• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Five Souls Erotic Delight

Five Souls Erotic Delight

Janet was standing at the entrance of the bedroom. One side of her body leaning on the frame of the door, a hand on her hip, slim, blond, beautiful. She was dressed in a short sleeve blouse, and a skirt which was just above her knees, bare feet in sandals.

She was looking and wondering what was happening inside. Thinking about joining the excitement, or hoping to be drawn into it upon seeing Stephanie laying naked on the futon with Alex and John both sitting next to her fully clothed, with Jacob on the far side of the room sitting in one of two leather chairs.

As thoughts raced through her mind, John and Alex, two good looking, horny heterosexual guys, came to the door and ushered her in, with kindhearted smiles on both of their faces, wondering what was to transpire, their cocks growing hard, pushing against the fabric covering them, which was hard for Janet to not notice.

Janet could feel the excitement pulse through her body while being gently led in, seeing the bulge of both, and Stephanie laying naked on the futon.

Jacob in the leather chair with his jeans and shorts pulled to his knees revealing his small but very erect cut penis, hard in his hand, slowly stroking as he peered at Stephanie's nude frame on the futon, watching also Alex and John, both ushering Janet onto the room, excited that she could see him and his very hard erection being slowly stroked by him.

It wasn't a large or grandiose room, but a fair size all the same. There was a large futon on one side of the room. A fire place on the next side, with a fire making the room very warm with a small balcony on the next. Two great leather chairs on the next, with Jacob sitting in one, with an oak chest sitting in front, odd knickknacks upon it. And close to the door was a desk with the usual clutter, an office chair sitting in front.

Janet was led to the futon were Stephanie was lying completely naked, with long dark brunette flowing hair, and a mischievous but shy smile on her face, beautiful, delicious looking. She had c-cup breasts, beaming firm dark red nipples in anticipation of Janet, John, and Alex's arrival walking toward the futon, with Janet looking, thrilled that she was seeing her completely nude.

Stephanie had placed her slim body upon the futon with an erotic flair. One leg was slightly crossed over the next, revealing the cheeks of her slim cute ass, with the vision of whips of black pubic hair between her legs upon closer inspection.

Upon arrival to the futon, Janet, John, and Alex, all sat; Janet was aroused, and a little nervous. Upon their sitting, Stephanie changed her position, laying her back flat on the futon, slowly spreading her legs to the new arrivals, revealing her beautifully trimmed black pubic hair, and the wet lips of her sex.

With that action by Stephanie, Janet's heart beat even quicker than before, her small breasts growing hard her nipples, and her pussy feeling warm in her panties, looking at Stephanie naked with legs spread open showing her moist vagina, black pubic hair, with swollen labia which glistened with moisture.

This was a first time experience of this kind in her life; for all of them actually. With the partying that started the evening off, she was fairly intoxicated, losing her inhibitions, and open to the sexual encounter about to unfold. Both the guys had lost their inhibitions too, about to embark on actions that neither had encountered..

As thoughts sailed through her mind, John, and Alex began to slowly undress her.

The two men were alternating between undoing the buttons of her blouse, and gently kissing her neck, while softly squeezing her small breasts, which were smaller than Stephanie's with beautiful pink hard nipples poking against her black bra.

With the disrobing of Janet's blouse, and full view of Janet's breasts in her black lace bra, Stephanie sat up and undid the bra, revealing Janet's breasts, so pert and very sexy looking, her pink nipples hard.

Stephanie, upon seeing Janet's erect pink nipples began to relentlessly squeeze, lick, and suck, with a die-hard passion on Janet's breasts that made both guys throb as they watched.

Janet was very excited, having another woman suck and grope her breasts, especially Stephanie who she would see nude in their apartment sometimes.

Stephanie while sucking Janet's breasts, was cupping her own, and rubbing them against Janet's bare flesh. Rubbing her face into her tits, feeling them warm against her face. Both guys watching such delightful play could feel their penis dripping pre-cum in their shorts.

Janet thought there was no turning back now, she was going to indulge herself and live out fantasies she had in the back of her mind about sex with Stephanie, who she loved seeing naked in the bathroom, showering, doing her pee, or in the bedroom changing; she shared an apartment with Janet and her boyfriend. Then there were the images she had in her mind about Alex and John, two friends she had masturbated many times thinking of, both of which shared an apartment as well, a block away from theirs with two other buddies, four guys in total sharing the apartment which they were in now.

With that realization, Janet removed John's shirt, as well as Alex's, and immediately enjoyed the firm muscular torsos of the two guys by petting both of them with each of her hands, holding her hands cupped between both of their legs, thoroughly enjoying the process, giggling and smiling, feeling the erect, and so very hard penis of two guys she had dreamed about, not believing she was feeling both their hard warm erections through their pants, she had never held two simultaneously before, making the lips of her pussy slip against one another, wet in her panties.

While experiencing the wonderful feel of both men, Stephanie was cupping Janet's breasts in her small dainty hands, gently squeezing Janet's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Janet was feeling the moisture between her legs, the smell of sex now starting to fill the room. The excitement could be felt by everyone.

Janet's skirt and panties were next, John took them off with the skill of a master, with some eager help from Janet herself. The moist crotch of Janet's underwear was intoxicating, John, bringing them to his face and taking a deep inhale feeling delight with the aroma and moisture of them.

John's penis was now very hard, so hard straining against his jeans, and could be seen bulging the front, which Alex got a kinky kind of thrill seeing, having never seen another guys hard dick bulging like that before. Janet undid John's belt, unzipped the zipper of his jeans, coaxing John to assist her which he gladly did. It sprang out as it was freed, the head poking out of his fully retracted foreskin. Out come his rock hard penis, so erotic and wet with pre-cum coating the head. Alex became even more horny with his penis throbbing seeing John's hard and dripping, and he thought in the back of his mind that it looked so damn hard. Upon seeing John's erection, Alex gripped it with his hand, something neither of the guys thought they would ever do, and pulled the foreskin tighter back revealing a drip of pre-cum. Feeling it so hard and warm in his hand made his own penis drip even more pre-cum, hoping it was thrilling both the girls watching, just as it was thrilling him. John feeling Alex's hand gripping his cock made it even harder, warm and throbbing in his hand, dripping pre-cum as the girls watched, getting even wetter, thrilled with excitement by what they were seeing.

While Janet had assisted John with his pants and shorts, which were now strewn next to the futon with the rest of the clothes, with his erection hard in Alex's hand as his underwear were pulled down by Janet. Stephanie was getting more and more horny as each moment passed, touching and rubbing her wet pussy, spreading the swollen lips with her fingers and sliding her forefinger along the wet slit.

Alex removed his own pants and boxer shorts, revealing a wonderfully dripping hard erection, hard with excitement, and wet with his own pre-cum. His foreskin peeled back revealing the beautiful swollen hard pink head glistening with his pre-cum dripping from the tip. He was so horny feeling John's rock hard penis in his hand which he couldn't believe he was actually holding. John could feel the warmth of Alex's hand as Alex could feel the warmth of John's dripping hard cock. The four people on the futon were now completely naked, and very aroused by one another. They became entangled with each other, their sexual persuasion being a dim detail.

Stephanie was eager to explore, and dared to touch and rub Janet's wet pussy. Feeling her warm moist womanhood on the palm of her hand, and fingers, making it wet with her fluids. Alex was slowly jerking John's erection with thin strings of pre-cum dripping from it. So exciting to see a girl touching another girl so intimate with moist fingers, and coarse blond hair vagina, her lips glistening and beautiful, not a word was being said.

In the abandon of the moment Janet was kissing Stephanie on the mouth, taking John's cock from Alex and began jerking the penis of both John and Alex together. Both guys looking at each other, then at each others erections being jerked, enjoying the feeling and the view, excited to see each others hard cock.

Stephanie watched and started kissing Janet's neck. Then Janet licked the heads of both guys dicks, tasting the pre-cum and cock of both the guys like lollipops at the same time, one then the other.

Then kissing passion between Stephanie and Janet their tongues dance after they continued kissing. Stephanie now tasting the taste Janet had just enjoyed from Alex and John's hard dripping cocks.

Janet and Stephanie were circling each others lips with their spry tongues. Stephanie sucked Janet's tongue like a candy cane, and Janet was returning the enthusiasm. Both girls were so wet and excited, with both guys almost delirious.

On the side of the room with the fireplace, Jacob was nude now, completely separated from the futon, sprawling in a chair, slowly stroking his erection, witnessing the happenings on the futon. His hand holding the shaft, stroking it slowly revealing the hard head dripping pre-cum from his small, but hard dick. Watching what was happening on the futon, occasionally rubbing his forefinger along the head, making his finger wet with his own pre-cum then rubbing the head of his penis making it glisten, then licking the pre-cum from his finger, tasting the tang of his erection, and the semi-salty taste of his pre-cum. He was enjoying what he was seeing, and was about to see much more than he had expected.

Stephanie, John, Janet and Alex, had become one mass of bare flesh entwined with one another. Two beautiful slim girls naked, and two handsome men, both with erections that none would forget bouncing hard, dripping pre-cum onto the flesh and sheets.

The four began having sex, with two hard dripping cocks going deeply into the girls wet pussies, filling each with their hard dripping, throbbing cocks. Alex was laying on top of Janet, and John on top of Stephanie. Their bare asses pumping up and down as each of their hard cocks were sliding effortlessly in and out of the girls, who couldn't be wetter or more excited, soaking their erections with each of their pussy juices. The girls were asked to kiss as they were both laying flat on their backs with the two guys pumping their hard cocks in and out of their beautiful, and soaking wet pussies. Alex's penis throbbed inside Janet watching the girls kiss with their faces turned to each other; Janet felt it throb inside her and kissed Stephanie even harder.

All of their fears and worry's melted with passion, as each savored what was happening. Touching, tasting, and smelling every detail of each body now. Everyone on the futon was equally smitten, daring to perform acts that were in the most inaccessible caverns of their minds.

After a while the two pairs stopped fucking but the girls continue to kiss and grope each others breasts and wet pussies. Each guy gripped the others erection, jerking up and down, dripping pre-cum on each others fingers, feeling them pulse and throb, both still rock hard after fucking the girls for ten minutes, and lick the others pre-cum off their own fingers, tasting the even more delicious taste of the girls pussies that each of their cocks had just been snugly inside.

Jacob, watching eagerly while stroking himself, fondling his balls with the other hand, occasionally reaching between his legs to rub the tip of his finger against his ass. Every now and then he would squeeze his cock hard to feel it pulse, watching drips of pre-cum come to the head. Seeing the guys lick each others pre-cum he decided to taste his own. Trying to soak in as much pleasure as this amazing scene was producing.

Alex still on the futon, his hard cock had thin strings of pre-cum falling from it, bending down licking the swollen head of John's hard penis, he actually put it in his mouth. He had wondered what it would taste like, circling the hard head with his tongue, and licking it in his mouth from side to side, getting more and more horny, not really believing what he was doing, but did it anyway, his tongue lapping the head, and licking the shaft. Sliding his wet tongue up and down the shaft, even licking John's balls, and tasting his cock now in his warm wet mouth, which could be seen bulging against Alex's cheeks as he sucked it. Sliding his cock in and out slowly savoring the hardness and pre-cum dripping on his tongue. Feeling it rock hard in his mouth so warm, making his own drip even more.

The girls loved what they were seeing, and had only dreamed of seeing exactly what was happening, making each of them even more randy than ever. Feeling and watching Alex sucking his throbbing cock made John eager feeling the warm mouth sliding up and down on it, with both girls looking and smiling at each other.

Watching both men so erect, and looking so stone hard still, dripping like a facet not properly closed. So hard with the delicious smell of hard cock, and wet pussy filling the room. Stephanie was surely encouraging the antics on the bed, deeply kissing Janet, and rubbing her tits, holding the feeling her hard nipples against the palm of her hand.

Jacob, still watching from the chair, was about to climax, you could see the look on his face, as well as his small hard penis, engulfed with blood, about to rocket from between his legs. He had been trying his best to not cum, but couldn't resist any longer.

Janet now was showing Alex appreciation by gently rubbing his balls, and then grasping with a full hand Alex's hard dripping penis, still dripping with a trickle of pre-cum on its head, jerking it, rubbing her fingers along the tip feeling the pre-cum on her fingers.

Janet was sopping wet in the folds of her blond pubic hair and labia. Calling John to place his tongue upon the swollen lips of her vagina, and devour her femininity. Janet's arousal by the tongue John was performing ventured her to kiss and lick Stephanie's sexy little ass, and delight in it with the beautiful aroma of her wet pussy as Stephanie started touching, and licking her friends pussy too, making her tongue dance with John's, tasting that delicious taste of womanhood from such a beautiful girl she had secretly fantasized about.

Janet thought Stephanie's ass looked beautiful, giving her another shot of adrenaline, adding to her sexual intensity, seeing it in front of her face; kissing, and wetting her finger, inserting her index finger into Stephanie's ass, slowly, and moving it to her knuckle, and back again as Stephanie moaned.

Jacob was squeezing his penis tightly now, jerking with a quick rhythm. From his chair he saw perfectly Janet licking Stephanie's ass, and tasting her pussy too, squeezing the head; a rich deep purple colour. Jacob shot spurt after spurt of semen in the air. White creamy globs of sperm coated his hand, and penis, with the odd splatter landing on his chest; an orgasm he would never forget. Hearing a low groan. After tasting his pre-cum, he decided to lick the cum off his fingers, as the four on the bed had not even noticed, other than the fact that he had been sitting and watching, masturbating to the best sexual encounter he has ever witnessed.

Stephanie and Alex had now formed an oral union; Stephanie was sucking his penis, taking it from her mouth, then sucking again, popping it, the pink hard dripping head in and out of her mouth. Loving Stephanie's taste and aroma, Janet was inserting her finger into her wet warm pussy with eager delight, then putting her finger in her mouth sucking it, and then again inserting it into Stephanie which Alex and John loved seeing.

John moved his face to the opening of Janet's legs licking, and smelling her delicious pussy with a long flat tongue, both her ass, and soaking wet vagina, lapping her sex juice into his mouth, making his cock throb.

The futon climax was inevitable.

Stephanie, John, Janet, and Alex had explored their sexual fantasies in ways each had thought would only ever be in their dreams. Now was the time for an explosion of cum in team spirit from all four.

The room was wet with sex, the smell of hard wet dripping cock, and sopping wet pussy. Janet, with her face completely embedded between Stephanie's legs, her tongue poking in and out of her soaking wet pussy, receiving shot after shot, spurting of Alex's streams of cum, all over her beautiful body, feeling the warm shots landing on her.

His cock had sprayed, squirting long white streams of cum, as John felt it spasm, feeling each squirt exit his erection with some landing on his fingers, which he licked to taste, with the last remaining spurt landing on Janet's breasts.

Alex was having his penis sucked by Stephanie just before it started to spray. So excited to feel his cock orgasm squirting warm spurts of cum.

Janet was now licking the cum from her breasts, and using the tips of her fingers to get what her tongue couldn't, which the guys loved to witness. Janet's face, as well as Stephanie's, glistened from the fluids. Her mind was quite unexpectedly in complete delight which would be thought about when she masturbated remembering these events.

Everyone in the room could now hear the music that had been playing the whole time. All on the bed laid themselves out in the most comfort they could muster.

Jacob still sitting in the leather chair on the other side of the room had his eyes closed, and apparently now was asleep, his penis resting soft and dripping, oozing the remainder of his cum on his leg.

John and Janet had squeezed together, as well as Alex and Stephanie. The four squeezed one between the other naked, their sweat covered bodies were spent with the aroma of cum, cocks, and pussy in the room.

Round one had just finished. The beginning of the end, of the end of the beginning had begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Five Souls Erotic Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 384 milliseconds