• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Afro Sex Diaries Ch. 01

Afro Sex Diaries Ch. 01

My name is Thandi, Im 24, black with brown curly hair. Im 5'5, with a big bubble butt and 34C tits. I have a small waist and really shapely legs. My skin has a nice almondy glow and my pussy is tight and waxed. Men usually fall for the seductive look in my eye and my full pink puffy lips, both sets. I am horny all the time and my bfs usually aren't enough to keep me satisfied. I think thats what makes me sluttier than most. And I dont like normal, vanilla sex, no. I like rough, sadistic, raw sex. I want to be dominated, to choke on your cock and be made to swallow spurts of sticky cum. I need bruises, scratch marks and sore muscles. Most of all I would like to be bent over and fucked so hard by an enormous dick that I end up begging for it to stop!

I think what started this was an encounter with Geraldo. Geraldo was a chess superstar when I was 20, and he charmed the pants off of me, literally. Our first kiss was on the stairs to my varsity room and he did it even though I told him I had a boyfriend. His actions were so bold, my arousal almost soaked through my lace thong. That night he pushed me into a toilet stall and hoisted me up the wall and roughly fingered me whilst asking whose pussy I was, whose bitch I was. That made me feel so wild, so dirty. We lost contact over time but the last time I saw him he pulled my hair and pulled my head back to tell me Id always be his. He made me kneel between two parked trucks in an abandoned parking lot, with my hands behind my back whilst he stroked his cock. I was in a short black dress and like a classy bitch, I wasnt wearing any panties. Geraldo made me look up at him, open my mouth and stick my tongue out.

As I knelt there, he kept sticking his fingers in my mouth, sometimes gagging me. Watching him pleasure himself while I waited like an obedient cum bucket made me so wet it was dripping down my thighs. The closer he was to cuming, the closer his 7inch dick got to my mouth. Then he took two fist fulls of hair and buried himself in my throat. Geraldo pulled out and thrust deep again, while I struggled to breath or move away. I sputtered and choked, and spit hung from my chin whilst Geraldo fucked my mouth mercilessly. It didnt take long until he spilled his seed down my throat. He called my name out whilst shoving his engorged member deeper in my throat. I couldn't swallow all of it and he scooped it up with the head of his dick and me lick it off his head. My clit pulsated with need. Geraldo helped me up and we returned to the group of people we were with. He said he need to make a call and left. I never saw him again. Ever since then I havent quite been the same.

Recently, I broke up with my idiot ex, Eugene. He had a nice cock but he never ate me out and was unimaginative in bed. What I hated about him was the longer we dated the meaner and angrier he got. I left him when he slapped me. I was so bitter that I had never cheated on him; I should have hurt him maybe then when he broke my heart it wouldnt have hurt so bad. Anyway, I had sworn off men and relationship for a while. I was terrified because now I'd have to "hunt" for sex. One day I was at work (Im an intern at an investment firm) and my boss asked me to fetch one of his golfing buddies from the airport and check him into a hotel. I was annoyed that Friday because my salary was late and now I had to play babysitter though I had piles of work to do.

At the airport I found Mr Masu; he wasnt what I was expecting at all. Tall, dark brown skin, broad shoulders, piercing black eyes. He was dressed in chinos and a white shirt that struggled to contain his bulging biceps and chest. After stiff introductions, we got in the car and awkward silence took over. During the car ride, the boss calls to say he'll be held up a little longer and that since the company card is with me, I should entertain Mr Masu. We got to the hotel and I explained to him that he was stuck with me for the evening. Mr Masu shrugged and walked to the lobby. I checked him in and made reservations for a dinner for two. He went to his room to freshen up and I waited in the bar. I had two tequilla shots to loosen me up; followed by four mojitos. Mr Masu found me there, a little tipsy and way too chatty. We were seated and I carried on talking. Mr Masu just listened and seemed a little amused sometimes. All of a sudden I was dizzy and then nothing. I woke up the next day with a sheet draped around my naked body. Then I became aware of my splitting headache. I groaned and heard a chuckle.

"Thats what happens when you can't hold your liquor young lady." he said as he got out of bed stark naked and walked to the bathroom. The sound of pee hitting water came from the bathroom and I sat there with my jaw on the floor. Why couldnt I remember last night? I couldnt look at Mr Masu as he came out of the bathroom, still naked.

The shame burned through me. Timidly, I asked, "Did we? You know?" Mr Masu smiled and I know I had been bad, very very bad...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Afro Sex Diaries Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds