• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Story of Ben Ch. 02

My Story of Ben Ch. 02

1234

HI Readers,

I can't thank you all enough for the wonderful feedback on my first story. You sure know how to make a girl feel special.

So here's chapter 2 in the story of Ben and Mia. I hope you all enjoy it - and again - feedback please!!

Special thanks to Gapster7 for editing this for me - you are the best!!

Happy Reading!

-Rain City Child

————————————

I woke up to the smell of coffee and the bed shifting as Ben sat down next to me. I opened my eyes, slowly, and groaned.

"NO! Did I mention how much I HATE mornings?" I groaned and rolled away, covering my head with the pillow.

A chuckle came from Ben as he lifted the pillow off my head.

"Good morning, Mia. Time to get up, you've missed half the day!" he joked, brushing my hair away from my face.

I scrunched my face and kept my eyes closed tightly, but couldn't hide my smile.

"What time is it? And if you say anything before 11am, I'm going to HURT you!"

Another laugh from Ben as he pulled the blankets off my naked body.

"It's just after 9am..." he paused as his hand moved up and down my exposed back.

SMACK! His hand spanked my ass, then rubbed and squeezed.

"Mmmm, now that is how I like to be woken up in the morning!" I laughed, turning over and sitting up.

"Seriously, though, 9am? The game doesn't start until one. There are HOURS of sleep to be had. Oh, and speaking of the game, I need to get home to get dressed. I HAVE to wear my Lynch jersey for every game. And since you insisted on waking me at such an ungodly hour, let's go get breakfast and then..." I trailed off.

I didn't want to assume anything. Yesterday into last night was such a wonderful surprise. But today, I didn't know what was going to happen. Maybe last night was it. I figured I'd let him decide on how things should go.

"Breakfast sounds good. 5 Spot shouldn't be too crowded right now. Then, yes, I'll get you home to get your sacred jersey." He rolled his eyes and I smacked his arm. "And then we come back here to watch. I have a bit of work to do, so you can watch the game while I do it."

I smiled at his plan, looking at the gorgeous man sitting next to me. In the morning light his blue eyes sparkled behind his wire rim glasses. His hair, white/gray/silver, was cut short, but looked so dapper. He smiled at me as I took my time looking him over. I leaned in to kiss him - a quick one as I had not brushed my teeth - and he reciprocated, his hands in my hair holding me close.

"I need to pee and brush my teeth. Give me two minutes!" I said, pulling away and getting up. "Can I borrow a hoodie or sweater?"

Ben watched my naked form as I moved across his bedroom to the bathroom.

"Yes, I'll have one out here for you whenever you're dressed."

"Thanks, babe!" I called over my shoulder, laughing softly to myself at the pet name that I suddenly decided to give him.

His bathroom was huge, dominated by a shower stall with multiple shower heads throughout and one of those rain heads that sits in the middle. It looked heavenly, but we showered - together - the night before and I was in a hurry to get ready as he was waiting. I brushed my teeth with the extra toothbrush that I found sitting on the counter. Looking in the mirror I sighed. I had that "just got fucked face" that everyone talks about. My hair was rumpled, my skin had a beautiful glow, and I couldn't wipe the stupid smile from my face. Flashes from the night before flooded my mind as I freshened up. I giggled when I noticed a few "love bites" on and around my breasts, one at the base of my neck, and one on the back of my shoulder. I remembered each one, my fingers brushing over the bruises. My pussy clenched with each memory, my nipples hardening in the warm room.

Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself and headed out to get dressed. As promised a grey hoodie was folded on the bed next to my clothes. I quickly pulled on my jeans, sans panties, my bra and his hoodie. A quick brush through my hair with my fingers and I was ready to go. Ben was sitting at the kitchen counter reading his phone and sipping on coffee when I finally emerged. I walked up behind him and set down my cup, having brought my coffee from the bedroom. My hands, now free, wrapped around his back, hugging myself to his strong body. My lips kissed his neck as he set down his phone and cup to hold my arms. He turned his head and we kissed again. It was a long and lingering kiss this time and I never wanted it to end. He turned around on the stool and pulled me close between his legs. We kissed some more, my arms wrapped around his neck and resting on his shoulders while his hands gripped my ass.

"We should go eat before it gets too crowded," he whispered against my lips, our foreheads pushed together.

"Or we could stay here and do this all day..." I said with a smile, my fingers caressing the back of his neck and down his back.

"Food. Now. Let's go." he said, each statement punctuated with a playful smack on my ass.

"FINE. Ugh, you're a morning person..." I grumbled jokingly, letting him go and walking to the door to get my shoes. "I hate mornings - and I hate morning people..."

Gathering up my purse we left his place and walked up to the 5 Spot, a popular breakfast place. It was crowded, but we were able to get a table pretty quickly. Sitting down at the small table, we ordered our food and sipped coffee.

"So," I said, "tell me more about you, Ben. I mean, I know some stuff, but...well, tell me more."

Ben set his cup down and reached over to hold my hand. It was such a simple gesture, but I loved it. It was like he didn't like not touching me. I could see when we were seated that he was trying to figure out how to move our chairs to be next to one another. But the restaurant was small and our table was tiny, so we sat across from one another.

"Let's see..." he began. "I'm 58 years old. My birthday is in August. For work, I own an IT company that I started with my good friend, Brian, about 30 years ago. He and I started it in our apartment and eventually moved into a small office. After about 10 years we were able to move into the Rainier Building downtown. We now have over 50 employees and have been quite successful. I've enjoyed owning, running and working at the company, but I think it's time I transition to a more background position. Let Brian take over."

The waitress brought our food out and we began to eat, still holding hands. At one point I had to use both and reluctantly let go of his. He moved his hand back to his lap, but I felt his leg against mine and sighed. Contact.

"But it's still my company, so I'll work as more of a consultant and all of that. Can't let go fully just yet, but definitely time to step back. As you know, I'd like to do other things - like photography and maybe some writing too," he said with a twinkle in his eye. "What about you? What do you do besides tend bar at Purple and go to school?"

I smiled at him, loving the way he looked at me when he spoke, genuinely interested in the conversation we were having. Taking a quick sip of water, I put my fork down to dive into my story.

"Well, I'm in my last year at UW getting my Masters in Sociology. I should be a teacher, professor even if I wanted to go get my PhD, but I don't know. Teaching was my first love, or so I thought. But after all these years of school, I'm just not sure i want to go into education anymore. I love my classes and professors and all of that, but just not sure I want to keep going after this quarter ends. So, in the meantime, I'm at Purple most nights and weekends - except this one - and go to school 4 days a week. Not much else to tell about my work life, really."

He smiled as he listened and ate, sipping his coffee slowly, watching me. His leg was up against mine and never left. The waitress came by to refresh our drinks and take away our empty plates. As soon as the table was cleared, Ben was holding his hand out for mine.

"Ben...have you ever been married? Kids?" I blurted out, instantly blushing at my brashness. "Sorry - you don't have to answer that...I'm just, well, curious."

He smiled warmly at me and squeezed my hand before answering me.

"I was married a long time ago. My ex-wife and I met as teenagers and fell in love. Married young, we were happy for a while. But we parted ways after 20 years. No kids." He paused for a moment.

"Life just got in the way of our marriage and we drifted apart. Thankfully, we were both mature enough to admit it and we divorced quietly and amicably."

I tried to hide the shock on my face, but knew I wasn't doing a good job of it. Again, my face reddened.

"I'm sorry, I'm not shocked that you were married, I'm more shocked about the amicable divorce and all of that. I guess I assumed after 20 years it would be messy. That's very cool. And since then, you just date or girlfriends?"

At this point I had already opened Pandora's box so figured I might as well go all in. I wanted to know everything about him. He fascinated me on many levels and, honestly, I wanted to know if there was someone else in his life, or if maybe...it could be me. But I wasn't naive enough to think that a man of his age would want a relationship with someone almost half their age. I figured last night was our night and today, well, it was just icing on the cake before saying goodbye. If I had my way, it wouldn't be the end, but I wasn't about to assume anything.

Ben eyed me for a minute before he answered. "I don't date, to be honest. I haven't really met anyone I wanted to spend time with. A few friends have set me up throughout the years, but in general, I like my time alone. Dating can be so much work and then lead to nothing. And although a night out with someone and maybe a little more is nice from time to time, it's not really my thing. It's nice to come and go and do whatever it is I feel like doing, whenever the mood hits. People usually think it's lonely, but I think it's quite nice."

My heart sank. I figured this was my brush off and I tried desperately not to show any signs of disappointment on my face. What he said made sense, and having been married for so long before, being single now probably worked out really nice for him. I just thought...and hoped...and partly wished...well, it didn't matter now.

"That makes sense," I said, hoping I came across cool and collected. "I can relate to the enjoying the freedom to do whatever. As you know, my last boyfriend was...well, the worst. After we split I enjoyed being on my own and not having to answer to anyone."

There, I did it. Inside I was patting myself on the back for my non-emotional/non-Mia answer. The check was left at our table a moment later. I reached for it, snatching it up before he could get it.

"My treat! You paid for everything yesterday, so let me get this one."

I pulled out my card and gave it to the waitress. She came back quickly; the Yuppie rush was starting to form at the door and they needed our table. I signed, left the slip, quickly got up and we headed out.

"Well, thank you for breakfast," Ben said. "I'll take you home to get your 'sacred' jersey and then back to mine?"

I paused, not sure if I wanted to do that anymore. After our conversation inside it felt odd to keep the day going. Part of me wanted nothing more than to go back to his place, to be with him. But the other part was starting to realize that my crushing on him was probably the extent of our "relationship". Ben sensed my hesitation and cupped my cheek, forcing me to look up at him.

"Hey, I can see those wheels turning in there," he said with a smile tapping my temple.

I smiled back, but didn't say anything, because he was right. I was overthinking as I always do.

"Come on, let's go get your stuff. Bring a bag with you. I'm not done with you yet," he winked and kissed me gently. "Don't overthink about what I said in there. Yes, it's true, I like to be alone. But that's only because I haven't met anyone worth spending time with...until you."

Ben waited in the car as I ran inside to my apartment and gathered my things. My Lynch jersey, grey yoga pants and work clothes for my shift later that night. I threw them, along with my make up, into a bag and dashed outside. When we got back to his place I quickly got changed and we met in the kitchen to make snacks. We made it to the couch right before kick off.

"Let's go SEA! HAWKS!!!!" I screamed, bouncing on the couch as they got ready for kick off.

Ben just laughed at my antics, but his eyes grew dark as he watched my breasts bouncing under my jersey.

"I better go get my computer and start working...I'm pretty sure watching you during this game is going to be torture..."

I smiled at him, blew him a kiss and turned back to the game. Ben joined me shortly and began working, looking up every once in awhile when I screamed and yelled. He was a fan, but not like me. I think he enjoyed my enthusiasm, though more for the fact that my breasts were naked under my jersey and bouncing around as I jumped up off the couch for certain plays. A few times he smacked my ass when I was almost bent over in front of him watching the game.

Two hours later we were NFC Champions - AGAIN - and I was the happiest girl in the world. Ben had finished his work and had joined in my cheering for the last quarter of the game.

"YES!!! We're going to the SUPER BOWL!!! AGAIN!!! WOOHOO!!!" I couldn't contain my excitement.

Jumping into Ben's lap, I kissed him all over, smiling huge and laughing. When my lips touched his, the excitement from the game faded as we began to make out, me on his lap, straddling his hips. His hands moved up under my jersey, caressing my naked back and moving around towards my breasts. When he cupped them in his hands we both groaned and kissed harder. My hips began to move against his lap, I could feel his hard cock beneath his shorts.

"Mmmm. I think someone wants to come out and play with me," I whispered against his lips teasingly.

Ben groaned and lifted me up by my hips as I reached down to free his straining cock from its confines.

"There," I said, stroking him, "isn't that better?"

I slid to the floor between his legs, he pulled the hem of my jersey as I slid down so it came off when my knees hit the floor. Now naked from the waist up, I kneeled between Ben's legs and began to stroke his cock. It felt hot to the touch, hard, and a pearl of precum sat on the tip. Licking my lips I leaned forward and kissed his head, tasting him. At the first touch of my tongue Ben growled and his hands reached for my head. His fingers gathered up my long hair, pulling it to one side.

"Look at me, Mia. You're MINE." His voice was heavy.

I looked up at him, our eyes locked. I opened my mouth and took his head inside. Licking and sucking gently I bobbed up and down, not going any deeper. I watched as Ben watched me, his eyes a dark blue now, a crease on his forehead as he concentrated on the way my mouth caressed his cock. I pushed down further, taking a few more inches into my mouth as his head touched the back of my throat. My eyes watered as I gagged lightly on his cock head. I could feel it expand every time my throat constricted around it. Ben growled, his eyes on mine.

"Fuck, Baby...That's it. Oh yes! Your mouth feels so good. Suck my cock..."

His voice was gravelly and his eyes never left mine as I started to move faster. One hand held my hair tight as he guided me up and down while his free hand found my naked breast. He began to twist and pull at my nipple making me moan around him. He varied his play from my nipple to squeezing my whole breast and smacking it gently with his palm. My throat and mouth were vibrating around him as I moaned with every manipulation. His hand in my hair gripped tighter, pushing and pulling me up and down. Reaching up I grabbed his balls in my hand, rolling them around slowly, pulling and squeezing. Ben's groans became louder and I could feel his cock get even bigger.

"Oh FUCK, MIA!"

He cried out as he exploded in my mouth. I continued to suck him, moving slower now, but coaxing out all of his cum. I swallowed quickly and licked him all over, cleaning him off. His body relaxed, his head fell back against the couch and he let go of my hair. I climbed up onto his lap, careful not to rub against his sensitive cock. He opened his eyes and lunged at me, kissing me hard, tasting himself in my mouth. He rolled us over so he was over me, kissing my neck, shoulder and down to my breasts.

No words were spoken between us as I watched him reach for my waist to pull off my pants. He grinned when he saw the wet spot between my legs. I moaned loudly as he ran his fingers over it, touching the wet fabric. I could see his nostrils flaring as he could smell my arousal. I thought he'd tease me longer, but instead he pulled my pants off and threw them aside. His fingers were instantly on my dripping pussy, pushing inside me.

"BEN!" I cried out, my hips rising to meet his hand.

My head fell back as he fucked me with his fingers, deep and hard thrusts. His mouth was on my nipples, sucking and licking as I chased my orgasm. I could barely breathe, moaning and calling out for him in short pants as he kept up his rhythm. When his thumb pressed down on my clit I went over, my body spasming below him. He rode me through my orgasm, pushing deeper and curling his fingers to caress my g-spot. When I came for a second time it was much more intense.

"Fuck yes! Oh my God...OH my...BEN! I'm cumming!"

I screamed out, grabbing at his head, pulling him against my breast. My pussy made wet squishing noises as his fingers continued to thrust. He slowed his movements down as he felt my body relax. He moved over me, kissing me deeply, then brought his soaked fingers and hand up so we could clean it off together.

"Wow..." was all I could manage.

Ben laughed gently, looking at me.

"Yeah, wow."

We kissed again and shifted so I was laying next to him, his arms wrapped around me. He played with my hair as I drew circles on his chest and arms, listening to his heart beat.

"What time is your shift?" he asked, breaking our silence.

"Seven, so I should be out of here by six, latest. Are you going to come in for dinner?"

"Of course. I know it's going to be busy for you for the next few weeks, so I'll be sure to get in as often as I can," he answered. My heart swelled.

"Good...you better. I may be yours, but you are most definitely MINE."

A small laugh escaped from Ben and his arms tightened around me. Yawning and grinning from ear to ear, I curled into him tighter.

*****

It had been a few weeks since I'd seen Ben outside of work. With the quarter ending soon I had been wrapped up in my thesis work and getting prepared for finals. That didn't mean, however, that we weren't in contact. We were. We'd texted, emailed and talked as often as we could. Sometimes it was just a few minutes to say hello and goodbye. He came into the bar every night I worked for dinner and we'd chat and catch up. He'd wait until I had a break and we'd kiss madly outside against the building. But, other than that, we hadn't been able to spend any real time together.

When Ben texted to ask me if I had a passport I answered him that I did, having no idea why he wanted to know. He replied.

BEN: I booked us a cabin in Whistler, the weekend after your finals are over.

I screamed and jumped up with excitement when I read it, and then fell into a fit of laughter remembering that I was in the library. People around me glared and shushed me. Blushing like mad, I apologized quietly and replied.

ME: YAY! And by the way I just screamed out in a jam packed library. Let's just say people aren't too thrilled with me. LOL.

ME: But they can fuck off because we're going to Whistler! Thank you, OMG, thank you!!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • My Story of Ben Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds