• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ashley Alone

Ashley Alone

Ashley loved to suck dick. All throughout high school, she was known as the blow job queen. She'd sucked off every boy in the school and pretty much everyone she'd met at parties (and, it was well known, a party wasn't a party without Ashley Brooks). She loved to feel of a hot, hard rod in her mouth, the texture of the sensitive head, mapping the veins with her tongue, and most of all hearing the moans of pleasure which belonged to her. She loved to make them explode, cum filling her mouth, quickly to be swallowed; sometimes covering her perfectly carved face; very rarely, if he had an especially nice penis, glazing her gorgeous, soft, perky D cups.

But she never let anyone fuck her and she never had a steady boyfriend. This, to everyone who knew her but didn't know of her oral fixation, was odd. At least the boyfriend part. Because Ashley, as alluded, was an absolute knockout, and a sweetheart to boot. She had a face that looked like it belonged in a Renaissance painting, and the body of a Victoria's Secret model.

Yet, for all her 'popularity' among the boys, she was almost always alone. She spent her time doing homework, doing chores, working out, or locked alone in her room. She had graduated with a 4.0, class valedictorian, yet because of her lack of extracurriculars she hadn't been offered any scholarships. She'd decided to take a year off after high school anyway. And so, the first week of summer after high school, Ashley Brooks found herself alone in her room, no plans, no job, no friends, and no college or anything else to look forward to.

She'd gone to her room, as she had a million times before, because her parents didn't understand. How could they? They'd adopted her out of the orphanage at 5. Even the nuns hadn't understood, and Ashley wasn't exactly keen on sharing. So after another knockdown-drag out with her parents which left them exhausted and exasperated, and left her feeling even more alone than usual, Ashley burst into her room, slammed the door, and collapsed on the bed.

For a moment she just lay there, mind racing but paying no heed to the thoughts on the track. She breathed in deep, held it, and let it out slowly. She got out of bed and walked to the full length mirror to look at her body. Her blessing, and her curse. She was well structured by genes, but perfectly sculpted by effort. Her natural curves were accentuated by the musculature of a professional athlete, like an Olympic gymnast with D cup breasts and a plentiful ass.

She lifted up her skirt and turned to admire that ass. She loved how it looked in yoga pants, but hated that she couldn't show that look off. It was a sight for her eyes only. She could almost feel the anguish of passerby when she wore them in public, her ass covered by a skirt. She ran her hands up her exposed abs, so flat and firm, to the bottom fringe of her workout top. She was already getting aroused, her usual defense mechanism for the problems of life.

She pulled her top off over her head, shaking her curly black hair clear as it passed, and watched it settle sexily onto her shoulders. She admired her breasts as they giggled to a rest. She'd loved her breasts from the moment they'd begun to form, especially the large, sensitive nipples which had been a pleasure even before the breasts themselves had become so impressive. She played with them now, as she had a million times before, eyes transfixed on their light brown areolas as she tweaked her pen cap nipples gently but not too gently. They came to attention and warmth spread through her breasts, as she closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash over her. Soon her entire body was growing warm, spreading from her nipples through her breasts and abdomen, down to her crotch. She could feel her growing wetness.

Bending over, she quickly pulled off her skirt, yoga pants, and panties in one movement, then stood straight up. Only because she was aroused did she not cringe at the sight before her. Top of her head to her navel, she was a goddess. From her ass to her vagina, she was a goddess. It's just that she also had an eight-inch penis resting between her legs.

She took a second, in her aroused state, to admire it. She'd seen more than enough cocks to know that hers was, well, great. Hard, as it was now, it reached a full eight inches, perfectly straight with a slight upward curve, a large but proportional head, and a giant protruding vein popping out along the top. As long as she was aroused, she loved it. Otherwise, it was her undying shame.

Luckily, right now she was aroused.

She cupped and squeezed her left tit and nipple with her left hand, while her right found its way down to her pussy. She moaned as she rubbed her mons and felt her wetness find seep out onto her fingers. She gently pushed aside her lips with a finger and moved it back and forth, savoring the tingling she felt in her dick without having even touched it. Slipping a finger into herself, she gasped and felt her juices practically dripping onto her hand. She'd been building this up for a while.

She made herself stop for long enough to go lay on the bed. On her back, propped up on a pile of pillows, she got comfortable while she tasted herself and went back to playing with her pussy. She looked down the length of her body and admired the view: her boobs, capped with hard nipples, heaving with her pleasured breathing, her left hand kneading them, cupping them, massaging them expertly; her abdomen, a perfect landing pad; her legs spread wide, glorious thighs and sculpted calves leading down to dainty feet; but most importantly, her great big dick, twitching with eagerness, almost hiding her busy right hand fingering herself slowly, sensually, methodically.

With a mixture of reluctance and anticipation, she slipped her fingers out of her pussy. Using the wetness of her own arousal, she lubricated her hard on and began slowly stroking herself, savoring the sensation. She loved to masturbate, especially she loved looking down across her body to watch herself squeeze and manipulate her pornstar quality cock. It felt amazing in her hand, hot and simultaneously hard and velvety soft. Every stroke made her pussy feel like it was glowing.

Even ordinarily she could practically cum on command, and she wanted release. Plus, she could keep going for hours, even after multiple orgasms; after she came she most likely keep going, using her seed as additional lubricant. She accelerated her rhythm, focusing on stroking and squeezing her head as she was overcome with pleasure. She moaned, pure happiness. As she peaked, she looked down over her breasts and watched as she spurted long, thick, hot, white ropes of cum up her body, streaking her abs and even coating her tits. She opened her mouth wide and caught one spurt on her tongue, enjoying the salty taste of herself before swallowing. As the orgasm receded, she relaxed and felt herself melt into her pillows, reveling in the feeling of her warm spunk covering almost her entire front side. Eyes closed, she scooped up a drop with her right hand and put it in her mouth. She could taste both her cum and her pussy juice; the tastes were similar but distinct, one salty and thick, the other musky and sweet.

This was the most at peace Ashley could feel. She was at one with herself and the world. A sex goddess, in love with herself. At least for a time. Nothing could touch her. Her cock was still hard, and she was almost ready for round two. She brought her hands to her abdomen and rubbed them around, loving the viscous lubrication her jizz provided. Massaging and squeezing, she moved her attentions to her breasts, which felt aflame with passion. She looked down at her cum covered tits and squeezed her nipples hard, gasping with pain and pleasure.

Then, to her terror, she heard a one-word question.

"Ashley?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Ashley Alone

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 379 milliseconds