• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Each Day of the Week

Each Day of the Week

12

Sometimes feelings of lust can creep up on you unexpectedly and uninvited. Without any warning or any previous lascivious thoughts or feelings involved you suddenly find yourself horny and burning up with desire for a person that you had never before contemplated such an interest in. It happened to me with Maggie. Although I'd known her all my life I'd never once thought of her as a sexual possibility or harbored any secret desire to see or touch her body in a sexual way; not a single fantasy about her had ever played out in my head. That is, until the day I saw her, just out of the bath, coming in my direction wrapped in a towel that was a bit too small; small enough to leave a big enough gap down the front that widened even more with every step to reveal her plump, bushy mound. The sight caused a sudden involuntary swelling in my crotch that I caressed with my hand.

It's not like she isn't good looking or sexy, on the contrary she is a very attractive woman with an ample, curvy body. Not fat, but definitely not slim; I just never saw the raw sexuality in her before that day. She was obviously caught off guard by my presence, being I was never usually up that early. And I suspect that my physical reaction was partly due to the semi hard on that I had come out of my room with on my way to the bathroom. I doubt she would have chosen that tiny towel had it been a little later in the morning. Anyhow she reacted well, hardly missing a step and showing no sign of embarrassment though she did take a quick look down at the offending towel, after realizing that my eyes were showing interest there. With a little smile and a brisk "good morning" she walked past me smelling of soap and sex. I looked at her bouncing ass and my cock stretched out some more. I should have, but I didn't feel any shame, only lust.

My dad died of a heart attack five years ago when I was just twenty. Two years later my elder sister got married and moved away, leaving me and my mom with the house all to ourselves except for the occasional overnight or few days visit by some relative. Shortly after dad's passing mom just lost interest in her looks and let herself fall apart noticeably. She never paid much attention to hair or makeup and wore only sober clothes. Her movements centered on home to work and back except for an occasional Sunday visit to the neighborhood church and once or twice a week visits to the supermarket or library. She had always been a voracious reader, and now spent nearly all of her spare time curled up in bed or chair with a book; no parties, no cinema, no going out for a drink or stroll. By the way, Maggie is my mom. I have been calling her Maggie for as long as I can remember. It's a family quirk; nearly all my cousins call their parents by their first names.

Maggie as I mentioned before is fleshy and curvy, standing five feet seven with light brown eyes and creamy chocolate skin with a smoothness that belied her fifty years. Her breasts which had retained most of its youthful firmness and lift were barely more than an A cup, but what was lacking up there she made up for with an extra share or two of ass that possessed a softness which caused it to jiggle when she walked. She wore only modest shorts and knee length or longer dresses and jeans or slacks that left a lot to the imagination. It was like she had deliberately locked her beauty and sexuality away with dad's passing. Her underwear, which I would sometimes glimpse on the line, was less than attractive, no teeny weeny bikinis or thongs or lacy stuff, just basic cotton things that covered all the essentials well.

Needless to say, after that revealing day I began seeing Maggie differently. My eyes lingered on her longingly as she moved about the house. I imagined her in more revealing and enticing undies; I wondered what it would feel like to flick my tongue over the nipples of those tiny breasts or sink my fingers into her plump ass or part the bush I had glimpsed and insert my finger into her hot mound. I began seeing her not as a mother but as a woman to be fucked, and was nearly always sporting a hard on when she was near. I soon managed to convince myself that getting her into bed was possible, and started creating mental scenarios that could make it happen. Her birthday was three weeks away from the day of the towel malfunction and I decided that a risqué gift might just be the thing to break the ice and pave the way to her desirable crotch.

The day before Maggie's birthday I went into a downtown store that I knew specialized in sexy lingerie. While moving around the store I noticed a couple of mannequins with silky thongs that had a day of the week written on them just above the crotch. While looking at the undies on the mannequins an idea flashed through my head and the more I thought about it the more I felt it was worth exploring. I then walked over to the nightie section and saw pieces that I thought would look delicious covering Maggie's lush body. I left the store with seven different colored thongs each carrying a day of the week on them just above the crotch and seven sheer and lacy boy shorts panties also with the days of the week written on them, but at the back. Along with the panties were a couple of nighties, one that would reach a few inches above her knees and a more daring one that would just barely cover her ass. There were also a couple of silky wraps that would just make mid-thighs.

The next morning I met her in the kitchen and after saying happy birthday and planting a slightly lingering kiss on her lips, handed her the gift wrapped box of sexy lingerie. She gave me a tight hug that pressed her soft breasts onto my bare chest. My cock which was already fairly erect lurched in my pajamas and I took the chance to briefly press it against her upper thigh. She didn't seem to notice that little unusual behavior. I stood next to her as she placed the box on a counter and began opening it. I saw her blush red as she glimpsed the contents of the box, and I noticed a slight trembling of her hands. She looked up at me with watery and what looked like questioning eyes as she managed a smile and a soft thank you. She gave me another quick hug and moved to the sink with her back to me. I went over and stood slightly behind and to the side of her.

"You like my gifts Maggie?" I asked.

"Yes honey, I love them" she said softly.

"You sure, you look taken aback, maybe I shouldn't have given you this kind of gift. Do you think it inappropriate?" I wanted to get an idea of how she truly felt.

"Well, to be honest I am a little taken aback, they're not like anything you usually gift me, but I love them never the less; it's just that I haven't worn anything like those in a long time" she laughed, and put her arm around me pulling me close as she give my cheek a little kiss and poke with her nose.

I felt my erection which was almost full blown press into the side of her butt cheek. Surely she must have felt it this time. Even if she had forgotten what an erection felt like, she must know that it was a cock that was pressed against her butt. But she didn't pull away or give any indication that anything was out of the ordinary. I felt emboldened to go further, but checked myself; I had to be absolutely certain before taking the plunge, maybe let it play out in little ambiguous ways like this for a few more days; testing her waters, so to speak. I pulled away from her.

"I know, that's why I bought them, I don't particularly like those old lady things I see hanging on the lines"

"But I am an old lady. I'm fifty years old"

"That is not old, and you don't look like fifty anyway, not even forty"

"Are you flattering me because it is my birthday young man; not even forty you say?"

"I mean it Maggie, you look like a much younger woman, and so beautiful too" I saw her blush again. "You have to stop trying so hard to make yourself look old and undesirable." She laughed again.

"Well if it's that so obvious, and you are that displeased, I guess I'll have to try and change my ways."

"Well, you can start by putting that juicy body of yours into those things I bought you."

"My, my, juicy; what a word to describe your old mom" she giggled.

"I call it as I see it; and I'll be checking on you." I said and hurried away, glad to show her my back instead of the tent in front of me.

After three days had passed, during which time I noticed subtle attempts at makeup and a little more than usual grooming of her hair, I accosted her in the living room after she had come downstairs wearing a light blue sun dress that hovered just around her knees. It was Saturday morning and she was about to go into her little garden.

"It's Saturday young lady, I hope you're wearing the appropriate undergarment beneath that dress." I said in a mock stern voice.

"Why yes sir, I am" she said playing along.

"What does it read?"

"Saturday, sir"

"I do think you are lying."

"No sir, I'm not."

"Then prove it, hike up that dress let me see for myself."

"Really Mike," she said, sounding flustered.

"Yes, really, I gotta see for myself that you're not lying, that you're not wearing one of those old lady things. I told you I would be checking on you."

"Aw, come on, I'm telling the truth"

"Well prove it mom," I said stressing on the "mom." "You are my mom, so there's nothing to hide or be ashamed of, so come on hike it up and let me see Saturday smiling at me." She laughed at that.

"Mike, you've got to be kidding, what you are asking me to do is so out of place."

"No it isn't, it's not like I haven't seen the panty before, I bought it."

"Well, you may have seen it before, but not on me." She dragged out the "me." "You don't really expect me to expose myself indecently?"

"It can't be indecent exposure if you're in your own living room and it's only you and me, your son, present and it's not like I've never seen you down there either"

"You have?" She asked, knitting her brow as a shy smile played on her face, "you're talking about the other morning when I had on that little towel"

"Not only then, several other times," I said teasingly. "You don't honestly believe that as careful as you usually are that you've never sat down in a revealing manner or left your door open while dressing or undressing?" She brought her hand up to her mouth, but it didn't hide the smile and I said.

"Oh my," she blurted, covering her face.

"So come on, prove to me that I haven't wasted my time trying to make you want to live again and be dressing like the young, beautiful and sexy woman you are."

She looked at me long and steady as if searching my face for sincerity and innocence, before shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok, you've convinced me, but I'm only going to do it this once. After this you'll just have to trust me; you have to know how embarrassing this is to me."

She placed her hands to her thighs and began pulling the dress up slowly. As inch after inch of luscious creamy chocolate thighs was revealed I felt my cock which was already in an aroused state began to stiffen. And when the plump mound barely covered by a glittering silver and black thong was bared to my lusting eyes, I almost came in my pants. Maggie's fat snugly covered pussy was such a marvelous sight my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open involuntarily. I realized that we were both frozen in this moment of unbelievable boundary crossing.

"Saturday is nice" Was all I managed to say, weakly, dumbfounded by the enticing sight. One thing I noticed immediately was that the lush bush I'd spied on the morning of the tiny towel episode was gone, no doubt trimmed to avoid any overreaching beyond the thong sides.

Against my body's urging to take the game to a higher level right there and then, I listened to my bigger head and wrenched my dilating eyes away, breaking the hypnotic like spell.

"Ok, you can lower your dress before you think I'm ogling your pussy."

"What?" she blurted out no doubt staggered by my choice of words. But then she added "weren't you? She quickly followed with "Just kidding," and a teasing little chuckle which seemed to say "I got you pegged, son."

"I wasn't, I was just momentarily stunned by its beauty, that's a nice looking lump you've got there, if I may say so." Her mouth fell open and she looked at me as if I were some kind of crazy person.

"Well considering my age and all other things, I'll take that as a well meant compliment."

"That's the spirit."

"Well, satisfied?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to answer that with words in case I go off track from too much haste.

"So you'll trust me from now, no more spot checks?"

"Maybe, maybe not, I'm not so sure you won't be tempted to go back to your old ways.

She gave me a mock cross-eyed look and walked away briskly, her lush ass bouncing under the thin cotton dress.

The next day I was sitting in the living room watching TV when she appeared, wearing clothes that suggested she was preparing for church.

"By the looks of it young lady, today is Sunday."

''Yes sir, and if you must know, I'm wearing my Sunday special."

"Am I to believe that?"

"Yep, I would expect you do"

"Well, I don't and I won't unless I see with my own eyes; seeing is believing."

"Oh no, no more seeing, you promised to trust me."

"No I didn't, come on let me see that thong."

"Really, I can't believe you're asking me to do this when I'm going to church."

"I am, especially because you're going to church. You might not think it appropriate turning up in church in your Sunday special."

"I can't believe I'm letting you talk me into doing this again, especially when I'm getting ready for church, you are a wicked little demon sir. But I guess this comes with my status; a loving mom would do just about anything to please her little boy." She shrugged, feigning defeat as I threw back in the chair with a cocky look on my face and awaited the opening of the lily.

Staring at me with a partly daring, partly confused look on her pretty face, she pulled up her skirt and bundled it around her waist, then she slowly brought her slip up to join it.

"This is definitely the last time I'm doing this." I heard her whisper as she slowly turned around. She was wearing one of the lacy boy shorts panties. Printed boldly at the back was the word Sunday; but who was reading, not me. My eyes were glued to the slightly dimpled chunks of prime lower butt meat that had refused to be contained in the sexy lace and lingered outside the leg lines like two lumps of dough waiting to be kneaded by hot man fingers.

"Satisfied, Mr. Checker, do I have your trust now?"

Without answering I got up stealthily and quickly sunk all my fingers into the soft tempting flesh of Maggie's big ass. She quickly pulled away before I could really go to work on her prime backside.

"Whoa, what have we got here, what was that for, those words aren't written in braille you know."

"That was for just in case it really is the last time I get to see those beautiful cheeks. Sorry, but I just couldn't resist." Her face red and a stern look in her eyes she moved away with quick steps and headed for the stairs.

When she came back down she gave me a quick somewhat shy sideways look and I barely heard her say goodbye. I was worried, thinking that I had blown it by moving in on her too fast, and promised myself to try and curtail my lust, maybe even abandon the entire idea of getting between her legs. I was truly confused. But when she returned a couple of hours later it was as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened between us. She gave me a playful tap on the head as she passed by me sitting on a chair in front of the TV.

"I hope you have a nice lunch ready for me dear, I'm starving."

I usually prepared lunch on the days she went to church. We sat at the table and small talked and joked as we enjoyed our meal and each other's company.

I wanted my sweet mom too badly to abort my plans. I did at least, try not to think of her in lascivious ways, but it wasn't working; just the thought of her and especially when she was near me, my cock knew no restraint and my eyes devoured her. I decided to let a few days pass before making my next move, and jerked off several times for three nights as I lay in bed burning up with lust. On the fourth morning I came downstairs and was pleasantly surprised to see Maggie standing at the kitchen sink, raw sexuality simply spewing out of the lime green, very sheer knee length night dress I had bought her.

"How fast the days fly, I didn't realize it is Thursday already; luckily I have you as a reminder." I said as I drew close behind her.

"You have very good eyes son." she said, and laughed heartily.

"No madam, you have very transparent and boldly engraved lingerie." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Well, I got them as a special gift; the least I can do to show appreciation is to wear them." She turned her head sideways and brought her cheeks against mine as she made a kiss sound. "Thanks honey."

I tightened my grip around her stomach and pressed my engorged cock into her softness. I felt a slight quiver in the hot flesh before she pulled her body forward and away from my throbbing dick. I quickly let my hand move upward and brush against hardened nipples while stepping back, not much caring whether she would think it accidental or not.

'You'd better hurry to the bathroom before you pee yourself." She mumbled.

I realized she was trying hard to deny that I had an erection for her, preferring to blame it on an urgent bladder. I didn't miss her quick glance at my tented boxers as I hurried away. Under the shower I looked into the shower glass and envisioned her sitting on a sofa with legs spread wide and one foot on the seat, nightie bunched around her waist exposing a fat lump of hot crotch bisected by white thong as she read a book. Unaware of my presence until I crept up and cupped her spongy cake, she responded by grabbing my hand and holding it tight against her pulsing flesh as she jerked and wined against it. To that mental picture I pumped my wet, hot rod furiously for about ten minutes until I spurted jets of cum against the glass wall.

The next morning I got up forty five minutes later than usual after tossing and turning sleeplessly for most of the night. When I entered the kitchen Maggie was standing at a counter looking absolutely fuckable as she prepared our lunch packs. She was wearing for the first time since I'd bought it, the very sheer white nightie that barley covered her ass. Underneath the white delight was a mere glimpse of silky red thong which could have been saying to my tired eyes: I'm just going to hide myself away in this deep crack so you could get a good look at her fat ass. A knife fell to the ground and she bent over to pick it up gifting my thankful eyes with a plump cameltoe that looked like it was made separately and stuck between her butt cheeks. My pole which had been hovering about half mast immediately straightened to full height. I stood there for about two minutes staring at the fleshy delight before tip toeing my way closer. When I was about a foot and a half from her she started to turn around and was so startled by my unexpected presence she nearly fell over.

"Damn, Mike, you mustn't creep up on people like that, you could have stopped my heart. Right now it's going like a horse on a track"

"Let me see." I said and quickly brought my hand around to her left side chest and cupped a soft breast, gently massaging it as I placed my other hand against her stomach and pulled her close to me, letting my stiff dick jab her lower back. "I'm sorry."

"You nearly stopped my heart now you're stabbing me in the back." She said, laughing, and quickly spun around to face me, "good morning dear"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Each Day of the Week

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds