• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Intruded and Blackmailed

Intruded and Blackmailed

It all began this one summer, a few months after I turned 19. I had just finished my first year of university in a small "university town", as they call it. I signed a house lease with 3 other friends for the next school year, and we had to pay rent for the four months of summer even if we weren't going to live there.

My three friends had all left for home; I was going to be living alone in the house all summer. The reason I stayed is because I couldn't find an ideal summer job back in my home city, so I decided to take advantage of the free house and avoid my parents. This total freedom was a dream come true — I could fuck my sissy self silly all summer!

It was just another regular Thursday morning, meaning I was practicing my daily sissy routine in my usual outfit. I was wearing a black, translucent mini tube dress that started at my chest and ended barely covering my ass. Underneath, I had my balls and clitty tucked away securely with a lacey red thong with the back pulled aside to reveal my sissy hole. I was also wearing a pair of shiny nude crotchless pantyhose, layered with a pair of black sheer stockings that had red stripes at the top to match my thong. With blindfolds on and headphones blasting sissy hypno videos, I was lost in my own world of pleasure. I was banging back against a 6" dildo suctioned to the wall, standing in my 5" red stilettos with my hands behind my back.

With all my senses deprived besides the burning pleasure in my sissy hole, I moaned as loudly as I wanted without a care. After about 20 minutes of this intense ass pounding, my little clitty could take no more and I felt cum shooting out and pooling up in my panties. Panting in sweat, I slowly leaned off the dildo and took off my blindfold.

To my surprise, I was greeted by bright daylight coming through my window — my curtains were open! It was quite dangerous considering I had just been fucking myself dry for 20 minutes next to my window; I guess the wind must have been quite strong and blew the curtains apart. I hadn't notice due to the blindfold and headphones, but I was glad nobody saw (or so I thought).

I walked up tentatively and peeked outside. Our house was across the street from a small, open park that was usually empty, especially on a Thursday morning when all the students were gone. To my dismay, there was one car parked across the street with a man inside. It was a fresh looking BMW beamer with dark tinted windows. I couldn't make him out too clearly, but it looked like he was just staring down at his phone, unaware of my presence. As I stood there pondering, he turned his head suddenly to look right at me, and it looked like he was smiling! I quickly closed my blinds and convinced myself to think nothing of it.

I spun around and dropped down to my knees, facing the dildo once again. I had made it part of my routine to always clean my dildo after use with my mouth. I licked and sucked the big rubber cock, and took it all in my mouth a few times to practice my deepthroating skills. I was only about two minutes in when I heard a knocking at the front door.

My heart skipped a beat and I quickly spat out the dildo from my mouth. Could it be the man in the car? I thought to myself. I was too afraid to peek out my curtains again, and I convinced myself there was no way it might actually be him. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of knocking again, this time it was louder and more aggressive. Without much time to think, I kicked off my heels and threw on my normal bathrobe to cover my outfit.

I rushed downstairs to the front door as the knocking became louder and louder without pause. Making sure to hide my stocking clad feet, I hid behind the door and cracked it open slightly to look out. I was greeted by a man who looked like he was in his late 30's. He had bright blue eyes, a clean shaven face, and stood many inches taller than me.

"Hi there." He said with a coy smile.

"Uhm...hi...how may I help you?" I tried to sound casual in tone, pretending as if I was just watching TV or something.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure everything was okay." Was his response.

"Uhm...what do you mean?" I asked, this time slightly more worried.

"I think you know what I mean. I saw some things happening here that were quite...unusual, wouldn't you say?"

His grin turned more menacing, and his eyes pierced right through my body. I glanced behind him to see if the car was still there, trying to confirm if it really was him. As if almost on queue, he suddenly pushed on door very hard and sent me back a few steps.

"Wh—what are you doing?" I panicked as I tried to regain my balance.

By now, he had already walked through the door and closed it shut behind him.

"Well, well, well...I think you have some explaining to do here." He said, staring down at my feet.

I looked down—and gasped in horror as I realized my fully-fashioned, stocking clad feet were on display.

"I...I was just...it's because..." I stammered as my face reddened in embarrassment. What other reason could I give to explain them? "What do you want from me? What are you doing in my house?" I demanded, this time trying to sound more aggressive and take back control.

"Well, I was just driving by on my way to work, when I noticed out of the corner of my eye. Someone was putting on a very naughty show through an open window." He snickered.

Oh god, I thought to myself, oh no, he really did see! By now, I was completely speechless. I felt like I was trapped in a dead end and I could not think of any way out. Seeing my absolute embarrassment and fear, he was quick to take advantage.

"I've got some very incriminating photos here that I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone to see." His face now had a devious smile, and he stared into me with confidence knowing that he now had full control.

I body froze up and my brain could barely process what was happening. Seeing that I obviously had nothing to respond with, he continued:

"So then, why don't we work something out? I have a feeling that you'd be pretty willing." He laughed a little.

"What do you want..." I whispered weakly.

"Well, I think you know what I want. Plus, isn't this something you'd always wanted anyways?" He asked with an evil grin.

I had been crossdressing for many, many years. Since I was a kid, I fell in love with hosiery and always secretly wore my mom's stockings, pantyhose, and sexy panties. As I got older, I delved deeper and began to dress fully using my mom's wardrobe, and practiced walking around the house in heels all day whenever my parents weren't home. When I was a teenager, I ordered a few things of my own online, including a few sex toys. For the past few years, I had just been dressing alone in secret, and trying to get the best pleasures that sex toys could give me. I frequently fantasized about being pummeled mercilessly, sucking off large juicy cocks, and having real cum shoot all over my face, body, and down my throat. However, fantasies are fantasies and I never thought I would be doing anything close to that in real life. In fact, I wasn't even sure if that's something I actually could get myself to do. Before I could think much further my thoughts were interrupted by this stranger in my house.

"Take off your robe." He snapped.

"Wh—what...?" Was all I could muster as I froze in fear.

"You heard me, I said take off your robe." His tone was harsher this time, instilling even more fear into me. With my arms wrapped tightly around, I just couldn't get myself to do it.

In one quick sudden motion he stepped forward and ripped the bathrobe off my body from my shoulders. My robe made an audible *plump* sound as it fell to the floor, revealing my full body. There I stood, wearing a slutty translucent tube dress with a visible dark patch around my groin area, and streaks of cum running down my layered nylon legs. I crossed my legs and covered my clitty with my hands, feeling deathly scared and vulnerable.

"My, my..." He commented. "You are quite something. Aren't you, little sissy?" Seeing that once again, I had nothing to respond with, he motioned for me to move:

"C'mon, let's go." He pointed to the the living room behind me.

I still could not move or speak. In fact, I couldn't even think straight in my head. I was so scared I just wished it was all a dream.

Losing his patience, he grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around. Out of nowhere, I felt a painful and audible slap on my left ass cheek, and the next thing I knew, I was being pushed towards the couches.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Intruded and Blackmailed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds