• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • This Is My Ass Now Ch. 05

This Is My Ass Now Ch. 05

12

AJ Lee was NOT in a good mood. She just lost her precious diva's title to Paige for the second time, and while in a way the first loss had been far more devastating as it signified the end of her record-breaking/first title reign this was different because it had another title up for grabs.

Namely the title of the Alpha female of the WWE divas, a title AJ had kept all to herself since doing the seemingly impossible, butt fucking the Glamazon Beth Phoenix into submission. After all, the likes of Lita and Trish Stratus had been trading that title back and forth for years and pounding each other's asses in the process while Beth had been the first truly unstoppable force, until AJ took her place.

Given how easily she found it to dominate the Total Divas AJ had been convinced she would beat Beth's record and remain the Alpha female of the WWE divas until she retired, but like the Glamazon before her she had been defeated.

Lost an all-important match where both participant's asses were literally on the line and now all AJ could do was face the music and wish she hadn't given Paige a chance to give her a taste of her own medicine/avenger her own virgin ass hole.

To be fair AJ had been fresh off a victory over Paige, and only a few months prior she had beaten the diva's entire roster, and she hadn't really had a challenge since Beth surrendered to her completely, so she felt she had a right to be overconfident, but it definitely cost her big time.

Although truth be told it wasn't so much bottoming for Paige which bothered her as AJ started out in the WWE as a bottom and part of her missed it. Especially the part about getting her ass fucked. But after taunting the other divas for so long AJ wasn't sure she could cope with the humiliation of being butt fucked in front of them.

Fortunately for her moments before she reached the diva's locker rooms she was pulled into a supply closet, AJ just about to counter-attack when she heard a familiar voice in her ear, "Hey there pumpkin, ready to be my bitch?"

AJ sighed slightly in irritation as Paige started grinding her tits into her back and her crotch into her ass, and then softly murmured, "One condition."

"Condition? Oh no no no sweetie, your ass is mine." Paige grinned wickedly.

"For now." AJ murmured, before turning around forcefully and looking Paige in the eye, "But what would you prefer, a reluctant bottom or eager slut?"

"Both sound good to me." Paige smiled evilly, before adding, "But I'm listening."

"Take me back to your place. Or come back to mine, I'm not fussy." AJ said, trying to make her words not seem like a command, "Then I'll be a slutty little bottom for you. If that's what you truly want."

Paige crossed her arms, "And why should I?"

"Think about it Paige..." AJ said, "When the roles were reversed I did the courtesy of slamming your ass in private. That way you could still pretend to be a top."

"I am a top." Paige snapped.

"Prove it." AJ challenged, "Let's go somewhere private, then you can try and break me. If you can."

"I can and I will." Paige grumbled firmly.

"Maybe." AJ said dismissively, "But trust me, you've got a better chance at turning me back into a pure bottom away from the prying eyes of my other sluts. Why do you think I've been so nice? Baby steps Paige. Trust me, that's the key to turning out a top. After all, it worked with Beth."

"Sounds hot." Paige nodded in agreement, before grinning, "But so does butt fucking you in front of all the other divas."

"Then they won't respect you." AJ pointed out, "Sure, I put the title of Alpha female on the line, but it hasn't actually exchanged hands in that way in years. No, the diva's title goes back and forth between matches, but the title of Alpha female? That's special. It has to be earned. Or at least, it should be, and is so much more fun when it is. More importantly, if I had just shown everybody Beth's butt hole after the first time I gaped it there would have been a power vacuum. Divas at each other's throats and passing round the title of Alpha female like it was meaningless. Instead I waited until I had Beth completely broken. Then no one dared challenge me. At least not until you. So, the question is Paige, do you want to be a fluke Alpha who no one takes seriously, or do you want to be THE Alpha female?"

There was a long pause and then Paige grumbled, "Fine, meet me in my room in an hour. Don't be late, and don't stretch your own ass. I want it nice and tight for my big cock."

With that Paige licked her lips suggestively, smacked AJ's ass and then strode out of the supply closet with her head held high. AJ stayed behind for a few minutes both to make it seem less suspicious and just to breathe a sigh of relief. She had narrowly avoided pretty much losing all credibility as a top, a fate which was equal parts arousing and terrifying.

Now, if she could only dodge the bullet entirely and literally save her own ass from the intent on revenge Paige. Luckily after the way Paige had acted last time they were together AJ might just have a shot at not only escaping without her own ass hole being stretched, but once again leave the supposedly mighty Paige a quivering and gaping mess.

*

Paige was in a good mood. She was on cloud fucking nine. She had beaten AJ Lee for the diva's title. Again. And while nothing could beat the high of winning her first title, having it being on a major pay-per-view like Summer Slam and on her birthday was pretty close.

More importantly she was technically the Alpha female now, and while initially she had been over the moon about that AJ was right, until she broke AJ she would be nothing but a pretender. And Paige was going to do it, she really was, it was just hard when she couldn't stop thinking about AJ banging her butt.

For the past two weeks AJ had practically lived inside Paige's bottom, slamming her bum hole every chance she got, making that poor hole feel like it would never recover. Like Paige would forever be gaping and sore back there, the once proud top unable to sit down ever again without at least some pain, and/or vividly remembering how she had been AJ's anal loving bottom.

Only she had loved it. She had cum harder than ever before, AJ ass fucking her redefining her understanding of ecstasy. But Paige was a top, not a bottom, and had to be forced into that role. Especially as it felt so natural, Paige nearly breaking several times and begging to be AJ's bitch.

Just then AJ dramatically flung open the door, flashed Paige a grin which made her insides feel funny, then casually stepped inside and locked the door before sauntering over to her with that same grin on her face, practically purring when they were almost face to face, "Hey there sweet cheeks, you sure you wanna do this?"

"What, what?" Paige stammered, already feeling off balance.

Capitalising on this AJ giggled, "Why top me of course silly."

"Don't call me silly." Paige fumed.

"But you are silly. This whole thing is silly." AJ said once they were officially face to face, "A bottom like you pretending to be a top, and trying to top the Alpha female, it's so, so silly."

"I'm not a bottom!" Paige growled, closing the distance between them so they were practically nose to nose, "I'm a top! I'm the Alpha female! I'm-"

Paige then gasped as AJ grabbed her ass and began to squeeze and fondle it while the smaller brunette purred, "Is that why you came so hard last night when I fucked you up the ass? And the night before that, and the night before that, and the night before that? Cause you're a top?"

"You made me." Paige squeaked.

"I put you in your place." AJ said firmly, before smiling wickedly, "And you loved it. You loved every little second that my dick was in your tight little rear hole, rearranging your rectum and turning it into my personal cock depository, and more importantly turning you into my bitch. And I know you loved eating my pussy. Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, the way you gobbled up my cunt, buried your face in it and showed a total lack of self-respect when I squirted in your face, oooooooooh fuck Paige, you make such a good little rug munching dyke slut. And don't get me started on how enthusiastic you were when you tongued my ass hole."

"Enough!" Paige snapped, pushing AJ back and with all the confidence she could muster told her, "I beat you, in the centre of the ring, with your ass on the line. That means I'm in charge, and you're going to get your ass fucked tonight."

"And that's what you really want?" AJ asked.

"Yes." Paige said, embarrassed about how unsure she sounded.

"Look me in the eye Paige." AJ demanded softly, once again closing the distance between them, "Look me in the eye and tell me your ass doesn't crave cock. Tell me again how you're not a bottom, that you're a butt busting top, and now you're the Alpha female. Tell me you're not my bitch, and make me believe it, and I'll be yours forever."

There was long pause and then Paige pointed out, "I don't have to say any of that stuff."

"No, you don't." AJ agreed.

Another pause, and then Paige took a calming breath, looked AJ in the eye and said, "My arse has never craved, and will never crave, cock. I'm not a bottom, or your bitch. I'm a butt busting top! I'm THE Alpha female of the WWE."

AJ smirked, "Are you sure you believe that?"

"Yes." Paige said as firmly as she could.

"Well, I don't." AJ said.

"Well, I don't care." Paige growled, having enough of this, "A deals a deal AJ. Now take off your clothes and let's get this party started."

AJ stared at her rival for a couple of seconds, then she smiled, "Ok Paige, if that's how you want to play it."

AJ then slowly began to strip off her clothes, Paige captivated by the sight for a few long seconds before she started pulling off her own clothes, not bothering with the slow and sensual way AJ was doing it.

As a result she was naked first and was able to see the end of AJ's striptease, particularly the slow reveal of her arse as AJ turned around, stuck out her bum and slowly pulled down her panties, making Paige almost literally drool.

The only problem was instead of immediately fantasising about ploughing that ass with a strap-on Paige's first thought was to bury her face in between those cheeks and rim her rival, and how AJ had made her do exactly that last night. In fact, she had forced her to do this exact striptease, the memory making Paige blush.

"Bend over." AJ said softly.

Paige frowned, "That's my line."

AJ smiled and approached her pray, "All that talk about your ass has made me desperate to taste your ass hole again, so will you please bend over and let me lick your most private hole? I promise I'll literally kiss your ass so you can see it as a dominant act."

There was a long silence and then Paige said, "I'm not bending over for you, ever again, but a rim job sounds nice, so if you really want to eat my ass, go ahead."

With that Paige turned around so that her arse was facing her rival. Of course she suspected AJ was up to something, which became even more clear as AJ grabbed a firm hold of her hips and manoeuvred her to the side so she was facing the bed, and then slid her hands down around so she was once again squeezing her arse.

But Paige's arse was craving some attention, and she was desperately hoping tongue work would satisfy that craving. Besides, she could put AJ in her place if she tried anything funny. Right?

AJ almost couldn't believe how easy Paige was making this for her, except she vividly remembered how the supposedly tough top had been acting like a total bottom every time they'd had sex lately, Paige's tough girl facade melting away and being replaced by the anal loving submissive bitch the taller girl truly was.

And they'd had sex a lot over the past few weeks, AJ becoming addicted to fucking Paige's ass. Honestly she was just addicted to Paige's ass, AJ thinking about it all the time and unable to get enough of licking, touching and of course fucking it. She could even get lost in staring at it, AJ doing just that for about a minute, barring a little groping.

Then she moved her hands away from those cheeks, leaned forward and pressed her lips to Paige's butt, literally kissing another girl's ass for the first time in years.

Technically that wasn't true, she loved burying her face in between the meaty cheeks of her beloved Kaitlyn and Beth, motor-boating those big booties and sliding her lips all over them, but that was just her enjoying what was hers.

For her that remained true, but for Paige this was a sign she'd won and AJ was hers, the younger girl blissfully unaware that this was just preparation for the older woman to take her ass and make it hers once and for all.

Proving that Paige began moaning, "Ohhhhhhhh fuck yeah, kiss my arse AJ! Ah fuck yesssssss, pucker up and become my ass kisser! Mmmmmmm, become my ass kissing bitch. Ooooooooh yes, kiss it! Kiss my arse good and maybe I'll go easy on your arse."

As she spoke Paige grinding her ass against AJ's face, at first just annoying the smaller brunette and making it harder for her to do what she wanted.

Then Paige reached back, grabbed hold of AJ's hair and shoved her face as deep as it would go into her ass, an act AJ knew was supposed to be insulting, but AJ just couldn't get enough of it.

Besides, as she rubbed her face in sexy girl butt all the time, pretty much just like this, AJ found it easy enough to stick out her tongue and start eagerly licking Paige's butt hole, making her rival moan happily in the process.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, lick me! Lick my bum hole! Ooooooooooooh, that feels sooooooooooo goooooooooddddddddd!" Paige cried out happily, giving up on rubbing her butt back against her rival in favour of just pushing her face, and in turn her tongue, as deep as it could go into her arse hole, "Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah, get that tongue up my arse! Get that fucking tongue of yours in my arse hole you little bitch, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get it in deep, ohhhhhhhhhhh, deeper, deeper, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh God!"

Happily obliging AJ literally shoved her tongue up Paige's ass, two weeks of nearly non-stop anal making sure that Paige's most private hole easily open for that wet muscle and allowed her inside the supposedly dominant girl's back passage.

In response to this Paige moaned, whimpered and cried out more encouragement while concentrating on shoving AJ's face up her ass, unknowingly surrendering to AJ in the process, the pale English girl pretty much just another notch on AJ's belt at this point. Or at least she soon would be, AJ grinning into her prize as she once again envisioned violating this well-rounded rump.

Despite her best efforts Paige was having similar thoughts, which was why she needed to stop this. To switch position so that it was she who was shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into AJ's bum hole. Or maybe just finger that tight hole a little before lubing up the biggest strap-on cock in her collection and ramming it up AJ's arse.

Oh yes, she should bend the mighty AJ Lee over, make her rival spread her ass cheeks so she could get a good look at the other brunette's fuck holes, and then she should slowly slide her cock into AJ's forbidden hole, truly taking the title of Alpha female of the WWE as she took her predecessor's hot little arse.

Having closed her eyes shortly after AJ had literally pushed her tongue up her arse it was easy for Paige to envision it. Hell, she'd been dreaming about it for years.

Butt fucking AJ Lee, the little pipsqueak squirming as she bummed her, Paige finally getting what she wanted, moaning with joy as AJ pumped her rubber cock in and out of her arse, AJ's cock feeling so good in her butt, Paige desperately wanting to beg for more and cum for her Mistress... dammit! She needed to concentrate on topping AJ otherwise something very bad, or at least embarrassing, was going to happen to her.

As if on cue AJ suddenly pulled her tongue out of her arse and forcefully pushed her forwards, Paige landing with a yelp of surprise on the bed, and before she could do anything AJ firmly pressed her hand against her lower back and sternly ordered, "Stay where you are!"

Those words spoken in that stern tone of voice sent a spark of excitement straight to Paige's pussy and despite her brain screaming at her to get up, and then again when AJ let go of her, she lay there like an idiot. She then let out a little whimper, Paige practically able to taste AJ's grin as the little pipsqueak jumped up and skipped over to Paige's bag.

Then Paige let out a whimper when she lifted her upper half slightly so she could witness AJ pulling a large strap-on out of her own bag, the smaller brunette slowly stepping into the harness, pulling it up her thighs and tightening the straps before covering the dildo in the lube, which was also in Paige's bag.

AJ then made a show of lubing up the dildo before ordering, in that same stern voice, "Spread your cheeks!"

This was ridiculous. Paige had won fair and square, beaten AJ in the middle of the ring and now she should be deep inside AJ's arse. Or at least topping her in some other way. Because seriously, what kind of wrestler won a match and still ended up bottoming?

Actually Paige knew the answer to that, and she knew if she did this she could never call herself a top again, that she would lose everything she held dear, including her precious girlfriend Emma. But to her horror and shame Paige felt like she couldn't last another minute without a cock up her arse. Paige needed it, like she needed oxygen, and as AJ angrily repeated herself she just couldn't resist.

"Spread your cheeks!" AJ said, more than half expecting Paige to jump up and turn the tables on her.

Instead Paige slowly reached back and pulled her butt cheeks wide apart, once again surrendering her butt hole to the true Alpha female of the WWE. Which of course made AJ grinned so hard it actually kind of hurt, but she just couldn't help it. She had won.

There was more to be done of course, but this was the moment Paige broke completely. Everything else was academic. Academic, but extremely fun, AJ eager to get to that part as she knelt down behind her pray, lined up her dildo with her target, which Paige was still presenting to her, and forcefully pushed forwards, both divas letting out a little cry of pleasure as AJ once again penetrated Paige's ass.

Thanks to her wicked plan to turn the tables on her would-be top Paige's other half was lying flat on the bed while her lower half was hanging off the side, meaning that Paige was fucked. AJ had all the leverage in the world to keep Paige in her proper place if she tried to get up and/or push AJ off, but she didn't.

No, the supposed top just lay there and kept submissively spreading her ass cheeks to give AJ the best view possible of her cock slowly sliding into Paige's ass hole, AJ going nice and slow so she could savour her this wonderful moment, and the wonderful sight before her.

AJ also savoured the moment her thighs came to rest against those spread apart butt cheeks, announcing that she had once again buried every inch of her cock into Paige's pale little bottom. Only this time it was special.

Maybe even more special than when she had popped Paige's anal cherry, because now the first-ever NXT women's champion and first ever Alpha female of NXT was hers. Paige was her anal loving bitch. They both knew it, and all that remained was to make Paige truly accept it, and AJ just knew where to start.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" AJ asked softly, grinning when after a long pause Paige whimpered and nodded her head. Then AJ sternly demanded, "Say it!"

Whimpering again Paige closed her eyes and admitted, "I, I want you to fuck me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • This Is My Ass Now Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds