• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Inner Black Swan Ch. 06

Inner Black Swan Ch. 06

1234

It had been over a few months since Kristen Bell had completely submitted to Mila Kunis, and for her part Mila couldn't be happier. Kristen seem pretty happy to considering how hard she was cumming on a nightly basis, and Mila got the feeling as long as she allowed the two blondes to remain girlfriends she could do whatever she wanted and Hayden would be happy.

True, Natalie had been a little hesitant about the whole thing, especially when Mila decided to move them into the blondes' mansion so she could be closer to her other bitches, but she was mostly ok with it as long as Mila kept reminding Natalie she was her favourite.

Most of the time Mila felt like she was living in paradise, but occasionally she would get the feeling that something was missing. More specifically, someone was missing. Even more specifically than that her former That 70's Show co-star and ex-girlfriend Laura Prepon was missing.

This was the longest they had gone without having sex, so Mila was thrilled when her old friend texted her to see if she could come over and they could talk. She had been very vague, and as Mila hadn't the guts to call her mind raced with all the possibilities.

Part of her was hoping that Laura was finally giving in and would dropped to her knees and begged to be Mila's bitch. Maybe kiss her feet a little before Mila inevitably fed the redhead her cunt and then gave Laura the ass fucking she'd been fantasising about giving her before she popped the anal cherry of Natalie Portman.

Then again there was another part of Mila hoping to find Laura pounding Natalie's ass with her strap-on, Kristen and Hayden lying at her feet and groaning as they clutched their well fucked butts. Laura would tell her she was next and Mila would bend over, pull down her pants and spread her cheeks, waiting for her turn to be butt fucked by Laura Prepon.

Mila went back and forth on those fantasies, genuinely unsure which she'd like more. Unfortunately neither came true, although the reality ended up being just as exciting.

At first, it was utterly mundane, apart from the fact that Laura was greeted at the door by Kristen, who was wearing a French maid uniform and curtsied to her, and then led the redhead into the main room where Hayden and Natalie were busy worshipping Mila's feet.

Which Mila could admit was little over the top, but she couldn't help it. She was trying to impress her tough former and hopefully future lover.

Somehow Laura sounded bored as she greeted her old friend, "Hey Mila, can I talk to you alone for a second."

"Sure." Mila replied without thinking, although she couldn't see a recent to deny the request, so she then told her bitches, "Everyone out, the grown-ups need to talk."

Immediately Kristen, Hayden and Natalie rushed out of the room, causing Laura to smirk, "Wow, you say jump, they don't even bother asking how high, they just do it."

"I don't recall things being different when you were in charge." Mila shrugged.

Laura shrugged, "I let Kristen have some freedom."

"And now she takes it up the ass on a nightly basis." Mila grinned.

Laura sighed, and then after a long pause begrudgingly admitted, "I know, and... I'm impressed."

"Impressed enough to bend over?" Mila asked.

There was a quick laugh from Laura, and then she offered, "If you bend over first."

"Tempting." Mila teased.

"I'm serious." Laura said, and then as her ex-girlfriend frowned at her added, "If you can take it in the ass from me one-time without becoming a total bottom, I'll switch places with you and you can have my anal cherry."

Mila bit her lip, thought about it for a long second, and then replied, "Ok."

With that Laura frowned, "Really? Just like that?"

"Why not?" Mila shrugged, "I love it up the ass, so you're not going to break me."

"We'll see." Laura grinned, "Now call your bitches back in here."

Mila blushed, "I, I'd rather they didn't see me get ass fucked."

"I am sure you would, but they watch or no deal." Laura pushed.

There was a long staring match, then Mila called out, "Girls! Get in here!"

Cautiously Kristen, Hayden and Natalie opened the door and walked back into the room, Laura greeting them with a beaming smile and then announcing, "Good news girls, Mila has come to her senses and agreed to let me fuck her tight little ass."

For a moment Mila flushed with anger, then she forced a smile, "Yeah, then I'm going to slam Laura's ass and make her my bitch."

"We'll see." Laura grinned, stepping closer to her ex, "In the meantime, why don't you get down on your knees and eat my pussy?"

"I'm the one about to get ass fucked? Shouldn't you be the one worshipping my body?" Mila pointed out, getting into her ex-girlfriend's personal space.

"We could worship you both?" Hayden chimed in, Kristen quickly agreeing while Natalie just stared in disbelief.

"No!" Mila said almost simultaneously with Laura, before suggesting, "How about we do it together? I don't knew about you, but I could really go for a 69."

Laura thought about this for a second before grumbling, "Fine, but I'm on top."

"For now." Mila grinned, before smashing her lips against Laura's.

Momentarily Laura was taken aback, then she started giving as good as she got. And then some, in her opinion the kiss far more violent than anything ever shared during their time on That 70's Show. Which wasn't that surprising given despite her outgoing personality Mila had melted in private and become Laura's submissive little bitch.

If only Laura could remind her of how happy she used to be in that role, her proper role, then the redhead would win. Then things could go back to the way they were, the way they should be, except even better as unlike the old days Laura would have four lezzie sluts instead of just one at her disposal.

Laura was distracted by that thought for a while, long enough for Mila to expertly strip down to her bra and panties without breaking the kiss. When she realised what was happening Laura quickly caught up and both girls were soon completely naked and making their way upstairs, while Kristen, Hayden and Natalie cautiously followed them.

Once they were in the master bedroom Laura pushed Mila down onto the bed and after a few minutes of shameless groping and kissing the redhead turned around on top of the brunette and got them into the classic 69 position.

Just before she started licking Laura looked up and smirked at Kristen, Hayden and Natalie before telling them, "You three can touch yourselves, but not each other."

With that Laura leaned down, stuck out her tongue and slid it over the lips of the one pussy which had been off-limits to her lately. The one she had been craving the most, and definitely the most delicious she could ever remember.

Which was a bit embarrassing to admit even to herself, and she was sure the others suspected, especially Mila, given how eagerly she began to lick pussy, something she didn't normally do as a Dom. Yet for Mila it was worth it, Laura moaning as she tasted that sweet flavour and then over and over again as she settled into a steady cunt lapping.

The only saving grace was that apparently Mila felt the same way, the other girl moaning as she inevitably licked Laura's cunt in return, causing the most wonderful vibrations against her sensitive pussy lips which caused Laura to moan, which in turn caused her own tongue to vibrate against Mila's twat.

Over and over again the process was repeated, the former co-stars becoming as ravenous for each other as they ever had while their sluts watched them, Laura occasionally looking up and giving them a grin. As expected Kristen was cautiously touching herself, Hayden was shamelessly masturbating and Natalie was still just staring in disbelief, although now it was mixed in with some lust.

Mila wasn't worried about the other girl seeing her this way as she didn't have the same hang-ups about eating pussy Laura did. No, Mila was no pillow princess, she gave and received oral eagerly.

Of course while the other girls were no doubt enjoying the scene in front of them it would no doubt be not what they were thinking about, especially her dear sweet Natalie, Mila so upset by the thought of Natalie watching her get ass fucked that she almost considered backing out of her agreement with Laura.

Almost, but this probably was the easiest way to get what she wanted, and honestly the chance to feel a cock in her ass again was too good to pass up.

So Mila tried to ignore what was going on in the heads of Kristen, Hayden and especially Natalie as she concentrated on what was important, namely licking Laura's pussy. The one pussy which had been off-limits to her lately which she had been really, really craving, Mila overjoyed that it was once again pressed onto her face.

Like it would be on a regular basis from now on, Mila intending on proving to Laura that it was possible to be a nice Dom who dished out this wonderful pleasure that her ex-girlfriend was clearly enjoying given her moans, groans, whimpers and gasps of pleasure.

Hearing those sounds made Mila smirk into Laura's cunt as she began pressing her mouth tightly against that yummy treat, partly to get more of those sounds and partly because she didn't want any of that yummy pussy juice escaping her.

Unfortunately that wasn't possible, Laura just leaking too much cunt cream and grinding against her face, but that was ok. Mila loved getting a face full of pussy cream. It made her feel like such a slut. Well, more so than usual.

Of course Laura was quick to follow suit, both girls switching back and forth between licking the other's pussy and sucking the cunt juice out of each other for several long minutes, seeing which one of them would break first and start the tongue fucking.

They were both incredibly stubborn, but ultimately Mila's desire for more yummy cream won out. Ironically the second she pressed her tongue against Laura's entrance she felt her ex-girlfriend's tongue pressed against her own entrance, Mila smiling as both stubborn tops entered each other at the same time and then simultaneously cried out in pleasure into the other cunt.

After that the race was on to make the other cum first, both girls' memories serving them well as they tongue fucked the other just the way they liked it, curling their tongues with each thrust to make sure they got all the other's sweet spots. A few minutes in Laura cautiously rubbed her cunt on Mila's face.

Initially that was counter-productive as it drove herself towards climax, but it was worth it in the long-term as Mila returned the favour, and when she started she just couldn't stop, her ex-girlfriend relentlessly grinding upwards into her face while Laura rubbed her face into that lovely little pussy.

This secured her victory, Mila squirting onto her face about a minute later, Laura taking a second to grin in triumph before she began swallowing the other girl's addictive cum.

That triggered her own orgasm, Mila enthusiastically swallowing it down before shoving her tongue inside Laura to continue the tongue fucking. Not to be outdone Laura followed suit, the two female stars of 'That 70's Show' cumming in each other's mouths and all over the other's face over and over and over again until Laura began feeling faint.

Suddenly she was reminded of the one time she did this before. She had almost completely forgotten about it, because what had followed had been so memorable. It was the night she officially took Mila's cherries. They'd had sex before, lots of times, however, it was strictly fingering and pussy eating.

Mila had been so nervous, Laura putting her at ease by going down on her, a rarity even back then, the dominant redhead turning it into a 69 before she had the submissive brunette spreading her legs and then ass cheeks for Laura's newly acquired strap-on dildo.

Oh Laura would never forget the look in Mila's eyes as her cock entered her cunt, or the way she had cried out as Laura took her anal cherry, these memories so precious to her no wonder she had forgotten what came before.

After that the sex had only become more kinky and depraved, Laura turning Mila into her completely submissive lesbian slut, which was pretty easy after she had fucked her up the ass, that ultimate act of submission turning Mila completely subservient to her. And it would do again.

It had too. Laura had to make Mila hers again, not just for the sake of saving her own ass hole but because she wanted her favourite bitch back. She wanted her bitches back. And she wanted to regularly do this with Mila, reward her for becoming her bitch again by regularly 69'ing with her and maybe her other sluts so she could cum while having a mouthful of cum on a regular basis.

Mila also briefly thought of the night she had lost her cherries, but for the most part she wasn't focused on the past or the future.

Oh no, she was very much focused on the wonderful present were she got to cum in Laura's mouth and all over her face while Laura did the same to her, Mila frantically switching between swallowing cum and tongue fucking the other girl as she revelled in this act.

She had no idea Laura wasn't completely focus on the present because the redhead continued tongue fucking her for what felt like hours, that and the feeling/knowledge of the older girl swallowing her cum only adding to Mila's pleasure.

Eventually it felt like Mila was experiencing one continuous orgasm, and while that was pretty much heaven it did threaten to completely wear her out, and she wanted to get through this with enough energy that she could survive the butt fucking she was about to receive, so she could return the favour and finally fuck Laura's butt.

Also if Mila was being honest with herself she missed getting her butt fucked, and while it would be incredibly humiliating to bend over for her ex-girlfriend nobody fucked her butt like Laura Prepon.

So while it was almost physically painful Mila let one more climax wash over her, then she rolled over onto her side and pushed Laura away. As Laura was clearly just as exhausted as she was the redhead didn't put up a fight, both girls rolling onto their backs and gasping for breath.

Mila wasn't sure how long she did that, but it was a while, the only thing really helping her recover was deep breaths and licking her lips to taste some more of the yummy girl cum and pussy cream. She also ran her fingers over her face, scooping up some of that precious liquid so she could pop the finger into her mouth and suck them clean before repeating the process.

As she felt her strength returning she considered turning around and rolling on top of Laura for a kiss. After all, they might be rivals, for now, but very soon Laura would be her bitch and she wanted to make an early start on showing her ex that it was possible to be a Mistress and still be sweet with her lesbian sex slaves.

However to her surprise Laura beat her to the punch, the only difference between what Mila was planning and what the redhead did, other than the fact that the brunette ended up on the bottom, was that Laura paused when she was on top of her, the other girl staring deep into her eyes before she kissed her, Mila kissing back with all the eagerness she could muster.

Hayden loved watching two girls making out, she really did. But she was impatient by nature, hence why she tried the exact same thing she'd tried when Mila and Laura were 69'ing. Namely scooting over to first Kristen and then Natalie to see if one of her fellow slaves would let her finger them while they fingered her. Or maybe a 69 of their own.

Hell, she'd settle for a kiss of her own, especially considering how long it felt like Laura and Mila kissed for. Unfortunately both of her fellow submissives just glared at her and shook their heads, leaving her alone with her own fingers when she desperately wanted some more action. Luckily for her she would get it, eventually.

After what felt like hours, but in reality was minutes, Laura broke the kiss and ordered, "Bend over Mila, mmmmmmmmm, it's time for you to retake your rightful place as my bitch."

Putting on a brave face Mila replied, "I'm not sure what I'm going to enjoy more, your cock in my ass or the look on your face when you failed to break me."

"Oh, it's definitely going to be my cock in your ass you'll love the most." Laura said as she got off Mila, allowing the other girl to get in position. Then feeling she hadn't made herself clear enough added, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, you're going to love my cock in your ass as I pound you hard and deep and turn you into my bitch. Again."

"We'll see." Mila said dismissively as she turned over onto her stomach and lifted herself up onto all fours before turning her head to look at Hayden, "Until then, how about helping us both out by having Hayden preparing my ass. After all, she's the best ass licker we have."

"That's true." Laura grinned as Hayden's face brightened up, "How about it Hayden, you wanna eat some ass?"

"Oh yesssssssss, please let me eat Mila's yummy ass!" Hayden pleaded, "Mmmmmmmmm, I promise I'll get her butt hole nice and wet for you to fuck."

"Well, then do it." Laura said before Hayden could get too carried away, turning to Natalie, "As for you, go get a strap-on for me so I can butt fuck your little girlfriend."

Before Natalie had a chance to reply Hayden was already burying her face in between Mila's ass cheeks and eagerly licking the other girl's ass hole. Under other circumstances Hayden would have liked to take her time.

She wasn't normally a tease, but as this hole couldn't provide her any yummy girl cum she was in less of a rush to satisfy. Besides, a slow, gentle ass licking often convinced whoever she was with to give her a brutal butt pounding, regardless whether it was their ass hole she was licking, and there was definitely a thrill to preparing another girl's butt hole to get fucked.

Often she was preparing Kristen's ass, especially lately, and Hayden didn't think there could be anything more thrilling than preparing her girlfriend to be ass fucked.

However preparing Mila's butt after weeks of being Mila's bitch just might beat it, because while Kristen had always been the dominant one between them she had always been submissive to Laura.

In fact Hayden couldn't remember Kristen as anything but a switch, but over the past few weeks Mila had been a total top, more or less erasing the memory of when she had been a bottom, or at least making it seem like she was someone else entirely.

Now Mila was moaning in pleasure and humping herself back against Hayden's tongue, seconds away from Laura butt fucking her just like old times. And as Laura began strapping on the dildo Natalie handed to her Hayden tried one of her old tricks, namely trying to literally shove her tongue up Mila's butt.

Unlike the old times Mila's butt hole wasn't as loose as it used to be, however with years of experience and determination Hayden was still able to force her tongue through that tight anal ring and into her friend's ass, Laura then allowing her several more minutes to really give Mila a thorough rim job before putting an end to her fun. At least for now.

"Ok Hayden, that's enough for a slut like Mila." Laura said casually as she rubbed a generous portion of edible lube into her dick, then once Hayden moved away Laura taunted her ex-girlfriend, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh Mila, I've been waiting for this for so long, and now I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Starting with you spreading your ass cheeks for me. I want you to present me with the fuck hole I'm about to use. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss Mila, gimmie that hole! Give me that tight little ass hole of yours so I can fuck it and turn you back into my bitch."

Mila gritted her teeth and considered complaining, but again part of her loved this and every act of humiliation that went along with it, so she did as she was told.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Inner Black Swan Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds