• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sorley's Hotel Ch. 02

Sorley's Hotel Ch. 02

Cassie Learns a Lesson

It's almost a full week since Cassie accepted Option B, total obedience to Mr Sorley. And so far, there has been no contact. Cassie is beginning to wonder if he has changed his mind, but she really hopes not. The more she thinks about Sorley's rules, his absolutely superior manner, his total dominance, the more she wants to bend over that huge office desk and submit like a dirty little slut.

But she has a job to do, so Cassie is working away in the hotel conference suite with a room full of staff for induction when Oliver, the bell boy, interrupts.

"Sorry Miss Summer. Mr Sorley says he wants to see you in penthouse room 1".

Cassie doesn't know what to expect as she sashays through the door. The penthouse bedroom is huge, with a custom made bed big enough for a football team and floor to ceiling windows with a breath taking view across the city skyline. But Cassie's breath is taken away by something else.

Mr Sorley is lying naked on the bed, and sitting astride him is another woman. Her beautiful tanned arse rocks back and forth as she fucks him slow and deep, his hands resting on her corseted waist. Cassie gasps, she'd hoped to have Sorley to herself, to show him that she was worth his attention.

"Stop", Sorley instructs the woman. The woman climbs off Sorley, lying back on the bed as he gets up and pulls on a heavy robe to cover his hard on glistening with her wet juices.

Mr Sorley turns to Cassie. "Do you remember the rules I gave to you?"

"Yes, sir." Cassie answers quickly, "But I was training the new interns and I couldn't just walk away and ..." His quick, sharp slap silences her.

"Your first assignment, Cassie, and you have failed twice. Kim will explain the rules again for you." The other woman is standing beside Sorley now, all stilettos and stockings, tight corset and red lips. Cassie recognises her from the staff, more used to seeing the attractive Japanese woman in a pink maid's pinny Cassie blushes from the realisation that a maid is about to tell her what to do.

"Come as soon as you are summoned is the first rule you have broken. Only say Yes Sir is the second. Do you remember?" Kim looks Cassie up and down, smiling slightly.

"Yes" Cassie answers and is about to follow with an explanation when she catches herself, "Yes, I remember". She can only stare at the floor.

"What are the consequences, Kim?" Sorley asks her. He's sitting now on one of the plush red velvet armchairs.

"She should be punished, sir. Disobedience and insolence should be swiftly punished".

Cassie bristles, how dare a maid suggest she is punished?

"Quite so, Kim" Mr Sorley nods agreement, "Cassie, for your lateness and the way you spoke to me you will be spanked. Kim will administer your punishment. You will do everything she says, and you will only answer her 'Yes, Domina'. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Sir". Cassie answers, angry tears pricking her eyes.

Kim has opened a tall wardrobe and Cassie sees that it is filled with various instruments of punishment and some of pleasure. She selects a riding crop, and swishes it dramatically through the air, slapping it hard against the wall. Cassie's eyes open wide and she bites her bottom lip. Kim laughs. "That would be rather unfair, I think, for a novice like you, Cassie".

Cassie sighs, relieved a little and also pissed off at the maid. She should be Miss Summer to the staff, not Cassie.

"I will use the paddle" Kim says, selecting a birch wood paddle with a polished wooden handle, "One stroke for each minute that you were late, and another for making excuses. I think you were fifteen minutes late. Do you agree?"

Cassie doesn't agree, but she can only answer "Yes, Domina".

"Strip to your underwear. Keep on your bra and your pants. Now." Kim stands beside Sorley and watches as Cassie unbuttons her silk blouse, revealing a new white lace bra that her nipples are already sticking through, erect with excitement. She unzips her knee length skirt and steps out, revealing glossy black holdups and a white lace g-string.

"Very nice, Cassie. Did dressing like this make you late?" Kim raises her manicured eyebrows.

"Yes, Domina" It's all Cassie can do to sound demure.

"Hmm." Kim is amused. "Bend over and hold your ankles."

Cassie does as she is told.

"Good." Kim strokes her bum with the paddle. "Bending like this makes your arse nice and tight. It will sting more when I spank you.

"On each stroke you will count, and you will say Thank You Domina. If you forget, I will start again from the beginning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Domina".

Cassie checks her balance, wiggling her bum a little at Mr Sorley, and squeals as the paddle sharply smacks her right cheek. Gasping she pants, "One, thank you, Domina".

The pain is shockingly sore, surprising Cassie, and it does sting. Kim doesn't pause, a second slap garners another squeal and an intake of breath. Cassie tips forward a little, losing her balance and falls to her knees.

"Get up" Kim snaps, "Resume your position" and Cassie quickly does as she's told, crimson with embarrassment.

Now Kim waits a beat, before emitting a short little laugh. "You are a foolish, disobedient little slut. You have not learned the lesson of compliance. I will start again."

"Fuck". The word is out of Cassie's mouth before she can stop it, annoyed at her own failure.

"Another stroke for that insolence, slut. Seventeen. Begin counting now".

Kim starts quick and hard, slapping Cassie's already sore, red cheeks with the paddle. Cassie struggles to keep up with the count, "One, Two, Three" and a quick gasp to say, "Thank you, Domina" before then next three strokes.

"Four, five, six, thank you, Domina" Tears sting Cassie's eyes as she pants for breath she feels her arse burn hot with the impact of the paddle. Both cheeks throb so Cassie can almost feel her heart pounding in the strain of her tight arse.

Now Kim aims lower, striking Cassie's bottom, evenly measuring strokes to the left and right. "Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten. Thank you, Domina." Cassie doesn't know if she can take it much longer, but there is no time to recover. "Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen. Thank you, Domina", She is sobbing now, tears spilling down her cheeks.

"Pause a little, Kim." Mr Sorley speaks slowly, "Tell me, are you enjoying this, Cassie?"

Cassie bites her lip, takes a deep breath, and answers, "Yes, Sir".

Mr Sorley laughs, "I don't think I believe her, Kim. Tell me, is she enjoying it the way you would?"

"Let me check, sir" Kim says, and pulls down Cassie's pretty white panties to her knees. Kim gently runs her hands over Cassie's bum, before inserting her cold index finger into Cassie's pussy. The domina pushes in deep and out and again. Cassie gasps, her pussy is soaking wet, and the cold touch makes her amazingly, unexpectedly horny. She is panting again now, for a different reason, hoping the domina will push harder, deeper, spread her pussy wider open, and stop with the paddle.

"Oh, yes, sir. The slut seems to be enjoying it quite well" Kim says, withdrawing the wet finger and licking it clean.

"I'll finish her, then" Cassie can see through her legs that Mr Sorley is standing now, taking the paddle from Kim.

The final three strokes with the paddle are harder and more brutal than Cassie would have thought possible. She screams out the count before finally gasping, "Thank you, sir".

"Stand up, Cassie. Have you learned your lesson?"

Straightening, Cassie wipes her eyes. Her mascara has run down her cheeks, and her flawless make up is ruined. "Yes, sir", she manages, feeling the heat in her cheeks throbbing in her arse, and realising she is amazingly wet and so horny she can hardly think.

Mr Sorley is stroking his hard on, and he goes to Kim and taking her hair in his hand tips her head back and kisses her. Cassie watches, her arse burning and her pussy wet, her nipples so hard they hurt. Fuck, she hopes he wants to use that cock on her.

"Both of you," Sorley says, "Bend over the end of the bed."

The girls follow his orders at once, side by side bending over the low wooden base of the big bed.

"Mmmm" Sorley growls. He's standing between the two, his cool hands stroking their bums.

Cassie breathes deeply as Mr Sorley pushes two fingers into her pussy, gently in and out. "You're both soaking" he says, "Good girls". Cassie realises he's fingering both of their cunts at once, one with each hand.

"I'm going to fuck both of you. Whoever makes me cum, wins the challenge. And the loser will pay a penalty".

Cassie straightens up, clenches her already tight pussy, and determines to win. She can't face another penalty.

When he says, "Starting with... Kim" Cassie's heart sinks, but she immediately feels her cunt being parted and fucked by something hard and smooth. It's the handle of the paddle, she realises, Mr Sorley is fucking her with the paddle, and Kim with his warm cock. Still, she is soaking wet and his deep, firm strokes are really making her moan.

"You like that, Cassie? Try this". Mr Sorley has swopped sides and now Cassie feels her wet cunt penetrated by Sorley's hard on. With each of his thrusts she tightens up, hoping he feels how sweet it is pushing into her, drawing slowly out. Cassie steals a glance at Kim beside her, her chest heaving in that corset and every time the paddle fucks her she gives a little squeal of delight.

Cassie is trying to figure out who is getting more cock time. She gets eight strokes before Sorley changes sides again. Now she counts paddle strokes, six with the solid, deep paddle. Maybe Sorley likes fucking her better than Kim. He's probably had Kim lots of times before, she's new and exciting, Cassie reasons. She copies Kim, oohing and ahhing with each stroke.

Now she is the one getting cock strokes, and they are delicious, hard and fill her tight pussy so well that the sounds she makes are louder and more desperate than before. She's so horny Cassie feels like she could cum with each stroke. Eight strokes again. She's definitely the favourite.

Cassie gets just five paddle strokes this time before Mr Sorley swops. And then one cock stroke, two, three, four and he stops. Just four. "Fuck" Cassie cries, frustrated. Sorley swiftly scalps her arse with the paddle, making Cassie yelp out with renewed pain. And she takes ten slow paddle strokes now as Mr Sorley mutters, "Mind your tongue, slut".

Now he swops again. He's taking his time, fucking Cassie slowly, pacing himself. Cassie is sure he feels more swollen, engorged, ready to cum. But she only gets four cock strokes.

Sorley swops sides. Cassie is fucked with the paddle again and now it's harder, faster, and beside her she can see Kim being rocked by Mr Sorley's swift cock strokes. Kim is squealing now, shouting yes with each stroke. Sorley has stopped fucking her with the paddle. He's concentrating on fucking Kim and Cassie knows now she is going to lose as Sorley joins in the shouting, crying "Fuck, fuck, fuck" as he stops thrusting into Kim and steps back.

He's panting, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he finally says, "Cassie turn around. Down on your hands and knees. Suck me clean".

So Cassie kneels and takes his still stiff cock in her mouth. She starts sucking on the tip, tasting the last drops of his seed still clinging to him, before using her tongue to lap at his shaft. Cassie can taste Kim's wet cunt juices as she takes him deep into her mouth now, swallowing his whole length as it softens. His cock is still big and hard enough to make her choke a little. She pulls back and sucks his balls into her mouth, sucking hard until they are dripping with her spit.

"Alright," Sorley says, "I'm done. Kim, on the bed, on your back. Cassie is going to lick you out and make you cum. You like that?"

"Yes, sir" Kim sounds delighted as she climbs onto the bed.

Cassie is shocked, this isn't fair. She is aching to cum, her clit longing to be touched, and now this, with a maid? But she knows that any expression of this dissatisfaction could lead to severe consequences, so she climbs on to the bed with Kim.

Cassie moves up the bed, thinking about where to start and how to achieve satisfaction quickly. Cassie kisses Kim, tasting her soft lips and gently pushing her tongue into Kim's mouth. Kim moans a little as Cassie takes her firm nipples between her fingers and pinches, nipping them hard enough to make the domina gasp. Then Cassie reaches lower, dragging her manicured nails down Kim's taught tummy, past her clit and finally stroking her soaking wet pussy.

Cassie pushes her fingers gently into the other woman's cunt, two fingers probing deep in and out of Kim. All the time she is aware of Sorley behind, watching the two ladies. Cassie wiggles her own ass, arching her back and showing off her own tight pussy, hoping Sorley can't resist slipping his hard cock in as she finger fucks the maid.

Kim groans, enjoying the attention. Cassie pulls her fingers out and licks them theatrically, letting Kim see her tongue lap the creamy juices off. Then she dips her head between Kim's legs pushes her tongue into the warm, wet cunt. It's soaking with Sorley's cum and sweet with the domina's own cream.

"Oohh", Kim sighs in delight as Cassie drags her tongue from her cunt up to the domina's clit. Cassie's mouth is wet with Sorley's cum and she laps with her tongue at Kim's clit, hearing the other woman moan deeply. This won't take long, Cassie thinks, and thrusts her arse out again for Sorley to see.

"Stop" Kim says, and Cassie sits up, exasperated.

"Does her ass look pretty from there, sir?" Kim asks Sorley.

"Mmm", Sorley agrees, "Nice and pink".

"Spank her arse", Kim says. "Spank it until the little slut makes me cum." And then she adds, "Sir".

Mr Sorley laughs, "Very well, Domina. This roles suits you. As you wish."

He lifts the paddle, and Cassie breathes deeply, wishing she hadn't stuck her ass out quite so much. OK then, she thinks, better make this quick.

Cassie pushes her tongue deep into Kim's cunt and as she sweeps it up towards Kim's clit she feels the paddle smack hard against her bottom.

"Aaaow" Cassie squeals, all the heat and pain flooding back at once. She's panting, her hot breath warming Kim's clit. Kim gasps in delight, and Cassie isn't sure whether it's from the breath or her cry or Sorley's enthusiasm. Cassie swirls her tongue around Kim's clit, hoping to finish this before she feels too many more strokes of the paddle.

Then she feels the searing pain of another stroke and cries out, but keeps licking Kim's clit, harder and faster than before. Another scalp with the paddle and Cassie is gasping in pain with every breath. She sucks the domina's clit, drawing it out before teasing it with quick, hard laps. And then she takes her index finger and slowly starts to swirl it round the other woman's tight wet arsehole.

Now Kim squeals, grabbing Cassie's hair in both her hands as her cunt bucks and pushes. Kim shouts, "fuck, fuck, yessss" as she cums hard again and again, and sinks back, gasping and laughing with the intense pleasure of it.

Cassie lies back on the bed too, breathing deeply. Job done, she thinks, now for fuck sake, someone make me cum too.

"Stand up". Mr Sorley is at the bottom of the bed in his robe.

Cassie gets off the bed and stands with her eyes down, "Yes, sir".

"Get dressed", Sorley instructs her.

Cassie looks around, tears of frustration stinging her eyes. Her blouse is on the floor so she pulls it on over the lacy white bra that never came off. She buttons it slowly, hoping Sorley will change his mind. Her nipples stick out through the silky shirt. She can't see her g-string anywhere, but finds her skirt and steps into it. As she pulls the tight material over her throbbing buttocks she realises she is going to feel this spanking for some time. Surely Mr Sorley can't send her away without even fucking her? Her pussy is too wet and she is too horny to just walk away.

"Do you want to cum?" Sorley asks, like he's read her mind.

"Oh yes, sir" Cassie almost faints with relief, smiling at him in delight.

"You will not cum. You will not touch yourself. You will stay right on the edge until I give you my permission to cum. Do you understand?"

Tears are running down Cassie's face, "Yes, sir" she manages to stutter.

"Put this round your wrist", Sorley hands Cassie a red elastic band and she slips it over her hand.

"Now every time you think about getting fucked, getting spanked, sucking my cock, or fingering Kim's cunt you are to snap that hard. And imagine it's my hand striking your soft, sweet arse. Understand?"

"Yes, sir", Cassie just wants to go now.

"Next time I send for you come immediately, without hesitation. Follow the rules, no mistakes. Now, Cassie, back to work."

"Yes, sir". Cassie makes her way to the penthouse door and out.

In the hotel corridor she gasps the perfumed air and wipes her eyes, hitting the button to call the lift. Stepping inside she realises just how bad she looks, hair messed up, make up smeared, mascara streaked, shirt tails out. And Cassie knows when the elevator doors open on the ground floor she will have to face the bell boy, the concierge, the receptionists, five check-in staff and fuck knows who else.

Cassie takes a deep breath. Oliver, the bell boy, is first on the scene. "Miss Summer", his eyes are wide, "Are you alright?"

"I wasn't very well, Oliver. Please fetch me some tea to my office." Cassie speaks to the boy in her most superior voice, and stalks off quickly. As she does, she can almost hear the staff rumour mill start to whisper in her wake.

Back in her office, Cassie sits in the big leather office chair, and feels her hot ass throb. She squirms and remembers just how fucking horny she is. And quickly snaps the elastic band on her wrist. Fuck, Cassie realises, her wrist is going to be bright red by the time Mr Sorley summons her again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sorley's Hotel Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds