• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The timid slave ch.1

The timid slave ch.1

I was leaving the party because I had had too much to drink. I usually could hold my liquor but somehow my head was heavy, my sight was groggy and my feet felt limp. So I said goodbye to my friends and left, my house was close anyway. I lived in a small town in the countryside. Everybody knew everybody and you felt safe so I was not worried I would not get home ok. But boy was I wrong.

The effects of the booze were getting stronger, and I had to sit down for a minute. I closed my eyes and then blacked out where I sat on the sidewalk. I felt someone touch me, was I dreaming? I opened my eyes, said

"Who, who is it?"

but my sight was groggy, I could not see anything but bright lights from the lightposts. I was lifted up, I could feel two persons lifting me up and putting me inside a car. I fell asleep again and woke up a few hours later.

When I woke up I saw spots, my head was so heavy and my mouth was dry. God, why did I drink so much? I lifted my hand to hold my head, but my hand didn't make it the whole way up, why? I opened my eyes, I focused my sight, I fought the groggyness. I was handcuffed! Handcuffed to the wall, sitting on the floor. Ok what the hell??? Why? Where was I? I didn't recognize anything here! It was a raw room, big enough to hold a kingsized bed, a table and a chair. I was happy too see I was fullydressed, but now the panic settled in. Why was I bound? I started screaming.

"Hello! Helloooo! Help! Can anybody hear me?"

I yelled for some time. Finally I heard footsteps, so I yelled louder.

"Please, I am in here!"

The door was opened by a key, so I thought to myself, this is the person that is holding me in here, only they would have the key. So I shut my mouth, drew my legs closer, went in the corner and as close as I could to the wall. The door opened up and I saw a person emerging the room. He was a tall man, not very athletic, but I could see he was a strong man, reminded me of the farmers from my town. He walked in and then stood still. He had a skimask on so I couldn't see his face, his hair or anything that would tell me who he was. Then I heard another set of footsteps, another man walked in, he was also tall but scrawny, he didn't seem like he was as strong as the first one but he was alot bigger then I was. I started shaking, sitting there balled up on the floor in the corner. Tears came to my eyes and I wanted to speak but my dry mouth and my panic wouldn't allow me to so I sat there, shaking like a little bunny. The skimasked men closed the door, crossed their arms and looked at me for what seemed like forever. I started crying, what was happening? I had never been so scared. The scrawny one took steps and came closer to me, I jumped and tried to move away but I was cornered. He bent down and looked at me and I could see his eyes, they were green and he was inspecting my face, I had to assume he was taking a closer look at my fear. I looked away. They didn't say anything and the scrawny one stood up, walked back and together they walked out and closed the door, without saying a word.

I cried, and cried and cried. Why was this happening to me? Why me? I wasn't typically beautiful. I had a couple of extra pounds on me and the boys in my town didn't really spend alot of time on me. That's not to say I didn't have a couple of guys hitting on me and I had a friend with benefits but that never made it to a relationship, because I didn't want it to be. I was only 22 and I was in no hurry to get hitched to a guy I didn't really love. Just so you have a mental picture of me, I had long brown hair, blue eyes and dimples. I had pretty big breasts, big brown nipples and a big bouncy behind. As I said, I had a couple of extra pounds on but the were mostly on my breasts and ass.

I calmed down, tried to sleep, slept for a few minutes here and then woke up, slept for an hour there and woke up screaming. I was sweating and I felt awful. And then, I had to pee. I tried to hold it in but the pressure was to much so I called out:

"Hello, please, I have to pee! Can you help me? Please!"

A few minutes later when I thougt I couldn't hold it in any longer I heard footsteps. Thank god! I waited and then they opened the door, both of them came in and the farmboy bent over next to me and unhandcuffed me. They both lifted me up to my feet, who were shaking from fear as was my whole body. I started breathing rapidly and looked at them. They paid me no attention but pulled me out of the room and into the corridor. There I could see I must have been in a basement and in the next room was a small toilet. They let me go in and then I saw that there was no door on this bathroom. I said:

"Please, don't look at me..."

But they crossed their arms and stared at me. I had no choice, I was about to burst, so I sobbed and drew my pants down to my ancles, sat down and let go. The feeling was amazing but when I looked up they were still staring at me. The humiliation was too much so I covered my face and tears came rolling down. I was interrupted when the farmboy kicked the door so I took the hint, wiped off, stood up and pulled my pants up. I stood still and then they dragged me into "my" room again, handcuffed me and locked the door. I fell asleep again.

My room had no windows and no clocks so I didn't know what time it was. When I woke up I scanned my room and the door and thought about what was to happen to me. I was getting hungry and my stomach growled. I heard footsteps and the door opened up. There they were, both of them and they came into my room, closed the door and sat down on the bed. They stared at me and I had to speak.

"Why am I here?"

They looked at me but said nothing.

"Please, tell me why I am here, what are you

going to do to me?"

Tears came to my eyes and I waited for answers but none came.

"Please, I am begging you... please tell me..."

And then I saw them look at each other. The farmboy stood up, took off his shirt and threw it at the door. Oh god. No. The scrawny one sat still. The farmboy came closer to me and looked me straight in the eyes. He seemed to be smiling and he reached out and touched my cheek, he held it in his hand and for a moment it felt nice, but then he slapped me, not hard but hard enough to tell me who was the boss. He stroke my cheak where he hit me and was so gentle, but then slapped me again. I let out a small cry. He did this again and again, gentle and slap, gentle and slap. Then I spoke:

"Please stop, what are you going to do to me? Please, don't, please..."

He went to his pocket and got the key to my handcuffs and let me loose. I crawled as far into my corner as possible but there was no escape. He stood up and spoke for the first time. His voice was commanding and deep:

"Stand up."

I looked at him and froze.

"I said, stand up, don't make me tell you things twice, it will not end good for you, I promise".

I believed him, so reluctantly I stood up and faced him.

"Good" he said. "Now, undress".

I looked at him, horrified.

"Please don't hurt me... please..."

He took a step closer and I cought my breath. He had told me once, I knew I would not want him to ask again, so I said:

"Sorry, I'm sorry..."

So I took my sweater off quickly and heard him command:

"Slowly".

So I let my sweater fall to the ground and went to take my pants and socks off. I saw him take a step back to look at me, humiliate me. Scrawny was sitting on the bed but his hand moved to his crotch and slowly he started rubbing his growing bulge. I stood there, panties, bra and t-shirt on and looked at farmerboy. He gestured me to continue so I took my t-shirt off and tossed it in the pile of clothes on the floor. I tried to hide my body but he cleared his throat so I knew I had to continue. But I couldn't. Tears rolled down my face.

"Continue!"

he said with force but I didn't move. He came up to me, reached out, got a hold on my hair and twisted my head back. I let out a cry, and he looked at me through his skimask and growled

"You are making me ask twice, and now you must be punished".

I closed my eyes, what had I done? Why didn't I comply? He dragged me to where scrawny was sitting, he then opened his legs, and farmboy forced me down on my knees and put my face in his lap. He let my hair go so I lifted my head up but then scrawny pushed it back down. Through his pants I could feel his dick, it was already pretty hard.

"Unzip me and pleasure me"

I closed my eyes, and whack! Farmboy had slapped me hard on my ass so I let out a yelp.

"Please don't make me do it"

I pleaded but to no awail, I was about to be raped, I knew that, I had no choice, well I had a choice. To behave and only be raped or misbehave and be brutally raped, hurt or possibly killed. I decided to try as best I could to behave. So I lifted my hands, unzipped his pants and pulled them and his briefs down. His cock jumped up from his briefs half hard, and even had some pre cum on his tip.

"Pleasure me... slave"

he then said. Slave... oh my god no. I admit I had thought about acting like a slave for my sexual partners but it never felt right. Saying sir or master or acting submissive wasn't really my thing and even when I tried I allways started laughing. Slave he said. Shakely I reached for his cock, grabbed it gently by the base and collected some saliva in my mouth. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I licked the tip and put the head of it in my mouth.

"Oh yeah"

I heard him say. I had been told in the past that I was an excellent cocksucker, and I took pride in it. It's not as easy as it looks you know. I started sucking it and he groaned. I felt his hands lift up and he put one on my hand that was holding his cock and the other one on my head, pushing down. He motioned me to jerk him off but it was too dry, so I took his cock out of my mouth and spat on my hand and started jerking him off. He gasped, I think he didn't expect that, I didn't either but it was a reflex. He pushed my head back down and now I was really sucking and jerking him off, a proper blowjob. He moaned and started to move his hips while he held my head down. His cock was now hard and reaching my gagging point. In one move he thrust his cock down my throat and I couldn't breathe. I gagged and gagged and he moaned loudly, shot his seed in my mouth and then relaxed. I took a breath and then he said

"Swallow it you little slut slave"

and I did. He fell back on the bed, spent and for a brief moment I had forgotten about farmboy.

Now he came to play. He was not gentle.

"I said you were to be punished, not pleased and that seemed a little too nice for you so now it is my turn, and I won't be nice, slave".

I opened my mouth to say

"Plea..." but was met with a slap, a hard one. I looked up and he slapped me again, hard and once more so hard that I fell to the floor. He grabbed my arm, raised me to my feet and threw me on the bed. Oh no, not now, not like this. He pushed me down on the bed and in a quick motion turned me up, my head to the side of the bed and let my head fall of the edge of the bed. Oh no, don't fuck my face! But then he let his pants down and before me was a hard dick, ready to do damage.

"Open your mouth slave and take your punishment"

he said. There was no escape so I opened my mouth and awaited his organ to enter. He came closer, rubbed his cock all over my face to taunt me and then slowly put it in my mouth.

"If I feel teeth I will hurt you, do you understand?"

I mumbled, because his cock was allready on my tongue.

"I take that as a yes"

he said, laughed and started pushing slowly in and out. Scrawny sat up and looked on. I tried to open wide and behave and he then started moving faster and with more force until he was roughly taking my face. I tried to push him away with my hands but he slapped me and pinched my nipples. I prayed, please let him finish quickly! And I was answered, soon his groans and moans got lower and he shot his load in my mouth. I had to swallow but some of it mixed with my saliva and ran down my face, to my eyes and in my hair. He took his cock out of my mouth and took a step back. I turned around, wiped the slime from my face and looked at them. I was so afraid. What now? Farmboy pulled up his pants and scrawny stood next to him.

"Get up and stand in the corner slave"

scrawny said. I did as asked. Farmboy let out a sigh and then said:

"Do you understand that you are ours now?"

I looked down.

"You are ours, you are a slave, a dirty fucktoy that will serve us and will not misbehave. If you misbehave you will be punished. Next punishment will not be as nice as this one, then you will suffer. Nobody knows where you are and this room is totally soundproof. There is nowhere to run and no one is coming to save you. If you want to stay alive you must obey our commands and please us, whenever and however we so choose. Do you understand?"

He said. It was alot to take in. I froze.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND SLAVE?"

I jumped,

"Yes, yeah I understand..."

They laughed and then scrawny said:

"You will address us as sir and master. I want

you to call me sir and you will call him master. Do you understand, slave?"

I nodded my head and said:

"Yes... sir. I understand, sir."

I couldn't belive my ears, but one has to do whatever to survive I thought.

"Now slave, undress, and don't even think about misbehaving"

said master and I hung my head down and started undressing my undergarments. First to go was my bra and then my panties. I let them fall on the floor but then sir said:

"Go down on all fours and bring me your bra, by using your mouth."

I bent down, got on fours and but the bra in my mouth. I crawled to sir and gave him my bra.

"Good slave, now turn around and fetch master your panties."

I turned slowly and then I realized. I was bearing my ass and pussy to them. I turned around and sat down, while holding my breasts.

"Now, fetch slave! NOW!"

master yelled at me and I knew I had no choice. I cried audibly now and got my panties and crawled like a dog to master. He got my panties, reached and grabbed my hair, dragged me to my corner and handcuffed me to the wall.

"Now think about how you can be the best damn sexslave there ever was while we get something to eat." Master said.

Eat. Oh my god, my stomach growled at the thought and I asked them as they got ready to leave me:

"Please, I am so hungry, can I get something to eat and drink? Please... sir... master"

I had hoped that me being so polite and using their names they would see pity on me but was met with the answer from sir:

"We control your life now, if we see fit you will get food and drink. You have to behave and obey to get luxuries like that and sadly you misbehaved today. So as an extra punishment for you, you will not get anything today. If you satisfy our needs tomorrow we will think about rewarding you. Good night slave"

He said and together they went out of the room, locked it and left me hungry, scared, alone and naked in my room. A slave... how did this happen to me?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The timid slave ch.1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 427 milliseconds