• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Knowing Ch. 03

The Knowing Ch. 03

THEN

Santos

She really was getting sick.

The next morning she woke up feverish and shaky, her throat sore and her bones achy. She had stayed way too long in those wet clothes. After lying around all morning she finally dragged her ass out of bed and took a shower. By the time she got downstairs to make herself a cup of tea it was one o' clock and all she wanted to do was crawl back into bed and go to sleep again. She decided first to change her sheets in her bedroom, and then try to make some kind of vegetable broth. She had seen her mother do it plenty times before but she wasn't sure she was too capable.

Around 5 Jaan opened the front door to her house. She hadn't realized she had left it unlocked since last night, but there he was standing in front of her as she lay on the couch.

"What's wrong with you?" he said.

She cleared her throat. "I got sick"

He leaned over her and felt her forehead. "Have you eaten anything all day?"

She tried sitting up slightly shocked and confused that he had touched her, "Sanchez will be home on Sunday."

"So you're going to be here by yourself for three days?"

"No my mom is coming back in the morning."

Santos felt tired, she sat up fully and looked at him. "It's alright man you don't have to stay."

"I can make you some soup real quick" He walked toward the kitchen.

"You don't have to stay Jaan, Sanchez will be back Sunday, I'm okay" But she could hear him in the kitchen opening cabinets and moving things around. She closed her eyes and thought for a minute that she should try washing her clothes sometime soon. When she woke up Jaan was setting a bowl of soup down on the table in front of her.

"Eat that." He said and then sat in a chair near the couch she lay on. Santos sat up and looked at the bowl. It smelled good, the scent of carrots and celery wafting up to her nose.

"You made this?"

Jaan smiled and nodded his head. She moved her face closer to the bowl, then picked up the spoon slowly and deposited the soup into her mouth.

"It's hot," Jaan said.

"I know," she said, almost immediately, her mouth slightly open to prevent the hot liquid from burning the roof of her mouth.

Jaan smiled at her and moved to sit next to her on the couch. She was trying to eat the soup in earnest now, blowing on it and then slowly spooning it into her mouth. Jaan watched her for a moment, Her mouth, the plumpness of her lips, the meeting at the corner of her mouth. He found himself smiling for no reason, watching her eat the soup and chuckling lowly to himself.

"Do you want some?" she asked him suddenly. He shook his head no, but she held the bowl up to him, moving the spoon upward to feed him with it. Jaan leaned in and sipped the soup up. She smiled at him, then fed herself a spoon and offered him a spoon again. He took it. She smiled even wider at him, laughing a little bit and then did it again. A spoon for her, a spoon for him, a spoon for her, a spoon for him.

"You're going to get me sick," he said, but still leaned forward as she raised the spoon to his lips.

She smiled but looked down at the bowl and set it on the table. She leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes. Jaan looked at her for a moment with her eyes closed, he remembered the image of her body underneath a drenched t-shirt and it made his heart jump into his throat for a moment.

"So are you just going to sleep now?" he asked.

She opened one of her eyes and looked at him slightly. "No," she said and sighed deeply, "I'm going to finish this in a minute, then maybe sleep again."

Slowly, she opened her eyes and sat up totally on the couch. She felt lightheaded, and she wasn't sure if it was because of the fever or the way she could feel Jaan watching her from the moment he stepped into the house. He had his long hair held loosely in a rubber band, but lots of his hair was falling all around his face. She kept noticing him, pretending not to watch her, uneasy in her presence but equally intrigued by her. As she sat up and got fully settled in her position, Jaan moved next to her and placed the bowl of soup in his lap. Their shoulders were touching and she turned her head and looked at him, their heads less than a few inches apart.

They stared at each other for a moment too long and then Jaan looked down at the bowl, scooping some soup up with the spoon and holding it towards her mouth. She leaned forward, moving her head closer to his and sipped the soup up, locking her eyes on the spoon to avoid his gaze. Jaan took the next spoon for himself, and then fed her again, moving so close to her that he barely had to move the spoon to get the soup from his mouth to hers. They were nearly on top of each other on the couch, and Santos could feel her heart beating through her chest, unsure of how to take the his closeness, but too tired to fight him, or herself.

He kissed her. He pressed his lips on top of hers fully, thinking to himself that he wanted to feel all of her mouth at once. There was no tongue just the formal press of two mouths on top of each other. She balked, making a weird noise inside her throat, and moved her head back sharply.

"Oh" he said quickly and put his head downward staring at the nearly empty bowl of soup in his hands. He himself wasn't quite sure what was going on. But he had kissed her, and he wanted to do it. He was almost sure that he had wanted to do it for a very long time but this was the first time he had every really made the effort and had the opportunity to do so. He hadn't really thought much about how she might react just that he wanted to kiss her. That he wanted to do much more with her.

Santos stared at him a moment and then stood up wrapping the blanket around her shoulders.

"Ok, I'll go" he said and he turned his head from the bowl, to the door avoiding her gaze.

"No." she said it slowly, thinking her way through the two letters. "No," she said a second time more assuredly, "Let's go to my room."

"What?" Jaan looked at her wildly, his forehead had a glint of sweat to it. She stared down at him.

"I just changed my sheets" He looked at her oddly and she laughed, coughing a little bit at the same time, "I don't know lets just go to my room."

Santos was sure that Jaan probably thought she was a virgin, but she wasn't. She had lost her virginity at the beginning of her sophomore year to some kid named Kyree Hill at a party. She didn't know him well, just that he was a senior from a different school and she was at a weird party with her brother and she wanted to have sex. She had wanted to have sex for a very long time, and felt relatively ready (whatever that meant) since she was in 6th grade or so. The problem was she had never found anyone willing enough to sleep with her. But, Kyree seemed into it, so she lost her virginity on some stranger's bed and had enjoyed it well enough but hadn't really thought much about him since. Though she thought about sex all the time.

As she walked down the hall to her room, still feeling like she might pass out from the fever, but excited about the idea of having sex again. Of the things that filled her mind, her fantasy worlds and odd questions, sex probably came up more often then she'd like to admit. She found Jaan, stunning really, but she wasn't sure how she felt about him, and how she felt about his stunning-ness. She wanted to have sex with him sure, but the idea of him, who he was in school she knew she had to do away with that. She liked him much better the past two days, and she focused on that person as she sat down on the edge of her bed he sat beside her. He pressed his lips to hers again, the same weirdly formal kiss and she laughed.

"Relax man" she said. She trailed her hand through his messy ponytail while he stared at her full on. She twirled the end of his hair around her finger and then looked at him as well and focused on his lips sighing. They kissed again. Slower this time. She parted his lips slowly and held the kiss in pace, running her fingers on the side of his jaw. He shuddered into her and she smiled a bit continuing the kiss and moving her hands to feel around his ears and neck. He shuddered even more and she kissed him harder. She hadn't imagined that he would be so willing to let her do as she pleased but he did. Jaan was hard as a rock, which she couldn't tell at that point, but she could feel his excitement through his mouth. As things between them became more fluid and natural they shifted to laying down on the bed and she threw the blanked over both of him. As she lay her body on top of his she could finally feel how hard he was and she places herself against him slowly. She did not want to rush. And though she was really enjoying herself. She still felt like she might pass out.

Jaan ran his hands all over her body, her butt her legs, her back, her chest. She liked this, and she was rather surprised how easy it was for her to be with him like this. How she suddenly lost track of time and it was dark outside. They had spent hours, just kissing, still fully clothed. When Jaan's phone rang in his pocket it startled both of them completely and they pulled apart totally for the first time and looked at each other through the light of dusk. He pulled it out of his pocket and stared at it as if he had never seen it before and then put it down on her side table.

"It's 8:42." he said. She nodded and leaned back against the wall looking out the window.

Jaan

"You're gonna get sick." She said.

Jaan laughed low and deep in his throat. They stared at each other. The sheets on her bed where entangled with their legs, and he watched the light reflect across her skin. Neither of them was quite sure what they were feeling, and neither of them felt like talking about it. He had never in his life kissed a girl for that long and not ended up naked or without a blowjob or whatever. He was still hard, and he was slightly aware in the back of his mind that this was very very different. He wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Are you going?" she said. He looked up from her legs into her face. Her locks where strewn across her face and her lips swollen and plump. He took off his shirt and then his shorts. She did the same, except got totally naked throwing all of her clothes on the floor and climbed across the bed over to him. She took of his boxers. They both stared at his erection for a moment before she climbed over and pushed him into her. She was incredibly wet. Jaan almost came immediately, as he felt her position herself around him and begin to push down, but held her steady in place for a moment, taking one of her nipples in his mouth. Now she was the one shuddering, and he held her tight, afraid that she would move and he would come.

"Don't move," he whispered into her chest, but she ignored him, grinding herself further down. He slid his hands down to her stomach and squeezed her for a moment.

"Don't move," he said staring into her eyes. She looked away for a moment, but he squeezed her again and they stared at each other.

Santos did not know what to think. This was weird. She knew it was weird. She knew that something very intense was going on between them, but she felt unprepared to describe it or even name it. They stared at each other not lovingly or adoringly they just looked. Then suddenly and very strangely they both came. It happened quickly and seemingly out of nowhere. Her body rushed with warmth and her orgasm rocked her entire body, hitting her suddenly like lighting was like nothing she had ever felt before, so strong that both she and Jaan fell back as they continued to come deeply. Jaan had only slept with 3 other girls before this. With two he had come and with pretty good orgasms, and one time he had only come, and strangely enough did not orgasm. But this, this was weird. Why did he just come so hard? They had just been looking at each other. He knew he was pretty turned on from all of the kissing but, he had expected to last a bit longer. And she had come too...?

They pulled apart and Santos felt his come dripping down her thigh.

"Wh.." Jaan started but Santos shushed him.

"Don't say anything"

They lay, both a little bit freaked out and unsure. Santos moved first, grabbing his semi-erect penis in her hands and moving toward him.

"Let's do it again,"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Knowing Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 409 milliseconds