• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • She will be Mine Ch. 02

She will be Mine Ch. 02

Welcome Back!

I am so pleased that some of you are reading my story. Thank you so much for the comments as well, they definitely helped me to write this better. Kisses to all of you! Here is part two, hopefully a bit longer than part one. Just to clarify, the story is set in a dystopian world completely dis-similar to ours. If any of you are interested into learning more about the world in which this story is set, please let me know. I was planning on it just being a background thing, but if enough of you are interested, I might do a non-erotic account of the low-down of Eva's world.

Enjoy!

-EbbieBunnie

**********************

Across the room, sat Salem. His reputation was almost as well known as Eregon's... and almost as feared. He was tired of looking up to Eregon, and was as surprised as anyone with the ferocity that his voice possessed as he called his bid for the wench on stage. Salem tried unsuccessfully to see what it was that Eregon saw in the pitiful girl. Having only come to keep up appearances and in the social eye, Salem had no interest in the male slaves. Weaklings, the lot of them. This girl, despite his enemy's attentions, seemed no different from the multitudes of others that he had seen auctioned. And, although he had no need for another slave in his household, Salem was sure that breaking the girl would, at the very least be fun. Plus, if it annoyed the great and powerful Eregon...

+++++++++++++++++

Eregon sat, tense, waiting for the announcer to call out his prize. He would worry about why he wanted this girl so badly later. Right now, he had to keep focus...

'Four hundred thousand!'

Eregon uncoiled like a spring, and shot up out of his chair to look back across the hall to see the fool who had challenged him. There sat... Salem! The loathsome clod, waving his betting paddle lazily in the air. Eregon growled low in his chest. He wouldn't! In a low, deadly voice Eregon, slowly and deliberately, growled,

'Ten. Million.'

At this point the thugs did manage to drop Eva, in their astonishment at the new price. Only the top slaves, beautiful and fully trained went for prices like that. Although they had it on good authority that Eva was indeed a virgin, they hadn't even have dreamed of ever selling a slave for this much.

++++++++

Salem smirked heartily. Oh, this was going to be fun. Slowly, he signalled to the man next to him with three upturned fingers in the palm of the other hand. The man grinned evilly, and ducked out the door, cell phone already in hand.

Salem again raised his paddle, and made the lowest bid possible. Not to save money, he had enough of that. No, he wanted to irk the mighty Eregon. He wanted to make him mad as hell. Just before he took off with the comatose little slave.

'Ten million, one hundred', he coolly returned to the announcer.

Eregon again shot up, much to the amusement of the rest of the hall. Who did Salem think he was? If he wanted something, no one could get in the way. No one ever would get in the way. Everyone else in the room seemed to know what was good for them. All except Salem. Just as he was about to raise his paddle to make another hefty bid on his girl, his mobile rang. Glaring at the announcer, and making a motion for him to pause the auction, he glanced at the caller id and froze. His face drained of colour, before quickly being replaced with a deep shade of puce that crept down his neck.

Slowly, he pressed the accept caller button and listened to the message. As his face grew redder and redder, he glared down the phone, before hanging up. Eregon gestured to the announcer with a shaking hand. A closed fist. He would not make another bid on the girl still slumped on the stage.

The announcer balked in surprise, as the livid Eregon stalked from the room.

'Uh, no other bids? Then... sold? To Salem, for ten million and one hundred dollars!'

Salem grinned an evil grin. That girl had cost him much, much more than a measly ten million dollars. He had had his man call the lord of their state, and had called in a favour that he had been saving for over ten years.

Having served his lord during the last war, he had pulled many a favour to his master that were not strictly legal. Those who knew of his actions, knew that much of what he did, was what won the war for them. Salem had sent his man to make a call to the lordship's manservant, who had in return, called the lord to finally cash in that favour, in the form of his Lordship revoking permission for Eregon to ever buy a slave again, for some minor infraction or other.

It was perfect! Salem slowly walked up to the stage, with the eyes of the entire audience on him. He savoured the victory, even after the astronomical price that he had paid for the scrawny wench crumpled on the stage. She would do well for a few years at a harem, he assessed. She had the looks. Her breasts could have been larger. But it was no big deal. Her eyes were beautiful, a piercing blue that seemed to stare sightlessly at the very spot that Eregon had occupied just moments before. Oh, this was rich. He had her! Eregon's chosen one too, by the look of things. The signs were all there. Eregon's automatic protection of the thing, and her reaction to his presence, even when apparently oblivious to the world. If he really did have Eregon's girl, he could do anything. Request ay sum of money, any amount of favours. And all Eregon could do would be to accept.

Although, that didn't mean that he could have a little fun with the thing first...

Salem cackled as he reached the stage with the girl, standing over her in the ultimate show of dominance. Waving away the servants that crowded to assist, he hoisted the featherweight into his arms and across his shoulder, before walking slowly out of the auction room to his carriage, again puzzling his guards by leaving Eva in is lap, instead of depositing her in the crate reserved for such a purpose in the back.

********************

Eregon knew what Salem had done. He was one of the few people that knew of Salem's despicable deeds during the war, and of the favour that the Lord owed him. Eregon also knew that Salem hated him. But to take His girl... Eregon knew that the girl was meant to be his. He felt it, and he was pretty sure that even she felt it.

He was also sure that Salem would offer him the girl, at some point, screw the Lord's rules. But when, and for how much...? Eregon knew that he would pay any sum of money for her. But he also couldn't wait for whenever Salem felt like giving her up. What kind of state would she be in by then...?

And then Eregon knew. And a slow smile began to spread across his face. Quickly, he shut his eyes, and concentrated. If only he had thought to touch the girl! Then he would know for sure.

Eregon tried to focus on Eva. On her mind, and in her thoughts.

He pictured her mind as a castle, barricaded by impenetrable walls. Nothing, but nothing could get in. Then, imagining his own little draw bridge, he waited for Eva to accept him into her mind. He knew that he wouldn't have to wait long. He had talked to others about when they had first entered their Partners mind. They had always opened to them, voluntary or not.

Eregon sat down in the dream-scape to wait.

But, try as he might, he could not get into her head. Defeated, Eregon finally sat back in his chair, only to find that he had been sitting there for the remainder of his ride back to his castle, a good four hours. Either she wasn't really his, or her mental fortress really was stronger than his own, practised mind.

Neither of which seemed possible to Eregon.

****************

Slowly Eregon stepped out of his now deserted carriage. How long had he been in there? He was still in disbelief that his girl had not let him into her head. He was sure that she was his! He had had a wife once, and he had all the prostitutes in the country at his disposal. But he had never really loved his wife, and no amount of cheap sex was good enough. And they always did the job. But Eva...

Eregon groaned out loud as he trudged up towards the castle. As a Baron of the land, he had nowhere that he needed to be. The job description also entailed never wanting anything. Anything that he wanted, was meant to be his. But, he wanted the one thing that he couldn't have. He wanted Eva.

And he wanted her now.

Slowly he made his way to the blue room. Calling in his manservant, he requested a girl from the local whorehouse, with a very specific set of instructions.

**********************

Roughly two hours later, Eregon was still brooding in the blue room. Slowly the door was opened by his servant, who was carrying a limp girl in his arms. She had a short, blond bob, small breasts, and was very skinny. Her blue eyes stared seemingly sightlessly at Eregon, a small smile on her face.

Felina was one of the new girls at a harem nearby, having turned to prostitution to make ends meet. She was one of the only girl there who had not served the illustrious Eregon, Baron of the Southern county. All the girl had told her of the Baron. But none had warned her of his fantasies! She had been approached by Samuel, one of the men who worked for the Baron roughly an hour ago. And what a list! Boring, Felina thought. Straight sex was her speciality. And although there were other girls more experienced in filling out fantasies, she had been picked out for her looks. Felina had a blonde bob. And those blue eyes that Eregon wanted.

Well, he wasn't bad looking, Felina thought, as she tried to 'stare sightlessly' into the great man's eyes as she lay limp in Samuel's arms. It wouldn't be too bad. And everyone knew of their Baron. He was feared throughout the kingdom for his fearsome temper, little tolerance for laziness, and overall attitude of indifference. He was never ruffled by anything.

That was, until today.

*****************

Eregon looked at the girl now lying limply on the bed. Eregon did not sleep in this room. It was the one he reserved for any of the girls that he paid.

She looked like his Eva. Almost. He resolved not to look at her face, and just live it out. He slowly started circling the girl, who did not move, but followed him with her eyes around the bed. Slowly he reached out a hand to the naked flesh at her hip. Just as his fingers slightly brushed the flesh, the girl moved her hips and moaned slightly. This let Eregon slip fully into is fantasy.

'Come on gorgeous. I know you are in there somewhere. Come out for me.'

Felina tried for a slight sweet smile. This Eva, whoever she was, was in for one hell of a fucking when the big man finally got his hands on her. She was getting a lot of money for this one gig. Felina felt slightly sorry for her. She could feel the power hidden behind those gentle hands. He could be rough when he wanted to. She just knew it.

Eregon was enjoying himself immensely. Feathering light touches over her body, he continued with his pleading voice, to have her wake up, but never actually using her name.

Finally, he cried;

'Eva! Please my sweet, please!'

That was Felina's cue. She started to focus her eyes slowly on the man leaning over her. She even tried for a tear or two.

'E-Eregon?'

Eregon stopped, his façade shattered. It wasn't right. He didn't want her like this. Frozen over the girl still lying prostate on the bed, he was thinking of what he would do for the real thing. Then it hit.

'No, Eva. No... Slave. Not Eregon. Never Eregon.'

'Well... then, what is it?' Felina started to reach up to the man still leaning over her, so she could finish up and leave. But he slapped her away, and glared at her cowering form, now shrunk in the corner of the room.

'I... I am Master. You, can call me... Master. And you... will be my slave.'

Eregon gave a frustrated sigh, as murder began brewing in his eyes.

'What was I thinking? You are a fucking slave, and I will be your Master! I know you aren't my Chosen One. You don't love me. And I don't love you. I never will love you. And I will get you back from that bastard Salem. And do you know why, slave?!' Eregon's voice slowly got louder and louder, until he was practically spitting in her face.

'I will get you back, so I can break you. I don't need you. I will never need you.'

****************

Two hours later, Felina's body was dragged out the back of the castle, her blue eyes now literally staring sightlessly as Samuel dumped her body into the rubbish tip. Her lip was completely busted up, with chunks taken from the bottom half. There were teeth marks all over her body, as well as whip marks, that had broken the skin so you could see the muscle in multiple places. And there was blood, all over her body, especially thick around her raw cunt and ripped asshole. Expressionless, Samuel walked back into the house and closed the door, leaving the body to the mercy of the wolves. From inside, the sound of smashing and snapping could still be heard, from the general direction of the blue room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • She will be Mine Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds