• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 07

The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 07

After my time with Selena, I wouldn't have cared whether anyone else ever called me up for my "services."

After things with Selena blew over, and there didn't seem to be any lasting public scrutiny about it, aside from the usual reports about "Selena and her new man", which flattered me but were of course not true, I was ready to see what the world of Hollywood pussy had to offer me next.

And it wasn't long before my adventures were going to be taking me to the set of the hottest show on television "Pretty Little Liars."

The first of the girls to call me from that show was Lucy Hale, and while I wasn't sure what she had in store, I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted.

"Hey, is this John? It's Lucy. I'm on the set right now, but would be interested in using your services," she said as she began to leave a message, not expecting me to pick up the phone.

"Lucy, hi. This is John. I would love to meet with you and let things fall wherever they may," I told her, hearing her giggle at the sound of me responding in such a way.

"What exactly did you have in mind Lucy?" I asked her right before I hung up, knowing she hadn't given me a specific reason for calling me up yet.

"Why don't you come over here and pay a visit to little old me and we can talk about it," she told me, sounding very much like someone who was having to stifle moans of excitement as she gave me the address to the set.

"I'm here as Ms. Hale's guest," I told the security at the gate when I arrived, being ushered onto the set as the guard began asking me if all the rumors he had heard about me were true.

"That depends on what you've heard mate," I told him as Lucy came bounding over in an all-black outfit that she had probably been wearing for the show, making it over to me just as the guard asked me if I was going to sleep with her later.

"Don't be jealous just because he might and you never will," Lucy told him as she stuck her tongue out at him and walked arm-and-arm with me onto the set, laughing at how the guard was questioning me.

"I don't fuck just any guy. He's been wanting to sleep with me ever since he started working here. As far as I know, none of the girls have yet. We're all very competitive around here, so if they do, I might have to," she told me as we got to talking in her trailer, the door slightly ajar as the conversation continued to get hotter.

"That would be a shame Lucy. Imagine having to sleep with a guy just because one of your co-stars already did," I told her as I looked deep into her brown eyes, already feeling a connection with her as she leaned into kiss me.

"I'm pretty sure Ash, Shay and Troi are going to have to do that soon," she whispered as we kissed in her trailer, the make out session getting hotter and hotter until we were both naked and I was stroking Lucy's pussy.

"It's so hot to think about all the girls you've already been with in this town. And how I'm about to be the next," she whispered, having made her intentions for why she called me pretty clear as she hit her knees in front of me.

"You're only reason for calling me up was to hook up with me wasn't it Lucy? And here I thought you were a "good girl"," I teased her as she wrapped her hands around my dick and began to stroke it, slowly leading it to her mouth and starting to suck on it.

"I am good...at sucking guys' hot cocks and rocking their world..." she whispered as she gobbled up my dick, both hands keeping a death grip on it as she worked her mouth over it.

"FUCK...suck it Lucy..." I hissed, both of my hands going to the back of her head as she worked me over, the only sound in the trailer the sound of her sucking my dick as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

"MMM..." she moaned around my dick as she sucked down on more and more of it, the vibrations from what she was doing sending chills up my spine and sending me over the edge as I grabbed her by the back of the head and started fucking her face.

"Gonna cum Lucy," I softly whispered to her as I came down her throat, my dick lodged at the back of it as I shot my load and she drank it down, letting me back out of her when I had given her all I could give her.

"Oh no baby. You don't get this pussy till you liquor me up first," she teased me as I laid her down and began to line my dick up with her tight cunt, pushing me away just as I was about to slide into her and running to her closet to find something else to wear.

"GODDAMN," I whispered under my breath as Lucy came back out wearing the shortest black leather skirt I had ever seen, and a tight leopard print shirt to go with it, kissing me on the lips and rubbing her crotch against mine as she led me out of her trailer.

"Sometimes I like to sneak personal things into Aria's wardrobe here in the trailer," she whispered seductively to me as she climbed in her car and drove us to the nearest bar, my hand resting on her thigh (and further south) the whole way there.

"I'm gonna get you drunk and take advantage of you tonight Lucy," I teased her as we walked inside, already making out and feeling each other up as we did.

"Knowing your reputation John, I would be disappointed if you didn't," she teased me back, flirting with me aggressively as we downed several drinks.

"I'm gonna go "freshen up". If I'm not back in five minutes, I hope you know what to do," she suggestively whispered in my ear when we were making out again, her hands giving my dick a squeeze as she left to go to the bathroom.

After 5 minutes passed, I excused myself, paid for our tab by throwing a large wad of cash on the table and made my way to the bathroom, locking the door behind me as I saw Lucy bent over the sink waiting on me.

"About time you got in here John. I was starting to think I wasn't good enough for you," she teased me as I came up behind her and slid her skirt to her knees, kissing her neck as I dropped my pants and pushed her panties to the side.

"Don't be ridiculous Lucy. You're the hottest slut I've encountered in this town," I whispered to her as I slid my dick over her pussy lips and pulled her shirt over her head, Lucy pushing her hips back into mine as I slid my dick inside of her.

"UH," Lucy drunkenly hissed as I began to thrust in and out of her, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as I swatted her ass.

"Drunken little liar," I teased her as she threw her head back and drunkenly moaned my name, looking at herself getting fucked in the bathroom mirror as I drove my dick in and out of her.

"Fuck...me..." she pleaded with me, her cunt muscles tightening up around my dick as I thrust in and out of her, grabbing her hips and burying myself balls-deep into her as she slammed her hips back into mine.

"We really should get together and do this more often," I told her as I slapped her ass and fucked her pussy, her moist walls starting to pull and squeeze on my dick as I kissed her neck and reached around to squeeze her tits.

"Cum for me Lucy," I whispered when she threw her head back and went limp, moaning my name and pinching her own nipples as she came with a shudder, shooting a thick load of her cunt cream all over my dick as I started to thrust a little faster into her.

"Gonna cum," I whispered in her ear, too far gone to pull out and crossing myself that she was protected as I grabbed a hold of her hips and thrust into her one last time, cumming deep into her pussy as she white-knuckled the counter top.

"OHGOD. Fill me up," she moaned, her whole body shaking as she came down off of her orgasm, a few more loads of my cum spraying into her cunt as I started to pull out of her.

"Fuck my ass baby. Fuck it raw," she moaned throatily as I pulled out, slapping her ass with my hand and my dick as I ran it along her cheeks.

"If you insist, you dirty girl," I teased her as I swatted her ass and slid into her, yanking back on her hips as I gave her a rough, hard anal fuck to match the rough, hard fuck her pussy had just received.

"I ought to take you back home with me so we can continue this," I said to her as I plowed into her ass, her anal ring wrapping itself tightly around my dick as I cut a path through her ass.

"OHGOD, gonna cum..." she moaned as she threw her head back and shoved her ass against my dick, her pussy spurting a few loads of her cum down her legs as I shot my cum deep into her ass.

"FUCK. What a tight ass Lucy. Gonna cum in it baby," I hissed as I grabbed her hips and spewed my seed into her bowels, her anal ring squeezing down around my dick as I finished filling her with it and backed out of her.

"Let's go home so I can ravage you again," I told her, grabbing her around the waist and starting to lead her out the door when she pulled me in for another kiss.

"Let's go have that nightcap you talked about," I told her as we left the bathroom to the applause of several of Lucy's horny male fans who had figured out the noises they kept hearing meant I had been fucking her in there and were thus saluting me as we left the bar and made our way back to my place.

"I bet every single one of those guys wished they were the ones fucking me," Lucy teased me as we drove back to my place, telling me the first thing she was going to do was jump my bones as soon as I pulled in at my house.

"Fuck me John. My pussy is on fire for you again..." Lucy teased me as I led her up to my bedroom, laying her down on my bed and pulling her clothes off as she followed suit and stripped me of mine.

"If you say so," I teased her as I entered her hot, tight pussy again, her walls wrapping tightly around my dick as I slid into her, throwing her legs up onto my shoulders as I hammered away inside of her, arching her back into several obscene positions as she threw her head back and lost herself in the moment.

"UH, UH, UH. YES, YES, GODYES!" she shouted as I drove my dick in and out of her, her back arching and her legs squeezing around my waist as I drove myself in and out of her and her eyes rolled back into her head, her body about to be wracked with orgasm yet again.

"I love to hear a hot Hollywood slut like you scream for me," I told her as I started sucking on her tits, feeling her getting even closer to the edge as her pussy started to clamp down on my dick.

"Cum for me, my lovely little liar. I don't have a whole lot of strength left," I whispered to her as I pinned her arms over her head, driving all of my weight forward with every thrust I made into her as she rolled her hips and arched her back one last time, her cunt clutching on my dick as she started to cum for me again.

"Me...either...FUCK..." she moaned as she came hard all over my dick, her walls putting the squeeze on it one last time as I buried myself balls-deep inside of her and held myself inside of her as I erupted into her.

"Yeah...take that cum up your cunt Lucy," I hissed as I released into her again, her eyes rolling into her head as held me to her chest, allowing me to suck on her tits as I shot the last of my load into her and pulled out of her for the last time.

"MMM...so good...I love the way my pussy feels after a good, hard fuck," she whispered softly as she cuddled with me, placing her head on my chest as we made out and recovered from the experience we had just shared.

"Then I guess we need to do this more often," I teased her as she closed her eyes and rested her head on my chest again, falling asleep in my arms as I held her and thought about all the ways my life had changed since I became the Hollywood Gigolo.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Hollywood Gigolo Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds