• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Caught & Punished Prudence Pt. 01

Caught & Punished Prudence Pt. 01

AN: My first story, hope you guys like it ;) - both characters involved are over the ages of 18.

*****

With the scorching heat hammering down inside Mr Welts classroom as he ranted - yet again - about the woes of the Native American tribes and the cultural backlash we can never undo, it was no surprise that my mind (and my gaze with it) drifted to the enthralling legs perched daintily across from me on Rose Parkers hips. Captured by the most delicious looking silken stockings it was no wonder my 8 and a half inches quickly grew hard against the murky confines of my briefs.

Trying to keep as sly possible, I studied those legs to a degree that would make me an A grade student if applied elsewhere whilst making my way from her small feet upwards. As soon as my gaze reached those bursting mallows hidden so inefficiently by the Penrith High blouse I felt my cock lurch and thanked the heavens for the hot weather - allowing me to see the school prude had no bra on! What a joyous day this dreary Friday was turning out to be.

Since 7th grade, I had watched Rose bloom into the most glorious hour glass figure, only to be dismayed by her gradual turn to disdain for male-kind. Most of the guys figured she just wanted the pussy - a lost cause at best, but I was willing to bet that she would become a cock-sucking whore at just the slightest nudge.

Despite my general attractiveness, with girls throwing themselves at me once word got out about the whole 'package' I had, I never swayed for my lust for Rose.

So I'm guessing you can imagine my utmost delight at this discovery of bra-free day at Penrith High by one class rep. Hell, it almost made me want to whip it out and jerk off for a second. So here I was, cock throbbing mightily, gawking at the hottest girl in a 10km radius sans bra and I get the shock of my life.

Prude, teachers-pet Rose reaches under the desk into her skirt and proceeds to give herself a rub! Then, after continuing to take a few more notes from Mr Welts rant, looks around nervously before reaching between her legs and doing it again.

I must have been gawking with my mouth hanging open for too long however, because suddenly I receive a rude interruption from my front seat viewing of a lifetime by an extraordinarily large head belonging to Mr Welts.

"Bradley, are we off dreaming about something more interesting than the Native Americans, and the many perils they have faced?" He rasped angrily.

I must have looked pretty stunned however, because Mr Welts expression changed to one of mild concern before he proceeded to check;

"Have you been drinking enough water today Brad? We wouldn't want you to be getting heat stroke in this weather."

Bringing my empty bottle out of my bag I exclaimed lamely;

"Ran out during practice earlier today Sir and I forgot to fill it... Sorry." As I tried to hide my expression and look as blank as possible.

"No such nonsense Brad! Go refill at the tap at the back of the class." He urged.

Pleased with myself for getting out of the situation smoothly, I strolled up to the back and refilled before returning to my seat as Mr Welts continued. Shortly after reseating, my attention was drawn back to Rose's legs and highly fuckable tits as she scribbled away furiously in her notebook, giving a nice bounce to those delectable mammaries.

I must have been entranced by Rose's allure for some time however, for my reprieve ended abruptly when the school bell rang over the cranky old intercom, signalling the start of lunch. Students and Mr Welts alike sprinted for food whilst Rose sat startled, hands down her skirt and her notes not all down.

As she scrambles to write down the remainder of the work, the corridor quickly quietens as the school empties itself outside to seek shade and lunch. I make my way over to Rose leisurely, because if there ever was a chance for me to land Rose Parker, today was the day.

I plant myself on the table next to her and lean in close enough to get a whiff of her shampoo - luxurious and enthralling.

"Hey Rose, I thought I noticed you looked a bit... Flustered today. What was that about?"

Her gaze slowly raised and suddenly she looked far more demure than I thought imaginable, her eyes wide as the realisation dawned on her.

She stammered, "I wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about Brad, how could I be...flustered?" Her voice changing into a nervous whisper by the time she finished.

Spotting the look of panic and the frail posture she had acquired I pressed on. "Gee, I think you were feeling a bit naughty today in class Rose... You wouldn't know anything about that now would you?" An almost imperceptible smirk flashes across my face.

I have to lean in to hear her mumble something about being class rep and always being a good student. I lay my hand on her shoulder, turning her torso towards me.

"Do you know what happens to naughty students Rose?" An inaudible mumble escapes her lips.

"You know as a class rep public speaking is key - speak up now Rose." A slightly louder mumble of

"They need to be punished"

I'm openly grinning now; this couldn't be going any better. "Seeing as Mr Welts isn't here to ensure order, a student would have to fill in wouldn't they Rose?"

"Yes Brad." She admits softly, just seeing her so insecure and unsure of herself makes me want to show her what she wants.

"That's Sir to you Rose if you were dithering yourself. Or should I call you whore?"

"Please don't call me that Bra-"

"S-I-R. You shall address me as Sir; I thought I made that clear. A whore like you shouldn't talk back if you knew what's best for you, what are you whore?" My cock is now straining against my briefs, but has managed to avoid tenting my shorts, not that that would change much.

"I'm a whore, Sir."

"And what happens to whores?"

"They get punished Sir." She breathed the meek reply as she tried to hide in her seat, to no avail.

Now that I've really begun to warm up into things, I think it's time to let Rose see her true colours and where she belongs.

"Whore, get up and bend over your desk - you're going to be punished for your disobedience in not following class conduct." To my avid delight, Rose stands and bends over, exposing her heart-shaped ass to me without a word, ready for a spanking.

I rise and lay my hand against her juicy cheek and feel her push, ever so slightly against my hand - confirming my thoughts on her willingness to be punished. Lifting her skirt slightly, I raise my hand and give a mighty smack to her left cheek, leaving a stinging red welt, and note a small moan of pleasure. Raising my hand again, I deliver another 4 fast, hard strikes to her ass and hear the small moans with each strike delivered. Massaging her cheek my hand brushes her pussy to find it soaking wet.

"Are you learning from your disobedience whore?" I demand before delivering 6 more strikes, each slightly more on her dripping twat, before I stop, my hand resting firmly on her fat outer lips.

Her loud groan of approval is followed by a husky "Yes, Master" and gives me enough incentive to plunge 3 fingers deep inside of her and begin thrusting rapidly, noting her growing tension.

"Dirty whores should be punished for getting wet during a spanking, don't you think!" I demand.

Rose begins panting and soon let's out a long low groan of;

"Yes...punish meeee!" Rose wails, as she collapses, and begins writhing on the desk in orgasm whilst I continue to thrust my fingers inside of her.

"Dirty whore! Did I give permission for you to come?" I growl as I pull her roughly to her knees, and free my straining cock - now freely dripping precum down onto her lovely face.

"Apparently you need more punishing whore, do you know where whores like you put cocks like these?" I tower above her; the underside of my hard shaft is pressed to her lips with my large balls resting on her chin.

"In my mouth Master." She responds submissively, eyes downcast.

"In your mouth?!" I ask with fake incredulousness.

"This cock goes wherever your Master sees fit!" I exclaim, before aligning the tip against her bright red lips and watched in approval as she gobbled up my cock to the 5.5 inch mark and began her first blowjob.

Holding her brown locks back for her, she proceeds to slobber enthusiastically over my dick before taking it right back to the tip, and plunging it as far down her throat as her body will allow.

A few minutes of this and a few instructions on how to relax her breathing and she's managed to take my impressive length down to the 7 inch mark. Her nose is now just touching my curly pubes on her downward stroke and her tongue is making love to the underside of my cock. This isn't going to please me enough though.

Taking hold of both sides of her head I exclaim;

"What a pitiful excuse for a blowjob, this is how a cock-sucking whore like you takes it!" Before proceeding to ram my 8 and a half inches down her throat, bruising her nose in my crotch before letting up so she can gasp for a short breath before continuing by ramming back down again into her wide-spread mouth. My balls smack against her chin as my cock continues to spear her gaping mouth open, letting her gag on me to impress my power upon her even more.

This continues for several minutes before I decide it's time to unleash my load. Bringing my cock out so only the tip rests in her mouth, I instruct her to start jerking as I blow my load. The first few shots fly into her mouth, landing on her tongue and the back of her throat before I pull out of her mouth, still spurting and spray her face with my cum. One shot lands across her eye, the next on her left cheek and the last 4 around her mouth, down her face to dribble onto her heaving chest. Squeezing the final droplets into her waiting mouth I give her the order.

"Now you may swallow whore." And swallow she does, before flashing me a quick grin in all her glory, kneeling with her face and tits coated with my spunk, glistening in the afternoon sunlight.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Caught & Punished Prudence Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds