• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For Her Amusement Ch. 03

For Her Amusement Ch. 03

1234

Preface

This is the 3rd chapter of a story which is loosely based around the life of my wife and I, along with a married couple that we are friends with. The characters are based on real people, but the events of the story are only fantasy. We're all around 30, give or take a few years. In the past, my wife and I have explored swinging, power exchange, and a long list of kinks. At the time this story takes place, our relationship has a female dominant dynamic that includes chastity, orgasm denial, and humiliation.

*****

For the 2nd Tuesday in a row following our group date night, my wife Anne was spending the evening dining with her best friend Leah. I was again stuck to my typical Tuesday night routine of sitting at home and browsing Tumblr while trying desperately to quench the frustration caused by the chastity cage secured tightly around my cock. It had been there for the majority of the last 10 days. Anne had taken it off here and there for a few teasing and edging sessions, but she hadn't allowed me to orgasm since my failed attempt to satisfy her on the morning after she made me humiliate myself in front of our friends.

After she had returned from dinner last Tuesday, my wife had mentioned that Leah had grilled her relentlessly for more details regarding our female dominant power dynamic. Apparently she spent most of their evening fielding Leah's curiosities in the form of question after question. Despite my pleas for her to do otherwise, Anne remained tight lipped about what information she chose to divulge to Leah. As a result, I couldn't help but to be nervous about what they might be talking about tonight. Though as it would turn out, I wouldn't have to wait much longer to find out just how much Leah now knew.

My phone briefly rattled against the surface of my computer desk. Eager to check it, I saw a text message from my wife. The message was straight forward and succinct:

"You are to be cleaned out, showered, and plugged by the time I arrive home. I want you naked, blindfolded, and cuffed by 9pm. Have your ankle cuffs and one of your wrist cuffs secured to the bed, I will fasten the other. No questions asked, not a minute late!"

I glanced at the time, excited to see that it was just a few minutes past 8pm. That would give me more than enough time to do as she instructed, as long as I hurried. Answering more of Leah's questions must have put my wife in the mood, I presumed. She was obviously planning to spend some time using the strap on tonight since she was making sure that I had a clean ass.

I grabbed the supplies that I needed for my cleaning routine and headed to the bathroom. We have a removable enema nozzle attachment for the shower, so I quickly swapped it out with the handheld shower head, lubed up the end of it, and hopped in. I rinsed myself out several times until I was sure that I was clean. For extra reassurance, I used a small glass wand on myself while I showered.

Now confident that I was clean on the inside, I finished getting clean on the outside before hopping out and drying off. I looked at the clock; it was 8:40pm. I opened up our toy chest to search for the plug, cuffs, and blindfold. It took me longer than I would have liked, between the general lack of organization and the ridiculous amount of toys, bondage gear, and implements of pain that were stuffed into the chest. Once I had what I needed, I proceeded to remove the bedding, retrieve the ends of the restraint straps from under the bed, and then drape them in the proper position.

We have a very effective setup of restraints that remains in place under the bed at all times. It consists of two ratcheting tie down straps each running width wise under the head and foot of the bed. The legs of the bed work perfectly to keep the straps from migrating out of place. Additionally, we have 4 adjustable nylon straps each about 4 feet long that can be connected directly to the bed frame with snap hooks. They are the perfect length for attaching to a pair of thigh cuffs. As if that wasn't enough, we also have an adjustable spreader bar that can be used in all sorts of devious ways.

Altogether the system allows her to render me practically immobile with very little setup time. With the straps in place, I tossed the blindfold near the head of the bed and put the cuffs on around each of my ankles and wrists. I lubed up my small metal butt plug and inserted it. Realizing that it would be hard to work the snap hooks with lube on my hands, I found a hand towel to wipe them off with. The next part would be tricky enough as it is, I didn't need slippery hands to make it any harder.

Anne hadn't given any specific instructions on the position she wanted me in, so I decided to keep it simple by laying on my back. Hopping into bed, I secured each of my ankle cuffs to the bottom strap. That was the easy part. I figured that it'd be easier to secure the wrist cuff if I could see what I was doing, so I put the blindfold on but left it wrapped just above my eyebrows. I grabbed the hook near my left arm with my right hand and snapped it onto the cuff of my left wrist. I was now completely restrained, save for the mobility of my right arm.

Secured with nowhere to go, I realized that I hadn't left my phone within reach. I had no idea how long I had to wait before 9pm. I didn't want to take the risk of not being ready, so I decided against unhooking my cuffs to check the time. I pulled the blindfold down over my eyes and tried to relax while awaiting my wife's arrival. There was something calming about lying there blind, bound, nude, plugged and caged. A sense of release washed over me as I mentally resigned myself to whatever devious plans my wife had for the night.

It was only a few minutes before I heard the garage door begin to raise and few more before I heard my wife enter the house. To my surprise, she didn't head straight the bedroom as I had expected her to, leaving me waiting in continuing suspense. When I finally heard the stairs begin to creek under her weight, my nerves kicked in and my heart began to beat faster in my chest.

Her first touch caught me off guard, causing me to flinch as she ran a finger down my arm and towards my free wrist. She wrapped a hand around mine and used the other to secure my cuff in place. She then tugged firmly on the strap's ratchet mechanism, stretching my arms out tightly against the bed. Moving towards the foot of the bed, she repeated the process.

Attempting to test my bindings, I focused the strength in each of my limbs but the straps would not budge. Aside from being able to raise my hips slightly off of the bed, I was virtually immobile. The setup was designed to be inescapable and in that it was effective. I was completely at Anne's mercy.

"Leah and I had quite the conversation about you tonight," she said as she roamed about the room. I heard the clasps of our toy chest click open as she continued, "Once I gave her plenty of details about what we do, her curiosity quickly fell to how it is that I get you to do all of the things that you do for me." As she spoke, I felt her set something large down on the bed between my legs.

"She wanted to know how I was able to have so much power and control over a man despite the obvious disadvantage in strength." Her voice moved towards the end of the bed and I heard one of the dresser drawers slide open. "I explained to her that no matter how strong some men may be, they are all easily overpowered as soon as you can exploit their mental weaknesses and get them to think with the head between their legs instead of the one above their shoulders."

After walking back to the head of the bed, I felt her weight lean against the mattress as she draped something across my chest. I couldn't see it, but by its shape and feel I could tell that it was one of my wife's bras. This was out of character for my wife, as neither one of us are into the idea of cross dressing. Before my confusion had any time to set in, I heard her voice bark out further instruction.

"Open your mouth," she commanded.

No sooner than I had parted my lips was my mouth forced open and filled with the rubbery taste of silicone. Anne had unceremoniously shoved one of our largest and most anatomically realistic dildos into my mouth. It was the one that she had jokingly dubbed "the bull cock" and refused to use on herself due to its ridiculous size.

"Keep it in your mouth, it better not fall out," she ordered.

I then heard the sound of her removing a cap from something. Once she started using it to write across my stomach, I realized that it was a tube of lipstick. Quickly finishing her writing, she moved back to the end of the bed. Without any warning, she removed my plug and replaced it with what felt like the medium sized phallic shaped dildo that she pegs me with most often. She only inserted the tip, leaving most of it clearly visible between my legs.

"As I was saying, Leah was eager to learn how to take over power and control in the bedroom for herself. A simple conversation explaining to her just how easy it could be didn't seem adequate. A first-hand demonstration seemed like it would be much more effective." My heart sank as the gravity of her words sunk in. Just as the questions began to mumble out around the dildo filling my mouth, they were answered by the sound of pictures being snapped from the opposite side of the room from where my wife's words had just came from. She wasn't alone.

I didn't have to see her to know that it was Leah taking the pictures. I could only imagine what they would look like to anyone outside of this room. Clear as day they would see me bound up, wearing a bra, with a fake cock inserted in each end and god knows what written across my stomach. Not to mention they'd see my cock locked up inside its steel chastity cage. My face must have been bright red as it burned with embarrassment.

"See Leah, I told you it was that easy! Now he'll do anything you ask in order to keep those pictures from getting out. If I hadn't already done it, now would have been the perfect opportunity to leverage him into letting you lock up his cock and hold control of the key." My wife's words echoed as she ripped the blindfold from my head, leaving me temporarily blinded by the sudden influx of light.

My eyes adjusted as I took a quick look at my current state. I read the words "I love cock" that were scribbled across my stomach before my eyes shifted upwards. Leah stood at the foot of the bed. Apparently she hadn't gotten the chance to change before dinner, because she was still dressed in a very professional yet fashionable pant suit that practically screamed "I'm in charge". The fiery heat of humiliation filled my entire body as we made eye contact. As soon as our eyes met, the laughter she had like been holding in for quite some time burst forth and was quickly chorused by that of my wife.

The rush of insecurity that hit me at that moment was unbearable. I strained against my restraints in an unsuccessful attempt to hide myself in any way that I could. Oddly enough, it wasn't the presence of the dildos inside of me or the bra draped across my chest that was the main cause of my embarrassment. Lots of guys were into those sort of things nowadays. What I found most terrifying was the idea of Leah seeing me in my chastity cage.

For every 100 pictures you'd see in internet porn that include guys getting pegged or otherwise penetrated by a female domme, you'd be lucky to come across 1 picture of a guy locked in chastity. I had spent more than a decade on the internet before I had even realized that it existed outside of medieval history books and was actually something that people were into. Chastity still just hadn't seemed to become a kink that was considered 'mainstream' yet.

I don't know why, but even with all of the kinky stuff that she knew I was in to, chastity was one of the most difficult to talk to my wife about. It certainly wasn't easy to explain why I wanted to spend hundreds of dollars on a chastity device just so that she could lock my manhood up and deny me of the one thing that I always seemed to want more than anything. Most guys do everything they can to increase the amount of orgasms that they get from their partners, how weird must I be to want my partner to reduce and control my ability to have orgasms altogether? If I thought it was weird, I could only imagine what someone as vanilla as Leah would think about it.

As if my fears were written on my face, Leah spoke up for the first time that night, "Don't worry, your lovely wife told me all about the cock cage that she makes you wear. She explained how it prevents erections and forces you to ask her permission just to be allowed to masturbate. Anne even told me about the pathetic little look that you get on your face each time she denies you the relief of an orgasm and forces you to lock your sad, frustrated cock back up."

"You should have heard me laugh when I found out that you have to sit down when you pee, just like a little girl would." Her verbal assault on my masculinity continued relentlessly. "You know, I have to say, even though I have already seen enough of you to know that the cage wasn't going to be very big, I really didn't think it would be *this* small. Is it even two inches long?"

Anne's giggles reverberate across the room. "Not even! It's only an inch and 3 quarters long." The information provided only proved to damage my ego further. "Sometimes when it's cold, he has some extra room to spare and doesn't even fill the whole thing up!"

As they continued to laugh at my expense, my wife said "Well now that we've gotten this out of the way, we can unbind you so that you can serve us some drinks." She grabbed the heavy dildo that I still had clenched between my teeth and removed it. Relief rolled over me as I was finally able to relax my stiff jaw. She moved her attention to the dildo stuck inside my other end, removing it and replacing it with the plug that I had been wearing previously. She then begun to remove the clips that held my ankle and wrist cuffs to the bed straps and continued to speak.

"Don't go getting any ideas about getting a hold of Leah's phone and deleting those pictures. Her phone is password protected and we made sure that her phone was set to automatically upload them to the cloud. The only way to keep them from getting out is through good behavior." As she removed the last hook from my restrains she issued my next order, "Now go open up a bottle of wine for Leah and I. We'll discuss the matter further downstairs."

Obeying her order I headed down the stairs, walking into the dining room towards the wine rack. As I selected a bottle of Pinot Noir and removed it from the rack, reality began to get the best of me and I was hit with a wave of concern. The pictures that Leah had just taken could wreak serious havoc on my social, personal, and professional life.

Anne, Leah, and I shared quite a few mutual contacts. If the pictures were to actually get out, it would be a disaster. I'd really like to think that she'd never actually do that, at least not on purpose anyways. Though with all of the social media apps integrated into our phones nowadays, all it would take is one press of the wrong button and she could accidentally send them out for all of Facebook to see, for instance.

Then I was hit by another scary thought. Leah might not share the pictures with anyone, but what about my wife? She obviously felt that humiliating me in front of Leah and John was an acceptable course of action and she certainly enjoyed doing so. Leah wouldn't think twice about providing her with copies if asked, what if Anne were to decide that she wanted to reveal our sexual antics to even more of our friends? Could I handle that?

A large part of me wanted to march into the living room and demand that Leah unlock her phone and delete all of the pictures. The other part of me realized how silly I'd look making demands while stark naked with my cock in a cage, a plug in my ass, and cuffs grasped around each of my limbs. I was torn. I had a choice to make, and I had to make it quick. I had already chosen the bottle of wine and taken two glasses from off the top rack. Any further delay would be noticeable.

Should I stand up for myself, potentially ruining the night's fun and likely resulting in a fairly severe punishment from my wife? Should I swallow my pride and trust that my wife knew exactly what she was doing and would make whatever decisions that she felt were best for our relationship? I certainly didn't want to disappoint either of these beautiful women or miss out on the events that the night might have in store.

With the wine bottle and corkscrew in one hand and the glasses in the other I made my decision. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and out, doing my best to calm the heart that was beating rapidly within my chest as I entered the living room. Leah was seated next to my wife, sharing the love seat that was positioned in the center of the room. She had removed her petite suit jacket and hung it over the arm rest, revealing a sleek draped blouse that she wore tucked in to the high waist of her pants. I placed the wine glasses on the coffee table directly in front of them and presented the bottle to my wife.

Anne nodded her head in approval without interrupting her chat with Leah. Despite being dressed more casually than Leah, my wife was every bit as distracting. Her black dress pants clung tightly against her skin, beautifully showcasing every inch of her long, powerful legs. She wore a low cowl necked sweater that was layered over top of a tank top which showed just the right amount of cleavage to be sexy while remaining professional.

I removed the cork and poured a sip of wine into her glass. She placed her hand around it, giving it the customary swirl before raising it to her nose. She always got a kick out of making me serve her as if I were a waiter. She gave the wine a taste and gave another nod of her head. I filled each of their glasses and stood there awkwardly awaiting further instruction.

"Kneel," my wife ordered quietly, pointing at the floor several feet out from the side of the table opposite her. I did so while keeping my eyes angled downward, suddenly all too aware of how exposed and on display I was. I self-consciously cupped my hands together in front of me, positioning them over my cage in a feeble effort to preserve some dignity. As I did so, my wife cleared her throat abruptly, snapping my gaze to hers. The look on her face made it quite clear that doing so was a mistake and immediately caused me to re-clasp my hands together behind my back.

"As I recall," my wife began, "you seemed to be quite curious about the conversations I've been having with Leah over the past few weeks. In fact, it appears that curiosity is one of the few things you two have in common at the moment. You see, Leah has quite a few curiosities of her own that she'd like to... 'explore' tonight. It just so happens that you are in a unique position, so to speak, to help her do so. After some thought, I've realized that I'd really be a horrible friend if I let you deprive her of that opportunity."

"Opportunity?" I spoke up meekly as she paused to take another sip of her wine.

"Well as you are well aware Leah has always had a thing for men of ethnicity, especially those who have military experience. You know the type, dominant men with big cocks who can throw her around in bed. Men just like her husband John, whose handiwork we had the pleasure of witnessing first hand. More or less... the exact opposite of you in nearly every way." She took another pause to drink more wine and let the embarrassing jab sink in as Leah's grinned smugly.

"Unfortunately, they all shared one specifically disappointing trait. One which you certainly do not share. I hate to be stereotypical towards our service men, but from Leah's experience she tells me that they have all been so very painfully vanilla in the bedroom. Of all your faults, thankfully I cannot accuse that of you. That's why you're going to be so... 'useful' tonight." My wife's words rung with an ominous and devious tone, leaving me anxious for her to continue as she gulped down the last bit of wine in her glass.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For Her Amusement Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds