• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jewels Finds Love Ch. 3

Jewels Finds Love Ch. 3

Dad and I made good time, at 6 am we stop at the cabin.

"Go inside and get the lights Honey, I'll bring in the stuff." he said. I open the door and turn on the lights, walk over to the bed and undress. I laid down, and wait for Daddy. He got the stuff in two trips. Set everything on the table, walks over and closes the door.

I watch him unzipped his pants and pull off his shirt, dropping clothing as he walked towards the bed. He didn't stop until he was on top of me. He slide his finger in my pussy.

"Ooooo, your pussy still juicy." Dad said huskily.

"Yes, please put your hard , hot cock in me." I asked. Daddy held his cock at my pussy hole, and with one thrust his was buried deep in my pussy.

"OH, BABY, FEELS, SOOOO, GOOD. IT'S, BEEN, TOO, LONG, BABY, AAAAGGGGHHHH."Dad said in a weak voice.

"OH, DADDY, I LOVE FEELING YOUR BIG COCK INSIDE ME." I told him.

"Baby I love having my cock in you." he whispered to me. We didn't fuck for long before we both had our orgasm's together.

We rested for a bit then we got up and took care of the food and changed into our bathing suits. Dad was outside parking the truck around back. I went and waited for him. Dad walk around the corner and saw me.

"WOW!! Baby that's some bikini." he said then whistled.

"You like? I got it just for you. Wait until you see what happens in the water." I whispered in his ear, as I sucked on it.

"Mmmmmm, your really got me hot, just looking at you." he said horsely. When we at waters edge I ask him to wait and watch. I walk into the water and dip my lower body in and stood up. I watch Dad's eyes pop out.

"Come in and see up close." I said. Dad walk up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. I lowered my chest into the water and stood back up.

"Jewels, That my sexy daughter is the most delightfully wicked bikini. I hope you only wear it for me. I'm so hard right now." Dad said in a weak voice.

"That's okay I can and will take care of that hard cock just for you." I told him with my hands rubbing his cock.

"OOOOO, BABY." he hissed.

"Oh, does Daddy like me rubbing on his cock, mmmmm." [stepping closer to him]

"When your ready to blow just push your cock up my pussy. Daddy are you ready for me to rub harder. mmmmm, your so hot. Come on Daddy I want you to cum deep in my pussy." I said encouraging him. Dad grab my ass and rip the bottoms off me and plunge his cock up my hole so fast I wasn't sure if he was in, till he started to move.

Dad was squeezing my ass, while he was pulling me to him so hard, that we climax together.

"Daddy we can't go with each other for a week again, because it doesn't last long, don't get me wrong I love our quick fucks, but I would like it to last longer too." I said.

"I know Honey, but I don't want to hurt your mother. Some how we will get together at home." he said. I told him okay and went up to lay in the sun for a while.

I'm not sure how long I laid there, but when a shadow, shaded me, I open my eyes to see Daddy standing there. As my eyes traveled his body I saw that he had a hard cock in one hand, and a bottle of something in his other.

"Hello, Sweet thing. What are you doing out here by your self? I have a mind to get me some of that sweet looking pussy your showing off." Daddy said. I knew he wanted to role play so I went along with him.

"Well, Big Boy, I was waiting just for you to come out from where you were hiding. Why don't you pour that on me and get busy licking it off." I told him. I watch him tip the bottle, and pour it on my titties first, then dribbled it down my tummy to my pussy. I open my legs wide so it would get all over my pussy. He trailed a finger tip down my tummy and put it to my lips.

"Have a taste sweet thing." he said. I suck his finger in.

"Tastes good." I said. He cupped my titties, licking every inch of them, the he suck my nipples in hard. I groaned. Then he lick his way down and in my pussy, but he didn't let me cum.

"Now sweet thing I want you to turn over and stick that sexy ass of your up at me." he said. I turned over and I felt him pour that stuff all over my ass. He slap my ass with one swat, then began to lick my ass clean. I was so hot that I was moaning and groaning, twisting my hips trying to get relief.

"Now sweet thing I'm going to slip this here cock of mind right your asshole." He said. He pushed the head in one thrust.

"Hold still sweet thing I'm going to get all of it in now." he said. He reared back and slammed his cock in, about the third time I felt him go in deep.

"Danm sweet thing your asshole is the tightest hole I've been in. I'm taking my time, is someone with girly?" He asked.

"No, there's no one up here with me, we can take all night if you want too." I told him. He slowly fuck my ass, making sure I felt every hard inch of his cock. When his cock exploded, he filled me to over flowing of cum.

"Hey Dad this is our last night here, What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Well Baby there's an old man camping not far from us. He's been watching us fucking, and while I was out earlier he stop me. He wanted to know if you were good at sucking cock. I laugh and told him you were the best I've ever had." Dad said.

"And what did you tell him?" I said with a huge smile.

"I told him he should come over and ask you if you would give his cock some sucking." Dad said laughing.

"I guess I better get ready for him then." I said and walk into the tent. Slipping off my clothes and putting on my robe. I heard Dad talking to someone. It must be the old man. I walk out to see a very cleaned, good looking old man. I could feel my body tingling. I walk over to him and introduced my self.

"Hello I'm Jewels." I said. He stood up and I put my arms around hi and kissed him deeply using my tongue. I surprised him at first. Then I felt his tongue and he grab my ass pulling me to him.

"My Daddy tells me you want your cock suck." I said,as I broke the kiss.

"Yes I would and I want you suck me slowly." the old man said harshly.

"OOOOOO I love taking my time sucking a cock. But I think you better get comfortable, because I do take a very long time." I told him. Dad lead him over to the truck bed.

"This will work, enjoy my friend." Dad said. Dad didn't go far, just to his chair to watch.

I unbuckle his pants and unzipped them, slide them down. Out pops the thickest cock I've ever seen, it was fatter than Dad's. I rub my hands up and down his cock length, feeling his cock get bigger. I found his balls next, I cupped them rolling them in my hands. I lick his balls, sucking them in my mouth gently. I move my tongue up the under side of his cock, licking my way to the head. His cock head almost purple in color. I slid his cock head in my mouth, closing my mouth.

"AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" the old man groaned. I move my mouth up and down his cock sucking as I pulling my mouth up, going down almost to my throat and back up again. I repeated this for a while. When I knew he could last any longer I suck him down in my throat and he exploded in my mouth.

"Jewels that took you 20 minutes to suck him off." Dad told me.

"Did you enjoy that Sir?" I asked the old man.

"Yes I did. He was right you are the best cock sucker ever. Thank you very much.

I laid on the bed, waiting for Dad to finish his shower. I wonder how Mom was going to tell Dad that sleeping arrangements would be changing. I didn't hear him come out.

"Baby, how would you like to make love outside on our last night here?" Dad asked.

"How will we do that?" I asked.

"We will move the mattress out and sleep on it." he said. Dad took the mattress outside and put it on the porch. We laid down and he started kissing my tits. I reach for his cock pumping him, getting him hard. His hands slid down to my hips, pulling me closer to him. I put his cock near my pussy opening. He push in and slowly in and out he fucks me. I feel him moving, pushing on my back.

"Spread your legs wide Baby, I want to get in as deep as I can." he said. I stretch my legs as wide as I can, my pussy is more sensitive now.

"OOOOO, THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD." I said. I wanted him to move faster, so I grab his ass to pull him. He took my hands and place back above my head.

"No baby, I want to take my sweet time fucking you," he said. I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles. Hoping that I get him to move faster. He increase his movements only a little. I was going crazy. I was so close to cumming,but then he'd stop and wait.

"OH, GOD PLEASE FUCK ME HARD DADDY. FUCK ME, FUCK ME, YES!! OH GOD YES, HARDER DADDY, FASTER DADDY, OH GOD, HERE I COME DADDY, I'M CUMMING!!" I screamed.

Dad and I pack the truck and left late last night to be home by the time we told Mom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jewels Finds Love Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds