• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 10

Miley and Friends Ch. 10

12

Once again Doug is leaving Paris. For good this time. At least at home he had Renee, but shit there was Mandy, too. How could his nice peaceful life have turned into a soap opera? But first he had to straighten out the Renee-Mandy thing.

Chapter 10

Forgetting Paris

I stared out the window during the flight home. It was harder and harder to leave Paris. I just had one of the most exciting weekends of my life, yet I was miserable. Not just that the weekend was over, but that...

What the hell was I thinking? I was acting like a love-struck teenager. There was that 'L' word again. This time our parting had to be for good. We couldn't see each other again; it was tearing me apart every time we separated. While Miley was a lot of fun, Paris was special, a fact I couldn't deny. We had talked all around it, but I got the feeling she felt the same way. This was not going the way I hoped it would, not the way it had to be. How could I even consider such a thing? It was impossible.

Such was my state of mind as I pulled into my driveway. Once inside I sat alone in the darkening room, not even bothering to unpack my suitcase or turn on a light.

The phone jolted me back to reality. Tom welcomed me back and tried to weasel details of the weekend out of me. We arranged to meet as usual the coming Saturday.

Chris called Monday after he got off work at three. "Man, you were so right. That Mandy is something. I'm glad I took your advice and got a box of rubbers. Sheesh, I've already used a lot of them between Mandy and...oops."

I laughed softly. "Renee?"

"Hey man, I didn't mean to do anything with your..."

"Renee and I don't have anything serious. Frankly, I think it probably helped her to break out of her rigid box."

"Yeah, well...I guess you might have guessed we had a three way. I'm sorry. It just happened. Mandy was..."

"No explanation needed. That's the way it was when I was with them. It just happened. Mandy is a fox, in every sense of the word. She was the perpetrator."

"Yes! She was! It really was her! It wasn't my idea at all. I would have thought it would be..."

"Stop, Chris. You don't need to tell me everything. I can imagine it. I know it was probably surprising in many ways."

"Well, here's the thing. Mandy and I are getting together Friday night, and she sort of suggested that maybe you and Renee could...join us for dessert or something."

"Or something?"

"I don't know. She's the one who cooked it up."

"What does Renee think of it?"

"I haven't talked with her. I don't know if Mandy has or if she has just decided on her own. I think they may be interested in hearing whatever you can tell us about that masked ball thing, though."

I found it hard to concentrate on work during the week. It seemed that every time I took a break my thoughts wandered back to Paris. It didn't seem to be a healthy situation to me.

Friday rolled around and I forgot about Chris' call until the phone rang after I got home from work around six. On the one hand I didn't want to get involved in anything with them, but on the other hand I needed to quit moping around. I invited Chris, Mandy and Renee to come over to my place. I ran out to a local bakery that made French macarons like we had in Paris and picked some up to go with some cheese I had on hand.

At seven-thirty the doorbell rang and everyone poured in. Renee kissed me, which was unusual because I was always the one who initiated kissing. Maybe Renee was breaking out of her rigidness after all.

I poured some of the champagne Paris had bought for me and we all ate cheese and talked. They were delighted with the macarons. They tried to pry details out of me, and I did tell them about my trip up and how ridiculous I felt wearing a kilt and no underwear. Mandy said something like "Ooh la la!" I told about the dancing and that there was an auction of men, me included. Renee asked how much I went for. I didn't see any point in evading that. She gasped when she heard about the bidding between the two Maries and how much I went for. Mandy asked what the winner got to do with me, but I let them use their imaginations. Mandy seemed to get a gleam in her eye that I didn't consider good, what with her mother present.

Chris suggested we go downstairs and shoot some pool. Since Renee already knew how to shoot pool some, he thought Mandy should learn, too.

We informally formed teams. Since Mandy knew nothing about it but I was the best we were to be a team. Chris and Renee were fairly skilled opponents.

We played a couple of games until Mandy began to get the hang of it. Her form was awkward, but she had a good eye for angles, if she could hit them.

After another round of bubbly we began another game. Chris started hot. After sinking a couple of balls Mandy stood across the table from where he lined up his next shot and yanked her shirt up as Chris shot. The tactic worked, as Chris missed his shot. Renee began to laugh.

At my turn Renee said "You've said I had a nice rear. How about it?" She turned around and lifted the hem of her dress in the back as she bent over. I was so astonished that I missed my shot also.

"See how easy it is to distract them, Mom?"

Chris said "Oh, yeah? Is that how you want to play? How about this? Do your worst, but if I make the shot you have to take something off. And it will work for us, too. If you make one Doug or I have to take something off."

I added "And if the shot is missed that person has to take something off."

I knew that would be a deal breaker for Renee. But when Mandy said "You're on," Renee didn't protest. I was astounded.

I danced around in front of Renee, just a silly dance. She laughed but made the shot anyway. "Off with something, Doug! You guys came up with the rules. This could be fun."

I shrugged and removed my shirt. Chris managed to distract Renee, and she, to my amazement, took off her blouse.

At Chris' turn Mandy stood across from him and stuck her hand down her pants. He managed to just barely make the shot. "Ha! Now you take something off." Mandy shrugged and, just to be contrary, took off her shorts instead of her shirt. "How's this, Chris? Like it?" She turned around to display her high cut briefs.

My turn Renee fiddled with her bra, pulling one side of it down. That blew my mind and I missed. As my ball whizzed past the pocket she laughed and pulled it back up. My undershirt came off.

The game seemed truly bizarre to me. I couldn't believe Mandy suggested it, and was astonished that Renee was not only participating, but seemed to be enjoying herself. Our antics got bolder and serious clothing began to come off. Renee actually removed her skirt and Chris his shirt and pants. When we finished the game Chris was down to his underwear and I had lost my pants. Mandy was braless and Renee paraded around in bra and panties.

At that point I figured we were done, but Mandy said "Rack 'em." Renee made no protest, but stood and chalked her cue stick like a pro.

Chris was the first one to lose everything. Mandy was next. Renee and I still had on some underwear.

When I lost my underwear Mandy made a show of walking around Chris and me. "Hmm. They do look different, don't they? I wonder if we can distract them even more."

Renee lined up a shot but Mandy came up behind me, reached around, and started to play with me in sight of Renee, causing me to finish hardening. Renee missed and removed her bra. I couldn't believe it.

At Mandy's turn Chris laid his penis up on the rail directly where Mandy was aiming. She stared at it and missed. Chris clapped his hands. "Oh ho! You don't have anything left to take off, so let me think of a forfeit. I know, how about you give Doug a few licks?"

I looked over at Renee for what I was sure would be a protest or a gasp or something. Instead, she casually leaned against the table to watch. Mandy fondled me, dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She pulled back so I popped out and she held me and licked like I was an ice cream cone – up and down and all round the head.

At Chris' turn Mandy came up behind him and ran her hand up the inside of his thigh. He jumped and missed his shot. Mandy said "Now it's my turn to get you back. I think you should kiss mom's tits."

For some reason, I was the one who seemed the most shocked and uncomfortable of the group. Renee stood in front of Chris and stuck her chest out. He cupped her breasts and kissed them, teasing her nipples with his tongue.

Renee lost her panties before the game was finished, so the last few shots were followed by forfeits. I had to eat Mandy. Renee fondled Chris. Mandy rubbed her breasts in my face. Chris fingered Renee's clit. I was more than astonished. This was something Miley and Paris did. We all laughed at each new forfeit.

As one of the final forfeits Mandy sat on the side of the table and I had to enter her and fuck for two minutes. Then, Chris had to eat Renee. I watched in fascination as she spread her legs and used her fingers to open wide for him. He sucked her large labia and she closed her eyes and sighed.

I missed the eight ball while Renee tried to distract me. I had to suck Mandy's large clit. She came in my mouth.

We went upstairs to finish the cheese and the open bottle of champagne. Mandy said "Doug, I know you and mom sleep together. You, me and mom have been together. Chris, mom and I have been together. I think it's time for all four of us. What do you think?"

My head spun, and not from the champagne. "Um, like what?"

"Well, I know from Chris that you and he and Paris and Miley have done stuff together. How about you show us how that works?"

"There have been so many combinations that it's hard to tell any one thing."

Chris said "Yeah. Sometimes Paris and Miley even get it on together and we come in later."

"I know! Doug, remember how you did mom and me together?"

"Yeah. And?"

"We could do that."

"That's three of us. What about Chris?"

"Let's give him a chance to take your place. I'll take care of you."

My bed is larger than the guest room bed, so we went there. Mandy showed she had been getting experience with Chris because she easily rolled a condom onto him. Renee mounted Chris, a sight I wasn't prepared to see, and Mandy straddled his face and leaned forward, supporting herself with one hand on the bed. Renee rocked and Mandy lowered herself for Chris' tongue. She motioned for me to kneel in front of her. When I did she held me and guided me into her mouth.

This was truly bizarre. Renee grunted and moaned. She reached around and fondled one of Mandy's breasts. I did the other one. Mandy wriggled on Chris's face and moaned with me in her mouth. She sucked and alternated taking me out to lick. I noted Renee speeding up and surmised she was approaching a climax. Mandy ground herself on Chris as he sucked her clit. Her "Mmmmm" sounds vibrated my penis. That was too much. I suddenly remembered I wasn't with Paris or Miley, and tapped Mandy on the shoulder. "It's almost time."

"Thanks for the warning."

Renee made one final loud moan as she came. I saw Chris thrust his hips as he came with her. Mandy ground on Chris and came. I held back as long as I could. Mandy pulled me out and licked me as I exploded all over her face and into her mouth. She continued to lick until I was almost finished and then put me back in to finish sucking me dry.

Renee dismounted and lay on her back. Mandy got off of Chris' soaked face and lay next to her mother. Mandy wiped some semen off her face and offered it to her mother, who sucked it off her daughter's fingers. Mother and daughter kissed and Renee licked more semen off Mandy's face. Mandy caressed her mother's breast and Renee returned the touch. Chris and I watched as Mandy kissed her mother's breast and teased a nipple with her tongue. She stroked her hand down Renee's body until she plunged into her. Renee gasped and bent to suck on one of Mandy's breasts and bury a finger inside Mandy.

Mandy slid down to suck on engorged labia. She teased them with her fingers and kissed back up to Renee's breasts. Renee enjoyed for a few moments before she bent to suck on Mandy's large clit, causing Mandy to squirm. Renee went back to nibbling on a breast and worked two fingers into Mandy. Mandy worked fingers in and out of Renee furiously. Renee matched her pace with her own fingers.

Renee bucked against Mandy with mewling sounds until she came again with a loud moan. Mandy thrashed wildly as Renee continued to work her daughter. Mandy tensed and let out an imitation of a Miley yell before going limp. Renee kissed Mandy and they held each other.

Chris and I looked at each other. Chris said "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

I nodded.

Mandy reach out a hand and alternated handling Chris and me. "I can't believe what I've missed all these years. These things are so much fun to play with. Look what I can make them do! I can make them big, and then I can make them smaller. Look, mom, I've got both of them big again. Are you ready for more? Which one do you want?"

Renee waved a hand to indicate she had no preference. Mandy pursed her lips. "Well, I've been with Chris a lot lately and was only with Doug once. Would you mind terribly if I took Doug? You can have him back. I think he wants to screw you, anyway. But I'd like another turn."

Renee looked over at me to judge my reaction, which was one of bewilderment, and laughed. "I've always been the hesitant one. It's good to see you unsure of doing something. I think all this male experience Mandy is getting is good for her. I never thought I'd encourage my daughter to have sex with an older man but go ahead. What about you, Chris? Does sex with an old lady turn you off?"

I was quick to remind Chris "Remember Cynthia."

"Who's Cynthia?"

"Miley's assistant. She's about our age."

Chris grinned. "I'll never forget Cynthia. Renee is nothing like Cynthia. Shit, nobody is. At least I don't think Renee will pass out on me."

The two women looked quizzically at us. Chris said "It's a long story. Cynthia is unique, probably in the entire world. But no, older women don't turn me off. There's something to be said for experience."

"I've had precious little of that, but maybe we can make some experience together."

Chris said to Renee "Why don't we use the other room so we don't get distracted?"

When Chris and Renee were situated in the other room Mandy sat up cross-legged on the bed and bounced like a little girl. "So, what do you want to do? You can eat me again if you want. Of course, we can just fuck, too."

I fondled a breast. "We could do both."

Her face brightened. "Yes! I never thought of doing both. Are you ready for another round? Do you have any rubbers?"

"Let me take charge and see if you like it. I have some in the bedside table drawer."

I reached for a condom, tore it open and she helped roll it on. I could tell she'd been practicing with Chris.

I kissed a breast and nibbled on a puffy nipple. She put her arms around my head to hold me against her. "I like the way you use your tongue. Oh, yes! More! Suck, too!"

Her breasts were a joy to play with, both with my hand and my tongue. She threw herself backward on the bed. I didn't want to rush. I kissed her and she practically sucked the tongue out of my mouth. I fondled her breasts and gently rubbed her nipples. I kissed her neck and throat. A hand slowly wandered down to her navel as kisses returned to her breasts. I laid a hand on her sex and rested it there until she impatiently moved her hips. I kissed down to her navel and thrust a tongue into it as I pressed a finger between her folds. She tried to move so I would touch her protruding clit, but I avoided it for the moment and inserted a finger into her.

My free hand cupped and fondled a breast as I kissed down to her lower lips. She threw her legs open, but I kissed the outside of her first, and only sporadically thrust a tongue into her very wet warmth. She arched her back as I sucked on the labia and massaged them with the flat of my tongue. I removed the finger from inside her and thrust my tongue in. Only then did I give her a bit more of what she wanted.

I kissed all around her labia again and licked my way up to the very swollen clit, so very visible as it stuck out almost like a little penis. I pressed it with my tongue. I wrapped my lips around it and pulled. I sucked it. She became mad with desire, pushing her hips up into me and slapping a hand over the hand I had on her breast. She pushed my hand hard against her breast and moved it in circles. I reinserted a finger as I continued to tend to the large nub.

She pulsed around my finger and made gasping, moaning sounds. I withdrew and spread her wide open to better lick all surfaces. She gushed again and again.

At last I knelt between her legs and slowly pushed into her, savoring every inch as I entered her tightness. I kissed a breast and nibbled a nipple as I began to slowly thrust.

She would have none of that, and began a wild dance under me. I almost came out several times from her gyrations, but each time she thrust back up hard so that I slammed against her clit. She pushed up hard and ground against me. I began to empty and she contracted strongly against me. I had her in a kiss and that smothered her moans and yelps. Her legs whipped around me and she threw her arms around me, digging her nails into my back until she subsided and went limp, panting.

I had an idea. "Stay with me," I whispered into her ear. I grabbed her bottom and rolled us over so she was on top and we were still joined.

"Be still and close your eyes. Feel our bodies together. Concentrate on feeling me inside you. I'll concentrate on how I feel to be there. Feel your breasts against my chest. Just be perfectly still. Trust me. Something magical just may happen."

Her breathing slowed, as did mine. I felt her tightness around me, wet and warm. I tried not to think of Paris, but to concentrate on the girl I was with. She felt different than Paris, not quite the perfect fit, but it was a tight, pleasant feeling.

I was vaguely aware of sounds from the next room, but shut them out. Time passed, how much I didn't know. I became aware of her breathing increasing. "Hold it back if you can." I whispered.

We stayed together longer. Her breathing increased again and she moaned as I felt pulses around me. That set me off on one of the less intense but very long Tantra climaxes. Her pulses continued as long as mine until we were both calm again.

I rolled us onto our sides and I came out. Her eyes popped open wide. "What was that?"

"Yeah, what was that?" Renee's voice came from the doorway where she and Chris had apparently watched.

Chris said "That was some sort of Tantra thing he usually does with Paris. Jeez, Doug. Can you do it with anybody? I tried it with Cynthia, but it's hard to concentrate like that. How can you keep still when you come?"

"Practice, Chris."

"Mandy hasn't had any practice. At least I don't think so."

Renee shook her head. "Wait. You mean we actually saw them, what do you call it, coming? Without moving? Impossible."

Chris said "Yeah. Without moving. Okay, Mandy. 'Fess up. How did you do it?"

Mandy shook her head. "We did...the usual thing, which was great. Then he told me to be still and concentrate on how I felt inside. I don't know how it worked, but I eventually felt...something. Not a mind blowing orgasm. No fireworks, like when we first did it. But something...satisfying nonetheless. It went on forever. What it lacked in intensity it made up for with duration. You have to teach me how to do that, Doug."

I laughed. "I just did. That was it. The whole thing. You just use your mind. Apparently, like Paris, you have the ability to pull off the level of concentration necessary. Not everyone can."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Miley and Friends Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds