• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Their Forbidden Love Ch. 05

Their Forbidden Love Ch. 05

I couldn't stop looking at Darrel as he stood in front of the class, listening to Kenny's explanation as to why he didn't have his chapter done. All night I couldn't stop thinking about Darrel. It was like I could still feel him inside me. The thought of it made my pussy throb, beg to feel him again.

His eyes glanced up at me and he smiled. "All right, Kenny, just do it tomorrow." He pushed off his desk and looked at the clock on the wall.

"Mr. Atkins?" called out Tammy, raising her hand. He looked at her and nodded his head. She lowered her hand and looked at her friend Donna sitting next to her smiling. "I finished my short story and I was wondering if you could take a look at it for me."

"Sure, just leave it with me and I'll read over it."

Tammy put the tip of her pencil against her bottom lip and smiled. "Well, I was hoping we could go over it together." I wanted to hit her pretty little head with my notebook. "Just so I could make any changes."

Darrel looked at me and at the clock on the wall. "I have an appointment after school, Miss. Donovan."

That's right, Tammy. He has an appointment with me after class, I thought, looking smug at the back of her head.

The class bell rung and everyone gathered their stuff. I could feel his eyes on me as I packed my book bag, making me smile hard. I put everything in my book bag as slow as I could while waiting for everyone else to clear out so I could be alone with him.

"Miss Lawson," he grinned, walking towards me. I could see the lust in his eyes as he put his hands in his pockets. "And where do you think you're going?" He took my notebook out of my hand and set it on the desk next to mine.

"Class is over, Mr. Atkins," I grinned as he pressed his body against me, making my breath catch in my throat.

"Not for you," he whispered, following the curve of my hip with his hand. "I haven't been able to think of anything but your breasts in my mouth," he breathed, staring me down. I wanted to jump him right there, but I knew we couldn't. He sat on the desktop and took me in his arms. He looked at the classroom door and lowered his head. "We have to wait."

I sighed and looked away. Since he took me home that day, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. I hated being limited to how often we could see each other.

"What's wrong?" He sat on the desktop, standing me in between his legs.

"I get my car back today," I pouted, rubbing my hands along his legs.

He lowered his head and held my hands. "I know, but that doesn't mean this has to stop." The idea made me smile.

"I couldn't think about anything other than you all day." I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

He looked over his shoulder at the door and smiled. "You know that door does lock," he grinned.

"Why isn't it then?" I bit my bottom lip and rubbed my hand over the crotch of his slacks, feeling his cock tense instantly. The feel of him getting hard made me want him right then and there. I squeezed the crotch of his pants harder, praying the fabric away. All day I couldn't get him out of my head and I wanted to show him exactly how much I've been thinking about him. "How about you...hurry up then?" I couldn't stop kissing him. "I've always fantasized about you taking me on your desk," I confessed, playing with the collar of his button down shirt.

"Well, who am I to deny you your fantasy?" He held my waist, pulling me into him before kissing me hard. I sucked at his tongue, taking as much in my mouth as I could and he loved it, squeezing my hips. Just being there with him in an empty classroom sent undeniable heat through my body, making me ache to feel him. He held the back of my head as his tongue moved in and out of my mouth, showing me exactly what he had planned for me. "Let me get the door." He smiled, resting his forehead against mine. He caressed the back of my head and took a step back.

I sat on the desktop with my legs crossed, dangling my feet back and forth. "I'm waiting," I whimpered, looking at him as he stood at the door.

He looked at me over my shoulder and put his finger up to his mouth to shush me. "Mr. Bruce is coming." He lowered his head, shaking it. "Fuck," he groaned, looking at his crotch. "He can't see me like this." He ran toward me and sat in the desk while I sat down. "Quick, your notebook," he panicked. I flipped open the book, almost dropping it when the door opened.

"Oh," Mr. Bruce said, standing in the door. He stood there in his sweater vest and black slacks. Now he looked like a typical teacher with the large framed glasses, bow tie, and bags under his eyes, showing the years of stress in them. "I didn't know you had a student staying after."

Darrel looked at me and I could see the panic in his eyes. "Um, it's okay. I was just helping Car...Miss Lawson with her assignment. What did you need?"

"We have that teacher's meeting with Principal Rogers."

"Damn! I forgot that was today."

"I was heading up there. Are you coming?"

Darrel looked at Mr. Bruce and nodded his head. "Just let me finish up here. I'll be there in a bit." Mr. Bruce nodded his head and closed the door. "I'm so sorry. Damn, what about your car?"

"Couldn't I just wait for you?"

"It's going to take a while and the shop is going to close at five. Um... Fuck. I don't know what to do."

I started packing my backpack while he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll take the bus or something."

"I don't want you to have to do that."

"Well, what other option is there? I'll be fine, Darrel."

"Man, this sucks."

"Well, it would have," I teased, putting the end of my pen in my mouth, sucking on it a little.

"You're so wrong," he grinned. He may have been right, but I couldn't help it. I was stuck by myself with wet panties and nothing to show for it. "I'll call you later?"

"Sure," I grinned, throwing the strap of my book bag over my shoulder.

"Ugh, this is so unfair," he groaned, walking with me to the door after he grabbed his briefcase.

"Carmen?"

I turned when hearing someone call my name after saying bye to Darrel. I let out a deep breath and lowered my head. "What are you doing, Jonathan?"

He looked over his shoulder and lifted his football uniform. "I had practice. What are you up to?"

"I was...your brother was helping me with my writing assignment."

"Oh, isn't he just the knight in shining armor," he groaned, lowering his head. "You got your car back?"

"No, I was going to take the bus to go get it now."

He took his keys out of his pocket and looked at me. I knew it was coming, but I didn't know how to stop it. "Want a ride?"

"Jonathan," I sighed, brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Relax. I was heading up there anyway. It would only make sense to give you a ride."

I looked up at the sky and saw the overcast in the distance and nodded my head. "Just a ride," I agreed, turning around toward the parking lot. I could feel him walking close behind me and for the first time in months, I felt uncomfortable around him. I hated the feeling and the rubbing of my arm was evidence of the awkwardness.

"How...have you been?"

I thought about Darrel and how he's been helping me through this whole break up, but of course I couldn't tell him that. I'm pretty sure knowing I was having sex with his brother would get a stronger reactions than the whole Ethan situation. "I've been...okay, I guess."

He walked ahead of me with his head low. "That's good," he whispered. I could tell he wanted to say something else, but he was holding back. "Um..."

Walking together after everything ended made it so awkward. We had nothing to really say to each other and I wasn't used to that and neither was he. It was amazing how some things could change so quickly. One minute I was head over heels for him and the next we were like strangers. We would pass each other in the halls and just give a quick glance before heading our separate ways. It was odd. I would have never thought we would end up like that. I expected us to at least be friends, but it didn't turn out that way.

"You really don't have to worry about making conversation, Jonathan. It's okay."

He turned his head a little and let out a hard sigh. "But it shouldn't be this way." As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. There was no reason why things should have been different between us. But truth was I didn't see him the same way. He had just became the guy that broke my heart.

"Well, that's the way it is. We can't go back and change what happened." I watched him as he walked a little faster, getting further and further away. "Jonathan," I called out and he stopped and looked at the parking lot. "If this is too much, I can take the bus."

"It's not that." He started walking again at a normal pace as I tried to catch up.

"What is it then?"

"He was right. You were right."

I crossed my arms after fixing the strap of my book bag falling off my shoulder. "I was right about what?"

"About how I treated you," he whispered.

I shook my head and looked up at the clouds in the sky. "It wasn't how you treated me, Jonathan. It was the fact that our relationship wasn't real. The entire time I thought you were with me because you liked me, but it wasn't."

He stopped walking, making me stop and looked at me. "I told you that was how it was at first. Yeah, that was stupid, but I never said I didn't care about you."

I wanted so much to believe him. But given the circumstances that had taken place in the past five days, I found it hard to believe him. "I just want to get my car. Is that okay, Jonathan?"

He brushed his fingers through his hair, nodding his head as he walked ahead of me again. "Fine!" he huffed, unlocking his car door with the keyless remote.

I stood at the opened car door hesitating. The thought of being in the car that we've spent so much time in together made my heart ache. If my eyes weren't closed, I think I would have started bawling right there. My eyes slowly opened and looked in the back seat where we spent late nights sitting together in each other's arms, spent days after school fogging the windows, where he told me that he didn't want to let me go.

"What's wrong?" I heard him ask from inside the car.

I rubbed the back of my neck and shook my head. "Nothing," I whispered, slowly sitting in the seat and closed the door. I stared out the window as he pulled out of the parking space.

* * * *

Jonathan pulled into the service area of his father's auto shop. I sat in the car afraid to move. He turned off the car and got out without saying anything. Well, guess I pissed him off, I thought, picking up my book bag on the floor in between my feet before getting out. I looked back and smiled when seeing my car in the parking lot with four tires. "Yay!" I made my way to the door that led inside, but I stopped when seeing Jonathan talking to his father.

"Carmen," grinned Mr. Atkins, crossing his arms when Jonathan left. "You'll all set. We replaced your tires and did an alignment."

"Really? How much did it come out to?"

He shook his head, waving his hand as he walked around the counter. "Don't worry about it, Carmen. Here are your keys." He slid my keys across the counter to me still smiling.

"Aww, Mr. Atkins, I feel bad about not paying for the work."

He handed me the work sheet and crossed his arms. "No, I insist."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Atkins." Although I felt guilty for not paying for the tires, I was extremely grateful I didn't have to. I stopped smiling when seeing Jonathan walking out in his uniform. "Thanks for getting me here, Jonathan," I whispered, trying to avoid making eye contact with him.

"No problem," he whispered a forced response. "What do you need done, Dad?"

"I need you to study for that test." His father's facial expression turned stern.

Jonathan groaned and put his hands in the pockets of the blue jumpsuit. "I'll deal with it at home," he argued.

"You're not failing the class. You better get your shit together or you'll be out of football for the rest of the year!" Mr. Atkins asserted, balling his fists as if holding back his anger for my account.

"Whatever," Jonathan grumbled, stomping off to the waiting area.

His father shook his head and looked at me, smiling. "Sorry about that. Well, you're all set. Take care of those tires, okay?" He smiled, making me smile.

"This is bullshit!" shouted Jonathan. The sound of books falling followed shortly after. Mr. Atkins and I walked to where the commotion was coming from.

"What's your problem?" Mr. Atkins asked, standing with his arms crossed.

"This is bullshit. I can't do this," Jonathan pouted, looking at me then Mr. Atkins.

"What...what subject is it?" I asked, brushing my hair back.

"Calculus," he answered, sitting back in the chair.

I slowly walked toward him and set my book bag on the floor next to the table he was sitting at. "Well, I can help you if you want. You know, as a thank you for the ride."

Jonathan looked up at me, working his tight jaw. "All right," he whispered, getting up to pick up his text book.

I took in a deep breath and sat down in the chair across from him. "Okay, what are you having trouble with?"

"All of it. I don't know how I got so far in the semester." He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table top.

"That was because I was helping you, remember?" I grinned, opening the textbook to the page where his pencil was used as a book marker.

He shook his head and smiled. "Yeah, that's right."

"Okay, let's get started." I grabbed his notebook on the table and looked in the book. "Okay, we have to solve for x by doing what first?" I looked at him waiting for him to answer when Darrel walked through the front door. I was stuck sitting with my ex while his brother that I was having sex with stared at us.

"What's going on?" Darrel asked Jonathan, but he was looking at me. I could see in his eyes that he was cursing Jonathan out in his head. "Working on homework?"

"We're working on none of your fucking business," Jonathan growled, slouching back against the chair with his arms crossed.

"Fuck you!" roared Darrel, kicking the leg of the chair. I swear they were acting like children. "We need to talk about your chapter, Carmen."

"Can you stay off her case for five fucking seconds?!"

Man, the tension was thick and I didn't know what I was going to do. "I said I would help Jonathan with his math," I whispered, lowering my head, afraid to look Darrel in the eyes.

"See, the girl says screw off," Jonathan beamed so proud of himself as if he had won, like I was some game.

I looked up and Darrel, brushing my hair behind my ear. "Could I have a few minutes?"

Darrel crossed his arms and stepped back. "Take all the time you need," he huffed, walking away.

Just great, I thought, looking back at the textbook. "Okay, let's do this."

After helping Jonathan with his calculus I walked to the service area and saw Darrel working on a two door coupe. "Hi," I whispered, slowly walking up to him.

"Oh, now you have time for me? You got bored riding Jonathan's dick?" he groaned, looking at the engine of the car.

"God, Darrel, how old are you again?"

He shook his head and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Nothing was going on. Your dad was giving him a hard time with his work and I offered to help him."

He rested his hands on the front of the car and turned his head to look at me. "You know that's all bullshit, right? He doesn't need help with his math. He did that just to sucker you to help him."

I crossed my arms and shook my head. "I really don't want to talk about Jonathan, okay?"

Darrel wiped the grease stains off his hands with a hand towel. "I'm sorry. It's just the idea of you getting back together with him..." He paused and tossed the towel in a bin behind him. "Can I be honest with you?"

Oh no, here it comes...regret, I thought, holding my breath, fearing the worse. "What is it?"

He looked around as if someone was listening, but we were alone. "I haven't been with anyone since my divorce. It's been less than a year, but I just didn't see the point until you."

Hearing his reasoning for getting upset made my heart ache. I had no idea he felt that way about me. Sure, the sex was good, amazing, but I thought that's all it was about, the sex. "You've been with no one else, really?" I found it hard to believe that someone as attractive wouldn't be picking up women left and right. Hearing him admit that his wife was the only woman he's been with before me made me want him even more. "I'm not getting back with Jonathan."

He took my hand in his and pulled me to him. "You must think I'm nuts." he whispered. I bit my bottom lip and shook my head. I thought he was anything but nuts. The only words that came to mind were sexy, sweet, caring, sexy, hot, romantic. Nope, not nuts. "I'm sorry for going off like that."

"It's okay. I'm sure I would've been the same way."

"He'll be back soon," he said, letting go of my hand.

I was so distracted about what happened before, I didn't realize that the reason I was with Jonathan in the first place was because of the meeting that was so important. "Wait, what are you doing here? I thought you couldn't skip your teacher meeting," I said realizing it was only four. "Didn't you say it was going to be long?"

"It was supposed to be, it ended early since Principle Rogers had a family emergency. I tried calling you, but I kept getting your voice mail."

"Oh, it must be dead." I looked at my phone and sure enough it was off. "I should get going before my mom gets home."

Darrel looked around, taking my hand again and led me through the cars to a back room. This room was a small space with cabinets and shelves of automobile accessories. "Come here," he whispered, pulling me against him, wrapping his arms around me before kissing me. His lips felt warm against mine, I didn't want to stop. His hands moved off my waist to the curve of my ass. "God, I want to strip you down and..." He paused, licking his bottom lip, "...hold you, touch every inch of you," he whispered against my lips, sending chills through my body. He held the back of my head and kissed me again. "Man, I have to get back to work," he groaned, resting his head on my shoulder before kissing me one last time. He peeked around the wall before stepping out. "Tomorrow we can talk more about that fantasy after class." I smiled and he brushed my hair back. "Be careful," he whispered, looking to make sure we were still alone. Just thinking about what I would do to him tomorrow made my pussy ache. I looked at him as I went back inside wanting to stay with him, wanting to be in his arms, wanting to feel his cock inside me. But I had to be thankful for the time we did have together.

"Thanks for helping me out," said Jonathan after he rang up a customer. He leaned against the counter and smiled.

"No problem. Thanks for the ride." I grabbed my book bag and waved on my way out, remembering what Darrel said about Jonathan lying about needing help with his math.

When I stepped outside and looked at my car, I nearly ran to my precious. "Oh how I missed you," I said, rubbing along the white exterior. "Let's go home, baby," I grinned, opening the car door. I don't know how I made it three days without her. "Oh I have my beautiful car." I was just as happy as the day I got my car on my sixteenth birthday. After everything I was in the mood for something sweet and cold. "Mmm, ice cream. Damn it, Darrel." I smiled remembering when he took me to the carnival. I looked over at my cell vibrating in the passenger seat. I picked it up to see a text from my mom asking me to come home. "Well, there goes ice cream," I groaned, looking in my rear-view mirror. I pressed the brake pedal hard when seeing Jonathan standing outside staring at me. I let out a hard sigh when seeing Darrel out of the corner of my eye. What did I get myself into? I thought, pulling out of the parking space, leaving as if I didn't see them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Their Forbidden Love Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds