• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Irresistible Impulse

Irresistible Impulse

You can't get into trouble jogging, now can you? At least, not if you're a six foot plus man, heavily built, and fit enough to go jogging. I mean, who's going to bother me? No-one, that's who.

So there I was down at this large flora and fauna reserve that's nearby. Quite a large place, over two hundred hectare, and miles of tracks for those who want to hike or jog. I'd just pulled up behind another car that had the same destination, arriving when I did. I didn't get out of the car immediately, wanting to change into my running shoes.

There I was, in my running shoes and still not out of the car. Instead I was watching with interest the driver of the other car. A young lady of I'd say nineteen, going on twenty, had got out of the other car. A very attractive little thing in my opinion. She wasn't very tall, needing high heels to get past the five foot six mark, but what she has was very nicely arranged.

I can say she was nicely arranged because her figure was on display quite charmingly. She wore tight green shorts and what looked like a sporting top, one of those ones that double as top and bra. She wasn't over-endowed up top, but her bust-line was still quite generous for someone of her stature. The main reason I stayed in the car watching her was because she had a very trim little bottom, the sort of bottom that a man just naturally wants to pat. This was very much in evidence as she was bent over at the waist, doing some loosening up exercises, and that lovely little bottom was pointing right at me.

I waited until she jogged off, noting which track she took, then I took a different one. Admittedly, the two tracks joined for a while deeper in the bush, but then they split up in several ways. My track was a longer route to the first merging so I figured if I just took it easy she'd be past the intersection before I reached it and shortly after that she'd be off down one of a number of paths.

All I've got to say is that she must be a lazy jogger. I was quite close to the intersection when she went trotting past. I slowed a little more so that I wouldn't be crowding her and sort of ambled down the path. It was no hardship watching her bounce along, her bottom bouncing quite happily while those shorts clung with loving kindness.

A little further down there was a path leading off to the right and I decided I'd go that way. I eased over to the right and was heading for that track when she suddenly shot sideways and jogged down the track in front of me. Now a big man like me has a fair bit of momentum and we don't just swerve and go in a different direction. That's just asking for a sprained ankle or worse. I found myself following her down the new track.

It didn't go unnoticed, either. She gave me a nasty look over her shoulder and picked up her pace a bit. Still a bit slow for me but what the hell, the view was fine. At the next place the path split she took off to the left, picking up speed as she went. I stuck to the main path and figured that would be the last I saw of her, because she now had twice the distance to travel to reach the next place that the paths crossed. I'd be past that point long before she got anywhere near it.

Ever noticed how life laughs at you? I went down my path at my normal jogging rate which is a reasonable speed. I was just approaching the next intersection which was a five-way crossing of paths when she came hurtling out of the path she'd taken and damn near ran me over. She must have run full tilt the entire way to get here at the same time as me.

She wasn't happy to see me. She gave me a furious look and asked (demanded) that I stop following her. Somewhat unfair, I thought, as I'd been trying to shake her loose. She just kept putting herself in front of me and wiggling that delectable little bottom at me. I tried to explain but she wasn't interested in letting me get a word in. She was too busy telling me what my problem was and the problem with men generally. Ever seen a Chihuahua yapping at a Great Dane? The Chihuahua is all noise and action and the Great Dane just stands there looking quizzical. That's how I felt right then.

Where things really went wrong was when she started accusing me of evil intent. I might have had some interestingly lusty ideas about her but it wasn't as though I'd been trying to pick her up. She just kept putting herself in front of me. Now you have to consider the facts.

We were in the middle of a nature reserve and I hadn't seen anyone else around. As a matter of fact the only cars I'd seen in the parking area were hers and mine. It was a pleasant day and as I'd already observed, she was minimally dressed, very attractively so. She was being rude and abusive for a situation that was mainly her fault. If she'd just jogged along normally we'd have long since gone our separate ways. The last fact was a memory that was tickling my mind.

The five-way intersection we were on consisted of the two paths that we had come up and two paths that led even deeper into the reserve, albeit in different directions. The fifth path was different. It was just a short track that went into the trees and finished at a little picnic area. There was a table and bench and, if memory served me correctly, a nice little patch of grass on a slight hill.

I couldn't help myself. I just had this irresistible impulse to do something I knew I shouldn't but was going to do anyway.

I reached for her and my hand closed firmly around her elbow. She shut-up, startled.

"I was not following you," I told her decisively. "I was stalking you and now I've got you. Come on."

I started steering her down the short path. Not that she was going willingly. She tried to pull away but the Great Dane had picked up the Chihuahua and there was nothing it could do.

"Let me go or I will scream," came the expected promise.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I told her. "If anyone is within earshot they would thing it was a bird squawking. It would also have some very disagreeable consequences."

Would it ever. If she screamed I'd be letting her go and running just as fast as I could back to my car and I've always found running to be a disagreeable consequence. Jogging was OK, but running? No thanks.

We passed down the track and emerged in the little picnic area where I promptly steered her down to the ground so she was lying on that little grassy area. I let her go and started undoing her shorts. It didn't take much to undo them. I simply flicked a few buttons and it was done. Then I pulled them and her panties down.

Naturally she tried to stop me, grabbing hold of her shorts and swearing at me.

"Listen, woman," I said with a sigh. "If you hang onto them too tightly they could get torn and I'm sure you don't want that to happen. They look as though they're quite comfortable shorts. They are coming off so you might as well let them go."

I gave a slightly harder tug and twitched them out of her grasp and slowly pulled them down. I took my time, just easing them down. So much more reassuring to her than if I'd just ripped them off her. The result was the same, with me tossing shorts and panties to the side, leaving her with her hands cupped over her privates, blushing and glaring.

Taking her ankles I moved her legs apart, encountering only token resistance. Kneeling between her thighs I dropped my trousers and jocks, revealing my intentions.

"God, you're a monster," she said in a little voice, an accusation I promptly denied.

"Oh, come on. It's not that large. Just average, I'd say," I pointed out.

"I was talking about you, not that little thing," she snarled at me.

"That hurts," I said. "Disparaging his manly attributes really get to a man. Move your hands away."

I didn't really expect her to move her hands and I was reaching for them even as I asked her to. I put her arms firmly to either side of her and let her go, raising a warning finger when she went to cover herself again. She relaxed and lay there, fuming.

I relaxed and waited, not trying to touch her yet. After a while she got fed up with the waiting.

"Well?" she demanded. "What are you waiting for?"

"You're not ready to take me yet and it might hurt you if I tried. You know what's coming and your body is adjusting and preparing for it but you're not quite ready. I'll wait."

"What are you talking about? I'm never going to be ready for you!"

"Don't be silly. It's just human nature. Look."

I took hold of her top and pushed it up over her breasts, breasts that were just as nice as I'd thought they would be.

"See," I said, lightly touching a nipple. "Pouting and wanting attention, both of them. I'm keeping an eye on your pussy. It's flushed and swollen but not yet demanding to be touched. Won't be long though."

To help her pass the time I took her top right off so she was nicely naked. I also caressed her breasts, feeling them swell slightly under my touch. Deciding the time was right I started stroking the head of my cock along her slit, rubbing against her labia. It only took a moment or two and they were pursing, her inner lips puffing up and seeking the same attention.

Time to get to work, I decided. I eased her lips apart, ignoring her comments, and edged between them and pushed in a little way. I held it like that for a few moments, the only part of me really touching her the head of my cock inside her. She was waiting nervously for the rest of the action but I wasn't in a hurry. I pushed in a little bit further and then eased back again. She flinched a little when I went in but relaxed as I pulled straight back out.

I kept that up, moving in a little, back a little. The difference being that the 'in a little' was always just a bit further than the 'out a little', resulting in me slowing sinking in deeper and deeper. Taking my time this way also had another advantage. Instead of panicking as I drove into her my little friend found herself beguiled into moving with me.

Now that I was taking her properly I found time to cup her breasts, stroking them and rubbing her nipples. She gave a muffled little sound when I did so, a stunned realisation crossing her face as it finally dawned on her that I was not only fully inside her but she was cooperating while I took her, her hips pushing up firmly to meet my thrusts.

She faltered for a moment when she caught on but apart from giving me a furious look didn't stop. I didn't gloat or try to rub it in. I just kept on doing my best to drive her out of her mind with pleasure. Now that she was moving with me I built up the speed a little, pleased to find her continuing to match my actions. With a nice rhythm established I set to work to see how long I could keep it going.

I thrust happily into her tight wet body, feeling her clinging to me. With each thrust I tweaked her nipples or stroked her breasts, letting sensations from both areas spread and merge. Her breathing was coming a lot harder and it seemed that she would soon be ready to climax, so I slowed down. Just a little, but enough to stop her boiling over.

In a little while I picked up the tempo again, watching as her anticipation built. It was almost a shame to disappoint her, but a subtle change of pace ensured that I did. One can only pull that trick a couple of times before the woman catches on and they can get quite snarky when they realise they're being played. It was time to wrap things up.

Next time she was breathing hard and expectant I started moving more strongly, driving in hard, dominating her. She was gasping loudly, expectancy in her tones as she made some funny noises, and then she gave a huge gasp and yowled something indecipherable as her climax hit her, washing through her, leaving her shuddering and shaking.

I wasn't backward about letting my own climax go. Why should she have all the fun? The way she was clinging to me she understood this, holding me tight to her while I blew my load.

She was totally relaxed, just lying on the grass as though having collapsed there. Being made of sterner stuff I was already on my feet, doing up my trousers.

"You were magnificent," I told her. "However, as much as I would like to stay here and play with you for a bit longer I feel I should continue my jogging. One must keep fit, you know."

She gave me a glare but her heart wasn't really in it. Maybe once she'd gathered herself together and built up a nice little case of indignation she'd be able to put more life into it, but right now the totally relaxed state of her body inhibited. I gave her a cheery wave and trotted off.

Once I reached the five-way intersection I turned towards the park entrance and stepped up my pace. Not running, but jogging at a fair rate, and making sure I took all the shortest paths. By the time she made it to the parking area I was going to be long gone, just in case she felt hard done by. You can never tell with women. They can get insulted over the least little thing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Irresistible Impulse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds