• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Alpha's Assassin Ch. 03

The Alpha's Assassin Ch. 03

•Bradley's POV•

Soon enough, the others and I returned to the Pack House.

During the ride back, Cameron kept talking about the Incident at the Strip Club. He couldn't seem to get it off of his mind. But neither could I.

My soon-to-be Mate had struck me to the Core. I was Craving to see her again. But it wasn't certain if I would see her again anytime soon.

"M..."

I said her Initial softly as I went inside, soon going into my Room. In my mind, all I could think of was her.

I wanted her desperately to be mine. Even though she was already destined to be.

I changed into some Gray Sweatpants, and a White Tank Top, with Black and White Nike socks.

I laid in my bed thinking about her. That soft Caramel skin, and her sexy, thick curves. The thought sent an instant rush of blood to my Manhood.

'We need our Mate.'

Maximus said, sadly.

'I know buddy, she will be with us soon.'

I responded back.

'How soon?'

He asked.

'It will be soon, I promise.'

I said, feeling Maximus' impatience for our Mate.

'Okay.'

Maximus said, retreating to the back of my mind. A soft knock came from the door.

"Come in."

I said irritatedly. More sexually frustrated then anything. And the fact that I was craving my Mate topped it off.

The door opens slowly, revealing my cousin Ricky, who's also my Head Beta of the Pack.

I sat up against the Headboard, looking to match my cousins Gaze.

"What?"

I asked, clearly annoyed.

"Uh, Alpha, there was a Rouge Attack while we were gone."

Ricky says, alerting my attention.

"How many Rogues this time?"

I questioned, looking in his eyes.

"20, Alpha."

He answered.

"Any injured?"

I asked, concerned now.

"None."

He replied back staring at me.

"Which wing?"

I asked. Lately, these Rogue Attacks have been increasing in numbers.

At first, they seemed random, but after they repeatedly kept attacking the East wing of the Pack territory, I began to question them.

"This time it was the West Wing. Which caught us off guard but, the Troops were fast enough to get there without any damage to any Pack Members ."

He stated.

'Hm...'

I thought in silence for a moment.

Why were these attacks becoming more in number? What do they want?

Or better yet, what are they looking for?

"Is that all?"

I asked, looking into space.

Gosh, this is all too much.

"Yes, that's all for now. But, what's up with you? Is it your Mate?"

He asked sitting at the end of the bed to face me.

"Yes it is, and I'm horny as hell."

I replied, putting my face in my hands.

"Well, I don't know what to say to the first one. But, I know I can help with the second one."

He said, Humor lacing in his voice.

I looked at him more irritatedly than I already was. And said,

"No need for the help with the second one. I prefer my Mates service, anyway."

"But you barely even know her. Besides the fact that she's an Assassin. You don't even know her name."

He said, with a worried facial expression.

"So what? She's MY Mate. Regardless if I know her or not. Plus, I'm trying to figure out a way where I can get in contact with her again. Can you have Mikey check every Hitman there is? To see if we can find her? Also, I want to double up on troops and twice as much training we do. Am I clear?"

I asked, looking to him to see his acknowledgement.

"Yes Alpha."

He said, as he bowed his head, getting up from the bed and walking to the door.

"Ricky?"

I called, stopping him from opening the door. He turned his attention back to me.

"I don't want anyone knowing that I have found my Mate. And don't EVER talk about my Mate, and your future Luna like that again. So what, I don't know who she is right now, but I will.

Do you understand?"

I asked, getting a bit aggressive.

My Wolf didn't like that he was talking about our Mate.

"Yes Alpha."

He bowed again.

"You're dismissed."

I said. He then walked out the room without another word.

I got under the covers, getting comfortable. Then she slipped into my thoughts again. Her luscious soft lips that I got to kiss. Her smell, so inviting to me. I just met her, and I miss her already.

I dozed off, to dream of our life together.

"My sweet M..."

I whispered quietly. Then I fell into a deep slumber.

^^^^^********^^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^^^

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Alpha's Assassin Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 394 milliseconds