• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Preludes Ch. 00: Prologue

Preludes Ch. 00: Prologue

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PROLOGUE

Rachel whimpered gently and listened as the echo carried softly throughout the stairwell. The strange acoustics of the space seemed to distort and amplify every little noise. The sounds that usually populated the area (footsteps, laughter, rushed chatter) would often combine into an off-pitch melding of hollow, shadowy versions of themselves. Like they'd been recorded from far away and played back.

But all that was bouncing around currently were the gentle squeaks and sucking sounds of Rachel's lips as they slid smoothly up, down, and around the penis in her mouth. Well, that and the occasional sighs and groans from above as Greg writhed with pleasure. Rachel had been blowing him for a few minutes now and he was clearly into the experience. She smirked to herself at the thought. He'd better be...

Her ears perked up and she automatically slowed the pace of her bobbing motions as she picked up on a sound from a few floors above. Still evenly working the dick between her lips, she raised her eyes towards the stairs and concentrated. After a few seconds of only silence, she exhaled and brought the gaze back to the job in front of her. False alarm. She smiled and continued to bob away.

As she continued through her "stairwell study session" with Greg, she felt a mild tremor of excitement. The two of them had a little history in this spot by now. This was at least the second time she'd found herself kneeling in front of him at the base of these stairs. Second? She scrunched her eyebrows in thought. Maybe third or fourth. Whatever. She hadn't really bothered to keep track.

She smiled as she recalled how this particular rendezvous had begun. The school-day was nearly over and they happened to have an open study hall period together. Rachel had been sitting by herself at a small table, reading a book, when Greg had approached her from behind and greeted her with a gentle neck rub. She'd responded with a pleasurable smirk and a sarcastic greeting of her own, and she'd barely looked up from reading. He'd made a few comments inquiring about whatever boring book it was she had and she'd alternated between one-word answers and eye-rolls.

Even dating back several months prior (when Greg had talked her into their first time in those upstairs bathrooms), he'd never been much for subtlety or innuendo. But now with the confidence powered by Rachel's recently fully-demonstrated willingness to casually suck his dick during school hours, his propositions had become almost laughably quick and to the point.

So naturally, that would-be, friendly massage had quickly led to him slipping his hands down the front of her shirt and past both the border of her orange tank top and the cups of her bra. The disinterested sighs she'd been expressing in response to his questions had morphed immediately into a wide-eyed gasp. She'd swallowed hard, and what began as a protest melted into pleasurable resignation. Her eyes shutting, she'd set the book down and exhaled deeply as his hands gripped fully around her breasts and playfully squeezed in.

Clearly enjoying the view, the feeling, and the direction things were heading, Greg had suggested they "go get a soda", while being barely able to hide the smirk in his tone. As his fingers twisted over her nipples and across the soft, warm flesh of her breasts, Rachel had only needed a moment to laughingly succumb to his suggestion. In short order, she had stood up from her chair, dog-eared her book, and rolled her eyes at him again as they'd moved casually out of the room and into the hall.

The vending machines were directly on the way to the stairwell they were currently in, but strangely enough, a stop hadn't been made. Rachel had joked about getting her iced tea and Greg had fired back with a grinning comment about how they could stop on the way back...if she was still thirsty. The innuendo certainly hadn't been lost on Rachel and she'd only shook her head as they'd pushed open the doors to the stairwell and prepared to get things started.

That had been maybe five minutes ago and Rachel winced as the hard, smooth flooring sent a quick jolt of pain through her knee. She shifted her weight and exhaled, bringing a hand to Greg's shaft to balance her work. She glanced up at him with smiling eyes and winked as he grinned downward in appreciation. Facing forward and twisting her lips around him, she smirked again. She sure had been pretty nice to this boy lately.

Her thoughts went back to their "history" in the stairwell and then all the way back to the first time he'd talked her into doing him back in the fall. A tickle of confusion passed through her stomach and she furrowed her brow. That seemed like ages ago. She giggled to herself as she could still picture that crazy scene in the upstairs bathroom. The combined heart-stop they'd both experienced when a teacher's voice had sounded out on the other side of the stall door while Rachel was kneeling in front of him. The moment she'd taken him back into her mouth and continued to blow him while that teacher had stood not three feet away, completely oblivious. And how Greg had hit the flusher on the toilet to mask his euphoric groans as he'd erupted.

It was all so crazy and stressful in the moment, but with the passage of time, it had only faded into a fun, silly memory. Rachel knew that part of that was because it had happened during a time in the year when things had been better. It reminded her of the airy, whimsical days she'd had back before the spring. Back when things had been fresh. Back before-.

Rachel paused and tensed up. For the first time since she'd began this current session in the stairwell, she felt a stab of cold darkness in her belly. She physically shivered at the sensation and she closed her eyes to block out what she had begun to think of. She didn't need that right now. What she needed was to be focusing on the fun she was having. The pleasure she was delivering. The ecstatic boy who, in just a few short minutes, would be losing all control and coming wildly in her mouth.

Rachel summoned her resolve and slowly regained control of her thoughts. Rebecca's mocking face faded from her mind as did the bevy of other unwanted visions of months past. She forced a smile and slid her lips smoothly down Greg's shaft all the way to the base. As the tip of his dick nudged into her throat, she paused momentarily and closed her eyes again. With a deep exhale through her nose, she cleared the negativity away and slipped Greg back out of her mouth towards her lips. She opened her eyes and resumed her automatic motion just as a pleasurable sigh from above slipped out on cue. She smiled more fully. She was back.

Of course, while she fought back a dark storm of emotion down below, she had to laugh knowing that Greg certainly had no idea the craziness going on in her head. She glanced up quickly to see him looking up at the ceiling, lost in simple euphoria. For all he knew, she was simply focused on sucking his dick or perhaps what her weekend plans were looking like. Her thing with Greg was entirely casual, although the frequency with which she'd been blowing him lately certainly put him on a different level from most other boys she'd found herself being "friendly" to. There was one other guy whom she was hooking up with more regularly but that was different. Rachel grimaced again. Matt. She decided not to think about that either.

But beyond Matt and Greg, she'd certainly been making her presence felt lately. The past two months of her life had been such a strange mess and she didn't care to let her thoughts dwell on that story either. The only two constants were: Rebecca hated her, and she was sucking a lot of penises. The second thing could certainly be considered relative. Even during Rachel's "good" stretches, the amount of head she gave might eclipse half a high school career for some girls. It wasn't a secret how she operated, and she'd never intended it to be.

But the past two months had been a different animal. She'd seen more belt buckles and made more Ding! noises in her head than she'd ever had during such a time frame. It wasn't just the number of blowjobs she'd given, it was the number of different guys. She wasn't even sure how many she'd given it up to. Eight? Ten? In just half a semester. It was exceptional even for her.

She glanced up at Greg again as his fingers intertwined playfully through her ponytail. That number didn't even include guys like him. Guys she had already been with earlier on. She wondered if maybe that was why she'd been so willing to do him almost whenever he'd asked. At least with Greg (and sadly, Matt) there was a sense of comfort and familiarity. It wasn't just a one-off blowjob in some dude's truck or in a bathroom stall. As fucked up as it was, the couple of guys she was giving it to regularly were the closest things she had to a relationship. To intimacy. To feeling needed.

Another stab of cold shame and regret hit her as her thoughts again drifted back to the ultimate cause of her current, isolated hell. As much as she tried to fight the feelings away and fill the void with casual hookups, the memory of her undoing was always on the edges of her subconscious. It toyed with her, and while it let her alone every now and then, it always crept forward when it wanted and forced her to look at what she'd done.

As Rachel continued to slide her lips in and out, she began to lose control of her ability to keep everything down. She'd brought this torture on herself the day she'd walked willingly into Matt's basement and let everything spiral away. And while months had passed, and the acute agony of that day had faded into more of a dull pain, she still couldn't outrun the wreckage she'd left behind. Greg (or whoever happened to be standing in his place) served only as a temporary escape. A short reprieve from her pain where she could once again feel powerful and happy.

It was a drug.

She sighed and closed her eyes in memory.

And she'd become a full-on addict.

NEXT -- Chapter 1: Expectations

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Preludes Ch. 00: Prologue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 664 milliseconds