• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 08

Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 08

12

It was 1 year and 3 months, later - after all the events previously described.

It was the day that I and Karen were finally getting married. My beautiful little Princess, Jules, now 13 years old, was Karen's Maid of Honor, two of Karen's oldest girlfriends and Tammy rounded it out.

Ross was my best man, of course, then Will, Rich, and Jimmy, one of my own best friends from my high school and college days that I still stayed in touch with - though he now lived in Atlanta.

Elaine attended in the front row with her own new man and "unofficial fiance", Dr. Kenneth Williams, and she held our new baby Robert Jones Parker (mine and Karen's - not Elaine's) and rocked him gently as we all hoped the little devil would stay quiet enough for his parents to "do the right thing." If not - well, he came first and he knew it! Somehow Elaine had fought off my Mom, Karen's Mom, and even her own mother to hold the new baby. Well, I always knew Elaine was tough and smart and could generally get what she really wanted. It was in deciding what she really wanted she sometimes screwed up, like most of us.

There was a fairly plentiful supply of Karen's breast milk already pumped - but it was still possible she would have to rush out and breastfeed him even more at some point during the festivities. Karen looked absolutely beautiful in her stunning white formal gown - and her green eyes glowed with her not so subtle hints of rather untraditional underwear she might also be wearing. She had physically recovered very, very nicely from Rob's birth just 3 months before. And we were now back into a honeymoon period of sex - "hysterical bonding" after about a month of careful celibacy surrounding Rob's delivery. He made it all abso-fucking-lutely worth it.

Julia loved her new baby brother. She also really, really like Karen (obviously) but she and Karen both knew Elaine was her mother and always would be. Perhaps I had once made things a little too needlessly complicated in living in Elaine's house so long just for Jules - after Elaine and I both knew my heart was with Karen. But after I did finally move out - Jules just said to me once, "Thanks, Dad - for living with me and Mom as long as you did. It was a confusing and scary time but Mom was actually nicer just to be around all during that period - and I never doubted for an instance both you and Mom really did love me and that would never change - and that you and Mom still loved each other, but perhaps more like a brother and sister love that would last forever as well. After I realized that, I knew I could handle you moving away, if that's what you had to do."

It made me cry. She was SUCH a smart and nice kid - and she was growing up to be just as beautiful as her mother. It wasn't her fault her Mom and Dad weren't perfect. But her own mercy and forgiveness for our sins and imperfections was one of the greatest blessings in my own life.

Perhaps more than the "sins of the father" ruining his children's and grandchildren's lives, one good child easily breaks that chain and her own grace, mercy, love, and forgiveness transcends us all. In fact, that's exactly what even those old Jews wrote once, in the Old Testament.

We didn't go to any Church ourselves, but Will, actually, recommended the Anglican Priest who did our vows. We incorporated the "love verse", 1st Corinthians 13 in our own vows. I HAD heard the words many times before when attending previous weddings throughout my life, but never really listened - "just boringgg" I would think. But this time I really, really thought about them. Much more than Karen. She didn't need too. They were always in Karen's heart anyway, from before I ever met her - and she lived it without thinking. Not me, I had to fumble and stumble and just always try. And I was doing my best.

Will...I really had to plead with Will to stand up with me in my wedding. He was actually shy and mumbled something like "I'm just a background kind of guy" and he actually blushed a little. But I really liked him and I owed him. He helped me with some of my own demons.

About a week after that anonymous email and porn video event, Will stepped back into my office and shut the door.

"Hi, Will - what's happening?" I asked.

"It's that private shit we talked about last week..."

"Oh?" and I got serious.

"Uh, I've done quite a bit of investigating and found out quite a bit more. These guys ARE your basic idiot types...I want to ask you a big favor."

"Sure, Will - whatever."

"OK - I want you to forget all this. Put it out of your mind, totally. Forget we even talked last week about it. In fact, destroy all your own evidence about it all, totally. Wash your hands of the whole mess, because you are a better man. Period."

"But, I'm not - and it will sort itself out. Karma is a bitch - and real. That's it. OK?"

It's a hard thing to put an emotion like "hate" - justified hate and dreams of basically hands-on revenge - away. It really is. I had held on to my hate and disgust for Elaine too long and just luckily was able to get past that. But this???

He was reading my face and I think he understood my thinking.

"OK, Will - consider it done. And thank you. I trust you. Period."

He merely gave a little smile and said "Thanks, Boss. It will be OK, you've got a hell of a lot more important things to do - like keeping me employed and fat and happy. Later."

And, you know what? He was right. Giving up that hate helped out a lot. A burden WAS lifted and not replaced by any smallest guilt that I could have felt by hurting other people - even little wormy type people like Sam and Walt.

I got on with my otherwise already very complicated business and personal life.

Months later I came across a news item linked on Drudge - "IMT&R Exec - BDSM and Murder Scandal".

It seems a certain Walter Tinsdell, CFO for IMT&R, was found in his personal BDSM dungeon in his palatial home in the Hamptons - by his loving wife upon her return from her separate Cannes film festival vacation. Walter had been dead several days and was already a tad ripe. He was chained to wall - hands and feet - and his privates had been cut off and he had bled out.

There was a LOT of blood on the floor. It was probably pretty painful and a tad lengthy way to go. A careful CSI investigation also found evidences of a woman's blood, shed the same time as Walter's, in spatters on the wall. A good DNA sample was extracted. Definitely a woman but otherwise unidentified. His faithful companion - a Mr. Walter Jones, company employed chauffeur and personal security guard - had disappeared and could not be located. He WAS wanted by the police merely for questioning and not quite even a "person of interest" status yet.

Pictures of Jones, Tinsdell, and his youngish looking blonde widow were attached to the NY Post article. Probably just file photos because the wife looked like she could hardly contain her joy at something - rather than the tears of such a tragically unexpected widowhood.

Yep - Karma's a bitch. But I was so frickin busy now I couldn't even think about poor sadistic creepo Walter. I don't know how Will did it...and I didn't even want to guess. But I was pretty sure he had SOMETHING to do with it.

About six weeks after that yet another Drudge headline and a link to a "National Inquirer" story - something Drudge hardly ever does: "IMT&R Corporate Swinger Scandal". The only name "named" in the whole story was a certain VP of Corporate Sales for IMT&R - Samuel Godwin Harrison III. Sam was having a tough year - his own much younger blonde and stacked trophy wife had already run off with her "private trainer" - who kept her ass in such great shape "for Sam alone", or maybe not. But poor Sam had believed his own mental PR - that he himself was such a stud and Alpha male that little sexy Teresa truly was the love of his life and vice-versa. So, he hadn't insisted on a pre-nup - and was out the full 50% of his current wealth PLUS he was paying her a rather hefty monthly alimony - which kept her and her stud in wonderful orgiastic coke and sex filled bliss. And now this NI story hit for poor Sam.

The IMT&R lawyers huffed and puffed about soon "owning that rag, NI" - but oddly no suit was ever filed, nor even a restraining order attempt. Seems they had been shown quite a bit of evidence that NI already had backing up every allegation - including several female participants who had signed sworn affidavits and proper publication release forms. And NI was already in a bidding war between "60 Minutes" and "20/20" to present the whole sad, trite tale on TV. And NI welcomed any lawsuit and attendant publicity to up the bidding ante.

Poor Sam just had to retire early for "health reasons" and his golden parachute was more like a lead balloon. IMT&R stock prices kept getting steadily lower and the company overall was actually losing money. I hated the thought that thousands of IMT&R employees were now being laid off. These were mostly good people, good managers like Carol, and even many, many good corporate execs. But the times they are a (always) changing, and huge bureaucratic companies like IMT&R always eventually become too big, like some of the larger dinosaurs, and just can't remain quick enough and flexible enough to keep up with smaller, hungrier, newer companies. Even those tiny Raptor ones like RSS.

(And Ben? Member of the Bd. of Directors Benjamin Braddock's death didn't make any national news. The poor guy actually had, evidently, a heroin addiction and just by bad luck scored some almost pure shit. Undoubtedly he went out feeling real good. But he went out.)

RSS ended up phenomenally successful. It wasn't easy and was touch and go for six months. That first installation we barely met the deadlines and the performance criteria. Prof. Watson and 3 of his best "interns" basically lived in Japan for 3 months. Watson always preened and got real annoyed when all things didn't go exactly as he thought they should - but he ALSO worked his own tail off and got it all done. He is head of our own Technology section of course and one of the profit sharing owners - was a silent owner originally and the critical person in our whole enterprise. Well, at least equal to Ross. Neither could have done it, this well, without the other.

Two of those first interns ended up employed by us. Jack Wilson was especially valuable and even came back home for a bit with his new young Japanese bride - Kyuku. He became the primary lead on the whole Kamamatsu project and shepherded the rest of the installation. We got all the rest, even though they had to pay some cancellation penalties to the original bid winners. Then they really got serious in negotiating with us the costs down. We fought hard - both sides - but never bitterly and a really good compromise was worked out. Jack ended up living in Japan for basically the next year but he liked it. Enough to marry right into that culture.

After the NDA was lifted the whole success story DID go off like a bomb in the press and we were now swamped with eager buyers. We couldn't possibly do them all, so we had to change and adapt. We merely started licensing our technology and some of the implementation "art" to other existing robot OEM's. In fact all five of IMT&R's largest competitors now license our technology and we just consult on the implementations and tuning. At ridiculous $400 an hour rates for Dr. Watson's people. We won't license to IMT&R, though. It's personal.

Poor Ross. He is a natural salesman, born and bred. And now he didn't have anything to sell! Our problem was turning potential customers away. But Ross adjusted as best he could to JUST being CEO and now even wealthier. Surprisingly he and Tammy are still together - undoubtedly a bit of a rocky relationship. Tammy is now Dr. Tamara Kincaid - having attained her Ph.D. and a research grant and associate Professorship at Washington University. Elaine actually works with Tammy as her chief graduate student research assistant - as Tammy continues her explorations into "Lucifer Principles". As you probably guessed by now Elaine's new boyfriend, Ken - Dr. Kenneth Williams - is also a Professor of Psychology at Washington U. and was one of Elaine's first teachers. And yes, she started a more personal relationship with him while we were still married, living in the same house, and having weekly sex together. I'll get to that. He seems like a nice enough guy and Jules likes him. That's good enough for me. I'm not threatened that he will "take my daughter away". Jules wouldn't let that happen and I now trust that Elaine never would, either. Their private relationship may be a tad rocky - well, both ARE psychologists and you know what they say about that - but that's their business. Not mine.

So, how did Elaine and I and Karen work all this out so well? I don't frickin' know. It just did, kind of by trial and error. And mostly thru both Elaine's and Karen's true love for me. The real me - not just my dick or my money. (As if I had any back then.)

I felt guilty as hell the first time I screwed Elaine after we watched that video on a Friday night. I was extra nice to Karen when I saw her the next day, Saturday night at almost 1 AM because I had to wait until Jules was asleep. We made gentle love, and then again the next morning. I enthusiastically did whatever she wanted to do the next day and it all still seemed just great.

About 10 days later I was even more swamped at work than normal and hadn't worked out in 3 or 4 days. So I told my secretary I was going out for a little bit of a long lunch - and headed to the gym for about an hour, I thought - then I'd grab a sandwich on the way back and finish lunch in my office. Elaine was there at the gym already, still doing her own workouts and wearing her normal yoga pants and sports bra top workout gear - like most of the other women there. But Elaine wasn't like the other women. She had that spectacular body going. Long legs and perfect ass the yoga pants highlighted rather than masked. Hell, a camel toe was even visible - or maybe just easily imagined. Her abs were flat and hard and very visible. I swear even her nipples were tenting her top. And guys were always around her and she wasn't even flirting but still talking and grinning to them. She had waved at me as soon as I came in, but I was just trying to concentrate on my own workout. One big, pretty well muscled and tall and handsome guy was talking to her. I walked up to them both, ignored him, and just said to her, "Hi, honey - go on home now and I'll be there in just a few. Don't bother showering. Don't shower. Understand?"

"Yes, dear" she merely replied.

"Bye Jack, catch you later," she said to the big guy and immediately headed to the locker room to get her stuff. I did the same and hurriedly changed back into my casual business clothes and then left. I thought about the rather funny look on "Jack's" face when Elaine just left him like that.

I could read his mind, "What is wrong with that woman? Most wives nowadays would have told their jerkoff husbands to just get lost for ordering them around in public like that - and especially when they were flirting with a stud like me..."

When I got to Elaine's house she looked just a little nervous waiting for me in the kitchen. I entered the house via the front door - and just motioned for her to follow me into the basement.

I sat down on my bed and just looked at her. She was "glowing" from her workout and now blushing a tad. I finally said, "I just want to see how wet you got from all those guys staring at you - and all half-hard themselves - at the gym. Pull your pants down."

She replied, "I'm wet alright - but only because you ordered me downstairs with you and I fantasize about that last time I was here with you all the time now. Sometimes I even come down here with my toy and relive it, as good as I can. I think about YOU and no one and nothing else at those times..." And she pulled her pants down a little and as I expected she had a tiny black thong panty on so no panty-lines would show thru her skin tight pants. Unexpected was the amount of pussy hair she now had. Evidently she wasn't "grooming" down there nearly as much as before black Friday. I actually liked it a LOT - guess I'm kind of a retro guy, that way.

"Take your pants all the way off and come here."

She did and I reached between her legs. Yep she was wet. I reached out and pulled her thong down. Soaked.

"Put a leg up on my shoulder."

And I started licking her. Her aroma was an incredible turn on. She was blushing and soon shaking. I was watching her face. I stopped and stood up.

I moved around behind her and viewed her wonderful ass.

"Point you ass back at me."

She arched her back and did exactly that. Incredible.

I just put my cock in her pussy and it went all the way in, smooth as butter and she started really panting and grunting and shaking her ass. I didn't really have to move at all.

"I'm doing you just as all those other guys with little woodies back at the gym want to do you. Jesus, but you are a sexy and hot Mom I'd like to fuck. And I am."

She gave a little wail and her pussy muscles were now spasming along with her ass and leg shaking. I started spurting too. It was real good. Just another boring mutual orgasm.

Afterwards, we were laying on the bed naked and I was playing now with her wonderful nipples, and she was stroking my cock as well.

I said, "I'm trying to imagine if our status roles in nature and society were reversed. I would walk around and could actually SEE women getting wet when they saw me, then always tried some flirting with me to get me to have sex with them. Could I NOT fuck at least one of them every day? Just a really nice pretty one and with a pleasant demeanor? I guess the wonder is how FEW men you fucked over the course of our whole relationship."

She hesitated a bit.

"Smart women, like I was once before I got real dumb, know the REAL power they have over men is to just say "No" to all the offers of casual sex. And to finally say "yes" to just one special man. And the more a woman says "yes" to other men than that one man - the less power they inevitably end up with. Women always get fucked - always are the ones penetrated, and get pregnant, and even most STD's are worse for women, like cervical cancer from HPV, sterility sometimes from syphilis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia.

"There is pretty much free therapy or counseling now available at Wash. U. for all students, and I've started seeing one. We are working thru why I got off the rails, initially, and then ultimately so badly. I told you before it wasn't for the sex, as the primary reason, but the sex with other men started becoming more important. One man I saw 3 times and was considering already the next time I would call him right when that Friday dinner happened. I still didn't consider me and him in a "relationship", but I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't found out..."

"Why him? Will talking with me now interfere with your counseling? Or even if you have any hesitation at all I no longer demand you comply with me. OK?"

"Thank you. But it's OK for me if it really is for you. Discussing it might actually help me clarify some things that I can then run by my therapist. The man was the rich guy - Mr. NRG, Nouveau Rich Guy I called him - who bought the house that paid for that fucking Infiniti I SO wanted and was SO "proud of". He wasn't the first guy I had screwed with a noticeably larger cock than this lovely one," and she bent down and kissed and sucked mine a tad right here, "but he used it well and very forcibly. Even meanly. You know now I have some masochistic leanings that intensify my own sexual responses. I am not a classic masochist 'cause I don't need to be hurt to get off. But it does speed things up for me and adds a certain dirty thrill, sometimes. NRG was just a good match for me - and Susan. Susan and I did him together the first time we "closed the deal" after he signed the contract and gave us a $5000 earnest money check. We spent all night with him and I came so many times I lost count. He was the first man I did that with - all night. That was the weekend I was supposed to have gone back to my hometown and spent with some of my old girlfriends. I totally lied about it, basically. I only drove there Sunday for lunch with them and then drove straight back. My ass and pussy was so sore after that I couldn't do you at all for another week. Didn't you ever wonder?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds