• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Hot Blonde Neighbour Ch. 01

The Hot Blonde Neighbour Ch. 01

My name is Matt, I am a college student in Electrical Engineering and I am an introvert geek. Even though my social activities are usually down to a minimum, I still get easily distracted from my studies. No friends doesn't mean no fun. Those zombies are not going to kill themselves, I used to think right before passing up on my work and hitting the start button in Resident Evil. My grades are usually good nonetheless, as I am a pretty smart guy. However Analysis II, the hardest test of the year, was coming up and this time I really had to study. It didn't help that the professor was the bitterest bitch of them all. She was one whip away from a Nazi dominatrix. I called her Commander Bitch. To save my ass and concentrate, I went away from any distractions to a small two stories house that my parents owned just out of town and was temporarily empty at the time. All alone with my math books, no internet, no playstation, no xbox, no gaming gear, no tv, no comics, nothing. I did have a laptop loaded with study docs and I had my phone, only for emergencies of course.

Here I was, in the middle of the day, watching gorgeous tits bouncing up and down; a gorgeous diva giving a perfect blowjob, licking the shaft until slippery, tingling the tip, pushing the cock down her throat, up and down again. Instead of studying, I was watching porn on my laptop again, which I'd connected to my phone to get to the internet over 3g. So much for the lack of distractions. I was masturbating furiously to a perfectly executed blowjob. Even though I am a bookworm and don't do sports (I don't like to interact with other people if I can avoid it), I am slim, 5'9" in height, not unattractive and gifted with a thick 8 inches dick. I had always thought that such a big cock would be a nice surprise on my thin body for a girl, too bad that no girl had got to see it yet: I was still a virgin at 20. The downsides of being a loner. On the other hand I was the world expert in all kinds of porn. I knew by name all porn stars, American and European, from the 70s onward. My personal favourite was Brigette Lahaie and I masturbated to her countless times.

This was one of those time. I was moving my hand up and down my shaft as fast as I could, wishing I could be there, to catch the scene with my own eyes, to touch her, to slid my cock into her. But of course this was just a video. It wasn't going to happen. Jerking off was not going to help me pass the test the following week either, but it was too late to stop. I kept my eyes locked on the screen and my right hand on my big cock. I could feel my orgasm building up, when I heard a noise coming from the neighbor's house. Shit, my curtains were partially open, nobody was supposed to be living next door! Rapidly I stood up to close the curtains, half crouched to prevent people outside from seeing me. I attempted a glance at the other side, when I saw a slender young woman leaving the house. She was dressed for running: leggings, sport bra, sunglasses, running shoes and earphones. Even from that oblique angle, she looked beautiful. I closed the curtains, pulled my pants up over my big erected cock, and ran to the living room to have a better look. I crossed the room and positioned to the side of the main window. She was about 5'5" tall, with long blond hair, an athletic build and an awesome taut ass. The very tight leggings did nothing to cover her curves. She took a couple of steps in the direction of my house and started to stretch almost in front of my window. She went down to touch her feet, giving me a full show of her well rounded ass and fit legs.

What a luck! Not only I had a gorgeous neighbor, but she was showing me her assets without even knowing. My cock was even harder than it was before, it was throbbing. I couldn't stop myself. I pulled my pants down to my knees and started stroking it fast, rapt by her beauty. I was getting close to an orgasm again. She changed position to stretch her arms, by locking her hands on the back. Her breasts came in full view, she was probably a C-cup. Large enough that I couldn't take my eyes off of them, but not so large to be an impediment for sports. The black sport bra showed a good portion of her cleavage while holding her tits firm and upward. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. That did it. I came, cumming all over the floor and spilling over the sofa chair on the other side of the window. Damn, that was going to be hard to explain. If my parents found out, I was going to die by shame. Speaking of shame, I realized that I was so busy masturbating and watching her ass and tits that I didn't even think somebody else could have seen me. I looked outside but fortunately there was nobody there aside from my taut ass neighbor leaving for her run.

I was out of breath, it took me a few moments to get my bearings after that powerful orgasm. I spent the following half an hour cleaning up the floor, trying to remove the stain from the sofa chair and cursing myself for not having been more careful. I had my fun though, and now was the time for going back to studying. I lumbered to the bedroom where I had my desk, opened "Mathematical Analysis" and started to read. I really had to get something done.

It wasn't long after I started that I heard another noise from the neighbor's house. I went to the window and saw the fit blonde from before standing on a room mirroring mine on the second floor, probably her bedroom. Her curtains were partially closed, but I could still see her well. Without further ado, she took off her bra and leggings in two quick moves. Then she turned and saw me. Her buoyant breasts didn't need any help standing up without a bra. Her pointy nipples were circled by cute little areolas. I was mesmerized. We both stood there for a few moments, then she took a step forward and closed the heavy curtains behind her window. Fuck, how could I study with a stunning athletic blonde living just next to me? That was so unfair. I'd gone away to focus on analysis II and I got to focus my sight on gorgeous tits instead. Commander Bitch was going to have my ass the following week. I had to do something. I closed all windows and all curtains in the house. I couldn't afford to get distracted. Then I forced myself to forget that slender figure and study for the rest of the day. Hours passed by with my head full of over-complex formulas (and gorgeous tits). I had few breaks to eat some cereals and milk but that was it. Finally I crashed to bed around midnight.

It turned out that math formulas before going to sleep are a good recipe for getting nightmares. I woke up just a couple of hours later, sweaty from a bad dream involving hell hounds and Commander Bitch laughing and flogging me with a multi-tailed whip. Scary, but just a dream. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink. That test was affecting me more than it should have had. While I was sipping from a glass of water I noticed that lights were on in a room downstairs in my taut ass neighbor's house. It was 2:30 in the morning, what she could possibly be doing up at this time? Nothing good I hoped. I strained my eyes but I couldn't see inside as her curtains were almost completely closed. They were only few inches apart at the bottom of the window. If only I had a good camera or a telescope or a pair of binocular, I could have a lot of fun. Then it struck me: the apartment was fully furnished, and even though my parent didn't use it very often, it might still have my father's camping gear. I ran through the house opening all sort of drawers and closets, until I found a pair of good binoculars. I felt like a rock star. I focused the lenses on my favourite blonde and ... I couldn't believe what I saw. Even with the binoculars I had very limited vision but it looked as if she was sitting on her couch, naked, with legs spread wide. Did I just caught her masturbating? I couldn't miss that for all the money in the world. I put a sweater on, took my phone and my keys, and went outside. I approached the fence dividing the two properties and jumped over. Crouched, I neared the window on her living room, then I tentatively raised my head to watch. I'd been right: she was sitting naked, eyes half closed, and with an hand moving between her thighs. She was masturbating watching a porn scene on tv, where two black guys were fucking hard a small Asian woman in two of her holes.

This was too much, my cock was so big and hard that it was painful to keep it restrained in my boxers. I badly needed a release. I was still a virgin and that was by far the sexiest experience I'd ever had. With my left hand I pulled out my phone and started recording a video, with my right hand I push down my pants and underpants and started to stroke my cock. As she increased the rhythm of her movements so I did mine. In the span of a quick second, she opened her eyes - I thought she would see me. I almost had a panic attack, I was about to run when she just closed them again, seemingly unaware. She must have been so caught in her pleasurable sensations that she didn't notice me. Fantastic! I took a sigh of relief and kept masturbating. I watched as she penetrated herself with two fingers of her left hand, pushing in and out, while quickly circled her clitoris with her right hand. As a virgin introvert geek, the whole scene was the realization of a dream. My strokes became faster and my breath ragged, her gestures quicker and wilder, until she started quivering. She was shaking uncontrollably, taken by a powerful orgasm. While she was calming down, she slowly brought her left hand to her mouth, linking her two fingers. With few more strokes, watching her tasting herself, I cummed hard on the house wall.

It was only at that point that I recognized the gravity of the situation. I was standing half naked, with my cock in my hand, on somebody else's property, peering inside their house. I felt ashamed and embarrassed at the same time. What the hell was I thinking? Being found like this would be very bad, very very bad. Somebody could even report me to the police! Worry later, act now. Rapidly I pulled up my pants and underpants, I pocketed my phone, and went back inside my place, as fast as I could. Once there, I tried to calm down and reorder my thoughts. I went a bit overboard, maybe I crossed a line or two, but she was so damn sexy... Watching her masturbating had been the most exhilarating experience I'd ever had. Maybe it had been worth it after all. I just hoped that nothing bad would happen because of it. Tired but satisfied, I went back to bed with a grin on my face.

The next day I kept busy. Using the same strategy as before, I locked myself inside to focus on my exam. It was late morning (or early afternoon? I lost track of time), when somebody rang at the door. Wearing baggy shorts and an old batman t-shirt, I wasn't really presentable but it should have been enough for whatever delivery guy was awaiting on the outside. I opened the door to find my taut ass blond neighbor holding an pie in her hands.

She was wearing a low cut thin tank top ending just below the belly button with no bra. That much was clear as I could clearly make out her nipples through the fabric. Her round and firm tits looked even better from this close, she was fabulous. Below she was wearing very short denim shorts. Her athletic legs had just the right amount of muscles to be well rounded and curvy, while still remaining feminine. Underneath the shorts she must have had a thong or string panties because yellow laces were visible right above the low denim hem. I had an instant hard on, which was a problem given that my baggy shorts couldn't do much to conceal it.

"Hello, this is Mandy, I live next door. I have never seen you before, are you new here?" She asked with an easy smile.

"Hi, uhm... My name is Matt, yes I am new." I stammered while awkwardly moving an hand over my bulge trying to prevent embarrassing revelations.

"That's what I thought. Good! I brought an homemade apple pie to welcome you to the neighborhood." She chirped handing me the pie. I just stood there for a moment too long, admiring her shapes, staring at her breasts and nipples, so she added "Are you going to let me in?"

"Uhm.. sure." I replied belatedly, closing the door behind her. Did I mention that my social skills are down to "here is your 10 bucks" for the pizza delivery guy?

I placed the pie on the coffee table in the middle of the room, while she seated on the comfy sofa chair that I'd "blessed" the previous day. I strongly hoped I'd done a good job at cleaning it. I seated on another chair on the other side of the room.

"You have a nice place here, Matt." She said caressing the soft fabric of the armrest. Was that the spot I hit? Her thighs were to die for. Did I just catch a glimpse of her yellow panties between her legs?

"Matt, are you all right?" She asked. OK, this had to stop, I couldn't concentrate. I had to say something before she thought that I was retarded.

"Uhm.. yes I am fine. Thank you about the place, but it is not mine really, I am only staying here for a week." After all, who was going to mention the word "parents" or that you were living in their house when you wanted to impress a beautiful girl?

"I see. What are you doing here on your own for an entire week?" She asked curiously.

"I am studying for a math exam. I am a college student." I explained.

"That must be both difficult and boring. One in your situation would need some kind of distraction, right?" She added with a grin.

"Yeah..." I said, not understating where the conversation was going, but with a strong feeling that it wasn't a direction I liked.

"That must be the reason why you were spying on me, isn't it? Did you enjoy the show?" She giggled.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I stammered. She couldn't have seen me! She must have been talking about the little window incident during the day. That shouldn't be a big deal, it wasn't my fault she'd undressed with open curtains!

"I am talking about you watching me undress..."

That's what I thought, good. It was a bit awkward but I should be fine.

"and I am talking about you watching me outside my window while I masturbated. Didn't your mother taught you that spying on your neighbors is a rude thing to do?" She challenged with a sly smile.

I was flabbergasted. My jaw dropped to the floor. What could I reply to that?!

"You know, you could get in troubles doing something like that. Especially the video."

She knew about the video too?! "I am sorry." I sputtered.

"Sorry is good, but won't be enough. Let's start with your phone, please give it to me." She ordered. I complied and unlocked it for her. She removed the video.

"That's done, but I feel that you still owe me for watching me while I was touching myself, without even asking me first. To get even, I think it would be appropriate if you masturbated in front of me, right now." She suggested with a cocky smile but a serious look on her face.

"No way!" I replied without even thinking.

"Come on Matt, would you rather have me tell the other neighbors that we have a peeping Tom in the neighborhood? Besides you are already hard." She countered pointedly looking at the visible bulge in my pants.

Fuck, she had me cornered. Let's get this over with. "OK..." I said but still hesitated.

"Pull down your pants and masturbate. We'll be even." She repeated with conviction.

Slowly I pulled down my pants. My penis was so enlarged that the tip stuck out of my boxers. I might as well pull down my underwear too. So I did. Her eyes widened and the corners of her mouth turned up, but remained silent. Finally I girl saw my cock, but definitely not how I'd imaged it would happen.

I stroked my shaft, slowly at first, while I stared at her tits. If I was going to masturbate in front of her, the least I could do was staring at her breasts. Her nipples were more visible, harder than before. She liked what she saw. I increased the rhythm, going from the bottom up, spending extra care to stimulate the tip. She twisted and turned on her chair. I kept going, relentlessly, admiring her fit legs and shapely tits. She fidgeted while her gaze bored into my long erected cock. She uncrossed her legs, shifted and crossed her legs again, with an hand in between her thighs. Then she gently bounced on her feet, as if nervous, creating a regular undulating motion of her legs and thighs, matched by slight movements of her hand. Another awkward virgin loner might have missed it, but my long years of research in online porn told me that she was silently and inconspicuously stimulating herself right in front of me, rubbing her sex on the coarse denim fabric of her shorts. Her chest heaved as her breathing became more intense. I was still massaging my cock when she slightly quivered for a moment, then stopped.

I felt an explosive orgasm building up, when she said, "That will be enough Matt, thank you, I think we are even. You can stop now."

I halted my strokes, incredulous.

"You can finish in your own time." she gloated sauntering to the door. "See ya!" Just like that she was gone.

I was frustrated and ashamed to levels I had never felt before. Who the fuck did she think she was? "You can finish in your own time" she said, what a bitch! She had just pwned me, and handed me my ass. I didn't feel like continuing: I could be a virgin, but I still had my pride. Instead I just went to the bathroom and took an icy cold shower. That was why I liked porn: it didn't treat me like a small little shit. Slowly I calmed down, the cold flow of water running through my hair and cooling down my nerves. After all I deserved it, I was the one that invaded her privacy, it was only fair that she took her little revenge. Let's not overreact. I intended to avoid her as much as I could the following days, trying to stay out of her way and avert other possible "incidents" I went back to study, adamant that the world outside the four walls of my bedroom didn't really exist. I had to dive into Mathematical Analysis or I was really going to live my nightmares the following week.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Hot Blonde Neighbour Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1106 milliseconds