• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Eve Quest Pt. 04

Eve Quest Pt. 04

123

Chapter 16

Monday morning I was told to wear my red panties, bra and ribbon; my white collar, bracelets and heels and a red sleeveless dress. Sheila and Jenny ate breakfast, got dressed and loaded me in the car. They dropped me off in front of the beauty parlor and Jenny said.

"If Hilda finishes today. You should give her a tip."

I went inside with that disgusting thought rolling around in my mind. Hilda carefully inspected my face and made some minor adjustments. She had me remove my dress and panties, lie down on a table and put my heels in stirrups. She always spent several minutes pawing my body to no particular purpose. I felt I had no choice. I had to submit, but it was repulsive.

When she started she worked in silence for fifteen-minute shifts. The job progressed more rapidly and with a lot less trauma to my skin than my previous sessions. She removed my ribbon and worked on my clitty stick and ball sack, but the best I could tell she left the slender patch of hair above my clitty. By noon we were finished and I made my offer.

"Ms. Hilda, I'd like to give you a tip, but I'm not allowed to have money. Could I please service your pussy?"

She seemed to expect the question. She unbuttoned her lab coat and pulled off an enormous pair of panties. She told me to lie on the floor and began the monumental job of getting on her knees. When she finally lowered herself on to me my head was engulfed in white flab, bushy black hair and a rank odor. I wanted to gag, but that would've been a mistake. Instead I began looking for the knobby little key to my freedom. To my delight she had one and I found it. I worked it over with my newly acquired aplomb. Her orgasm shook my entire body. My face and hair were wet with her fluids. My nose was flooded with her aroma.

"Your handler said not to wash your face until you got home." With that instruction she struggled to her feet and left the room.

The woman in the mirror was beautiful, but I felt like a slut. I wanted to be clean. My mistresses and their friends were one thing, but that pig was over the top. Without any options, I set off for home my face painted with shame. The cabby didn't seem to notice my condition nor was he repelled by my odor. He simply took me home and dropped me off.

Sheila and Jenny were waiting when I walked in, dressed in their corsets and heels. I knelt before them.

Jenny inspected my face and in so doing caught a whiff of me. "That damn Hilda would gag a maggot. Get cleaned up and douche." She unlocked my white collar and bracelets. "Put on the black set. Wear a black garter belt; black mesh hose and your black heels. You won't need a plug or a tampon and move your cute ass." She emphasized her remark with a slapped on my butt.

I bathed and washed my hair – my wonderful hair. It was easy to dry and curl and oh so chic. I powdered all over and laced myself with a black ribbon. My crouch had some blotchy red areas, but my body was beautiful. My weight was at 138 pounds. My breasts were firm, perky and overflowed a B-cup. I was slender with a flat tummy, small waist and long legs. I applied red lip-gloss to my lips and admired my lovely smooth face and incomparable smile.

I was so comfortable; I entered the den with a lilt to my step and dropped to my knees. Doom set in immediately as Jenny began to attach the spreader to my wrists. Sheila and Jenny worked together to hang me to the ceiling hook. Then using two short chains they attached my heels to the spreader bar. I was strung up, belly down. Using small round rings that would hook over my barbells they attached a ten-ounce weight to each of my nipples. I couldn't believe the intensity of the pain.

Sheila pushed a gel into my pussy and I knew what that meant, the fucking shock machine. Jenny attached the leads to my elongated nipples, put a rubber mouthpiece in my mouth and gave the weights a push. When she tapped the control I lurched, the weights bounced and my back made a cracking noise.

"We're going to dinner. Our friend will keep you entertained while we're gone." Jenny said.

This was my worst nightmare. I could hear the timer running and I was sure to get another jolt any time. When the first one hit it was hardly a tickle. I assumed they were set for random strength as well as random timing. I tried to harden myself for the next big one, but I couldn't. The timer ran, my nipples hurt and nothing happened. After an eternity, I heard the front door open and my mistresses came clamoring into the room.

Jenny said. "Well Sissy, I see you're still hanging around."

Sheila removed one of the weights and said. "Did you enjoy our little joke?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you very much."

She removed the other weight and the electrodes. Between the two of them they got me back on the ground. I fell to my knees as much from exhaustion as from respect.

Jenny said. "Don't worry about breakfast. Just get yourself off to bed."

Over the next couple of weeks there was a marked change in our relationship. I did my work, but there were no hassles. I was allowed to jog without a leash. I was told to select my own clothes. I did the shopping and ran errands. In short, I was just one of the girls, the subservient one, but one of the girls nonetheless. My life seemed comfortable, perhaps too comfortable.

Chapter 17

After two reasonably quiet ones, I wasn't actually surprised when, my Saturday started normally. Sheila joined me in the kitchen as I was preparing breakfast.

"Toilet." She said.

I scrambled into the bathroom, nuzzled her warm box and accepted her golden gift. She finished, but made no effort to move so I started to love on her.

She thumped me on the forehead and said. "Stop that." I settled down and she continued, still sitting on my face. "Sissy, we've completed your physical modifications and we're satisfied with your attitude and deportment, but I really wonder if you understand how challenging a woman's life can be? Jenny and I can't always be there to protect you. I real woman knows how to control a man even when she's on her knees." She paused then added. "Maybe even more than ever when she's on her knees. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I managed. She had moved back away from my mouth.

"You and your cute little voice. You're such a doll." Sheila said. "We're going to give you a little test and I want you to understand you'll be on your own. You'll be with strangers and we won't be able to protect you."

"Now you're frightening me."

She tenderly stroked my head and held my chin up so I was forced to look at her. "That's the point little girl. If a man finds that thing between your legs he could get violent."

"I understand."

"Really? I doubt it, but we're going to find out. Your outfit will be on your bed after lunch. You won't need your bracelets, collar or shoes. Be downstairs promptly at 1:00."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now get breakfast ready."

I spent the morning in shorts and a halter doing my chores. I drank my shake for lunch and when I had their lunch on the table, I ventured upstairs to see my outfit. There was a pair of white denim bib overalls on my bed. The legs had been cut off and a clear plastic sleeve about six inches wide by two inches tall had been sewn onto the bib of the overalls. A colorful sign had been slipped into the sleeve. It was the letter "I" followed by a red heart followed by the picture of a rooster. There was a long slender chain laying on the overalls and a note instructing me to use it and one of my locks to lace my pussy. The chain had a series of small rings along its ends. I powdered myself and got the chain in place. It worked well. The overalls barely covered my nipples much less my breasts. My little sunflower purse was on the bed so I picked it up. As I bounded down the stairs, one could see up my pant legs. My pert tits giggled provocatively under the small bib.

"Are you ready?" Jenny asked me.

I had no underwear, no shoes and unless they had added something to my purse, no money and no identification, but they knew all of that.

"Yes, Miss Jenny." I replied.

We drove south of Nashville on highway 70.

"Help us pick out a cozy bar." Sheila said. "I could use a drink."

As we went blazing by it, I picked the Dew Drop Inn. Sheila found a spot, turned around and went back. She parked in the far corner of the blacktop parking lot and turned to face me.

"We will be back here at 10:00. Any woman as pretty as you should have a great time between now and then." Sheila said. "Now get out."

I knew I had no choice and I thought I understood the challenge so I popped out and watched as the car drove off. I checked my purse. As expected I found a lipstick, a compact, a handkerchief and a tampon. I didn't need to, but I touched up my makeup and headed for the bar. The inside of the bar was as black as a cave and it took a second for my eyes to adjust. There was a couple of old guys at the bar. A clean-cut man with a barrel chest was behind the bar. I went over and took a seat on a tall bar stool.

"Can I help you with something, little lady?" The bartender asked.

"No, Sir. I just need to rest a minute."

The bartender pointed to a sign over his shoulder that read no loitering then said. "You can't hang around here."

"Please, Sir. I won't cause any trouble. My feet hurt."

"If you're old enough, I'll serve you a drink. You can rest while you drink it." The bartender said.

"I don't have any money, but I'll help you clean up or something."

The bartender came around and looked at me. "Where are your shoes?"

"I lost them."

"Lose your bra too?"

"No, Sir. I don't need one."

"I think I'll take you up on that or something. Follow me." The bartender said.

"The little filly is with me Mike." One of the men at the bar said.

The bartender gave him a hard look then said. "Okay, Sid."

I ran over and hugged my benefactor. "Thank you, Mr. Sid."

"Would you like a drink?" Sid asked me.

"Yes, Sir. I'd like whatever you're drinking."

"Mike, give us a couple of draft beers." Sid said to Mike then turning to me he said. "You're a polite little filly. What's your name?"

"Thank you, Sir. My name is Sissy."

We sat and talked through three of Sid's four unhappy marriages. I encouraged him to touch me and gave him little peeks at my breasts. Mid-afternoon a few more male patrons drifted in. I had no trouble collecting ten bucks for the jukebox and started an outpouring of country and western music. I had never danced as a woman. I gyrated, wiggled, giggled and laughed. I had never known such fun. I had returned to my seat and was chatting with Sid when I felt a hand on my right breast.

"Hi, Sid." The tall ugly owner of the hand on my breast said. "Who's the doll?"

"Hi, Carl. This is my friend Sissy."

Carl moved his rough hand to my nipple and rolled it between his fingers before whispering in my ear. "I wish I had a little pussy."

I said. "Don't we all." But I doubt he got it, so I added. "I wish I had $50.00."

He got that real clear. As I turned he removed his hand, looked at my little sign and asked. "What does that mean?"

I pointed at the "I" and said. "I." I pointed at the heart and said. "Love." I pointed to the rooster and said. "Cock."

He was literally vibrating, his voice nervous as he said. "I need to show you my truck."

When we got to his truck he started fumbling with my clothes. The tampon in my purse and my tongue ball helped him decide on a blowjob. I knelt in the floor on the passenger's side and placed my teeth on the seat. He put two twenties in my pocket and I dropped my bib so he could play with my tits and barbells. I got his dick out; it was short, circumcised and smelly. He cussed and bounced around as I practically sucked his seed straight out of the sack. It happened so quickly I was out the passenger side door before he could say a word. As I hitched up my overalls I watched him stick his tender dick in his pants. I blew him a kiss and headed for the bar.

Back inside I bought Sid a couple of beers and we covered his fourth uncaring wife. Turned out none of his wives would give him their ass and that was what he really wanted.

"Let's go in the back room. I'd love to have you in mine."

He giggled like a schoolgirl and said. "No, I couldn't. I was just making conversation. Really."

I French kissed him and rubbed his dick. I felt one of his big rough hands sliding up my leg and across my ass.

"My ass is warm and tight." I whispered.

Sid stood, said something to Mike and went to the back room. I followed him a few minutes later. He stood and I knelt. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them and his briefs down. He might have been sixty, but he had a gorgeous hairy dick with massive heavy balls. I slipped my teeth in my pocket, held one ball in each hand, then kissed and licked them. He responded and I worked his shaft over with my tongue ball. I don't believe he'd ever had such a massage. When he was good and hard, I stood and stepped out of my overalls. His eyes were wide with lust. I pulled my tampon, dropped it in the trash and bent over some beer cases. He could see what he had. He touched my clitty stick before positioning his dick at my rectal opening. He was forceful. Perhaps mad with lust or mad because of the deceit, but his cock was exultant. The pounding he was giving me only hastened his climax. He spent himself inside me and collapsed on my back.

"Thank you, Sissy. You're wonderful." Sid said.

To confirm his assessment I got on my knees in front of him and carefully licked his cock and balls clean. After I had him tucked away, he watched as I put a fresh tampon in place. It must have been an erotic dream come true. He started kissing my buns, licking my pussy and fiddling with my cord. I relaxed and let him play. He pulled out his dick and started whacking himself off. His desire sated he deposited a load on my backside. He used a bandanna to wipe me clean, kissed my cartouches then turned me to face him. We embraced and he wrapped me in his powerful arms.

"I want you to marry me." He said. "I have money. I'll make you happy."

No wonder this guy had been married four times I thought, but I said. "Thank you, Sid. I'm flattered, but my mistress wouldn't be to happy."

This seemed to soften his desire, I got dressed and we returned to the bar. The next few hours sped by. As a male, I'd never been anything special on the pool table or shuffleboard. Dressed as I was, the boys just couldn't seem to keep their minds on the game.

Every guy in the place made it his job to fondle my breasts. A couple of guys even had a hand inside my overalls rubbing my tummy and navel ring. They just had to see it so I showed it to them.

One of the guys was named Cody. He was tall and slim dressed in jeans and boots. His ass was compact and there was a long fat bulge on the inside of the right leg of his jeans. When I dropped my bib to reveal my navel jewelry, he turned the bill of his ball cap to the rear and kissed all around my wreath. He pressed my pants down, kissing as he went. I let him get as far as my pubic hair before I gave him a love tap and pulled my cloths back on.

I sat at his table and watched him play pool until he went to the bathroom. When he did I was right behind him.

"Can I help you?" I asked him once we were inside the bathroom.

"Probably not." Cody said with a wonderful smile. "Just here to recycle some beer."

I grabbed the waistband of his jeans and pulled him into a stall. It didn't take much effort. With Cody facing the toilet, I knelt on his left side. I slowly unbuckled and unbuttoned his jeans and work them down his legs, that middle leg was stunning. It was about the size of Alex, but the circumcised head was twice as long as anything I'd ever seen. I took my teeth out, put them in my pocket and showed my tongue ball. That being my best come hither move. I held his meat in my right hand and pointed it toward the toilet. As the stream poured into the bowl, I ran my left hand through it then touched my wet fingers to my lips.

"Damn girl, you're about kinky. Aren't you?" Cody said.

I pointed to the sign on my bib. "No. I just love cock."

When he was finished, I didn't shake him off. I just put him in my mouth. The head of his cock was not only long it was spongy. Using my tongue I pressed it against the roof of my mouth over and over again. It was like eating soft candy. While I was having a great time Cody was not. He started pushing with that tight ass. When I gave him my throat he groaned. I rubbed the underside of his dick with my tongue ball as he withdrew. As he fucked my face I looked up at him. He had a dreamy, contented expression. Mine would have been the same except my mouth was distended. When his cum started to flow I held him in the front of my mouth so I could wash the fluid around in my mouth and taste every morsel. He pulled out and I flashed my cum-coated tongue.

"I wish you'd take me to the bathroom every time I needed to go."

As I stood I said. "I'd like that too."

Cody hugged me and French kissed me. "Thank you, Sissy."

My feet and knees were black from the filthy floor so I stayed behind to clean up when Cody left. Using hand soap and paper towels I was able to do an acceptable job. I returned to Cody's table and we played partners pool for $2.00 a stick. He ordered a microwave pizza. We drank, ate and by 9:30 I was up another $40.00. I truly hated to leave.Jenny and Sheila were on time and pumped me for every detail of my adventure. I thought Sheila was going to go back and get her a piece of Cody. When we got home I bathed, primped then joined Jenny and Sheila in the kitchen. They invited me to join them for a Scotch and soda. Sitting at the table no less.

Jenny walked over, stood behind me and massaged my shoulders. "You're soft as a baby's butt."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You could make any man happy, but how do you think you'd do in a fight?"

I giggled. "Why would I get in a fight?"

"I'll see you in the morning, Tiger."

With that she and Sheila went to bed. I cleaned up the kitchen and retired.

Chapter 18

It was almost ninety days after my journey to womanhood had begun when I awoke the next morning to find Jenny sitting in my room, watching me.

"Good morning, sleepy head." She said in a pleasant tone. "Clean your bottom and we'll shower together."

I complied immediately. In less than ten minutes we were in the shower together. I shampooed her hair and then she shampooed mine. She didn't say a word so, of course I didn't. I soaped her shoulders and breasts. She turned to face me and reciprocated. I ran a soapy hand across her smooth flat abdomen and down between her legs. She fondled my balls and dick. I stiffened.

"I told you once I didn't like that."

I pushed it down. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

"Maybe I was wrong." She said and turned off the hot water drenching us in bitter cold.

Never has a man been so soft so quick, but she didn't leave. Instead, she splashed around and pushed me under the showerhead. I would have liked to play, but I was unsure of my position so I just moved away and allowed her to push me back. Just short of blue, she jumped out and I followed. We found big fluffy towels and dried off. With towels tucked neatly across our breasts, we stood at the vanity combing our hair. We looked enough alike to be sisters.

She told me to wait and went to her room. When she returned she had an armload of stuff.

"Lace yourself and put this under the laces."

She handed me an old fashioned sanitary napkin. After I was laced she handed me a white spandex jog bra. I put it on and watched as she put on an identical one herself. Next we each donned white panties and real boxer shorts. They were white with a black stripe. She had socks and white leather boots for both of us. The boots laced up four or five inches above our ankles. We looked like a couple of female Boxers.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Eve Quest Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds