• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Their Forbidden Love Ch. 06

Their Forbidden Love Ch. 06

12

After class Darrel and I made another attempt to work on my chapter. I was three chapters behind and still had no idea what to write about. The only thing I could think about was how much I wanted him.

"Okay, we need to get an outline started," he said, writing some notes in my notebook.

"Sure, notes," I repeated. But sitting in his lap made it hard for me to think about anything other than him inside me. I draped my arm over his shoulder, turning slightly. "Are you sure this has to be done now?" I took his hand off the desk and put it on my leg, just below the hem of my skirt.

He looked at me and smiled. "I'm serious, Carmen. You can't fail this assignment. It's twenty percent of your grade." I heard him, but at that moment I didn't care. We were alone and he had no meetings to go to. "What about a mystery?"

"Sure. I've got a mystery you could explore. How about you solve the mystery of how long it will take you to make me come," I grinned, pulling off my tight white shirt.

He chuckled and lowered his head. "You're so bad. We need to do this first." He sounded serious, but he looked down at my pink floral skirt, lifting it a little. "This assignment is very important," he said, lifting my skirt higher. "Your grade is very important." I smiled as his hand moved slowly up and down my thigh. "I might have to fail you..." He lifted my skirt high enough to see my white lace panties. "Unless you were to prove you deserve to pass."

"And how do you want me to prove that, Mr. Atkins," I teased, opening my legs a little. I bit my bottom lip as I watched his hand disappear in between my legs. He just lightly touched the fabric of my panties, lingering at the crotch of them, moving his finger up and down. "Oh god," I whimpered, puffing out my chest, taking hard breaths.

He licked his bottom lip and rubbed his hands up my legs to my thighs. "I'm sure we can find something," he grinned, his eyes rolling up to look at me. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, gently touching my cheek. His hand followed a path down my neck, over my shoulder blade, to the curve of my breast. He stopped there to play with the strap of my bra, pulling it just a little and releasing it again. Every passing second made me want him more. "I can't stop thinking about you, wanting you," he admitted, slowly tracing the curve of my breasts. The truth was the same for me. I couldn't get the smell of him, the feel of him out of my head. I was afraid of getting too lost in him, but I couldn't help it.

"I want you, Darrel," I breathed, changing my position to straddle him. God he was so hard already, I could feel his dick fighting to break free against his slacks. He grabbed my waist, holding it tight, rocking me a little. I could feel my panties start to stick to my flesh. Before I knew it, he was unhooking my bra, letting it fall in our laps. I moaned hard when he kissed the curve of my breast when pinching my other nipple in between his index and middle finger. I squeezed his hair in between my fingers as he licked around my nipple. Watching his tongue passing over the hardened nub made me wet beyond control. "Fuck me, Darrel," I begged. His eyes rolled up to meet mine as he took my nipple in his mouth. "Oh god," I breathed, rocking back and forth against him as he sucked hard on it, sending me over the edge. He stood up, holding me against him and sat me on the desk, still sucking, lapping his tongue against my nipple. I whimpered in sadness when he stopped to kiss me, pressing his lips hard against mine. His tongue pried my lips open to gain access inside. I moaned around his probing tongue as I sucked on it. I could feel his hand working at his pants, making me moan louder in anticipation of what was coming.

"Turn around," he ordered after lifting me off the desk. I bit my bottom lip and smiled before following his orders. His hand caressed down my back from my neck. "So amazing," he whispered, caressing the curve of my ass and my hips. I felt the fabric of his slacks brush against me as they slid down his legs. I planted my hands on the desktop as he spread my legs open, parting them at my thighs. "Was this in your fantasy?" he asked, following the curve of my ass to in between my thighs. He let out a hard breath when rubbing his hand against my panties. "You're so wet," he whispered, breathing harder as he continued rubbing there. What was happening was more than I could ever fantasize about. The way he touched me, kissed me, explored me like no one else could. "Last night I dreamt of doing just this," he said, lifting my skirt over my ass and gently touched the waistband of my panties. Each passing second made my heart pound against my chest, made my pussy throb for his touch.

"What happened in your dream?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder. He smiled and pulled at the waistband of my panties, pulling them down over my ass, letting them fall to my ankles. I just stood there and let him reenact his dream. I let out a deep moan when feeling his finger rub along the opening of my pussy. "Yes," I purred when feeling one finger then another slide inside. I rocked back and forth as his fingers fucked me. "God," I moaned. Although I loved the feel of his fingers, I wanted, needed more. "Please, Darrel. Please fuck me," I begged.

He stood me up, holding my body against his, pressing his body hard against my back. "You want me to fuck you?" he whispered in my ear, squeezing my forearms tight as he held me there. "Huh, is that what you want?"

"Yes," I breathed, wanting his dick so bad I could taste it. Before I could utter another word he turned me around and leaned me against the edge of the desk. "Oh my god," I cried from the pressure of his dick forcing its way inside. He held my hips tight as he rocked me back and forth against the desk, fucking me harder than I could stand. My head fell back as he continued his assault on my pussy. The desk rattled and squeaked underneath me. I looked up at him through half opened eyes. I could see the same pain and pleasure I felt in his tensed face.

"God, Carmen," he grunted, leaning forward, holding my hands. "You feel so good," he breathed, taking my hands and put them between my back and the desk, holding them tight as he continued fucking me.

"Harder," I begged in his ear, wrapping my legs against him, holding him tight. "Make me come, Darrel," I cried, feeling my legs weaken around him while our breaths blew hot and fast against each other. "Oh yes," I moaned, coming around him, clenching tight, milking him, and begging him to come with me.

"Fuck," he grunted, digging his chin in my shoulder as he pounded harder and faster. He gave me one last thrust before releasing my hands. "God," he breathed, holding himself over me. I looked at him and smiled before kissing him. "Well, that went very different than my dream," he grinned. "We're never going to get your chapter done if we keep this up."

I looked over my shoulder at my open notebook and shrugged my shoulders. "Guess not," I grinned, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"Like I said, you're going to get me in a lot of trouble."

"If this is trouble, I'll take it." He chuckled and kissed me again before we got dressed.

"Want to get something to eat?" he asked, packing his briefcase.

"That sounds good." I packed my backpack and waited for him at the door. "Oh, I have to stop at my locker real quick. I'll meet you in the parking lot." He nodded and walked toward the parking lot in the opposite direction. I took out my Biochemistry textbook and opened my locker to see a rose along with an envelope inside. "What's this?" I smiled and opened the envelope thinking it was a surprise from Darrel until I opened the letter. It was in Jonathan's handwriting. I would recognize it anywhere. I looked over my shoulder to make sure Darrel wasn't coming. I shook my head and skimmed through the letter. I was so upset the only thing I got from it was that he wanted to talk to me.

He wrote he couldn't stop thinking about me since yesterday. Said that when I helped him with his homework, it brought back memories that made him realize how stupid he was and how he really did care about me. He wrote the words, I love you.

That was the first time he actually said those words and it pained me reading it. I looked at the rose sitting in my locker and wanted to cry. "Why now?" I whispered, wiping away the tears. I took the letter and the rose to the trashcan. I felt my heart racing as I stood with them in my hand ready to throw them out. "Damn it," I huffed before putting them in my book bag. I put the rest of my things in my locker and slammed it shut before making my way to the parking lot.

Darrel was in his car waiting when I opened the door. "Hey, you okay?" he asked as I closed the door without saying anything.

"Yeah, I'm great," I lied, tucking my book bag underneath the seat. "How about we get some ice cream? I've been craving it since yesterday."

He smiled and started the car. "Okay, ice cream it is."

* * * *

I spotted Jonathan in the corner of the ice cream shop with Ken and Andrew. Please don't see me, please, I prayed, lowering my head, trying to hide behind my falling hair. I feared he would see me with Darrel. I guess it was a good idea for him to park down the street to avoid being seen together. Oh, why didn't I go straight home? I thought, looking at the line moving slowly in front of me. I could hear them laughing and all I wanted was the stupid line to move faster, but I had no such luck. "Hurry," I said under my breath, turning my back to them.

"Carmen." Shit, I thought when feeling a hand on my back. I turned and faked a smile until seeing it was Ethan. What were the odds of both of my ex-boyfriends being in the same place, at the same time. "I thought you had a lot of work to do."

"I...I do," I whispered. Well, that was what I told him when running into him in the hall. It seemed like since breaking it off with Jonathan, Ethan was always around. I looked away before moving up in the line. Even though I wasn't with Jonathan I still had that guilty feeling when talking to Ethan. What I should have felt guilty about was sleeping with his brother. "Um..." I had no idea what to say to Ethan. For some reason I found myself looking at Jonathan still in the corner. But this time I saw him look at me.

"What have you been up to?"

"Um, I haven't been up to anything really." I could feel Jonathan's eyes on me.

"I know we haven't had much of a chance to talk about what happened at the party that night."

I looked at him, shaking my head. "There really isn't anything to talk about."

"I think there is."

"The line is moving," said a woman standing behind Ethan with her daughter's hand in hers.

"Sorry," I whispered, moving up. "There really isn't, Ethan," I added, holding my hands against my stomach.

"I really didn't mean to cause trouble that night. I just hate knowing if I kept my mouth shut things may have been different."

I looked at Jonathan out the corner of my eye. "I'm not angry at you. Jonathan was the one that did it, not you."

"That may be, but he doesn't look too happy about it," he said, looking at Jonathan as he approached us.

I expected him to start another fight. I could hear my heart beating like a drum against my chest. We both watched as Jonathan walked right by us.

"Well, that went better than I thought," Ethan said, gently touching my arm, moving me up a little as the line moved. God, how long is this line? I was tempted to just skip the unexpected craving and leave. He moved his hand down my arm, stopping at my hand, taking it in his. "Senior prom is coming up in a few weeks."

Prom. I completely forgot about the prom. Of course before this whole break up with Jonathan we were supposed to go together. Just what I needed, another reminder of my failed relationship. "Yeah, I'm not going to the prom."

"I know you really liked Jonathan. And apparently I thought more of our relationship than you did when we were together."

"Ethan," I sighed, feeling bad for saying that in the first place. After all, it wasn't completely true.

"Don't worry about that." He moved with me in the line still holding my hand. "I know you were planning on going with Jonathan before this whole thing happened."

"Yeah, and that's over. So I—"

"Come on, Carmen," he interrupted, squeezing my hand a little harder. "It might be weird, but I want to..."

My heart that was beating like a drum was still. I opened my mouth to speak, looking in his light brown eyes when I heard someone behind me.

"How can I help you?" asked the voice behind me. I turned and looked at a woman behind the counter, tapping her fingers in a rhythmic beat, staring at me.

I looked up at the menu, staring hopelessly trying to remember why I went there in the first place. The longer she stared at me, the more nervous I became. Feeling Ethan's hand on my lower back didn't help the situation either. "Um..." I stared at the words that seemed to jumble into an illegible mess. I could feel Ethan and everyone standing in line staring at me. "Um...I'll take a... Chocolate and vanilla waffle cone."

"Anything else?" she asked, making me look at Ethan. He shook his head and smiled. "That's five dollars."

I reached in the pocket of my book bag for my wallet when Ethan stopped me and put a ten dollar bill on the counter top. "I got you," he grinned.

After getting my cone, I slowly walked away from the counter as Ethan followed close behind. "Thanks for the ice cream."

"It's no problem. I'm just glad you're over the whole salad thing." He chuckled, making me smile. He was another one that didn't like my obsession with eating healthy. "So what do you think about the prom?"

I turned around to face him as the chocolate ice cream started running down the vanilla. "Ethan, I really appreciate your concern, but I really don't feel like going to the prom after everything." Liar! The word screamed out in my head. For weeks I've been waiting for the prom and was thankful I had someone to go with. I even wrote prom on the calendar in the kitchen and in my room, putting little hearts on the date. My mom was going to go shopping for a dress with me that weekend if I was still with Jonathan, but I wasn't with Jonathan.

"I have trouble believing that, Carmen. It's your senior year, your last chance at a prom. It's a big deal for everyone, even me."

"Well, things change," I sighed, watching the vanilla start to melt over the side of the cone.

"Is this your way of telling me you don't want to go with me?"

I quickly caught the running ice cream with my tongue before it could reach my hand. I rolled my eyes up to meet his as I licked the sides of my ice cream. "Ethan," I breathed before wiping some ice cream off my chin. That was the only thing I could think to say. There I was, still trying to get over Jonathan all the while having a secret relationship with his brother.

"Is it because of Jonathan?"

I licked more of the ice cream and shook my head. "It's not Jonathan. I just... I don't know what it is."

He nodded his head, faking a smile. "Okay, I just thought I would ask."

I could tell he was hurt and I felt horrible. "I'm sorry, Ethan."

"Don't worry about it. Take care, Carmen," he said, walking to the door before leaving.

As my ice cream continued to melt, I started to wonder where I would be if I didn't break up with Ethan. Ethan was such a nice guy and I left him for Jonathan. I questioned my judgment and wondered if what I was doing with Darrel would end the same way. I stood there wondering if I didn't start dating Jonathan, would I have the same feelings for Ethan? If I didn't go out with Jonathan, then I wouldn't have ended up getting two flat tires. If I didn't get the flat tires then Darrel wouldn't have taken me to the carnival. If I didn't go to the carnival then he wouldn't have confessed his feelings for me. All the choices I made led to more what ifs and uncertainties.

I looked at my melting ice cream with a sudden loss of appetite. I tossed it in the trashcan with a hard sigh. When I stepped outside, I saw Jonathan sitting on the hood of his car still talking to Andrew and Ken. I wondered if he saw me until he hopped off the hood and looked over his shoulder at me before getting in his car. I expected him to say something to me, to yell at me for talking to Ethan, but he didn't. He was finally doing what I asked, giving me space. I slowly walked to my car questioning if that was really what I wanted.

I thought maybe I should say something, tell him I got his letter, and tell him that I didn't hate him. But I just stood on the sidewalk, watching him drive off. Maybe that's why he was upset, because I didn't say anything about the letter. I sighed and made my way to Darrel.

* * * *

"Are you okay?" asked Darrel as we sat in his car at the same abandoned shopping mall that had become our meeting spot. I brushed my hair behind my ear thinking about Ethan, Jonathan, him, and the prom. Everything had become so complicated I couldn't think straight. "Hey, what's up?" He gently stroked his fingers through my hair as I sat there silently. "Carmen?"

"Prom," I whispered, feeling tears form in the corner of my eyes.

He sat back in his chair. "Oh," he whispered. "You want to go?"

Did I want to go? That was a stupid question. What high school senior wouldn't want to go to her only senior prom? The only way I would have another chance to go was if I was planning on repeating twelfth grade. And there was no way that was going to happen if I could help it.

"You wish you were going with Jonathan?"

I turned and looked at him. "With everything that happened I wasn't even thinking about the prom until today." I could see him gripping the steering wheel tight. And I knew what I was going to tell him would make him feel worse. "I saw him today."

"You saw him?" I nodded my head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Did he ask you to the prom?"

"No. He didn't even talk to me. Ethan asked me to prom."

"Ethan? Ethan Roberts?" He turned to face me again, resting his arm on the door. "Why would he ask you to prom?"

"We dated for a month when I first moved here."

"Wow. You have a thing for football players, don't you? What did you tell him?"

"I told him I didn't want to go."

He looked down at his lap. "And now that you're with me instead of Jonathan you can't."

"It doesn't matter. I don't know why I'm letting it bother me."

"You deserve to go to prom."

What was he getting at? He's made it clear that we couldn't be seen together. "It's not a big deal." He sighed and opened the car door before stepping out. I opened my door and walked around the car to him. He stood against the car with his arms crossed, tapping the toes of his shoes on the pavement. "Darrel?" I whispered not understanding what happened.

"It sucks that we have to hide. It sucks that the only time we can be together is here."

"It's okay," I said, putting my hands in his pockets.

"No, no it's not!" he shouted, moving me back a little. "You deserve someone that can take you out, let you enjoy being with someone. Not someone that can't even hold your hand in public." I could hear the frustration in his voice and I feared the worse. "I can't give you any of that, Carmen."

"It won't be like this forever. I'll be graduating in a few months and then we won't have to hide anymore."

"Won't we?"

"What are you saying, Darrel?" I felt a lump form in my throat.

"I don't...know what I'm saying."

"You make me happy and that's all that matters." I pressed my head against his chest and held him tight.

He looked down at me, taking me in his arms. "I want to believe that. I just feel like I'm holding you back, keeping you from living your life."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Their Forbidden Love Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds