• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bike Ride Ch. 01

Bike Ride Ch. 01

12

This is the first chapter of three stories that are related. The idea for this story happened when a friend of mine bought a Harley trike from a guy and my wife thought it was a neat machine. From there my warped mind took over and here we are.

This story is like the rest of my stories in that I do not write them with much descriptive sex in them. I like to think that my style is more of describing the chase, than the actual catch. It is just a quirk I have. It's sort of like those old time radio shows where you have to use a lot of imagination. This story should have enough facts for you to use your imagination to fill it in though.

I like the constructive criticism comments I get back from readers because I learn from them. The slash and burn comments will be deleted as soon as I see them because they are meaningless and a waste of time both yours and mine.

******

I had been out riding my trike, a.k.a. my pride and joy. Just about everyone I knew understood how much I liked that machine. After all I bragged about its merits every chance I could, to whomever would stand around long enough to listen. It was originally a Honda Goldwing, but I was getting on in years and paid more than a few dollars to have it altered into a trike for easier riding. I know it probably would have been less of a problem to just sell it and buy a new trike but I liked that bike.

Once it was altered I loved riding that machine and was on it every chance I got. One day I was close to Bill's so I decided to stop in and shoot the breeze for a while. We had a good visit and as I was going to leave his wife Celia came home from shopping. We exchanged pleasantries and she went into the house to put away the groceries she had picked up.

I headed for home and was thinking it gets kind of lonesome riding by myself and it sure would be nice to have someone on the back of the bike to keep me company. My wife Darla, called the trike death on wheels and she wouldn't get on that machine for love or money. At least she never said anything when I took off on it and I did that at every opportunity.

Come to think about it, the last few years of living with Darla was getting to be a sore spot for me. She had changed over the years. It seemed the last few years she was vying for the president of the prude association. There was a time she used to be pretty adventurous and real hot in the bedroom. Back then she was always willing to try new things to get sexual thrills. We had even swapped with Bill and Celia for a year or two and had a few threesomes with other friends, both male and female which made those years pretty hot. Unfortunately, that thrill-seeking girl was gone now, and the bedroom romps with me were few and far between.

Anyway a week after being at Bill's place he called and we made arrangements to meet for a coffee and catch up again. We exchanged the usual bull shit and masculine bragging about our exploits over coffee at the donut shop. One thing led to another and he informed me that while I was over visiting him the other day that when Celia had come home, she noticed my shiny trike parked out front of their house and she thought it was a nice machine. She even commented that the rear seat looked a lot more comfortable to ride on for longer distances than on the back the Harleys that Bill used to have.

On the way home my mind went off on a tangent. I was daydreaming wondering to myself that seeing as how Celia liked the looks of my trike, maybe I could get her to go on a road trip with me. If she did come with me I might be able to ride the bike, plus ride her too. Yeah I know, fantasies right, but in my mind I was thinking about the possibilities, and those thoughts were giving me a hard on.

With that thought in my head I just had to wonder if Bill would let me borrow his wife so I had someone to talk to, and maybe more while I rode. After all he was just as disappointed as I was Darla stopped our swapping wives. I remembered how the two of us after a swap session would describe to each other about our wife's exploits with the other guy.

Since those days the two of us had always talked back and forth what we would do to each others wives given the chance to experiment with them again. Hell we both knew if we could manage it we would gladly get back into the swinging game again.

The next time I was over at Bills I took a chance and asked him if he would mind if Celia came riding on a day trip with me. He told me he didn't mind, and would like some time by himself.

I teased him by saying, "You might be sorry if she does come for a ride with me, after all once she spreads her legs to get on the back of the trike she just might keep them spread for me."

Bill laughed as he replied, "If she does you might as well go for it. She always gets hotter than a firecracker when someone flirts with her and I get fantastic sex out of it later. So if you get lucky I should be good for a month's hot sex."

"Sounds like I have to ask her if she wants to ride." Just then Celia came in the back door and she must have heard the last comment because she asked, "Ride what?"

I turned to look at her and said, "I heard you liked the looks of my trike and was wondering if you would be interested in going for a ride with me."

"Sounds like fun but I can't today," she says, "I'm busy right now and have to go to moms, so maybe some other time when I'm not busy."

That sounded good to me. After all she didn't say no, so I jumped right in and said, "Sounds good. Are you up for a trip on Saturday? It's supposed to be nice and I haven't had a chance this year to hit the highway for a day trip. We could make a day of it and explore the highways to the east."

She thought for a minute then stated, "Well I don't have anything planned." She turned to Bill and asked, "Do you have anything planed for us this Saturday?"

Bill Replied, "No nothing. If you want to go for a ride it's OK with me, I was thinking of straightening out the garage this weekend so if you want to take off, have fun."

Celia turned to me with a smile and says, "Sounds like a date what should I bring?"

"Just wear a good windbreaker for the morning chill and maybe some shorts and warm weather clothes for when it warms up, and of course a smile. I'll bring some picnic stuff." I added. "I'll come around about eight and we can head off."

Come Saturday morning I pulled up at their place and they are just finishing with breakfast. After some small talk Celia heads off to get her windbreaker and stuff. I took that time to ask Bill, "Are you sure about this? After all you must know I plan on trying to get in her pants."

"Yeah go for it. If you get lucky enjoy yourself. We haven't had any fun like this in years and who knows where it will lead."

I had packed stuff for a picnic in the trunk on the back of the trike and we added Celia's stuff. That's when in a sexy teasing voice, I asked her, "Are you ready to spread your legs". I paused then added, "To ride down the highway." Everyone knew I was joking and chuckled, but I was hoping that comment would plant the seed of an idea in her mind.

She always could think on her feet and she replied in that same sexy teasing voice, "Just how wide and long do you expect me to spread my legs." Everyone laughed at that.

We said good bye to Bill and hit the highway. I had some slow jazz playing on the headphones as we talked on the helmet intercoms I had installed over the winter. At least with the intercom we don't have to yell back and forth to each other. We talked about day to day things, and after a half hour I asked her if she was enjoying the ride.

Her enthusiastic response was, "I've never been on a trike before this has a real smooth ride. It's so much different than on the back of a Harley. The fresh air is great, and from this seat you can see everything so much better. This is a blast."

Without even looking I could tell she had a smile on her face and was indeed enjoying this experience. Two hours later we stopped for gas and it was warm enough to take off the jackets. Celia was wearing a bikini top under the jacket and she also took off her sweat pants and was wearing shorts under them. I stored the clothes in the trunk behind the seat with the rest of the stuff.

I also adjusted the rear seat. This was an extra when I converted the machine. The seat could raise and lower about six inches so on good days you could raise it so the passenger could see better and on poor days you could lower it so the passenger was protected from the wind more. The seat was also firmer when raised, and you could feel the vibrations of the machine more. So having done that, off we went again.

The conversation flowed and I could feel Celia doing a bit of wiggling behind me. I was sure it was because she could feel the vibrations of the machine in her pussy now, so I turned the conversation a bit more on the flirty side.

I took the opportunity to inform her, "I found after riding for a bit I always found that the vibrations became more noticeable.

She replied, "I noticed. Is that why you like motorbikes?"

"Well, it is an added bonus to riding a bike, and I kind of like it."

"I bet you do. Have you ever had to stop and get relief?"

"Why. Are you getting turned on or something?"

She never said anything so to answer her question about stopping to relieve myself I said, "Yes I have had to stop a few times. I've found that this machine may be more expensive than a vibrator but it feels a lot better... Are you still enjoying the ride or do you want to stop and get relief?"

"Jesus you are a dirty old man. I'm enjoying this to much right now, maybe later."

That word "later" brought a smile to my face and I wondered just what she meant by that.

"OK. If that's how you feel we'll go for another half hour. I know a good spot ahead where we can have our picnic."

I was patting myself on the back for planning this. I knew after her last comment the bike ride was a good idea. Those vibrations should have her turned on enough that if I played my cards right she would be receptive to my advances and I should be able to get lucky.

So we kept riding and a few times I felt her knees, which were on both sides of me squeeze me a bit more than regular, and there was some more squirming so I figured she was getting off on the vibrations. It's times like this I wish I had got a Harley because they vibrate more.

I had been this way a few times and knew the route quite well. Beside the highway there was this old farmstead that had been abandoned years ago. The house was gone and all there was left to show there had been anything there was a couple of row of trees that had been planted as a windbreak on two sides of the site. So that's where I stopped and we pulled out the picnic stuff.

I had some sandwiches, a few other treats and a couple of bottles of this fruity sparkling wine I knew she liked. We ate and talked and had a good time and because I was driving I didn't drink to much but she did. After we drank the first bottle of wine, I flirted a bit with her and the conversation had some undertones of a sexual nature that seemed to get more risqué as time went on. I got her to even admit she had enjoyed the vibrations. Just then she was going to take a drink of wine and a wasp flew by. She instinctively tried to swat it away but all she managed to do was splash wine all over her bikini top.

Being chivalrous I tried to wipe it off which started me on the way to getting a hard on. The top was so wet there was nothing I could do but offer to hang it in the trees to dry which added strength to my now hardening cock.

She did surprise me and took off that top and handed it to me to hang up which completed my cock getting hard.

Celia noticed my situation and teased me, "You must be pretty desperate if you get turned on by looking at a middle aged, out of shape women's tits."

I countered that comment by telling her, "You may be middle aged but your tits still looked pretty good and even at our ages they still looked like they would be fun to play with.

She remarked, "Look I'm topless, there should be a level playing field and you should be topless too."

You understand I only took off my shirt to appease her. While taking off my shirt I was thinking I was half way to getting in her pants, and if things kept going like they were I would be sampling her body like I had hoped would happen.

The conversation turned even more sexual than it had been as I sat down a lot closer to her than I had been. I took out the container of strawberries I had for desert and spread some whipped cream from a spray can on them as we flirted back and forth. Without either of us thinking about it some small touches were being exchanged and the longer we sat close to each other those touches lingered longer and longer. We were enjoying the fresh strawberries when feeling mischievous I put my finger in the whipped cream and quickly dabbed it on her nipple.

That started a bit of a whipped cream fight which had the two of us wresting around on the grass. I realized Celia's inhibitions had been lowered by having almost a bottle and a half of wine which in the past had always lowered her inhibitions. She wasn't fighting me off as hard as she could have, and I managed to pin her arms above her head. She was doing more laughing than objecting as I dabbed some more whipped cream on her nipples.

I then told her, "I think after all that I just have to lick that whipped cream off your tits."

Her answer was to push her tits up at me and say, "Go for it big guy, suck them good and clean."

I quickly sucked up the whipped cream on her nipples and I couldn't help myself as I got carried away sucking and aggressively went after those nipples. That got her body wiggling under me. I remembered she had sensitive nipples so I really sucked hard."

I then gave her a passion filled kiss and the two of us played duelling tongues for a while. The second kiss was a scorcher as she tried to suck my tongue out of my mouth. We broke the kiss and the two of us were breathing heavy and I soon had one hand rubbing Celia's tits and the other going under her shorts and poking her pussy. I pulled her shorts off and immediately dove into her cunt licking and sucking. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could, then moved up to her clit where I gave that nub a good working over. She was moaning and lifting her hips up thrusting her dripping pussy into my face

It wasn't long until her body was writhing as she came. I kept up the tongue work and was determined to get her off even harder the second time. While licking her clit I shoved two fingers in her and tried to reach her G spot. I must have found it for she started screaming. Her nectar was sweet as honey just the way I remembered she tasted. I'm sure I didn't disappoint her since it wasn't long until her body thrashed about as she came violently.

She laid there panting for a bit and after she got herself composed a bit she rolled me on my back and pulled my pants off and told me it was my turn and she literally swallowed my whole cock in an instant. God she was good. It seemed every time I was coming close to filling her mouth with cum she slowed down and gripped the base of my cock so it stopped me from cumming. When she did allow me to cum she had her lips around the base of my cock and I'm sure the head was in her throat. Cum! Jesus I had never felt anything like it. I was sure the head of my cock exploded as my hot cum shot into her throat like a missile. She took it like a trouper and not a single drop escaped.

Believe me it took me a while to recuperate from that and the two of us lay on our blanket and flirted some more. Celia informed me that the day was indeed a good day and she had enjoyed the new experiences plus the oral sex had been fantastic.

That's when I told her that the day wasn't done yet and there was one more first experience she should have that day. I offered to teach her how to drive the trike. That made her day and she got excited all over. We got up and still nude went over to the trike and she sat in the front seat as I explained and showed her all the controls. She fired it up and did a few slow circles learning everything. When she had the hang of things I told her to put on the helmet and let's hit the highway for a bit.

She wondered about putting on some clothes but I reassured her, "This stretch of road doesn't have anyone nearer than twenty-five miles and about the only traffic along here would be at night. Besides naked bike riding was an event that just has to be experienced."

I also told her, "At least with the new wind screen you don't have to worry about bugs hitting you."

I climbed on behind her and we headed out. Celia was tentative at first but was doing OK. Soon she was going the speed limit and she was happier than a two peckered owl in hooting season. She loved the thrill of being able to control the bike, and she excitedly told me she had never felt anything like the sensation of the wind sliding over her naked body and the sun warming her. She also disclosed to me the thrill of doing something so daring and sexually immoral as riding around naked as a jay bird was very stimulating.

The temptation of knowing she was topless and that she was sitting in front of me with those tits poking into the wind I couldn't resist and impulsively I reached around her with my two hands and felt up her tits. Those tits just felt too good to stop feeling her up, and besides she never told me to quit. As a matter of fact, she was moaning softly.

After we turned around and headed back to the lunch site she was still like a little kid in her eagerness to explore this new thing that was happening to her. Because she was so happy I took one hand off her tit and moved it down to her pussy. That almost got us in the ditch but my finger slipped in without resistance.

I had a raging hard on the whole drive back and Celia was having a hard time driving but we managed to make it back to the picnic site and when she turned off the motor the two of us ripped off our helmets and desperately raped each other.

Talk about total unrestrained passion. We went at each other like animals in our lust to achieve an orgasm. It was a frenzied battle and it wasn't gentle in any way as we fought for release. Wild doesn't begin to describe what we were doing. We both were tossing each other about and the teeth and claws that were used a lot just spurred us on. I had never had such unrestrained passion assail me like that, but her actions drove me on to give as good as I got.

Using each others bodies as relentlessly as we had was very intense, and I'm sure two tigers never were this aggressive fucking. Celia had multiple orgasms and I came harder than I ever had done. Because of the uncontrolled passion my cock refused to lose its hardness. I figured if my cock was hard and her pussy was wet it must be time to party again. God the two of us couldn't get anymore vigorous in our actions and we fucked like maniacs rolling around in the grass. That time as we both came we both sounded like some wounded animal screaming.

To top off the day just before we decided to head home we did it once more. This time it was a lot more like making love and not the desperate fucking we had done earlier. Slowly and gently my cock was sliding back and forth in her pussy. It seemed like we were coupled for hours and when her cunt gripped my cock so tight it took me along with her. It felt like I would not stop cumming, I felt throb after throb from my cock as I filled her pussy again.

We were totally drained and just lay there for a half hour. That gave us time to talk and Celia informed me that there was nothing that could top our day and there had been so many new things she experienced she didn't know of anything that could beat it. I admitted that today with her was the absolute best and I had never cum four times in one afternoon in my life and it was because of her wild carefree attitude I did that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bike Ride Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 341 milliseconds