• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kirsten's Revenge

Kirsten's Revenge

12

My name is Kirsten. I am 25 years old, a true redhead, not flaming, but a real ginger. I can prove it when I'm not shaved smooth. My build is somewhat athletic, not real curvy but a respectable 32C up top. Standing 5'3", I carry my 135 pounds fairly well. "Critically cute" I've been told. Over the past six months I have been trying hard to expand my horizons sexually mainly when I travel for work, although I have played closer to home on a couple occasions. Which is what got me into this mess in the first place.

"So that's the deal." I had finished telling my friend the whole story from my first trip to the adult bookstore to the desire for a second experience to the next more intense adventure to Mike's blackmail.

Having looked at the pictures, Melissa handed me back my phone, "Damn Kirsten."

She took another sip of her coffee. We were sitting in the local coffee shop. While we had kept in touch since our first sexual encounter, we had not been able to get together for a much anticipated repeat as work, minor illness, and other obligations had conspired to keep Melissa, her husband Jordan, and I apart.

"On the one hand, shit, you are such a slut! Girl you are a machine!!" She said with a wicked smile.

"Shhh! Quiet!" I hissed looking around. "Jesus, Melissa!"

"She laughed and lowered her voice, "Never had the guts to do the bookstore thing or a big group thing. The desire yes, but just too scared. Jordan would CLEARLY be into it, the pervert!" She paused for a couple seconds, " On the other hand, this Mike is a real asshole. And bringing in a friend...."

"I know. " I muttered, "Stupid. Fucking stupid!" But that's not the worst part."

"...Um...there's more..."

"Yes!" I hissed through clenched teeth as I opened up a text message and handed her back my phone.

Her eyes opened wide in either shock or surprise, "...um...Kirsten...this kinda looks like..."

"I know, I know..." I whispered, "...looks like I am totally into it! O face and everything...oh fuck..."

Melissa stared at the picture of me on my knees, Bill fucking me from behind. My arms were pulled back by the chain on the cuffs, chest thrust out, nipples obviously stiff, my eyes screwed shut, my mouth in a perfect O. It looked like I was in the middle of a huge orgasm.

"...Did you...you know..."

"God help me. Yes. I did cum. Several times in fact." I buried my face in my hands. Peeking between my fingers at my friend's reaction I stammered on, "...the thing is...it was...well...hot...I mean...being taken and all..god...what the fuck is wrong with me...?"

She reached out pulling my hands away from my face, brushing back my hair from my cheek, "It's ok...so you had some fun..."

"Scroll down."

Melissa looked through the next series of messages, "Shit."

"Yep. It's not over. Hostess for poker night with the guys? What the fuck Melissa? How fucking cliche can you get?" I groaned.

"He must be reading too many Literotica gangbang stories!" She laughed. "At least he got you a nice French Maid outfit." She held up the phone to show the picture of the outfit spread out on a bed I had been sent.

I grabbed the phone out of her hand, "Asshole."

"Me or him?"

I cocked my head to the right and gave her a straight lipped grin.

"...I'm sorry. Just trying to lighten the mood. You...um...looks like you responded to him saying basically you would do it?"

"What COULD I do? Look, I admit I actually kind of found the whole thing to be erotic. I won't deny I like being...well..forced...and shared...all that shit...but I need this to stop. I only do stuff on MY terms. I need to get back at him in a way that just stops this shit cold!!" I was desperate and frustrated.

"Ok. Let's think about this. I'll talk to Jordan..."

"NO!" Several people turned to look our way. Lowering my voice I pleaded, "No Melissa...this is too embarrassing...the pictures and all..."

"I don't HAVE the pictures, so I'll just be telling him the situation, and I'll leave out some the more embarrassing details." She glanced at her watch, "I gotta run, just trust me."

I nodded glumly as Melissa stood up.

She grinned. "Don't worry Kirsten....once he gets done beating off to the story, I'm sure Jordan can help us figure something out."

I pretended to throw my coffee cup at her as she walked away.

A Meeting of Conspirators

Melissa texted me that night: Think we got a plan. Meet for a beer?

I replied right away: Just tell me where.

We hooked up about 45 minutes later at a local bar, taking a table in the back like conspirators. Jordan pecked me on the cheek, as Melissa gave me a hug. We ordered a round and got down to business.

"Ok, so after I cleaned myself up..."Jordan started before bursting into laughter.

I just stared at him in disbelief, "Does EVERYONE think this is funny but me?"

"Couldn't help myself. Sorry. Anyway. Here's the idea. Do you think the owner of the Dungeon is cool....?" Jordan was focused and serious now.

About 2 hours later, I left the bar with a huge grin on my face. The plan was good. All I needed to do was set it in motion.

The Plan is Set in Motion

It took several days of trying to run into Mike before I managed to catch him leaving the building one day.

"...Hey Mike?" I quickened my pace to catch up to him.

"Kirsten! Hey!"

"...I um...well I wanted to talk to you about...well..." I brushed my hair back, looking at the ground appearing nervous and shy.

He held up a hand to stop me, "Hold on. You're not trying to get out of our plans are you?" He wiggled his phone at me to make his point.

I could barely keep myself from saying: Wiggle that phone at me ONE more time asshole. Just ONE more time. Instead, I shook my head, "...no...not at all...I mean...to be honest...it sounds kinda hot..."

I looked at him with a shy smile, "...I mean...we both know...well...I get off on that sort of thing... You know...having guys...well you know..." I blushed as I stammered along.

I could see the front of his pants start to bulge as I talked. Good. It was getting to him.

I looked away as I continued. "...And the other week...I think it was obvious that I got into that too..."

Mike just stood there grinning ear to ear. "...Yeah...I thought you would.."

Asshole. "...Well anyway... the poker thing is still a few weeks away...and I was thinking that we just barely got to explore all the possibilities...you know...of the dungeon.." I paused to let my words sink in.

When I saw it dawning on him, I continued, looking around as if to make sure no one else was listening, "..I was thinking that maybe we could steal some time alone before you shared me with your poker buddies..."

I could tell he was hooked by the barely concealed look of lust that crossed his face. "...I mean...I never got a chance to try the Sybian...and I saw all kinds of spreader bars, and restraints that we never got around to using....and we never even got to try out the furniture...so..."

I looked at him expectantly, and bit my lower lip. And the fish took the bait - hook, line, and sinker. Guys are so easy.

The Day Arrives

The next Tuesday, I sent Mike a text: Still clear for 8?

In a few minutes he responded: I'll be there.

I grinned as I sent a text to Melissa telling her we were on.

Kirsten's Revenge

I arrived at the Dungeon house at 7:00 by prior agreement with Jay. I had explained my dilemma enough to elicit his sympathy and help. A promise of some fun with a friend and myself clearly helped to seal the deal. I just had to remember to let Melissa know I was pimping us out!

Jay set up a couple GoPro cameras in the room, hidden behind a floor plant and concealed in a cutout book which he SWORE he never used without anyone's permission. Sure. Anyway, as long I kept Mike's attention on me to get thinks started, he would never notice them. He then popped open his laptop to show me how the camera streamed to his computer. They would provide some good long shots, and they were focused where I needed them to be focused.

I glanced at Jay out of the corner of my eye, "...gonna watch...?"

"Should I?"

"...You might enjoy the beginning..." I teased as he packed his stuff up and left.

Melissa and Jordan arrived, and, after meeting Jay, they were escorted to a bedroom in the upstairs hall to to ready and wait. I went upstairs to wait for Mike to arrive. I was planning to made a big first impression to keep him from thinking a whole lot about anything else.

I took off my jeans and top, and threw them aside followed by my bra and panties. I then took my shopping back with another outfit into the bathroom. I had shaved myself smooth, and I lovingly ran my hands over my tits and pussy as I gazed in the mirror. Hot. Damn girl. Despite the reason I had come back to this place, as I returned to the main room, I found myself getting aroused by being surrounded by all of the S&M gear.

The Sybian was plugged in next to one wall. I slowly stroked my slit as I walked over to the machine. My pussy was getting wet, and I spread the wetness around my outer lips as I slipped another finger inside. My pussy was hot and ready. I slipped in a second finger, slowly finger fucking myself. My nipples were stiff, and I pinched them with my other hand as I straddled the Sybian.

I licked my fingers, tasting my own juices, and I groaned with pent up desire. After rubbing the wetness all over the dildo attached to the machine, I lowered myself onto the fake cock. I moaned as my pussy stretched to accommodate the dildo. Inch by inch I let it press into me until I was sitting on the machine. I ground my pussy against the ridges of the piece that held the dildo in place, my hands reaching for the box which held the controls.

Bolts of electricity shot through my clit as I turned on the machine. I moaned louder as it began to move inside me. I took a few minutes to ride it at the slower pace as I got used to the sensations. My pussy was tingling, and warm feelings washed through my body. I turned it up and gripped the padded sides of the seat as the feelings intensified.

The machine was really fucking me, and I placed my hands in front of me to brace myself. As my orgasm started to build, I arched my back, and ground my pussy harder against the surface of the machine. My head was thrown back, and I was gasping for breath, grunting and moaning as Mike walked in.

It had the effect I was hoping for. His jaw dropped as he just stared at me. I was panting as I let my head fall forward and my hair fall across my face.

"...Ahhh....fuck...." I looked at him with lust in my eyes, "...I'm gonna cum...."

He practically flew across the room and grabbed at my tits as he worked frantically to undo his pants.

"....I'm cumming....." I moaned as his cock sprang loose and he aimed it at my open mouth.

I started suckin frantically on his cock as my own orgasm hit. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rocked my body as the Sybian kept up its unrelenting assault on my pussy. I pulled back of Mike's cock gasping. "...Oh fuck...oh fuck....oooooooo.......fuck......"

I shuddered, my whole body racked with spasms as Mike shoved his dick back in my mouth. Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he fucked my mouth as my orgasm subsided. I groped around trying to blindly locate the control box to stop the machine before I went insane. I managed to locate the box, and turned it off while sucking on Mike's throbbing cock. I felt his cock swell and spasm followed by several spurts of cum hitting the the back of my throat. He groaned as his cock jerked and emptied in my mouth. Finally, he let go of my hair, and fell back on his ass.

"Shit Kirsten." Was all he managed to say as he tried to catch his breath.

I rolled off the Sybian breathing heavily and grinning, "...just got a little carried away waiting...sorry.."

He laughed, and reached out to cup my tits. "So...." He looked around. "Anything else catch your eye...?"

"Well...I was curious..." I hesitated. This was where the plan came together or fell apart.

He raised an eyebrow expectantly.

"...Have you ever been paddled..." I asked meekly, giving him my best devious, sexy smile.

"Me?" He laughed. "No..."

I reached out to run a finger tip seductively along his cock. "...Would you let me...? I've always wanted to...you know...play Mistress Kirsten..." I cocked my head to the side and bit my lip.

"..I don't know..."

"...I'll make it worth it..." I learned over to kiss him rising cock. "I'll do anything you want me to do...now...and you know...whenever..."

I was praying that I wasn't being to obvious, but I needed this to work. I took his semi flaccid cock deep into my mouth and looked up at him with big puppy dog eyes.

"Damn..." His breath whooshed out. "...Ok...ok...might be kinda fun..."

I thought: You don't know the half of it asshole.

I stood up and headed to the bathroom, "Give me second."

When I came out, I was Mistress Kirsten. Black leather corset, thigh high boots, and, a whip that I smacked against the palm of my hand.

Mike was naked, and he just stared at my transformation. "Shit...very hot..."

I grinned, "...have you been a bad boy?"

He grinned back, "...you don't know the half of it..."

I walked over and propped a foot up on the padded spanking bench. "Lick it."

Mike dropped to his knees getting into the role play 100%. His tongue flicked out and licked the leather boot. I reached down to stroke his head, "Good boy."

I stepped away, my heart pounding. This was it. "Get up." I tapped the bench with my whip. "Kneel down her."

The biggest shit eating grin swept across his face, "..yes Mistress Kirsten..."

Mike knelt on the padded bench, his chest on the upper brace. I leaned over to kiss him fully on the lips as I got on my knees and took of of his hands in mine. I ran his hand over my tits, then moved it to the cuff on the bottom of the stand.

The idiot just grinned, "A little tie me up, tie my down huh?"

"I'm gonna make sure you have a real good time Mike." I purred.

I quickly moved to cuff his other hand, then I cuffed his ankles. I made sure they were good and tight, then I walked over to the buzzer by the exit and pressed the button.

Mike tried to look back to see where I had gone, and I could see his body stiffen as he heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Kirsten?" He tried to look over his shoulder. "Kirsten!?"

I giggled as Jordan entered the room wearing his studded leather chaps and a leather vest and nothing else to cover his body. A Lone Range mask covered his eyes, and a black cowboy hat sat on his head. Black cowboy boots completed the outfit. It was so fucking stereotypical gay that I almost burst out laughing.

Melissa followed. She was just as outrageous. A short mini dress with the boobs cut out, pussy peeking out with each step, clown makeup that referenced Harley Quinn from Batman, her air frayed and messy, slut heels, and a strap-on, well, strapped on, holding a huge black dildo that swung from side to side as she walked. Perfect.

Mike was trying frantically to turn his head to see what was going on as I stepped back in front of him. I ran the handle of the whip lovingly down his cheek as I wiggled his phone in front of his face.

"You really should consider password protection Mike." I cooed as I tapped open the photo app and deleted the pictures from the album he had stupidly titled "Kirsten". I then made sure I deleted all of his text messages.

"Let's see..." I quickly searched his phone for any other pictures or videos, and then opened the settings. "Shit Mike. Not even Cloud backup? Are you serious?" I shook my head in mock horror.

Melissa and Jordan were giggling manically behind Mike which I could tell was, well, scaring the shit out of him.

"Ok..now what's this do? Oh yeah...this resets the phone..." Mike moaned as I tapped the combination of commands that would totally reset his phone.

"Hey! I'm being rude. I didn't introduce you to my friends. Guys, come over here and meet Mike. He's the asshole who has been blackmailing me."

Mike's eyes were as big as saucers are my friends moved into his line of sight.

"They like to play..." I teased as Melissa took her place in front of Mike.

She starting stroking her "cock" with slow, exaggerated strokes as she moved closer.

"HEY!!!! JAY!!!!" Mike yelled as he tried to turn his face to avoid the big black dildo pressing at his lips. "HEY!!!"

"Soundproof Mike. You know. So we can have some fun without worrying." I smirked as I reached over to pull my phone out of my jeans pocket. "Smile asshole."

His eyes blazed with anger as he pressed his lips tight together. Melissa laughed her best demented laugh and reached over to pinch Mike's nose closed. She was ready when he gasped for air, and she shoved her "cock" into his mouth. I took several pictures.

Jordan took up position in back, gripping Mike's hips, and doing his best impression of a gay cowboy ass fucking his bound partner. It was hilarious! God I really owe Jordan. I made sure I got pictures that protected everyone's identity but Mike's. After I was sure I had plenty of good shots, Jordan took Melissa's place.

Jordan wasn't going to even try to put his cock in Mike's mouth, but he did rub it against Mike's cheek after a stern warning to Mike to "Be good". The pictures are priceless. The crowning moment came a few minutes later. I picked up some lube sitting on one of the tables, making a point of letting Mike see what I had. Melissa turned to me, and held up her "cock" with one hand as I slathered it with lube. She stroked it up and down making sure the whole thing was slick and covered.

"Ever been pegged Mike" She whispered as she walked around behind him.

"Hey!!! Wait....HEY!!!" Mike begged and tried to scream for Jay to no avail.

Melissa stood behind him, and pressed the head of the fake cock against his asshole. He grunted as she pushed hard against his resistant opening.

"ARGGGGG!!!" Mike screamed as the head of the cock slid past his tight opening.

Melissa grinned at me, and started to fuck Mike in the ass. Jordan was a real trooper and dropped to his knees to grab Mike's cock at the same time mouthing at me "You owe me big time". Mike's cock stiffened as he moaned. Of course, I took LOTS of pictures of Mike being "milked" by his cowboy friend.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum..." Mike gasped. That was Jordan's cue. He dropped Mike's cock, like a hot potato as Mike groaned with frustration. Melissa pulled out of his ass with a loud pop, and smacked Mike on the ass as the door to the room opened.

Jay stood there grinning from ear to ear. "Everything ok here?'

"Jay? Jay...help me man..." Mike tried to twist around to catch Jay's eye.

Jay walked over to pick up the GoPro's. "I'll download the footage and send it to you Kirsten. You guys just let me know when you are heading out. I'll release this guy after you leave. And we can talk later about you and your friend." He checked out Melissa with obvious lust as he walked out.

"What was that about?" Melissa muttered. I just shrugged my shoulders and gave her my best innocent grin.

I walked around in front of Mike and squatted down to look him in the eye. "This is over asshole. I'm not gonna be your little slut."

Melissa chuckled. I shot her a piercing look, "...ok...I'm not going to be your little slut anymore."

I wiggled my phone in front of his face. "Between this and the video Jay has I'm sure we can work something out. Right? Hold on." I tapped a few things on my screen, smiled, a few more taps and Mike's phone pinged acknowledging receipt of a text. "Just wanted to make sure I had your number right."

Jordan held up Mike's phone which showed a picture of Mike being pegged. "Dude. Password protect." Laughing he tossed the phone onto the sofa.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kirsten's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds