• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • BBC Everywhere

BBC Everywhere

For those of you not following my story, my name is Kirsten. I am 25 years old, a true redhead. A real ginger. I can prove it on those rare occasions when I'm not shaved smooth. My build is somewhat athletic, not real curvy but a respectable 32C up top. Standing 5'3", I carry my 135 pounds fairly well. "Critically cute" I've been told.

Following the fiasco of playing too close to home, I vowed to indulge in my wilder adventures only when I traveled for work. It was several frustrating weeks before the opportunity arose. Not that I had been unable to have some fun in the meantime. I finally was able to hook up with Melissa and Jordan again, but that's a story for another time.

My travel schedule had me rotating through a number of cities on a semi-fixed schedule, and a number of months had passed before I ended up back in the city where I met Derek (my first and only BBC to that point). The day before I was due to travel I sent him a text asking if he would be around. Not hearing back that night, I decided to try again later.

I arrived the afternoon before my meetings and checked into my room. Tossing my overnight duffle on the bed, I thumbed through the contacts on my phone.

I stopped on Derek's number and tried again: Hey Derek. Kirsten. Back in town. Interested in getting together?

I was having dinner alone in the hotel restaurant when my phone pinged.

It was Derek: Hey girl! Interested. Hanging with friends. You in?

A warm sensation already starting to build in my pussy so it was an easy decision: Sure. Where?

Derek texted back: Cool. Hanging out at my man's place. Meet here?

I told him to send me the address, and I let him know I would be there around 9:00 pm.

Quickly finishing my dinner, I rushed back to my room for a quick shower and change of clothes. As I dried off, I decided on a black sheath dress that came down mid thigh. Sleeveless, it wrapped around the top of my breasts counting on tension to keep it up. It clung to my body, showing off my curves in very flattering manner. No bra with this dress I thought. I pulled on a black thong, followed by some black heels with straps that wrapped a couple times around my ankles. I pulled back my hair on one side clipping it in place. I turned back and forth as I looked myself over in the full length mirror. Not bad. Maybe a little too much for just hanging out, still, I knew I was looking to do something more than "hang out." I nearly forgot my "wedding rings" as I grabbed a small clutch purse and pulled up the app to call Uber.

"Are you sure this is the place?" The Uber driver looked back at me as the car pulled up in front of a small, older house.

"215 Poe Ave?"

"This is it then."

I paid the fare, and stepped out onto the sidewalk. Not a bad neighborhood. Tree lined street, with small but decently maintained homes. "Thanks."

"Have fun. Call me if you need a ride back." The driver grinned and pulled away from the curb.

The porch light switched on, and Derek stepped out of the front door. "Hey baby!"

I smiled as I made my way up the front walk. "Hi...hope I'm not late?"

"Nah. Come in..." Hip hop blared from a back room, and I wrinkled my nose at an almost familiar, elusive smell.

Derek kissed me on the cheek, "Hope you're 420 friendly."

I must have looked puzzled.

"Weed, ganga, pot, marijuana..."

"...Oh..." I blushed and giggled, "..yeah...it's cool...been a long time though..."

We walked through the front room, past the kitchen, and into the den in the back. One guy was leaning forward in a big leather chair taking a hit off a large joint. Another guy was on the sofa, sipping on a flask. Both were generally facing a huge flat screen TV tuned to Breaking Bad.

"Spliff man is Cliff. This other guy is Wayne." Derek wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his hand just on my belly just above my pussy. "This is the girl I told you about."

As usual, I could feel the blood rising in my cheeks as I was already considering the evenings possibilities. I smiled a shy smile, and muttered a quiet, "Hi" that was lost in the blare of the stereo.

"Have a seat." Derek whispered in my ear as he headed off to the other room.

Wayne moved to one side of the sofa, patting the cushion in the middle as he checked me out. He was practically drooling. I shrugged and sat down next to Wayne. Derek returned with beers for everyone and sat down next to me on the other side.

Cliff passed the joint over, and Wayne took a long hit before handing it to me, "Hit?"

I shrugged and took the joint, inhaling deeply as Wayne fired up a pipe. I sucked the smoke deep into my lungs, immediately coughing most of it back up. The guys laughed, and we took turns passing the around both the joint and the pipe. Conversation was hard to follow between the music, the distraction of the TV - apparently running endless episodes from Netflix - and the fact that I was getting very high from the smoke.

Drinks were also going down pretty easy all around with Derek jumping up to retrieve more beer whenever someone was running low. My head was spinning, and I was getting pretty giggly when the talk turned more suggestive.

Wayne stroked my arm, "Derek says you like to get freaky..."

I was grinning like a fool as I flirted with Wayne. I gave him my best shy, sexy smile, and I ran my fingers along his leg, "...yeah...I can get freaky..."

"Are you interested?" Cliff asked.

I could barely speak I was so stoned, "...interested...?".

"Yeah. Married white girl. Likes to get freaky. Dressed to kill. Good buzz. You interested?" He grinned a wolfy grin.

Derek's hand, which had been rubbing my my leg, moved under the hem of my dress.

I tried to focus my mind as Derek put the pipe to my lips again. My eyelids drooped as I inhaled.

Derek pushed my dress up my legs to show my panties. "She's interested."

I held the smoke as long as I could as Derek ran a finger underneath the triangle of my thong. I blew out the smoke and moaned as his finger grazed the outer lips of my pussy.

I blushed and bit my lower lip letting my legs spread slightly apart.

"You want to have some fun, don't you baby?" Derek whispered seductively.

I swallowed hard, nodded, and took another sip of my beer.

"Then stand up." Derek's voice was harder now. In control.

I stood up on wobbly legs as the guys stared at me intently.

"Drop the dress."

Slowly, I pushed the dress down over my tits to my waist. Naked from the waist up, I was blushing from the tips of toes to to top of my head. Derek just grinned and nodded, encouraging me to continue.

I pushed the dress down to my feet revealing the thong underneath. I kicked the dress aside.

Cliff took another hit off the pipe and pointed at my panties.

They were all staring at me, as a variety of thoughts and emotions swept through my mind. It is a very powerful and scary thing to present yourself naked to another person. It is beyond description to stand naked in front of a group of others. Knowing what they want to do to you, knowing what they WILL do to you, knowing what you want to do. Feeling the vulnerability, the ache, and the fear of letting yourself go. I burning with desire, trembling with anticipation. I was quivering in delicious fear. I was overcome with lust. I was in the front car of the roller coaster as it approached the first long, terrifying drop. My heart was pounding, my breathing was ragged, my mind was reeling.

I pushed my panties to the floor.

"Does your hubby know you like some dark meat?" Cliff teased.

I shook my head as I stood in the middle of the room, wearing only my high heels. Not real steady on my feet, trying to get my eyes to focus, I waited. I was incredibly stoned and more than incredibly horny.

"Turn around. Show us that white ass." Derek piped up.

I turned around to face the other wall, instinctively standing with my feet set wide apart.

"What do you want Kirsten?" Cliff asked wickedly.

I could feel my nipples getting stiff, and my face burning with embarrassment. My body trembled with barely contained lust as I tried to find my voice. I dropped my head and my hair hung down on my pale skin, falling across the top of my tits.

"...Kirsten...and tell us what you want..."

I looked back over my shoulder to see the three men staring at my naked body like a pack of hungry wolves waiting to take down their prey. I could barely speak, "I want...".

The air was thick with anticipation, the mood was electric. Goosebumps covered my body.

"I want you..." I stopped and dropped my eyes to the floor again. My mind was racing. What the fuck was I doing? I was so turned on I was almost crawling out of my skin. "I want you to fuck me..."

The wolves were grinning now. Ready to pounce.

Derek stood up and caressed my ass, moving his fingers lightly around the contour of my hip before reaching around to cup a firm tit his massive hand. "...Anything we want?"

I was mesmerized by the contrast of his dark skin against the pale flesh of my breast. I gasped as he pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I looked up at him, my body aching, "Yes...anything you want..."

"I heard you like a strap on your ass." Wayne chimed in, blowing smoke through his nose as he walked over to stand in front of me.

I nodded hesitantly. My body was burning as he ran a finger along the side of my pussy. He lifted my chin so he could look me in the eye as he slid a finger into my wet pussy. I groaned as he started to slowly finger fuck me. Derek pulled my arms behind my back causing my back to arch and my tits to jut out. Moaning, I started grinding my pussy against Wayne's finger. I groaned again as he slipped a second finger in along side the first.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cliff watching, a belt in his hand. He doubled it over slapping the leather against his palm. I shook with anticipation and fear as I understood what he planned to do to me. Wayne pulled his fingers out of my pussy, trailing them up my belly, and across my tits. He pressed them against my lips. I tasted my own wetness as I opened my mouth to suck his fingers.

Derek suddenly pulled me back, whispering in my ear. "Bend over and grab your ankles."

I actually whimpered as I bent over with my legs spread apart. I don't know what it is about guys getting so turned on by women being spanked or whipped, but I do know I was very high, incredibly horny, and dying to be used by these men even if that meant submitting myself to the belt. So I grabbed my calves as far down as I could and trembled in anticipation.

The first stroke to my tight ass caught me by surprise nearly knocking me off balance. Wayne caught me before I could fall, and I let out a small scream as another blow immediately fell across my still stinging ass. Cliff laid on blow after blow, first on one cheek then the other, slowly, consistently, as I writhed and jumped and screamed out with each stroke. I was breathing hard, my breasts heaving, tears running down my face when he stopped. My nipples were hard as pebbles, and little beads of sweat had popped out on my forehead.

I was jerked upright. Cliff grabbed my hair and bent my head back, wiping away a tear with his thumb, "...I think she's about ready..."

I bit my lip and nodded.

"On the floor Kirsten." He hissed.

I dropped to the floor as the guys moved aside the coffee table to make some room. Cliff was on his knees in front of me, and I saw Wayne moving behind me. My eyes were glued to the front of Cliff's jeans as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was rock hard with a nice large mushroom head, veins bulging on the side. He spit on his hand and slowly stroked his dick while I stared.

Wayne's hands touched my sore ass, and I flinched a little. Fingers again found the warm entrance to my wet pussy, and I sighed as they slipped inside. Derek knelt beside me. Reaching underneath, he began running a fingertip in small circles around my engorged clit. I groaned as electric shocks shot through my body, and my mouth fell open as the feelings in my groin grew more intense. Cliff eased his cock into my mouth, rubbing it back and forth across my tongue.

I shuddered when Wayne pulled his fingers out, and I moaned loudly when his fingers were replaced by his thick cock. Derek's finger on my clit was driving me crazy, and I knew I was going to cum. I sucked Cliff's cock deep into my mouth moaning as Wayne pressed deeper into my pussy. He was thick, coke bottle thick, and I could feel my pussy stretching wide to accommodate his girth.

Cliff brushed my hair back from my face so he had a better view of my mouth wrapped around his cock. He cupped the back of my head in his hand and he increased the depth and intensity of his thrusts. I tried to suck him in deep, pulling off every few strokes to catch my breath. I licked his shaft and his balls, then took him deep into my mouth again. Wayne began a faster, steady rhythm, holding onto my hips to pull me back toward him cock with each thrust.

My body started shaking as I neared my orgasm. Derek's fingers began a direct assault on my clit, and he groped my tits with his other hand. I pulled back from Cliff's cock as I tried to catch my breath.

"...fuck...ahhhh..." I moaned as my toes curled, "...yes...yes...yes...YESSSSS!!"

A massive orgasm tore through my body as I screamed with the release. I bucked back on Wayne's cock as he plowed into me over and over. A smaller set of waves hit me after the initial explosion. I hung my head, my chest heaving as I rode them out. Wayne pushed my chest to the floor, and pulled on my hips to bring my ass up higher. He pounded me over and over, making me scream in both pain and pleasure as he bottomed out in my pussy with each stroke.

I felt Wayne's cock swell and twitch, and suddenly he pulled out spraying warm cum all over my back and my ass. He rubbed his dick up and down my slick slit a couple times before sticking it back in me for a few more strokes. He pulled out and fell back exhausted. I just stayed in position, panting, my rock hard nipples pressed in the rough fabric of the carpet, my ass in the air. I trembled as my orgasm receded.

The texture of the towel sent little electric shocks up and down my spine as Derek cleaned me off. Once I stopped shaking, I crawled over to where Cliff was sitting on the floor, his back against the sofa. I looked him deep in the eye as I straddled his body lowering my hungry, wet pussy on his massive cock.

Grinding my pussy on Cliff's dick, I played to my audience. I was a stripper doing a lap dance, I was a cock crazed slut, I was a married white wife who would never go back. Derek and Wayne watched my performance, toking on another joint. I leaned back, bracing myself on my hands, arching my back, thrusting my tits into Cliff's face. My head fell back, and I closed my eyes groaning as Cliff took one of my aching nipples into his mouth. He pinched and sucked my nipples trying to coax my body to another orgasm.

"...Yes...suck my tits...fuck me...god yes...fuck me..." The words tumbled out of my mouth as my climax loomed.

I felt a hand brush back a lock of my damp hair off my face. I opened my eyes to see Derek standing over me. He bent his cock down to my lips, and I took him eagerly into my mouth as my orgasm hit.

Cliff held me tight as I bucked and squirmed, jack hammering my pussy hard against his rigid tool. I was incoherent, babbling nonsense around the cock between my lips. I pulled back to catch a breath. Flicking out my tongue, I frantically licked Derek's balls, his sack, and the skin near his asshole. He groaned and forced his cock back in my mouth.

I whimpered when Derek pulled out. Cliff was fingering my overly sensitive clit, and I exploded into another orgasm, "...fuckkkkkkk!!...god... yessssssss...fuckkkkk meeeee!!"

I leaned forward and pounded my pelvis against Cliff. I was still trying to hump him like a wild bitch when he rolled me off. I fell over on my back, still twitching from my orgasm as Cliff rolled over and knelt next to me. He gave his cock a few strokes then pushed it between my lips as his cock exploded. Grabbing his hips I held him deep in my mouth until his cock stopped twitching. He pulled out with a groan, and he wiped his cock on my tits.

I was not anywhere near recovered when Derek pushed my legs back beside my head. Without warning he plunged balls deep into my used pussy. I screamed as he bottomed out, but that only seemed to encourage him to pick up the pace. He pounded me over and over. I tried my best to fuck him back, but I was too worn out, so I just closed my eyes and endured the assault.

Suddenly, he stopped with his cock buried deep in my pussy. I opened my eyes bewildered, and Derek just grinned as he slowly, slowly withdrew. I braced myself for a massive pounding, but he pulled all the way out. Before I could even thing about it Wayne and Cliff had each grabbed a leg. They held my legs back as far as they could while Derek placed the head of his cock at my ass.

My eyes grew wide as I realized what he was going to do, "...Derek...wait..its so big...I don't know..."

The words were not even out of my mouth before the head of his cock had popped past my sphincter.

"...oh god...oh fuck...o...o...o...o..." I groaned as I tried unsuccessfully to move my hips away from Derek's cock.

"Relax baby..." He grunted.

I tensed up and clenched my teeth as he pulled back a little, pressed in a little deeper, pulled out, pushed in about half way, pulled back so frustratingly slow.

I whimpered and moaned as more pleasure mixed with pain.

"...Hold on baby..."

I threw back my head and screamed as he slammed forward, and plunged balls deep into my ass.

"...goddddddd!!...fuckkkkk...oh god...oh god..." I squirmed and bucked as Wayne and Cliff held me tight, and Derek pounded my ass over and over and over.

My body was covered in a light sweat, and I chest was heaving as I fought to stay conscious.

Intense feeling of pleasure began to override the pain.

"...God...fuck me...fuck...meee..." I hissed with each stroke.

Finally, Derek plunged deep into my ass, his whole body stiffening, and he shot a huge load of cum into my bowels. He shuddered, his cock twitching as a second, smaller load flowed into my ass. I bit my lip as Derek pulled back letting his cock pop out of my ass. The other guys let go of my legs. I felt like a rag doll laying there on the floor.

My head was fuzzy from the beer and the pot. My body was weak from the rough sex. Cum was dripping out of my asshole. I managed to stand up on wobbly legs, searching for my clothes. Wayne was passed out in a chair. Cliff was nodding off as he leaned back against the sofa. Derek grinned at me through half closed eyes as I picked up my dress and clutch.

"Bathroom?"

Derek pointed toward a hallway. I staggered toward the bathroom.

I was cleaning myself up when my phone pinged. I looked at the text in horror: Morning meeting has been moved up from 10:00 to 8:30. Still good?

"Shit!" I glanced at the time: 11:45. Shit. I quickly slipped into my dress and typed: Sure!

I rushed through the door, slamming smack into Derek.

"Everything ok?"

"Early meeting. I need to go!" I headed toward the door as I dialed the number for my Uber.

I hit the hotel just after 12:30, falling asleep on the bed without even undressing. My alarm went off too early. But I made my meeting. And I was grinning like a fool.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • BBC Everywhere

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds