• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Celeste's Chuckles

Celeste's Chuckles

Ted finished wiping down the surface of the counter. There! That should please Ted's wife, Celeste, hopefully.

Today was yet another big day, but he hoped Cel would remember first. If not, his dick might just burst out of its little prison. Ted looked around the kitchen at last.

The cabinets were gleaming, the baseboards and floor had been mopped, scrubbed and waxed, the dishwasher and refrigerator had been cleaned out and scrubbed, and the windows had been washed.

"Teddy? Are you finished in there?"

Celeste's lilting tones caused Ted's dick to surge, as he thought of her in her bikini top and tight jeans.

But his cock could only get so excited...suddenly, there was the pain. The PAIN.

Ted's cock was entrapped in an unforgiving metal chastity device, a metal tube and he was not wise in getting big erections.

Ted closed his eyes and began reciting state capitals to himself. Montgomery, Alabama.

"Teddy, are you finished?" Celeste called.

"I want to show you my new top!" Pierre, South Dakota. "It's cute and pink, but I think it's too tight around my left boob!"

Salem, Oregon.

Ted's dick calmed itself a little.

Concord, New Hampshire.

Ted thought of a homely girl he'd dated from New Hampshire during his junior year at Duke.

Finally, his penis was small and quiet again. He put the rag down in the sink, and walked into the living room, where Ted's beautiful wife was reading "Elle".

Celeste dropped the magazine on the floor.

"What do you think?"

Celeste was wearing a small, velvety pink top with a small Nascar emblem on the front.

It was not quite a T-shirt, and not quite a blouse. It had quite a plunging neckline.

Des Moines, Iowa.

But Ted couldn't control the returning swelling to his glans, and again he was in pain.

Lincoln, Nebraska.

Ted, of course was naked, except for the horrid belt. Celeste began tucking in her shirt, which unfortunately emphasized the neckline by pushing the tops of her breasts out a bit.

Celeste breathed deeply, and the cleavage jiggled a little. Ted unconsciously groped himself, trying to re-adjust the belt so his penis didn't hemorrhage.

St. Paul, Minnesota. Albany, New York.

"Do you like the top, Ted? Jose gave it to me."

Celeste looked at Ted anxiously.

"Do you think it's too tight?"

"Oh, no." Ted managed.

"You look just won-wonderful. Miss Celeste, you are just the cutest girl."

Celeste jumped out of her chair and walked over, giving Ted a big hug.

She rubbed her boobs all over his chest, and his dick began contorting in its metal cell...

It was "Soul Train" down there.

Almost unwillingly, Ted's arms came around Celeste, and one hand went down to touch her bottom, rounded in the jeans. He squeezed Celeste's bottom, and ground himself into her crotch.

WHACK!"

Ted's head rang. Celeste stood back, hands on her hips. She was furious now.

"God damn it Ted...

Did I say you could feel me up?"

Ted looked at the floor, a tear coming down one cheek.

"No, Miss Celeste."

Ted and Celeste had met in high school, when he was a geometry geek and she, the captain of the cheerleaders...

She had no time for him.

Ten years later, he'd run into her again in Tyson's Corner mall, and discovered that Celeste was poor now, and divorced.

Ted had asked her to move in with him, and showed her his nasty metal belt, and his funny BDSM magazines...

Perhaps he shouldn't have. He should have slept with Celeste at least once, he thought. Before she became his Goddess.

But now it was too late. Santa Fe, New Mexico. Now Ted was completely in Celeste's thrall...he supported Celeste, gave her lots of money, and took care of the house and cooking, as well.

Celeste's job was to look good for him...

Yes and once a month, if Ted was very, very good, she'd take off his belt and let him have a very short jerk-off session.

Yes, while staring at Celeste in whatever snug dress or tight shorts she was in, and the orgasm would be worth all the housework, all the money, all the favors.

She was his Princess. She was unpredictable, sometimes, and it seemed like there were so many rules.

Recently, Ted's wife felt that Ted wasn't getting enough sleep, so she'd given him an eight o'clock bedtime.

This was bad enough, Ted being in bed like a five year old while Cel entertained her young male friends, necking on the couch in front of Jay Leno.

But the way he had to say good night! Celeste had purchased some red striped pajamas for Ted, no sleeping in his tee shirt and shorts any more...

And he had to come in and kiss her good night...and one night, they'd been entertaining another couple, and five to eight had hit, and Celeste said ...

"It's bedtime, Teddy. Not for you guys...we can sit up and tell some dirty jokes, but Teddy's in bed by eight, go get in your jammies, honey."

Ted tried to hint that maybe since they were with his college buddy and his girl, maybe he could just stay up a little later, y'know, for appearances...

Celeste had taken Ted by the ear in front of Dave and Kirsten, and boy did Kirs giggle.

They'd gone in the bedroom, and Ted had changed into his red striped P.J.'s .

Celeste made him come out and kiss her good night, and say good night to the astonished Dave and Kirsten...

Ted had gotten pouty, and damned if Cel hadn't pulled him over her knee, pulled down his jimmies, and whipped him with a hairbrush!

She'd asked Dave for his belt for the final ten, and Ted was not much of a pain-taker...he'd burst into tears.

He'd spent the rest of the evening, not in bed as was the plan, but standing in the corner with his pajama bottoms down and his red bottom on display.

Dave and Kirsten had not been back.

But Celeste was wonderful!

He'd rather spend an evening massaging and waxing Celeste's long legs, with the cock in surging pain in the belt, than see any old friends, or new ones either, for that matter.

Now she looked at him, annoyed.

"Just a pervert, Ted. That's what I married, a fucking perv."

Ted hung his head.

"And what a way to act...today of all days."

Ted looked up, panicked. It was true,

it was his squirt day. He had not had a release now in two months, as the month before he'd screwed things up by not opening a package she'd sent him at work containing the key.

Now it had been two months, sixty days, eight weeks, or was it nine? No, no...he couldn't have screwed it up again. Celeste looked at Ted's teary, pleading eyes, and chuckled.

"No, don't worry honey. I'm not mad at ya. You're not usually such a grabby boy, and you do take care of me."

Celeste walked to her familiar chair and sat down in it, her breasts shifting in the pink top.

Ted sighed. Albany, New York. Or had he already done Albany?

Celeste reached into her pocket and brought out the key, and handed it to Ted.

Usually, she made him beg for it, pretended to get in tempers or "lost" it, but tonight seemed to be his night.

Ted put the key in the lock and began to turn it, grinning.

"Wait!"

Ted stopped and looked up.

"I forgot something"

Celeste held a finger up, the long red nail twirling a bit. Celeste reached into her handbag sitting by the chair and brought out some handcuffs.

"Turn around, honey."

Ted was stunned.

"What, but it's my time—will I cum?"

Handcuffs were a new thing in their play.

Sometimes Cel did tie his hands when she was washing the belt, to make sure Teddy didn't diddle himself, but that was after his monthly.

But he obeyed orders.

After Ted was cuffed, he turned around again, and Celeste carefully removed his belt, and Ted's dick shot up, looking a little precum-soaked.

"Aaw, Teddy."

Celeste looked terribly concerned.

She took a tissue out of her handbag and began wiping the liquid off the head of Ted's dick, and of course this generated more liquid, dribbling out of the tip.

Ted watched Celeste's long nails and soft fingers manipulate his penis, and it surged. This was the first time she'd ever touched his penis, he thought. And they were married now!

It was about time. Ted watched Celeste's cleavage, which seemed somewhat squeezed in the top, as the energetic and quite soft fingers played along his glans.

Ted quickly inhaled breath as Celeste wiped him clean, gave him a final stroke and dropped his penis in mid air.

He had to be very careful, Ted.

Of late, it seemed like Celeste was less generous with his monthly orgasm—

Making him earn it, for instance. He'd lost his squirt day one month because Cel had made Ted kneel naked holding a tray out with two glasses filled to the rim with water.

"Honey, I want you to do this, just for two hours...

If you drop any water from once glass, you can't cum this month, if you drop both glasses you can't cum next month...

But if you can hold the glasses for two hours, I'll let you cum twice."

Ted had made it an hour and forty-five minutes, his knees numb on the hardwood floor, his arms held out stiffly.

He'd once had to do this with a rifle in R.O.T.C., but only for twenty minutes...

Ted was so close, and then Celeste walked by in her denim shorts, turned around, pulling down the pants quick and giving Ted a big moon.

Two months of celibacy followed, plus another fortnight because when the second glass fell, some of it got on Celeste's leather sandals.

Another month Cel had had Teddy wash her lingerie by hand in a bowl on the floor...

An hour time limit, and he just couldn't get the "ring around the collar" out of her best blouse, and the date had been extended twelve days. Now, Ted was standing, humiliated as always, as Celeste stuck her tongue out at his penis, as it waved it back and forth, and thought about how embarrassed he felt.

"Now what?" Ted asked sheepishly. He could never get over how embarrassed it made him to stand naked before his beautiful, clothed wife..and why were his hands cuffed?

"Miss Celeste, I can't stimulate myself with my hands gone." Ted said piteously.

Celeste pulled her top tighter, giggling at Ted's bouncing erection.

"You're right, Teddy. What you need is friction...but don't you get sick of the sameness of your hand?"

Ted's stomach leaped. Was she going to screw him?

Or blow him? Jerk him off?

Unlike the tease/denial girls in his websites and magazines, Celeste didn't touch Ted's dick if she could help it.

At least when his penis was bare...

Could this be changing? Celeste smiled, and stood up, taking Ted by the shoulders and guiding him to his knees, and down on the hardwood floor.

Now Ted was lying on his stiff penis on the floor, with his hands cuffed just above his naked bottom.

All he could see of Miss Celeste were her high heeled pumps. This one, he thought, was weird.

"You ready to get some friction, Teddy?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Ted was muffled by the floor.

"Start rubbing." Celeste's laugh tinkled above Ted.

"Rubbing? What do you mean?"

What the hell, Ted thought. "Rub your wee-wee against the floor, honey.

This is a new one for you...are you afraid of splinters? Wait."

The pumps moved away, and came back and Ted saw one glorious knee as Celeste knelt beside him.

She reached over, lifting his crotch, and pulled a white fluffy towel between penis and floor.

"Now, Teddy...hump that floor."

There was a chuckle in Celeste's voice. "What do you mean? I want to play with myself." Ted was arguing into the hardwood.

"I've earned it! Please Miss Celeste."

Ted felt Celeste's pump kick his shoulder not too gently. "Darling, remember last time? You complained so much, your time ran out..."

Ted sighed, and tears came into his eyes. He began humping the towel. The cuffs bit his hands as he tried to pull out of the bracelets, but he focused on rubbing his swollen dick, engorged with sixty days of backed up arousal, against the fuzzy towel.

Ted pushed his erection back and forth, and up and down, and the friction was there...but he wished he could look at Miss Celeste.

"I want to look at you when I cum, Miss Celeste"

"Oh, you've seen this old girl before, Teddy, Hump, it's doing you good."

She was right, the cock was pushing hard against the towel, and Ted felt more and more excited.

It was bringing him off, but it was indeed an unusual experience. But could it get worse? Ted heard the door open, and Travis' voice. He had a key to Ted's house?

"What's this, Celeste, honey?"

Travis' voice was quite amused. Travis was one of Celeste's on again, off again boyfriends...

Ted hated him.

"Looks like this boy's trying to grind hisself into the floor."

Celeste laughed. Ted could see her polished toenails as she walked towards Travis' boots.

Both of them clothed, and how ridiculous he felt, naked as a jaybird, fornicating with a damned towel.

"Well, he's got to get his release too, Travis.

I made you come eight times yesterday, and you made me cum about thirteen...

Teddy's got his due, too, don't you sweet-ums."

Ted bit his lip. He wanted to kill them both, but even the derision didn't stop him from humping...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Celeste's Chuckles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds