• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Full Moon Pt. 01

Full Moon Pt. 01

1234

Growing up, I never seemed to get along that well with my older sister. We always fought, and even though our mother was always asking us to just be nice to each other and get along, she never truly got her wishes. All we did was fight and argue. But as we grew older, getting near the end of our teenage years, me and my older sister were able to put aside what differences we had and make peace with one another. For the last, brief few years that we had left together, while she was planning on moving out and moving into a house a few miles away, me and her had grown so close that we were nearly inseparable and it was hard to believe that we once had practically been mortal enemies.

By the time I had hit college, she had moved away and I didn't hear anything from her anymore after that. She never called me, never tried to message me on Facebook or text me on my phone, and didn't even send letters through the mail. It was like she had just disappeared from everyone's lives. Not even her friends heard anything from her after this.

I was now about twenty, and my sister was about thirty two. I wasn't in the successful position that I was hoping I'd be in. And I was starting to regret that I just dropped out of college, with druggies, assholes and overly sexual and obsessive girls being the reason I left.

I had many hopes for when I got out of high school. I was hoping to become something that I could be proud of. I had many ideas for possibilities, but the one I was really wanting the most was to become a businessman.

That certainly turned out great. I was now stuck working on minimum wage, doing ridiculous hours, with a bitch boss and had to be sleep every night, or lack of, rather, hearing my roommate scream at her and her boyfriend's sex sessions that sounded more like rape because of her idea of moaning and dirty talk.

But we all make mistakes, I suppose.

Girls were almost as bad for me as the craptastic life I had dug for myself. I couldn't, for the life of me, keep a single girl, and each one ended up screwing me over by either using me and taking advantage of me in various ways, or cheating with other guys and not telling me until it was too late; due to lack of a real conscience.

I had given up on ever settling down, getting married, and having children. Yes; I was still young. But after the sixth girl, I decided that that was enough and I was tired of the pain and heartache. My roommate was about the only female I'd consider giving dating another chance for. But she was obviously taken.

I sat still half-asleep at the small glass table of my kitchen. I was holding a heavy, silver spoon, like the kind you get at a restaurant, and had a plastic green bowl sitting in front of me.

I was exhausted and felt like I was running on empty. I had that feeling that you get when you don't eat enough, and, even though you're awake, you aren't exactly conscious to your surroundings nor paying attention to them; feeling like you're in a dream world.

I was so sick of the absurd hours I was being forced to work. And for what? Fourteen dollars an hour? Complete crap! I was risking my health for a job that wasn't even worth it while my boss acted like a douche to me for no good reason. And then, Stephanie and her rigorous sex that sounded like a rape scene from a damn movie.

It was too much.

I brought the spoon to my mouth and chewed up the cereal that was in it, wishing I would have just made myself some bacon, eggs and sausage instead of something so bland and boring.

Footsteps surrounded the kitchen, and coming from the corners, walking into the kitchen, was my roommate; Stephanie Michelson.

She was a pretty, petite redhead about 5'1. She weighed little; probably about a hundred and ten, and was lacking as far as breasts go. One thing she had that stuck out was a faint, small, firm bubble butt. Her hair was fixed into a long ponytail with a few bangs leaning down her cheeks, and was dressed in a red tube top and matching short shorts that showed off half her ass cheeks and was wedged in her crack.

"Good morning." She bubbly greeted me.

"Sure." I unenthusiastically returned.

"What's wrong? You seem kind of grumpy."

"I'm alive; that's what."

"And you wish you weren't?"

"If it meant not dealing with the world, then yes."

"What if I kissed you?"

"At least I'll die laughing." I tried to sound amused.

"Well, Mr. Deathseeker. I'm going to go out with the girls for a while since I haven't got anything to do today. We're going to buy some new dildos and vibrators."

"Good for you."

"What if I let you barrow one of mine? Maybe that'd cheer you up?"

"I'll pass." I blankly said.

"Just feel better, okay?" Her lips pecked my cheek and she walked away.

Yeah, right. Feel better about what? That my life sucked more dick than the most popular cheerleader back in high-school?

"Here she gets a few reasonable days off while my boss slave-drives me." I murmured.

I finished the rest of my breakfast and just left the bowl on the table, not giving a damn and backed my chair up away from the table and rose up, grabbing my keys off the table.

I approached the cartoonish, colorful blue door that had a window broken down into four squares at the top. I grabbed the golden doorknob and twisted and pulled it, opening it and walking through it, then closing it behind me and locking it once it was closed.

I walked down the cracked stairs that led to my apartment, then walked down another flight of stairs and finally another which was the last and led to ground-level. I navigated around the complex and made my way past a few people that were walking towards their vehicles. I stopped in the parking lot, close to the office gate, and walked towards my '99 Altima and unlocked the door getting in.

Once I was buckled up and had the car started up, I backed up in reverse and made sure I wasn't fixing to touch anyone, then drove out onto the street and was off.

I turned the volume of the radio on and a smile was brought to my melancholic face upon hearing Blue Oyster Cult's Burning For You, blasting the speakers.

I wasn't sure why, but the song always made me think of my older sister. Maybe it was because she listened to it almost every time I was riding in the car with her. I just knew that it was exactly what I needed to brighten up my day.

I came to a stoplight near the local Prince's Hamburgers, and waited in traffic, which quickly killed my mood and had me slapping my head in irritation. Being stuck in traffic was the last thing I wanted and my absentmindedness had landed me in just that: Bad traffic.

Gently strumming my fingers against the steering wheel and staring straight ahead, through my peripheral vision, I saw something. I was positive that I had seen a woman for a second, running past Prince's, but just as I started to process what I had seen, almost just as fast as it took me to realize it was a woman, the thing that I saw was gone.

"What the hell?" I reached a hand up to rub my eyes.

It was starting to seem like the many hours of loss of sleep were finally starting to do me in. Not only had I gained bags under my eyes from years of sleep deprivation and that I found a single white hair about a month ago, but now my brain was so tired that my eyes were starting to play tricks on me.

I searched around through my window for any signs of the woman I'd seen, but no matter where I had looked, I didn't see her anywhere. She was gone. So it made me believe that I really was starting to lose it.

I returned my attention back to the traffic light just in time to see the red light turn green. I waited for the cars in front of me to go and then I slowly maneuvered through traffic at a speed that I was positive a snail would enjoy.

It was needless to say that when I got to work my boss wasn't too happy. Oh, sure; she was never pissing herself with joy except on rare occasions like her birthday, but me being late had left an even more sore taste in her mouth and the middle-aged fatass who hated her life and her job, was practically foaming at the mouth with me.

So came the daily misery of being a lowly cashier.

When my lunch break had came, I sat down at the table of Randall's and unwrapped a roast beef, garden tomato, lettuce and cheddar cheese sandwich and started to eat, with a plastic bottle of water to wash it down with since I had pretty much banned soft drinks from my diet.

I blinked when I could have sworn I saw the same woman from before, but she was gone just as fast as the first time.

"Are you okay?" A voice pulled me back to reality.

I broke free from my spacey-state and directed my gaze towards one of my coworkers. She was a brunette around 4'10 and about sixteen and had been pretty nice to me since she first started. Obviously, I had been working at the forsaken store longer than her, who had only been working for about a year now.

"I'm losing my mind." I replied.

"What?" She cocked a brow.

"Do you see a redhead?"

"No." She looked at me confused.

"SEE?" I hysterically yelled.

"Calm down, Christopher. You're probably just tired."

"That's what I've been saying." I dropped my head onto the table.

"I just need to go home at a reasonable time for once and get some good quality sleep."

"But that heifer won't let that happen." She furrowed her brows.

"Janet, if I die, come to my funeral. Everyone else here can fall in a ditch and get struck by lightning."

"I wouldn't miss it." She covered her mouth with a teeny hand and tried to muffle a giggle.

"So how's Stephanie?"

"She's doing fine."

"You dating her yet?"

"C'mon, Janet, really?"

"Why not?" She playfully winked.

"She's taken." I simply responded.

"Tough luck, huh?" She unwrapped her turkey, tomato and lettuce mini sub.

I lifted my head back up off the table and looked off to the side, but then returned my gaze back to her face and took another huge bite of my lunch.

The rest of the day was hell. When I finally got to go home, I sighed and got into my car and drove off into the night. I rolled down my window and turned off the air conditioner seeing that the snow that the weatherman had spoken of was already about to make its way towards town. At least there was one good thing to look forward to.

As the front blew through the air and brushed across my face and my arm, I came to the last stoplight on the way home.

Again, AGAIN, I saw that woman from before, and she was gone at the same time as she was the previous times that I had seen her.

"I'm getting real tired of this." I grit my teeth and tightened my grip on the steering wheel.

I just wanted to go home and sleep whatever this was off.

Yeah! Sleep, eat my late supper, which was more like a breakfast, fall asleep by three, then wake up at six and get ready for work all over again. Work all day long and then go back to sleep again as soon as I was done.

Some life. I didn't even have a life.

So I drove the rest of the way back to Aqua Springs Apartments and parked in the parking lot, turning my car off and opened the door, got out and locked it behind me. I walked past the parking lot, stepped on the curb, and made my way towards the first set of stairs and walked up them, then the second and then the third.

When I finally got inside, and locked the door behind me, I sighed loudly and squinted my eyes.

Stephanie and her boyfriend were at it again on the couch, not giving a shit that I just walked in and that I probably wasn't in the mood to see the sight of them having sex right in front of me.

"I'm just gonna go in the kitchen." I said, in a slightly annoyed tone.

I tried to block out the sound of sex that was going on in the apartment I was sharing with Stephanie, and just walked up to the freezer and opened it, pulling out a single box of Hungry Man and put the frozen box on the counter while I took a moment to get a knife and a fork for my supper.

I poked a slit into the plastic film and then put it into the microwave and heated it up for six minutes. Six minutes seemed like an eternity given the fact that I had barely eaten anything all day. Technically, it was all yesterday since I spent the whole day at work.

I turned a music playlist on on my phone and plugged in my headphones, put them in my ears and turned the volume up, even though I knew, that even though it may block out the rapid smacking of flesh, it would do little to block out Stephanie's banshee-like cries.

I stared at the microwave and impatiently watched while the seconds went by. I was so hungry I was about to just eat some cereal.

Sometimes I found myself wishing Stephanie cooked more often. I hated the fact I had to come home and cook for myself; especially knowing I'd have little time to sleep. So cooking was pointless. I just bought TV dinners or fast food when I wasn't wasting the day away working for pennies.

The heavy metal song I had on helped to block out some noise, but as I had figured, still didn't drown out quite enough.

When my food was finally done, I removed the film and stirred the mashed potatoes which I should have already done, put my silverware on-top of my food and headed up to my room, not even bothering to tell Stephanie goodnight or hug her.

I opened my door that was adorned with printed out pictures of Britney Spears, and closed the door behind me; grabbing the universal remote and flipping on my 54" widescreen TV, with TCM channel popping up on the TV screen. A faint smile crept across the corners of my face upon seeing The Hunchback of Notre Dame, starring Lon Chaney and Patsy Ruth Miller, coming on. Sure: I'd be asleep soon; but at least I could watch a few minutes worth of one of my favorite classics before I went to sleep.

I blew on my food and brought my fork and knife up to my backyard BBQ patties, stabbing the fork into them and cutting them with the knife.

I removed my headphones from my ears once the music of the silent classic started to play, and as it did so, I brought up a piece of the BBQ covered chunks of patty to my mouth and bite it off the fork, chewing it thoroughly and then swallowing, only to stab my fork onto another piece and chew and devour that piece as well.

I paused my playlist and hit the off button on my phone.

I scooped my fork into the mashed potatoes and blew on it for a few minutes only to bring it to my mouth and shove it in.

I glanced towards the wall upon Stephanie growing louder, and rolled my eyes; my upper lip twitching. I tried to tune her out, but she was so loud that that was too difficult and hard to do. So I just resigned myself to this: Having to put up with obnoxious noise. Hopefully he'd be gone by the time I was about to lie down. But that was probably nothing more than wishful thinking on my part.

Scooping the fork into my mashed potatoes, I brought the fork up to my lips and took another hungry bite and then went to scoop up more to eat that bite as well.

The story had actually started once I was finished with my TV dinner, and I sat the tray down on my nightstand with my fork and knife resting in the side that the backyard BBQ was at. Leaning back into the bed, I gave a loud yawn but then got up and headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth, rinse them out, then turn the bathroom light off and return to the bedroom, turning the ceiling light off and stripped myself of everything but my boxers.

I gave my best attempts to stay awake and watch the movie, but realized that it wasn't worth getting yelled at by my boss.

It was off to slumberland for me. For the extremely short while that it'd actually last.

When I woke up the next morning I walked over towards my computer desk and ignored the morning wood; sitting down at the computer desk on my rolling chair, placed my hand on the mouse and left-clicked; bringing myself up to my user name screen. I entered my password and was greeted to my background of winter in New York. A random picture I had found that I liked so much I made it my background.

I moved the arrow to the left side of my screen and clicked the Firefox logo. Once I was at the Firefox screen, I typed in 'Facebook' and was taken to their main screen. I typed in my information and logged on. Instantly I noticed that I had about twenty new notifications. Most of them were from Janet, with a few from Stephanie who was posted a bunch of silly pictures of herself with the caption: 'For my best friend', as well as quite a few ridiculous memes; some of which were sexually suggestive and some that were just regular nonsense. But one caught my eye.

"Jessica?"

It was her. It was my older sister who I hadn't heard from since I had gone off to college; it was Jessica.

I couldn't help but smile. She hadn't seemed to age that much sense I had last seen her, and she was still so beautiful.

I clicked on the notification.

'Christopher. It's Jessica. I'm sorry that I just up and left like that, like I did. Some things happened and I couldn't come back to see you even though I really wanted to. But even then, with that said; there hasn't been a day that hasn't gone by that I haven't thought about you. Chris, I can't stand being away. So I'll be coming over to visit tomorrow. I don't know how long I'll be staying...But I want to see you so badly. Come meet me at Jackle Park at 5: 00 PM. I love you.'

My smile spread further across my face when she said this, but then my smile halted when I noticed that I had a status update from her that was as recent as three days ago.

Jessica's relationship had went from 'taken' to 'it's complicated.'

I decided that it was probably best to not to even try worrying about it and just leave it alone. She'd tell me if she needed to get something off of her chest.

I took a several minute long look at her profile photo and sighed softly, shaking my head with a slight laugh. I couldn't believe that I was finally about to see her again.

I logged out of Facebook and took my shower, brushed my teeth, washed my mouth out, put on some Dove deodorant and put on my uniform, then left my bedroom and closed the door behind me, heading into the kitchen.

"Gooood mooorning!" Greeted Stephanie with a heavy, bubbly emphasis.

"Hey, Steph?"

"Yeah?" She bounced in place on her heels.

"Thanks for always getting up so early to see me before I go to work."

"Heeh. No problem."

But then she poked an index finger to her cheek with her aqua blue nails while making a duck face as if she was deep in thought.

"You seem really happy today." She finally concluded.

"Yeah. I am."

"Why's that?"

"Jessica is coming to town."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"That's great!" She abruptly clapped. "But, uhh...What about your boss? She won't let you have a day off, right?"

"I'll just call and tell her I'm sick and can't come in to work. She'll have no choice but to let me stay home."

"Isn't that lying?"

I stared at her silently; my eyebrows falling downward.

"You know how much time I have off, Stephanie. You know how unreasonable my boss is. If there was another way to see her without lying to my boss, I'd do it."

"You really want to see her."

"Of course! It's been a long time."

"Well," her lips returned to normal; leaving their duckface appearance, "if that's the only way, I guess I'd do the same thing, too."

"She wants me to meet her at the park at five."

"At least now you won't be going around moping about everything, right? Your sister finally contacted you again."

"Yeah." I started to laugh happily.

"Well, I hope you two have lots of fun together and get all caught up with each other. I'll be hanging around here until about three, most likely. And I was wandering if you'd like to spend a few hours with me."

"Yeah, sure! I'd love to. Hell, I never get to do anything these days, so I may as well enjoy my only day off and have some fun with my best friend and my sister."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Full Moon Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds