• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bermuda Ch. 01

Bermuda Ch. 01

Chapter One: The Last Interview

As related to me verbally by my wife, and later by Charlotte's journal:

Charlotte had just disembarked from the plane, and entered the terminal at the Bermuda airport. She was a college student from Wisconsin, and this was her first time out of the continental United States. My wife stood in the waiting area, and came right up to her.

"Charlotte."

"Yes, Mrs..."

"We won't be using those names. Flight Ok? Everything good?"

Charlotte nodded yes. My wife reached for something in her purse.

"Put this on please."

My wife handed her a red leather collar, tastefully studded. It wasn't too large, but there was no mistaking its purpose. Charlotte dutifully put it on.

"Follow me, please."

After being led through the terminal, Charlotte now sat across from my wife at a high table in the airport coffee shop. It was sparsely populated, which was good, considering what my wife wanted to discuss after confusing the barista with her convoluted tea order. Charlotte was 22, with light brown wavy hair that brushed just past her shoulders. Her body was a little curvy, which I liked. Her face had a plain Midwestern beauty to it that was attractive. She was studying for her teacher's certificate, and I imagined she'd end up as the cute teacher all the kids liked.

My wife had just turned 48. She had a blonde bob that was expensively cut and colored every six weeks. She'd put on a little weight in the last ten years, but her face was very attractive for her age. She was raised just above the upper middle class on the East Coast, and was used to the idea of people working under her. She was a partner in a successful law office, and her typical approach was authoritative and direct.

"So," my wife said, "I'm finally face-to-face with a unicorn."

"I guess so," said Charlotte, "I've never felt quite that special before."

"When you put yourself up for something like this, it marks you as the rarest of the rare, or so I was warned."

When my wife had told me of her desire to dominate a woman, she had proposed we find someone to serve us together. I'd had a few threesomes in the past, but I knew the chances of finding someone like Charlotte were rare. My wife ignored that, went to work on Fetlife, and found Charlotte quickly. Six months later, here they were.

"I realize ", my wife said, "that we have gone over everything beforehand, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to do it one more time. Coming to terms on something over the Internet is one thing, but sometimes what looks great as a fantasy can be a little scary in real life. I'd like to make sure we are clear on our arrangement here, and what's expected of you. Does that sound all right?"

"Yes Mrs...Mistress"

"Did you just almost call me something besides Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"I am going to punish you for that later."

"Yes, Mistress."

My wife took out some papers, put on her reading glasses, and started reading through them. We had communicated with Charlotte extensively after our initial contact with her. That had culminated in several Skyping sessions. We needed to know each other, and feel secure before committing to this week. Charlotte's mother and some friends had her full itinerary, and our contact information. Charlotte hadn't told her mother she was flying to Bermuda to be a sex slave, of course, but she'd told her enough to feel safe. Her friends knew to call the police immediately if Charlotte missed either of her two daily check-in calls. She was still taking a risk, but we were doing our best to make this as safe as possible.

"So, just to reiterate, you have some light experience in bondage and domination. Is that right?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You've had one dom?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tied you up, disciplined you by spanking a few times, liked blow jobs, fucked you anally twice..."

Charlotte was starting to feel uncomfortable. Her eyes darted around. She hoped no one else could hear this. There was no sign that anyone could.

My wife took off her glasses and looked Charlotte in the eye.

"Do you like anal sex? Be honest."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You like taking cock up the ass?"

Charlotte blushed a little.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress...what?"

"Yes, Mistress...I like taking cock up the ass."

My wife studied her for a second, letting Charlotte squirm.

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'm just a little...well, I've never really talked about sex like this before."

"How?"

"I don't know...so bluntly, out in the open like this?"

"We did it while we were Skyping."

"That's true, but it's different like this. I'm not talking to a screen in my bedroom any longer."

"Its just sex, Charlotte. You'll realize this as you get older."

"Yes, Mistress."

My wife went back to looking at her papers.

"And you've never been with a woman."

"No, Mistress."

"How do you know you'll like it?"

"I don't, Mistress."

"Then why do you want to try it?"

"I've always just kind of fantasied about it."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Being told what to do, how to behave, how to please...things like that."

"Good. Okay then, is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

"Not really. You actually have less experience than me, don't you Mistress?"

"That's true. My husband had plenty of experience before we were married, but I'd never dominated anyone. I've always been sort of dominant, and have started to fantasize about it since my husband and I have been talking about his experiences. I have had a few affairs with women prior to our marriage. I like them, and I am looking forward to having my way with one this week."

My wife looked Charlotte right in the eye when she said that last part. She let it soak in for a moment while she chewed her glasses.

"Why don't you tell my again why you decided you wanted to do this, Charlotte?"

"Well, I, um, have always been open to new things, and experimental, and..."

"Be honest, please. There is no wrong answer here."

"A free trip to Bermuda in a luxury suite sounded wonderful."

Charlotte was getting a free week in Bermuda after my wife and I left. It was all-expenses paid. Sure, it could be argued that we were paying her for sex, and maybe we were. But we were all adults here. Charlotte had made it clear beforehand that she was sexually attracted to us. My wife and I could've easily flown to Wisconsin to meet Charlotte, but where's the fun in that?

"That's not so hard, is it? Perfectly acceptable reason, as long as it's not the only one."

"I like submitting, and once I started fantasizing about a couple dominating me, I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"When you were fantasizing, did you pleasure yourself?"

"Yes, Mistress, I did. I...imagined some scenes with you, and with your husband...doing things to me."

"What would you do if I told you to start fantasizing right now, and pleasure yourself?"

"Here?"

"Yes."

"I would do it, if you commanded me to."

"Good. I'm not going to. We didn't bring you here to get arrested for indecent behavior. But I'm glad you're already respecting our dynamic."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Lets talk about our expectations. We've been over our fetish list. There's quite a few you haven't tried...well, quite a few I haven't tried, actually...but you agree to be available for all of them. That is correct?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Not all of them turn you on."

"Some more than others, Mistress, but I pledge to participate fully."

"It might turn me on even more if I know I'm making you do something you don't like much. Would that be a problem?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. This is going well. But if you're still not comfortable with the arrangement, I can put you on the next plane home. Or we can continue. Which would you prefer?"

"We can continue."

"Excellent."

My wife extracted our contract from her papers and placed it in front of Charlotte with a pen. We had sent it to Charlotte ahead of time, so she could have ample time to study it. Charlotte read through it, signed it, and handed it back.

"Okay then. For the next five days will you will serve my husband and I as our sex slave. You will have no free will or rights whatsoever. We will grant you a minimum of two free hours a day to enjoy the island, at times of our choosing. For the other twenty-two hours of the day, you will be our property. You are here to serve our basest desires. We will use, abuse, punish, discipline, humiliate, and degrade you according to our desires. You will serve and pleasure us as commanded. There will be no limits within the terms of our fetish list. Is this clear to you, Charlotte?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Let me rephrase that question. Is that clear to you...slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, that is clear to me."

"I like the idea of humiliating a cute young thing like you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Are you wondering how you are going to like it, lying under me as I grind my snatch into your face for my pleasure?"

Charlotte must have been visualizing this, as it took her a moment to respond.

"I will serve you well, Mistress."

"Kind of graphic, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Does that bother you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. My husband and I both have a lot of fantasies we want to turn into reality. I for one will not be holding back. This is the point of no return. You can still turn back and fly home if you want. Otherwise, you are our plaything until the agreed-upon time is up, or you use your safeword."

Charlotte took a moment to consider things before making her final decision.

"I am yours to command, Mistress."

My wife flashed a predatory smile. This was exactly what she wanted to hear.

"What is your safeword?"

"Wisconsin, Mistress."

"Let's get a cab back to the hotel so I can present you to my husband."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bermuda Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds