• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Webslut Madison Ch. 04

Webslut Madison Ch. 04

12345

Madison went to bed satisfied after her escapade at the mall. She was still aroused when she got home, and she masturbated to another orgasm before bed, thinking about the activities of the day.

It wasn't Madison's first time with a girl. She had experimented, and she had hooked up a couple of times and even considered dating another girl earlier in college, but the two decided that friends with benefits was a better avenue for that relationship. But there was something about Hannah that made the experience the most arousing yet. Maybe Hannah was just more attractive than the other girls Madison had been with, or maybe she was just more willing to slut around for Madison. She was more willing to wear revealing clothes and to talk dirty and to hook up with a complete stranger.

Madison slept well that night, and in the early afternoon of the day that followed, she started to get messages on her phone from the guys that helped her take pictures the day before. They had sent pictures of her, in her sexy outfit, splattered in their cum. One by one the pictures rolled in over a period of a few hours, until she had pictures from each of the guys.

"Oh, shit!" Madison thought when she saw the first one. And the second. Her hookup with Hannah had made her forget all about the guys she met and the deal she had made with them. "Maybe I can just ignore them," thought Madison. It was true, they would probably never see her again, and perhaps they weren't really expecting anything from her, but only hoping for the best. They might forget about her and turn their attention to someone else just as easily as she would.

However, as the pictures kept coming in over the next several hours, Madison began to look at them more closely. There she was, half naked in a mall, in her tiny crop top and skirt, completely covered in hot, sticky cum. It wasn't something she had really ever thought or fantasized about, but it was starting to turn her on, and when she got turned on she would do things that she wouldn't otherwise consider.

Madison retreated to her bedroom, looking at the pictures, becoming more aroused the more she looked. Before she realized what she was doing, she was lying on her bed, touching herself through her soft running shorts. She hadn't worn any panties last night. Why bother, when she was just going to bed?She hadn't worn any, in fact, since she took them off the day before at the mall, and Hannah now had that pair.

As she became more aroused, Madison became more convinced that she would hold up her end of the deal. She smiled to herself and began to shake a little from the anticipation of what she knew she was about to do. Madison was a little nervous - after all, a hot college girl can never be sure what is going to happen when she sends nude pictures to a guy she has barely met, let alone four guys. But little by little, she talked herself into it.

"It's not like I haven't fantasized about this," she thought. "And besides, I'm already mostly naked on the internet anyway. And I did make a deal. And, well, it would be really, really hot." That was the final push. The fact that she was already aroused, and she knew sending pictures to these guys would make her even more aroused, was getting to her.

Madison stood up and slowly removed her shirt, an old, loose, cropped T-shirt that she often wore to bed, and unhooked her bra and threw both garments into a corner. Next she removed her shorts. She raised her phone to take a selfie in the mirror, but before she snapped the picture, she had a better idea all of the sudden. "Wait, maybe I should tease a little first," she thought.

She went to her closet and quickly found an appropriate teasing outfit - a white schoolgirl shirt and a red, tight, extremely short mini skirt. These she put on with nothing underneath, wanting to tease but not to really cover up too much or add too many layers, pun intended, to her teasing. She tied the shirt just under her tits and situated the skirt so that it covered from about three inches below her navel to just under her ass cheeks. Satisfied, she picked up her phone and stood in front of the mirror.

Madison smiled big as she took the first picture, and she watched in the mirror, looking at her own exposed stomach and legs before moving her gaze to her nipples, the outlines of which could be seen through the fabric of her shirt. She placed one hand on the tie of the shirt, pulling it until it was half untied, and took another picture, showing anyone who saw that yes, she was taking met clothes off and it wouldn't be long before she was completely uncovered.

Smiling a devious smile, Madison pulled on the tie some more until it came untied, revealing a three inch gap between her breasts for the entire length of the shirt. It was t a long shirt either - it was clearly meant to be tied under the breasts and not to really function as a normal shirt, but perhaps only as part of a costume or a club outfit. Its length ended about an inch above her belly button, and there was extra material at the corners to make tying easier. Posing, still smiling, she snapped another picture.

Next, Madison sat back on her bed, legs closed, and snapped a picture of her sitting body. And then, thinking "I can't believe I'm actually doing this," she opened her legs a little, giving access to her glistening, shaved pussy as she smiled and snapped the first picture of herself in which she was truly exposed. She paused to touch herself, feeling the pleasure of her own exposure directly in her pussy as she did so, and then, without really thinking, but overcome by her arousal, she snapped a picture of her touching her pussy, and then another with one finger inside. "That's hot," she said out loud as she changed positions for her next photo.

Next she set a timer on her phone, got on the bed on all fours and moved her ass to face the camera. As the timer counted down, Madison placed a hand on her ass to feel exactly what was uncovered. Stretching out, she could feel that part of her ass and probably her pussy were within sight of the camera. "Perfect," she thought, and just a moment later the timer reached zero. "What a slut," Madison thought as she stood up and picked up the phone. There she was, on all fours, in a mini skirt that had ridden up so that half her ass and all of her pussy were visible.

Madison set another timer and got into the same position on the bed, only this time, she pulled the skirt up high, exposing her entire ass. "Oh, God, yes, look at my filthy whore ass," she half moaned as the timer counted down and took another picture. Reaching for the phone again, Madison was delighted at the level of exposure she now felt, and she began to shake again as the reality that she was going to send these pictures to strangers began to set in.

Facing the mirror again, Madison pulled her arms out of the top and threw it on the floor with the other garments she had removed. "Titty time," she said, seeing that her tits were completely uncovered as she prepared for another picture. In her firs one, she covered her tits with her spare arm, although all she could really cover were her nipples, and her cleavage was mostly in plain view. Cupping her right breast with her left arm, she snapped a picture, before giving her nipples a little twist to bring them to attention for her first picture with her tits completely exposed.

"Yes, see how turned on I am to show off for you?" She asked as she snapped a picture, eyebrows raised, open mouth, tits completely exposed. "That's it, I fucking love this," she continued. This time she smiled big, showing just how thrilled she was to expose herself for these guys. Finally, it was time. She removed the skirt, and now stood completely nude in front of the mirror.

Madison was shaking so much at this point, she could barely take a decent picture. She smiled again as she snapped a full frontal, then zoomed in on her tits and took another. She turned the camera around and took another picture, this time of her exposed tits and face, and then another, from her tits to the floor with her face cut out. Continuing, she turned around to the mirror and spread her ass cheeks and snapped again.

Sitting down on the bed, Madison spread her legs and took a close up picture of her pussy, just before inserting two fingers. "Ohhhh, fuck yes!" She moaned as she took the fingers willingly, snapping another picture to show the guys just how excited this was making her. "Yes, I need to be shown off and exposed!"

Almost at that exact moment, the last of the four guys she met sent his picture of her scantily clad body covered in his cum. She knew what she had to do. Starting a group text, she selected the first photos, of her wearing the top and skirt and untying the knot, took a deep breath, and typed out "thank you all so much, here are some more of me!! Xoxo." Madison closed her eyes, took a deep breath, plunged her fingers back into her pussy and, overcome by arousal, clicked "send."

Madison continued to pleasure her pussy as she waited on a response. Quickly, three messages came in. "Wow, you look sexy!" Said the first one. The second wasn't quite as nice. "Hey, I thought you said you would lose the clothes," he insisted. The third was just a picture of a shirtless guy unzipping his pants. She quickly replied to all of them. "Thank you!" "Don't worry, I'm taking it off for you ;)" and "will you show me yours if I show you mine first?" She typed out, respectively.

Madison navigated back to the group text and selected a few more pictures. This time, she picked the ones of her bent over with the skirt still on, and the one of her topless covering her breasts with her arm. There was no hesitation this time. She had an audience and she loved every second. She clicked send, and instantly, her bare pussy and barely-covered breasts were making their way to four guys she had barely met.

Madison plunged three fingers into her pussy as she waited on a response again. "Oh, yes, please make me take it all off, oh god, it gets me off! It makes me so fucking horny! I'm going to take it all off for you next, all of you!" Madison moaned as she talked in a guttural tone, obviously intoxicated with arousal. She continued to pound her pussy with her fingers, thrusting them in and out of the hole she so much loved to expose.

Waiting on the guys to respond seemed to take a lifetime. She wanted it - she wanted them to respond and tell her how much they wanted to see her naked body, and to tell her how much of a little slut she was for practically begging for them to cum on her sexy pictures, and for sending nude pictures to a group of guys she had only talked to for five minutes. Madison pleasured herself, waiting on the responses, keeping herself in a state of arousal until she could take no more.

"Wow," was all the first one said. "I still see clothes :(" said the second, and the third was just a guy grabbing his dick through his boxers.

Madison was too aroused and too impatient to type out responses this time. She could only load the group text again, select the remainder of the pictures, and add a fourth finger to her pussy, stretching it wide as she clicked the send button for a third time.

"Oh, fuck yes, I need this. Look at my whore body on display for you! Yes, I need this! Oh, just use me! Use my slutty naked body as a cum target! Oh yes, jack off to me and just use me, God, I am such a slut but I love it! I want everyone to see me naked! Show me to your friends and your brothers and your dad and your, your sisters and everyone you know! Ohhhh, and have them all, all of them text me and tell me what a whore and a slut and a filthy girl I am! Madison moaned out loud and degraded herself harshly as she forced her fingers in and out of her pussy time and time again, each push bringing her closer to orgasm.

"Oh yes, I want them all to see me! I want them all to use me! I want to be the biggest slut in the world, and show my slut body to everybody! Oh God, that is so hot! Expose me, I'm a slut! Yes, show - show my pictures - to the whole world! My naked - naked pictures of my slut - slut, slut body. I'm just a worthless naked slut! Oh, use me like the exposed slut I am! Oh, I love showing off to guys I just met! Use me - use my - my slutty pictures - pass me around - oh yes yes yes! I'm a shown off - shown off slut! Slut! Dirty filthy nasty skanky slut!!

Madison had drifted to the edge of the earth and only halfway back. Her body rocked in a cosmic, entranced, bucking motion as she went into the clouds of orgasm. She didn't even bother to look at the responses she got from the guys. She was horny, she was a slut, she was now fully exposed and she wanted more.

Reaching under her bed, Madison brought out the toys she had purchased the day before. She placed the butt plug and the nipple clamps on the bed, preparing to use them on herself when the mood was right. Still incredibly horny, Madison paused to look at her naked body in the mirror.

She may have not understood herself completely at this point, but she was beginning to understand that she had an exhibitionist side. Madison loved showing off her body, she loved the comments people made about it, and she even loved imagining what comments were being made about her inside the minds of people who wouldn't dare share their thoughts. Understanding this, Madison picked up her phone, searching for any replies to her pictures.

"Wow, you look incredible!" Said the first. Madison thought this was boring. She may have been flattered if she wasn't in a state of sexual excitement, but as horny as she still was, she really just wanted to hear how much of a slut she was for sending the pictures. The next one was from the guy who kept sending pictures, and all it was was a picture of his erect penis. A little better, she thought. At least she had a visualization now.

She then noticed the response from the third guy, the guy who had exerted the most pressure for her to remove her clothing. "There you go, you finally did it!" It said. Then she saw his next message. "You seem to like doing this, what a little tease." And his next one: "don't you respond? Or are you too busy fucking yourself?"

Madison quickly thanked the first guy and snapped a picture of her open mouth and sent it to the second. "That would make a nice warm hole for that cock," she thought. But the third guy was the one she was really interested in. The other two just weren't doing it for her, but this one was actually going somewhere. "Actually yes, I was fucking myself, doing this just makes me so horny!" She combined the text with a new picture of her swollen pussy as proof, and sent them off.

"Yeah I knew you were a little slut like that," came the reply almost instantly. "I knew that when I saw your outfit at the mall. You like it, don't you? Showing off your body?"

"Yes, I love showing off my little whore body for you, and for lost of other people too!" Madison wrote back. "And it makes me even more horny when guys like you call me a little slut. Or anything like that really."

"So you really are a filthy nasty whore showing your body off for everyone that wants it. Do you let all the guys have a piece of ass too? I bet you are a little closet cock slut, aren't you? You get turned on by being a little cum rag, right?

"Yes, I get turned on by it, I dont do it that much, I really just like to show off a lot but sometimes, like the other day in the mall I hooked up with somebody."

"That's it, you filthy fuck slut," he replied. "Tell me about it. Just some random guy? Where did you do it?"

"Actually it was a girl, and I ate her pussy in her car while she told me how much of a whore I am." Madison was becoming more and more aroused the more she told. It was like a drug getting her higher and higher. She normally would not have told a complete stranger about her lesbian hookup, but the degradation and the pictures and just the sheer eroticism of the moment had moved her well past her usual inhibitions. She needed to be degraded, she needed to be used, and she needed it from this guy. Stopping to think for a moment, Madison realized she didn't even know which one of the guys this was - and that just aroused her even more.

The texts stopped coming for a moment, and Madison typed back another reply. "I'm bisexual, so I like guys and girls too. I like it because it makes me more of a nasty slut to hook up with a girl every once in a while, but I think I like showing my body to guys more. I like to imagine what they do to my pictures, and I like the idea of guys I've never met using them and taking pictures of my half naked body when I'm not looking and using them to jack off to." Every word, as Madison knew, was the truth.

The reply came rather quickly. "We could use a few more sluts like you, you make a good cum target. I bet you wouldn't mind getting on a webcam and showing me how you like to fuck yourself and I bet you want me to talk dirty to you while you do it, don't you, slut?"

Madison's whole body froze. It was so erotic, so revealing, so perfect, and so risky. She had a feeling these webcams could probably be saved and viewed over and over or even spread around the web, but she wasn't tech-savvy enough to be sure. She was so aroused by the thought, though, that was for sure. The thought of a guy calling her a nasty slut over a computer while he watched her stuff her tight little holes, it was terribly arousing. She needed it. The riskiness of it just made her want it even more, she just wanted to be sure it was safe; even the slightest assurance would suffice.

"Omg that is so hot! I would do it if I knew you would be the only one that could see it," she hurriedly typed back.

"Well we could use Skype," he replied. "And I won't show it to anyone or record it or anything, as much as I think you would enjoy that."

"Wow, the idea of you recording it and showing it to people is really hot but scary! Ok, I will do it, just promise that no matter what I say when I get horny and in the moment, you won't show anyone? And I promise I will have a special surprise for you ;)"

With that, the two exchanged skype usernames and Madison opened up her computer, thrilled, anxious, and very aroused knowing that she was going to show her naked body to someone over a webcam. "God, this is so fucking hot," she said to herself as the two computers worked to get the feed up and running.

At once, it was done. The computers connected, but Madison didn't see anything. "Are you there?" She said. She was sitting naked on her bed with the computer propped up on the adjacent dresser.

"I'm here," came a male voice. You look even slit tier without your clothes, but I know how much that turns you on." Madison's face flushed. He could see her! She was surprised because she expected to see him too, but she was just looking at a black screen.

"Ummm, I don't see you," she said, confused.

"I know. I've covered up the webcam so you won't see me. This is going to be a lot hotter if you don't know who is watching," said the voice.

"Oh, oh my god, that is actually really hot," said Madison. She was really embarrassed. There was a guy out there somewhere staring at her naked body, sitting on her bed, and she had no idea what his name was or what he looked like or anything at all, and knowing that only made her want to fuck herself, and now. "So, what do you want to watch me do?" She teased at the black screen in front of her.

"You can start by telling me your name," said the voice. "And tell me how much of a dirty little slit you are, and how much you love showing off that body."

"Well, ummm, my name is Madison," she said, "and I'm a filthy, dirty nasty little college slut and I love showing off as much of my whore body as I can to anybody that wants to see it," she continued in a flirtatious, teasing voice.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Webslut Madison Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds