knew the consequences, which were blissfully degrading. Lana sighed with pure satisfaction as his warm tongue probed and excited her hot arsehole in an act of lush submissive worship for the first of many occasions, her dominance over him enhanced with every obedient thrust of the soft organ which could not and would not offer any protest. Her cunt was now ready to receive his servile gratitude, when he would learn of his next humiliation.

Tara laughed with contempt as Lana moved her soft globular cheeks away from his sticky face, leaving him straining on the leash, his tongue poking and wishing to continue. Tara sneered at him and could not resist having him feel her spite with the crop, whipping his bare flesh hard, her enjoyment at seeing him dominated by his wife, so fulfilling.

'Obedience! You'll lick when you're told to lick, and you'll see her arsehole again soon enough.' Lana turned and lay back, lifting and spreading her thighs to show him the once hairy cunt he'd poked with indifference whilst dreaming of being dominated by Tara, now shaven smooth as part of her coaching from that very woman, allowing her the maximum sexual pleasure from the many treats it would now receive. Both women enjoyed watching him made to wait anxiously with cock bobbing erect and weeping pre-cum as Lana stroked the hood of her clitoris. Lana worked herself as she had previously had to do on so many occasions before her liaison with Tara, rarely had her husband granted her the time to achieve orgasm; now she owned him, and her satisfaction would be met long before he was given that luxury. She sighed as the pleasure increased the enjoyment of her spite for him.

'Down you go, I need to be nice and lubricated.' Her owned husband was puzzled at her words, but did not hesitate as Tara's grip on the leash loosened to allow him down, his cock pulsing fit to burst as he pressed his face to her smooth vulva, taking in the heady scented spice of her arousal and tasting the silky slickness of her cunt for the first of many times. Lana's lips pursed into a blissful smile as he lapped at her juices and probed the folds with his tongue, the way he'd been taught under Tara's strict guidance. His wife clicked her fingers again, and the tall hooded male stood close once more, Ben's eyes unable to escape him as Lana's hand reached for that huge cock, making the hooded male tremble as his cock was softly nursed to a full erection by his wife's delicate fingers. She gave a pleasured laugh, making her hotly aroused cunt buck in her husband's face.

'I suppose you're wondering why he's here? This is Toby, he's a submissive like you, but has special privileges due to his obviously generous stature.' Ben's cock boned in a futile yet lushly submissive protest as he guessed the humiliation to come, his anus tingled sweetly as it was enhanced by Tara's cruel laugh and her tensioning of the leash. Lana stroked the male's bulbous bell-end with her nails, making him ooze pre-cum.

'Toby is going to fuck me while you watch. He's going to show you how a woman should be serviced... as will the men of my choice in future. He's going to put his cock where only your tongue will be allowed from now on, you're so feeble in that department, and of no use to me that way.' Ben gasped on being hauled back at angle by a laughing Tara, so that he could enjoy viewing his first cuckolding in all it's splendour, and his wife could enjoy his humiliation as his now seemingly diminutive cock stood rock hard. He knelt in helpless obedience and watched his wife's contented smile on beckoning the hooded male forward while spreading her legs wide.

'In you go Toby, this is a special day for me, I will accept nothing but your usual rigorous performance.' A sneering Tara kept his leash nice and tight as the bewildered Ben watched the male carefully descend and ease his ample bell-end up to the juiced slot of his wife's cunt. She wiggled her toes and stared her redundant husband in the eye, showing her acute pleasure as the vast cock stretched her willing silky wetness and began to slide delectably back and forth. He watched with his mind descending to a new low; at first he wanted to beg her not to do it but knew there was no hope, then his wife's eyes showed him that he'd deserved to know punishment in her pleasure, and that pleasure was profound. His eyes glanced from her fixed but fluttering stare at him, broken only when she took the full length of that massive cock which he could not help but view invade and pleasure his wife's cunt. Tara looked down with satisfaction at the awestruck and pathetic male she'd enjoyed dominating, leashed naked and kneeling, erect with submissive humiliation; she would take it further.

'Play with your little cock, I want to see you do it, Lana wants to see you do it... we want to see just how much you appreciate your wife's pleasure.' Lana's gaping smile widened as she saw her husband reach for his cock and strop like a juvenile at a magazine, made to enjoy the spectacle of his own wife fucked while he was held leashed in obedience by his Mistress; the glorious sight took her close to the edge as Toby's promised vigorous thrusts slipped the huge cock back and forth relentlessly. Tara saw her urgency, and would have further humiliation of the stropping husband before his wife lost control to complete ecstasy.

'Taunt him Lana! Taunt him so he remembers your triumph over him forever!' Lana gasped as her orgasm was so close now.

'Ohhhh... this is soooo good! You could never have hoped to please me with that tiny cock... Awww... you're going to have such a treat when I'm satisfied...' Ben now fought to keep control of the ecstasy from his own cock as the shame of his humiliation made him want to spurt his mess in utter surrender to her power, he began to buck and hump on his knees as his pleasured wife lifted her legs high, her toes pointing to the ceiling as she burst into a fulfilling orgasm. Tara whipped him with the crop.

'Don't you dare come! We'll all witness that pleasure at the finale.' Ben released his cock, his eyes fixed on his wife's as she continued her broken stare of satisfaction, his cock weeping milky pre-cum and boning in need of relief. Her eyes closed as she peaked in pure ecstasy, Tara watching the thrusting Toby like a hawk.

'You may spend now Toby! Show her the maximum level of your offering, we all want to see the result of your worship, don't let her husband down or you won't come again for a week!' The hooded male was only too glad to comply, letting out a wistful groan of pure pleasure and arching his back as he began to unleash a worthy load. Ben watched his his balls swing and the pink shaft of his huge cock glisten to white as his fucking of his wife was brought to a satisfying climax; his own balls tingled as he felt the sheer pleasure in his wife's eyes as the performance of the cuckolding he had well and truly deserved was confirmed in full. Tara laughed at the kneeling cur as he watched the panting male ease his huge and messy cock out of his wife's cunt, she picking up the camera again. Lana sighed as she eased herself up onto her elbows, sneering with pleasure at her leashed husband.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Changes Required By Mrs Carter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds