• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Time Out

Time Out

123

JJ

I suppose there are various interpretations of what constitutes a marriage "time out." This story deals with a particular version that my wife came up with. My name is Jonathon Jacob Barrow. Most people just call me JJ.

I am 44 years old. I got my degree in computer science. About 12 years ago I started my own computer solutions company. We do networking, troubleshooting, and have developed some software. We are not a huge company, but we do a lot if business, and I make a pretty good living from this company.

I met my future wife Claire in college. She is also 44 years old. We met our Junior year. A friend of mine had set us up on a blind date. My friend thought we would be a great match, which we were. We clicked from the moment we saw each other. We went to a football game, then to an after party.

I knew the moment I laid eyes on Claire, she was the woman I was going to marry. Sure enough, two years later we got hitched. To me, Claire had it all. She was very attractive, smart, funny, witty, and developed into the hottest sex partner I had ever had.

She didn't start out that way, but she was a quick learner. I am the only sex partner she has ever had. Well, at least until her "time out," but more on that later.

We first made love about a month after our first date. I knew she was a little naive about sex, so I waited before making a move. However, she was actually the first to initiate sex. She wanted to see what it was like, so I showed her. She liked it a lot, and made it a point to learn everything she could about pleasing me sexually. She read some books, and talked with her girlfriends. She became the best lover ever.

Claire got her teaching degree, at the same time I got my computer science degree. I got a job with a major computer company, and she got a job teaching at a local high school. We were both 21 years old, and felt like we had the world by the tail. We fucked, partied, played, and had a great time the first couple of years of marriage.

Then something happened. Claire got pregnant. We had not planned it, but we were happy when we found out. We had a beautiful little girl we named Hanna. We decided we didn't want any more kids, so Claire had her tubes tied. Our lifestyle changed, but we still had a good time. The sex seemed to get better every year, especially with her tubes tied we didn't have to worry about birth control.

So, let's move ahead 20 years. I have a successful computer company. Claire is a Master Teacher. Hanna is in college doing very well. She is Pre Med with a 4.0 GPA. Life was perfect for us, right? Well, I thought so, but Claire apparently developed this crazy idea about a marriage "time out." Well, she actually didn't developed it, she was convinced by a colleague of its merits.

There is one thing I failed to mention about Claire. Yes, she was very book smart. However, she did at times lack a little common sense. She could also be manipulated. Unfortunately, this was one of those times.

So, now that you have some background, let me tell you my part of the story.

For the past several months Claire has been acting a little strange. Oh, our sex life is still great. I know after 25 years, remember we started fucking a couple of years before getting married, things can get to be same old, same old. However, we do try to keep things spicy, but it's still pretty much doing the same things with the same person.

Claire has been bringing up my sex partners prior to when we met. She wants to know what we did, and how they compare to her. I told her all this after we started having sex. I always let her know that she is by far the best lover I have ever had.

Lately, she has been bringing the subject up quite often. Here is a conversation we had last month.

"Honey, did any of your former lovers ever talk about guys they had been with besides you? I mean, did they ever compare a former boyfriend to you?" She said.

"In what way, Claire?"

"I don't know, did they ever compare the size of a former lover, or his abilities, to you?"

"Well, no, not really. Why are you asking me this Claire?"

"I don't know JJ, I guess I just feel a little slighted. You got to experience other women, but I have never had anyone but you. Mind you I'm not complaining, I love and adore you. I wouldn't trade you for anyone. I just have been kind of wondering lately what I missed out on?"

I had never heard Claire talk like this before.

"Are you being serious Claire? Are you suggesting I let you go have an affair?"

"JJ, have you ever heard of a marriage "time out"?

"No Claire, I haven't."

"Now don't get upset JJ, but I want to explain it to you. I have been talking to a colleague of mine at school. He was explaining how he and his wife had never been with anyone except each other. They heard how a marriage "time out" actually made the marriage stronger for people in that situation."

"What the hell are you talking about Claire?"

"Well, the time out allows a spouse 24 hours away from the other spouse with no questions asked. The spouse is allowed to do whatever they want, no questions asked, or details given." She said.

"Are you saying that the spouse is allowed to go fuck someone else with other spouse not knowing anything?"

"Yes, something like that. My friend says that he and his wife have been doing it for a year now, and their marriage, and love life, is better than ever."

Claire, that is a crock of shit. Let me guess, this friend of yours has offered to be of service to you during your time out."

"JJ, I didn't say I was considering this. I just thought it was interesting. What if it really does make your marriage better? I am curious about what I have missed out on by not having experienced another man. Maybe it would make our sex life even better."

She couldn't look at me with that last statement.

"Are you saying you are not satisfied with our sex life anymore Claire?"

"Oh God no JJ. You are a great husband, lover, father, and my best friend in the whole world. You always rock my world in the bedroom. I'm just saying that it has piqued my curiosity."

"Well un-pique it Claire. It is not what normal married people do. We're not swingers Claire."

"This is not swinging JJ. It's like marriage therapy. It is supposed to make our marriage stronger. I am convinced that it would make us happier, and more connected. My friend tells me it has made their marriage so much better, and their sex life more exciting."

"Bull fucking shit Claire. This ass hole is just trying to get in your pants. Don't you see what he is trying to do? Wake up and smell the bacon Claire. This is not good for any marriage, and I'm telling you that this will not be good for us. You need to stay the fuck away from this guy, and don't listen to his conniving bullshit."

"Please JJ, give it some thought. I'm not saying I want to do this, but at least open your mind to the possibilities."

"No way Claire, and I'm telling you, if you think I will go for this, you have another thing coming. It will not be a happy ending Claire."

Our conversation ended with that, but I could tell Claire was still intrigued by the whole thing. I only hoped that she would take my advice and see this guy for what he was. She didn't mention it again, until about a month later.

So, that leads me to what happened that night, one month later. It was Wednesday, and what we all refer to as hump day. The weekend was close. I figured Claire had forgotten all about this time out bull shit.

I came home in a pretty good mood. As soon as I walked in the door I could smell something pretty awesome coming from the kitchen. Claire was making my favorite Italian dish. Grilled shrimp, fettuccine, a lemon cream sauce, and Ceasar salad.

I walked into the kitchen and gave her a big kiss and a hug. She gave me a glass of Chianti and told me to go watch TV until dinner was ready. I love this woman so much. I retreated to the living room to watch the news, and sip my Chianti.

It was about 20 minutes later Claire invited me into the dining room for dinner. It was a meal fit for a King. We ate our dinner, drank a bottle of wine, laughed, and had a great time as man and wife.

Was this normal? Probably not. Was I curious as to why she was doing this? Hell yes. Was I enjoying it? Hell yes.

After dinner, she led me to the couch and told me to watch TV until she came back. I could hear her in the bedroom. I heard the shower running. This meant only one thing, she was about to fuck my brains out. She always took a shower at night before fucking me. She always wanted to make sure she had a fresh smelling pussy for me. She loved for me to eat her pussy.

After the shower stopped it was about 20 minutes before she came back to the TV room. She had reapplied all her make up. She was wearing a new shear negligee. She looked so hot. I was sitting on the couch. She got down on her knees in front of me. I guess it was about a minute later that I was completely naked. She sucked my dick almost to the point of no return.

It was at this point that I made her trade places with me. She loves for me to eat her pussy, but she also likes to be teased. I always start out using my tongue very lightly. I love to build up her anticipation. I know her sweet spots. She never knows what I might do. Sometimes I get her off quick, but tonight I was making her wait. She was going crazy when I finally brought her to orgasm.

She got up off the couch and had me sit back down. The TV was still on so she looked around for the remote. It had fallen on the floor in front of us. She turned her ass to me and walked to the remote. She bent over and slowly reached for the remote. She looked so sexy, and hot. She stayed bent over a few seconds so I could get a good look.

She turned off the TV, then came back to the couch. She straddled my lap while on her knees. Her big beautiful tits were in my face. I took the hint and started sucking, first one, then the other. I went back and forth sucking and squeezing. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer.

Claire and I have always been good at foreplay. We take our time and pleasure each other as much as possible. While I was sucking her tits, Claire reaches down behind her and starts stroking my dick.

Her pussy was so wet now I could feel it dripping down on me. This went for awhile until we could stand it no longer. She wanted me, and I wanted her. She lowered herself down on my dick. Her aim was pretty good as I slipped inside of her immediately. She wiggled herself down on my dick as far as she could go. She sat there as we kissed passionately.

Then she starts to slowly fuck me. I just sat there at first and let her do all the work. Up and down she went, pressing her body into mine. I concentrated on making it last. I usually had pretty good control. It took all my powers of concentration not to come inside her right away.

This went on for several minutes. Then she stopped and kissed me some more. Then said, "you know what I want you to do JJ?"

""What do you want me to do Claire?"

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me. Make me scream with pleasure JJ."

I threw my arms around her and lifted her up off the couch. She wrapped her legs around me to hold on. I walked to the middle of the floor and lowered our two bodies on the floor. My dick never came out. We were now on the floor in a missionary position. As I starred down at her I kissed her very passionately.

Then I said, "Like this?"

With that I started pounding her hard and fast. She started to moan, then scream with pleasure. I felt her body tighten up. She was having a big one. That was my cue to let go of my stuff. We came together like two locomotives colliding. I continued to pump until I had lost all of my hardness. I collapsed on the floor next to her.

After we caught our breath I helped her up, and we cuddled up on the couch.

"What was this all about Claire? We have never done anything like this on a Wednesday night before."

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you, and how much you mean to me."

I looked at her. I could tell there was more to this. I could see it in her eyes. She was about to tell me something, and I don't think I'm going to like it.

"What is it Claire? You have a guilty look on your face. What is it you need to tell me?"

She looked down as she spoke, "you remember about a month ago me telling you about the marriage Time Out. Well, I have been thinking about it a lot lately, and I want to do it. I want a 24 hour time out from our marriage. All I will tell you is his name is David. He and his wife do it several times a year. He says it is the best decision they have ever made. It has strengthened their marriage, and made their sex life much better."

"Claire, we just had the best sex ever. We don't need a time out. How can you possibly even consider such a thing?"

"I'm telling you JJ it will make our marriage even better. Yes, what we did was great, but a little variety, just one time, would make us appreciate each other even more. Your the only man I have ever been with JJ. I want to fulfill my curiosity, and make our marriage even better."

"Claire, this will not make our marriage better, it will destroy it. I won't go along with this Claire, so just put this little Time Out horse shit out of your head. Don't you see this guy David is using this as an excuse to get you in bed."

"You're wrong JJ. He is very sincere, and I think he truly believes the Time Out has been good for their marriage."

"No Claire. I won't allow you to do this."

"I'm sorry honey, but I'm not asking your permission. I need to do this JJ. If you love me you will understand that I'm doing this for us. It will just be this one time, and only for 24 hours. Of course you will be allowed a Time Out also if you want it, same as me."

"I don't want one Claire. I am happy with you, our marriage, our sex life, everything. Please don't do this Claire. You will regret it."

"My mind is made up JJ. I want to do this. You just need to understand that it is for us, and for our marriage."

"I will tell you what I understand Claire. You are going to go fuck another man that is not your husband. You are going to commit adultery. You are going to break your wedding vows to me. Since the day I met you I have never cheated, or even thought about cheating on you. You think about that Claire. Think about what you are about to do."

With that I got up, put on my clothes, grabbed my keys, and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" She said.

"Out. I need a drink. While I'm gone, you need to think long and hard about this Claire. Don't throw away 25 years of a good thing for 24 hours of what you are calling a Time Out."

"I have thought about it JJ. I'm not throwing anything away. In fact, I promise you this will make us better. Trust me JJ, I know this will be a good thing."

"Think again Claire," I said as I walked out the door.

I came home later that night after several drinks. I took a shower, then crawled in bed. Normally I like to cuddle up to Claire's cute little ass, but not tonight. I didn't touch her. I got in bed and went straight to sleep.

I got up the next morning pretty early and left while Claire was in the shower. I didn't even tell her bye. Later that morning I called my lawyer to make an appointment for that afternoon. I had him get started on divorce papers. If Claire goes through with this, then I will have her served Monday. If she came to her senses tonight, then I would call it off.

It was a miserable day for me. All I could think about was some young guy fucking Claire in a motel room.

I got home that night feeling pretty low. Claire and I ate supper in silence. After supper we retreated to the living room.

"Well Claire, have you decided to follow through with your so called Time Out with the asshole?"

"He is not an asshole. He is a very nice guy JJ. I talked to him today about marriage Time Outs and how he started doing it. It was his wife's idea. She approached him to do it. He was dead set against it like you. She did it anyway, and he said he was so thankful she did. He then did a Time Out also. He said their marriage, and sex life, continues to get better and better after each Time Out. I'm only asking for this one Time Out. I would also like for you to do one also, like David did."

"No Claire, I will never do that to you. I don't need it. I guess after all I have said that you still are going to do this. At least give me some details."

"You will see honey. This is going to be a good thing for us. It will be tomorrow night. I will come home after work to get ready. I will leave here at 6:00. We will be at hotel, but I won't say which one. We have a 7:00 dinner reservation. After dinner we will go to our room and spend the night together. Dinner is at the hotel, so we won't be drinking and driving. I should probably be home sometime after lunch, so I probably won't use the whole 24 hours."

"Alright Claire, you have made your choice. I will say no more."

I turned on the TV and started watching. Claire went to our bedroom. I didn't say another word to her the rest of the night. I did say bye the next morning, but there was no affection behind it.

I called my lawyer and told him to prepare to serve the divorce papers. I decided to have them served on Monday. I went to the bank and separated all our money. We already had a yours, mine, and ours set up, so it wasn't hard to do. I divided everything up equally. We didn't have that many credit cards, and what we had were in our names only. She had hers, and I had mine. It was a very sad day for me.

I thought about our 25 years together, and how she was throwing it away because of this guy David feeding her all this bullshit. I would wait until Saturday morning to call Hanna, but rest assured I would tell her everything.

Yes, it was a horrible day for me. I also thought about what she would be doing tonight without me. At one point I actually threw up. I dreaded going home to watch her leave, but I held out some hope that she might change her mind at the last minute.

Claire

I had no idea JJ would react like this. I really thought he might see my point of view. My friend David has assured me this is good for our marriage. He assured me a lot of people are doing this marriage Time Out thing.

David Harper is a new teacher to our school this year. David is about 9 years younger than me, and very good looking. We have the same conference period, so we see each other all the time. We also have the same lunch period.

I guess this all started a couple of months ago when David and I were talking at lunch one day. I happened to mention the fact that I had been married for 23 years, and our sex life was getting a little mundane. I also mentioned that the only man in have ever been with is my husband.

David explained to me that even though he was younger, he and his wife were in the same boat. He also explained that like me, his wife had never experienced another man. He explained how his wife had stumbled on the concept of a marriage Time Out. David was very skeptical at first, but after his wife had experienced her first Time Out, he realized how great it was.

I just knew that JJ would feel the same way. That is why I'm determined to do this.

I was driving to work Friday morning with all this weighing heavily on my mind. I had told David yesterday that I had informed JJ of my decision the night before. David said he would make a dinner reservation, and get us a room at the Marriott downtown. David assured me I was doing the right thing, and wouldn't regret it. I needed to talk to him some more today before I am absolutely sure about this.

After I arrived at school and opened up my room, I texted David that I needed to talk to him during our conference period, which was from 9:30 until 10:30. He agreed to come to my room.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Time Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds