• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Henhouse Ch. 02

Henhouse Ch. 02

123

If you read my first story ‘Henhouse', then you know how I became a widower landlord of a boarding house for college girls. And, how I also installed cameras in their group shower room, so I could video tape them, naked! This story is a continuation, and takes place during the third year of operation.

The school year was off to a good start, classes had just started to be a grind. The weather was finally beginning to change over to autumn, my favorite time of the year. And, more importantly, the girl's tan lines hadn't started fading yet!

This past summer I had completed several projects on the house, I had updated one of my spy cameras to a remote controlled, variable zoom lens, for extreme close-ups. I had consolidated my favorite shower scenes onto about ten tapes, and destroyed the rest. I had also established an exercise room in the basement, complete with hot tub!

I had managed already, to watch all but one girl, taking a shower, close up! Debbie, one of the new tenants, never seemed to shower at the house. She was on several athletic teams, and always showered at the school. Even on week ends, she showered after her soccer game, or basketball practice. I thought I might never see this well-defined blonde naked, and it bothered me. Just from looking at her, fully dressed, I knew she must have a beautiful, iron hard ass!

Debbie was always friendly and cheerful, whenever she talked to me. I had even enjoyed attending some of her games to show support, and watch her tits and ass cheeks bounce! She had often commented on how nice it was to have an exercise room in the house. I was anticipating many erotic showers, when team sports finally ended.

One activity that I was just starting back into, since the death of my wife, was bow hunting for deer. I had placed a target in the back yard, behind the garage. I only practiced during the day, so the girls wouldn't see me. I was afraid they might be anti-hunting or annoyed to think I could be so barbaric. As it turned out, I shouldn't have worried.

On a Thursday evening, Debbie came down to my Living room to talk to me. I invited her in and offered her something to drink. She accepted the Iced tea I poured, which she sipped before I asked what was on her mind. I noticed that she hadn't closed the door to the communal dining area, so it probably wasn't as serious as it might have been.

"I take walks out back in the woods whenever I can, and noticed you have an archery target." She stated as a matter of fact. I watched her for any hint to her feelings about hurting poor defenseless animals, but saw nothing. "Do you hunt?" She asked. Now I would find out.

"Yes, I'm just starting back into it ... since ... uh, my wife died." I told her, with more of a catch in my throat than I thought I might have. "Do you object to hunting?" I asked.

"No!" She blurted. "I .. Well .. I wondered if I could use your target to practice on." I relaxed a little and asked if she was on the archery team too. She giggled a cute little laugh that I had never noticed before, which I liked very much. "No ... uh, I don't think the college has an archery team. Do they?" Before I could even form an answer, she continued. "No, I hunt too." She said. "And, I'm a resident of this state now, so I was hoping to get in some hunting between Soccer and Basketball." It was my turn to be a little surprised that a college girl hunted!

She told me how being raised in a family of three boys and an avid outdoors man of a father, she was very into hunting! We soon found ourselves immersed in discussions about the various equipment and bow poundage. When we finally noticed the time, it was almost midnight. Debbie said she had to study a little more, than she would need to get to bed. I had some nasty thoughts about her in bed ... with me! I stayed up for another hour, and skimmed through the latest shower recordings. I had to masturbate before I could get to sleep that night.

After that, Debbie and I became quite chummy, target practicing and talking hunting. It was very enjoyable to watch her shoot, her quiver clenched about her firm waist, with her hips rotated forward, as she concentrated on her form! She caught me staring at her tight, bubble butt a few times and just smiled. She was a very good shot with her bow, and I wondered how good she was in other areas.

I was surprised when she asked about going hunting with me. I told her I had permission to hunt on a friends property, but usually camped out for a few days while I hunted, since it was almost a two hour drive. She said she enjoyed camping, but didn't have all of her camping gear with her, just her sleeping bag. I mentioned that I had a camper for my pick-up, but it only had one bed. She giggled, and said if I promised to keep my sleeping bag zipped up, she had no problem with that arrangement. I had some more nasty thoughts, thinking about sleeping beside Debbie.

We made plans to go the first week-end of the season, since Debbie didn't have any commitments to her teams. During the drive, we talked about school and hunting mostly, arriving about three in the afternoon at my friend's house. John, who is partially disabled, walked out unsteadily, to meet us and did a double take when he saw Debbie. I introduced everyone and we went inside John's house for coffee. It was about five when I said we needed to get moving, since the camping area was two miles into the woods yet. The camping site was actually where another cabin had burnt down many years ago. John had a panel box installed on the power pole so electricity was available, it made a great place to camp.

With the dense trees and the setting sun, it was getting dark before we had the camper leveled and arranged for sleeping. I started gathering wood for a campfire as Debbie finished straightening up inside the camper. When I got back, she took right over on making the fire and had the lawn chairs set out. We were chatting around the fire, when John drove up.

Debbie stood up and offered her chair to him, saying she needed to visit the little girls part of the woods. I noticed John's smile as Debbie slipped into the woods with a flashlight.

"That is a very pretty girl there." He said to me, still smiling. I agreed, without looking after her, or John. "Uh ... are you, well ... you know ... ah, like sleeping together?" He asked, with a now serious look on his face. When I nodded, he damn near fell out of his seat!

"What!" He asked sharply. I explained about the sleeping arrangements, how we would sleep in the same bed just separate sleeping bags. "Oh." He said softly. "I would love to be laying next to her right now, if you know what I mean!" I too thought about Debbie squatting in the woods, her bare ass hanging out in the breeze! We managed to get on more civil subjects, before she returned, dragging a dead tree.

"You're quite a hunter!" John kidded her. "Not gone five minutes, and already dragging in something dead." Debbie giggled as she dropped the tree near the fire.

"It made me mad, almost pissed off, you could say." She said as she stretched, showing her tits nicely! "I was leaning back against it, and it fell over! Damn near peed all over myself!" She stated as she gave the tree a half hearted kick.

I laughed, as John stared open mouthed, imagining Debbie sprawled out in the woods, with her pants and panties bunched around her ankles! Finally, he chuckled, then laughed along with us, still watching her closely. We settled in to talking about hunting and places to hunt. I had told Debbie before that I didn't go out hunting in the morning anymore, just evenings. So, John and I gave her good directions to a good spot to sit in the morning. As it got quite late, I told Debbie she could go get ready for bed first, and I would be in shortly. John stared past me, staring at the camper, as Debbie moved about inside.

"She just pulled her shirt off!" Croaked John, as he studied the light shining on the closed curtain. "Oh god, now the bra!" "Drat!" "She turned away, I didn't see any titty!" "Oh, too bad Mike, she pulled on a long T-shirt." "Show's over!" He said as the light went out.

I told John to take it easy, he might give himself a heart attack. He was actually breathing heavy, as he grinned toward the camper. I smiled at him and we then talked about old times and our departed wives. It started to get colder as the fire died down and John got up to leave. I told John I needed to visit the big boys part of the woods, which got him smiling again.

John had left before I got back, so I opened the camper and slipped inside. The light inside was mounted on a retractable cord reel, which made it easy to use to find stuff and keep it from shining on a person sleeping in the bunk. I had it pulled way down so I could see to walk around and place my shoes and clothing out of the way. I noticed Debbie's clothing neatly piled on top of her boots, her bra right on top! I was tempted to pick it up and sniff it, but was afraid she might catch me. I stripped down to my underwear, then tilted the light, so as to see where my sleeping bag was located. Debbie was far ahead in the bunk, with my bag spread out nearest me. As I crawled up into the bunk, she stirred and said hello.

I quickly slid inside my sleeping bag, so she wouldn't notice my half hard dick from thinking about her bra on the floor. I mentioned how she should have been near the edge so she could get up first in the morning. She giggled and said. "I'll crawl over you in the morning, I prefer that to you crawling over me tonight." My dick twitched, thinking about both possibilities! I rearranged myself as she told me how much she really appreciated me allowing her to come hunting with me. I told her it was no problem, to which she said she noticed how guarded John and I talked with her around. "You guys probably just wanted to discuss women, and there I was putting a damper on your fun." I assured her she wasn't a damper, and John enjoyed meeting her and hearing about her bathroom spill. Again that lovely giggle!

The next morning, I didn't even hear the alarm go off, I awoke as Debbie crawled over me to get out of the bunk. She paused on top of me to say good morning, then kissed me lightly on the cheek! I was startled to say the least, as she slid to the floor. I heard clothing rustling for a bit, then she turned on the light to put her boots on. I really took notice, when I saw her pile of clothes, with a pair of panties wadded up on top!

I watched her leave the camper, unable to see anything as she slipped into the darkness. I must have dozed off, since I jumped when I heard a "Ye ... ouch!" Right next to me. I almost shot up out of bed, until I remembered the ceiling right in front of my face. Twisting to the side I looked out at Debbie standing there, rubbing her butt!

"What?" Was all I could think to ask, since I was still very confused. Debbie giggled, then started to laugh, as she tried to tell her story.

Seems that she had slipped off her panties before leaving the camper, to simplify her bathroom duties. "Can't slip them over my boots very easily, or spread my legs with them on." She explained as my dick grew from imagining her bare ass in the woods again! "I was real quiet when I came in, and was putting my panties back on ..." My dick throbbed, as I looked down to see her panties on the floor, with one foot through them! "And, when I bent down ... I well ..." My dick was rock hard at this point. "I bumped the hot lamp with my ass!" She said, before breaking out laughing again!

I laughed with her as I realized just how funny the situation really was. I was also relieved to feel my erection dissipating as we enjoyed the moment. I noticed her touching her ass cheek quite low, and rubbing in gently. She noticed me looking and said she hoped it wouldn't leave a mark. I jokingly offered to apply lotion, or even kiss it for her, to which she just giggled.

Debbie continued to get dressed and I tried not to stare, as she pulled her panties up under her long shirt. I did enjoy watching her put on her bra, inside her over sized T-shirt though, remembering another time, another girl! I told her I was going to walk down to John's for breakfast, and would be back by noon. She giggled and told me to be careful I didn't burn anything ‘important' on the light. I assured her I would be very careful, as she walked out of the camper.

We were staying for three days, with Debbie giving me a little peck as she crawled over top of me, each morning. We talked as she dressed, and I warned her about the light. John wanted to know all the details of how Debbie looked in her night shirt, or anything else I might have seen. I told him she did her dressing in the dark, and I never saw anything. Saturday night, our second day there, we both went to John's to take a hot shower. I thought John was going to stare a hole in his bathroom door, while Debbie was showering!

When she came out in her sweats, with a towel wrapped around her head, John grinned widely. Debbie told me she had removed the hair from the tub. "Even the short ones!" She said, to John's obvious pleasure! When I got in the shower, I noticed three ‘short ones' placed neatly on the soap! I wondered if she might be teasing me, or if it was purely accidental. On close inspection, I noticed that they were naturally blonde!

When I joined Debbie and John in the kitchen, Debbie asked, with a broad grin, if I had enough soap. I assured her I did, then said. "You missed a few ‘short' ones, little blonde ones!" Debbie giggled and blushed slightly. John damn near choked on his coffee, as he jerked his head to look first at Debbie then me. John was speechless as Debbie and I started joking about sleeping together. Finally, our hair was dry enough to walk back to camp, and we left.

Debbie told me I was terrible, to tease John the way I did. I told her that John wanted to know all the details about her, especially if I had seen her naked yet. "Would you like that?" She asked very calmly. Now it was my turn to choke and stutter. "I thought so." Debbie giggled. "Men!" "You're all alike!" I remained quiet, not trusting myself to speak. "You never know what might happen." She said in a far away voice. We walked on in silence for awhile, until the trail turned so we were walking right toward the full moon. "Moon is very pretty, isn't it?" She asked, and I agreed. Abruptly, she stopped walking, causing me to turn around to look back at her. In a quick movement, she lifted her sweat shirt up over her face, exposing her tits to my view!

The moon cast a lovely sheen to her breasts, and erect nipples! After a pause, giving me a good look, she lowered her shirt and walked past me toward camp. I stood there dumbly, not knowing what had happened, or why. I followed her all the way back to camp, without either of us saying a word. I waited outside while she got ready for bed, then slipped in to get ready myself.

As I crawled into my sleeping bag, I couldn't help but ask. "Are you mad at me?" "For being like all those other men?" "I ... I'm sorry, but ... well ... yes I do like looking at ... women." "And, well ... thank you."

In a low voice she asked. "Thanks?" "For what?"

"Showing me your breasts, they are beautiful, especially in the moon light!" I said as I turned to look at her, I could see the tears in her eyes from the moon light. She leaned forward and kissed me, a little bolder, and on the lips!

"Good night Mike, go to sleep." She said, before rolling over, away from me.

I slept quite well that night, and enjoyed my wake up kiss, now administered to my lips! This was to be our last day hunting, and so far we both had seen several deer, just hadn't gotten any shots yet. I told her that we could hunt that evening, then pack up and leave after dark, getting home about ten that night. She said that would be fine, and left the camper without saying too much that morning.

That night, we packed up quietly, then stopped by John's on the way out. He told us to stop back any time, and if we got any extra deer to drop him off one. I assured him I would be back, and Debbie thanked him for letting her hunt his property. We then headed right out, when we got home, Debbie grabbed her duffle bag and reached for her sleeping bag. I told her to leave it, and I would hang it over the line with mine in the morning. She said thanks, in a sullen voice and walked away.

Later, in the house, I saw her go to the kitchen, so I followed her. I asked her if she was still mad at me. She looked at me and smiled, though I could see tears forming in her eyes. She sighed and dropped into a chair at the table.

"No, I was never mad at you." She said. "I don't know why I did what I did, either." Then with a sad, pitiful look on her face, she said. "I guess we can't go hunting anymore, huh?"

"What?" I asked, startled. "Why not?" "You don't snore, you always clean up after yourself, and you have the nicest tits of anybody I ever hunted with!"

"That's what I'm talking about." She explained. "You will now only think of me in a sexual way, not as a fellow hunter."

"Well ..." I started. "Uh, I've always thought of you in a kind of sexual way, you're a very pretty girl first, a hunter second." "What do you think John and I talked about while you were gone?" "It sure the hell wasn't your ability with a bow!"

Debbie's puzzled look amazed me, could she be that naive, to think she could ever be just one of the boys? Her face flushed a little as she tried to think of something to say. Finally, she managed. "But, I'm not really pretty." "I'm too muscular to be pretty, I know that." She said the last with her head bowed.

"Bullshit!" I snapped at her. "You leave the judging of women to the experts ... the men!" "John was so taken with you, he was ready to jump your bones at the least little encouragement."

Looking up, with tears in her eyes, she asked. "What about you?"

"What about me?" I asked, before I gave it any thought. Then it hit me, she wanted to know what I thought of her. "I've already told you I think you're beautiful, and I would love to see ... Uh ..." I stopped my line of thought. "This isn't the type of conversation we should be having ... I'm old enough to be your father, for crying out loud!"

Smiling now, she stood up and kissed me on my mouth. "I got my answer." She said, as she turned to leave. "By the way, I would love to go hunting with you again." "But, next weekend is out, we have regional playoffs." I vaguely remembered hearing that before, and had thought about going. As if an afterthought, she asked softly. "My tits ... you really liked them?" I nodded, hoping she might reward me with another viewing!

At that moment, we both heard the stairs creak, signaling that somebody was coming downstairs! Debbie smiled sweetly, then walked out through the dining room area. Darlene, with the thick dark bush, walked through the swinging door an instant latter. I stood there with a partial erection, thinking of Debbie and then Darlene. Surprised to see me, she squeaked out a quick hi, before going to the refrigerator to get a glass of milk. I left the kitchen quickly, and went to my video room. The cameras started to record while I sat there, it must be Debbie!

I don't know why, but I didn't switch to the cameras in the shower room. I think I was afraid that reality would be less than my imagination had created! I wasn't sure I was ready to see her rock hard ass cheeks or her delicate, blonde covered muff. I jacked off again that night!

Debbie and I continued to practice with our bows, we talked about a lot of things, but never tits. On Saturday, I drove two hours to watch Debbie play in the state regional soccer finals. Their team won the morning round, before being eliminated by the odds on favorite, in the afternoon game. The fans gathered by the team bus to cheer our team, as they boarded, for the long ride home. I saw Debbie, who like the rest of the team, had a sad look on her face. When we all started cheering, the girls perked right up and acknowledged our cheer. Several girls hugged family and friends as the team slowly moved toward the bus. When Debbie neared my position, I held out my arms to her. She burst into tears and rushed to embrace me! We hugged for a few minutes as she told me how terrible she felt and how disappointed the fans must feel. I assured her that I was a very happy fan, right now! She just laughed and told me that she could always depend on a man.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Henhouse Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds