• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Satisfying My Hunger

Satisfying My Hunger

I fumbled with my keys as I stood waiting at his door, I had only just rang it but I am so nervous I can't stand the wait. I look up as he opens the door. I've met him several times in public but this is my first time to his home. He welcomes me in and we talk for a bit. Him sitting next to me on the couch, his hand on my thigh right at the edge of my dress, playing with the hem. I can barely think as his fingers graze over my thigh.

I take a deep breathe knowing he can hear the shakiness of it as well. I see him smile and he removes his hand. He stands up and puts his hand out for me to accept, I take it and stand up with him.

"Would you like to see the house?" he asks taking my hand.

I nod unable to talk at this point. I can still feel the burning heat of his hand on my thigh.

He leads me through the rooms of his beautiful house, and then to upstairs. I'm lead into a big room that seems similar to an office. A desk in the corner, a fireplace that is already lit, and over by the window is a chair. The kind you would sink into and read a good book. He leads me over to the chair and sits me down. "I'll be right back my pet" he whispers in my ear. I can instantly feel the pull deep inside me at his words. Anxious to see what he has prepared for me.

He comes over to me and stands me up, facing me against the window as he comes close behind me. I can feel his fingertips trail up along my arms to my hands, his breathe hot on the back of my neck. I can feel my legs tremble with excitement. Before I realize what's happening he pushes me against the window, the curtains are pulled back and the window is cold against the front of my body. I gasp at the unexpected movement. Turning my head to look back at him I'm met with his face next to mine, his body pressed tight against mine holding me against the window.

"Are you ready my pet?" he asks as his hands hold mine against the glass. I can feel my nipples harden as they are pressed against the cold glass. Feeling his bulge pressed against my ass as he bites the back of my neck, licking where he bit. He hands running down my arms and body, gripping the bottom of my dress and pulling it up and over my head. He presses me back against the glass now, I'm breathing heavily as the cold touches more of my body, standing in only my panties and bra, exposed to anyone outside. Feeling him unhook my bra and pull it from me, dropping it to the floor. Pressing my bare chest against the window. His hands slide up my arms again holding my hands, he pulls the curtain back to expose a restraint on either side. I look up and watch as he restrains one hand and then the other. Pressing my thighs together as I feel my panties begin to soak.

His hands come down along my body and slip inside my panties on either hip, feeling my panties slide down and fall to the floor. His leg coming between mine to push them apart.

In an instant his warmth is gone from behind me. Hearing the chair scrape across the floor behind me I turn my head to the side trying to look but unable to see. "Sir?" I ask quietly. As soon as the word leaves my mouth I feel his warm breathe against my bare ass. Jumping at the unexpected sensation I feel my body start to tremble, eager to know what he will do next. Feeling his hands come up to my hips he kisses against my cheeks, feeling his tongue trail behind each kiss as he slowly works to the center. His hands grab tight and pull my hips back towards him as I feel his tongue circling my hole. I whimper at the new sensation, never having felt something like this before. The window in front of me starting to fog from my deep breathing. I moan quietly as his tongue circles and works around my hole, teasing me. Whimpering I feel my body moving in rhythm with his. "Please Sir, I need you" I beg. I can hear the smile on his lips as he stands up. Hearing his belt being undone, and his zipper slowly going down. I start to wiggle in my spot, feeling my juices start to run down my legs. His hand coming down to my thighs and running over my juices then bringing it up to my mouth.

"Lick off your juices My Pet" he whispers against my ear.

I take his fingers in my mouth and suck them gently as he offers each one to me, As I suck the last finger I feel him enter me. Just the head of his hard cock teasingly inside me. I moan against his finger in my mouth, and he removes it. Sliding it down to my throat as he gently grasps it. I take a deep breathe in as he applies pressure, at the same time ramming his cock fully into me. I cry out, but only a small noise comes out. His other hand pressed against the glass next to me to support himself. His cock in and out of me faster and harder. Biting on my back as I'm fully pressed against the window, not caring who sees. Feeling myself build I cry out as I cum hard around his cock. Feeling my juices flowing down my thighs and covering us.

"Oh fuck" I hear him moan and feel his cock explode inside me. Feeling him relax against my body, the window no longer cold against my skin from being against it. I catch my breath as I feel him reach up and undo my wrists. His arms circling me and pulling me back and onto his lap as he sits in the chair. I lean against him completely limp as the tremors still take over my body.

"Now that we've had desert, would you like that dinner I promised you?" He whispers against me ear. I smile and nod my head, completely satisfying more than one hunger for the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Satisfying My Hunger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 226 milliseconds