• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How I Met Her Mother

How I Met Her Mother

My first attempt at a short story, written in notepad no less. Please be kind, most of my work is technical non-fiction. Any suggestions or help is appreciated!

*****

My name is Alex and this a story about my college girlfriend. I'm a descent looking, tall, healthy, athletic sex starved student working my way through college so I can say well educated too. While I've never had trouble finding dates, I was called a tease in high school since I didn't date very much. Too much to do! I lived alone in an off campus apartment while I work evenings and attended college classes at a major University during the day. Most of my peers live in dorms and focus on classes and parties, I enjoyed holding two jobs at once, school and part time work so I had no time at all for dating.

Surprises happen. One day at my local coffee shop, I met Zoe. She wore flower print yoga pants, an almost transparent t-shirt, and no bra for breasts that just seemed to stand at attention and say hello. I was 19, she was 22, long dark brown hair, opal white skin and had the confidence of a 40 year old with the body of a teenager. She made you feel like someone had just dropped a piano on your head. We were a couple before either of us finished our coffee. Our first date began with us getting kicked out of a movie theater due to her spanking me too loudly and ended with us both up in a tree at the local park, naked. She was definitely outside my comfort zone but I was enjoying the ride with my new friend who referred to me as her walking orgasm. I'm ok with that.

A few weeks later on our fifth date, Zoe decided I should spend the night at her house. She lived alone with her mother Alice who I had never met so I was not entirely comfortable with the idea. Alice was divorced and Zoe seemed really close with her mother. She liked to brag about how bold and creative her mom was. Our relationship was based on sex in a theater, at a park, in a car, and at my apartment, but we had only known each other for a few weeks and this was moving way too fast for a guy like me. Besides, our differences were becoming more obvious and I was becoming less confident in this relationship. She was however, the only girl I knew who could look sexy in rainbow yoga pants so there's that.

"Are you sure you want me to spend the night?" I asked hesitantly.

"You will LOVE my mom! She is the coolest person on the planet and I really want you to like her. Allie is my best friend. Please please please!"

Her pleading while jumping up and down with no bra was completely irresistible. I would have said yes to anything she asked.

"Sure, I'll bring an overnight bag, will I be sleeping in your room or a guest room?" My naughty smile almost gave me away.

"Well, we have a big comfy couch and it's only one night!"

Sigh, "Ok we'll have a nice evening and I'm looking forward to meeting your mom." I did a passable job hiding my disappointment.

All I could think after this was, "note to self, this relationship is probably over." Then I felt guilty, I should at least go meet the girls mom, it would be bad form to break up right after that whopper request, ohh well. I'll miss those yoga pants and being the mr. walking orgasm.

I arrived late, dreading a night that I was sure would end badly. They had a nice little house in a quiet suburban neighborhood with lots of trees. I put on my best happy face and knocked on the door. Zoe let me in and happily gave me a quick tour. Her room was downstairs in a clever converted basement and her mother's room was right off the main living room where that big couch of doom lived.

"Where's your Mom Zoë?" I asked politely.

"She's off picking up pizza ingredients, we're having a pizza party!" She gleefully replied.

With that, my naughty hands immediately went for her clothes and while giggling she nicely pushed me away and laid out the house rules. She explained that she and her mother had strict rules about boys in the house. The clothes stay on and there would be no sex in the house while her mom is home. I quickly put on my happy poker face to hide my disappointment. Just then, the front door opened and the woman coming through immediately began to laugh.

"Well Zoe, now I understand what all the fuss is about." she said laughing.

Her smile was intoxicating. Her curvy body was amazing. I was so shocked that I didn't move or say anything. Alice put the bags she was carrying down, walked straight over and gave me a big hug. (Oh my god are those double D's?) She wore a cute flower print outfit, no bra, and the silk dress could not hide the absent panties. She even smelled great. Wow.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Addison."

"Oh, you can call me Allie, my daughter has not stopped talking about you since you started dating, so I know all your dirty secrets already."

She gave me another quick hug, I was dazed and her scent was intoxicating. (Did she just grab my butt?)

"Mom! Be nice!" Zoe commented, clearly missing the feel-up.

"Of course pumpkin, let's get dinner ready it's getting late and I'm hungry!" her smiling mother replied.

My girlfriend and her mother were actually lovely. We were all having fun and talking about everyones work and interests. I quietly realized I was in lust for this woman. Allie had auburn hair, a beautiful curvy body, and the nicest pair of breasts that I had ever seen. Larger and perkier than my Zoë's and that's impressive. While she was preparing food in the kitchen I had to concentrate on looking away so my date wouldn't notice the attraction. Must.. not.. look..!

"You have a lovely house." I pointed out, staring at the wall.

"Thanks, it works for the two of us." Allies smile was amazing.

"My mom is the best decorator on the planet!" Zoe said raising an eyebrow.

All of my energy promptly went into looking at Zoe and NOT her mom. We all stayed up fairly late watching a movie, eating pizza and talking about my college courses. They both seemed genuinely interested in my studies. Zoe decided to have a beer and Allie asked me if I wanted anything to drink. Without thinking, I told her I'd like a White Russian. She seemed a little surprised at my request but she mixed up drinks for two. After the second round, Allie excused herself to get dressed for bed. She made two more drinks and carried those into her bedroom.

Before I could blink, Zoe jumped on top of me an began peppering me with kisses just before skipping off to get ready for bed. I took the hint and started getting ready for bed too. I pulled a t-shirt and basketball shorts out of my bag. Sad that this was the best I could find for pajamas since I normally slept wearing nothing but underwear. I began to change my clothes when from behind me, a warm hand firmly grabbed up between my legs. I happily spun around to give my girlfriend a goodnight kiss and instead fell forward as she pulled me toward her using my dick as a rope. I was so surprised I fell sideways onto the couch just a moment before her mom came back in to say goodnight. I just barely pulled my pants on in time.

"Oh he is cute, I think you should keep him." Allie laughed.

"Yea, maybe!!" Zoe said proudly.

I think they both caught a peek at my sizable erection before I managed to tuck it into my shorts as they both laughed way to hysterically at my glowing red face. Everyone helped prepare the couch for my nights sleep. Shortly after, Allie went off to her bedroom waving goodnight with more drinks in hand. Zoe stayed for a few minutes careful not to let me kiss her goodnight despite having seen my long erection earlier.

"Sweet dreams boyfriend, we will have marathon playtime tomorrow at your place!" she whispered privately.

A quick kiss on the cheek and just like that I was alone in the dark living room wandering about all the possible meanings of marathon playtime. This was one of those awkward life moments. The house was quiet with the soothing sound of trees blowing outside. I tried to think of not-sexy subjects to bring my erection under control but nothing could get my mind off of these girls. The house was peaceful and dark so I felt comfortable touching myself while wandering which of these girls had managed to get me so excited. Suddenly, I heard soft creaking footsteps coming up from Zoe's room downstairs. By the time she was able to quietly sneak over to the couch I was already stroking myself to a nice erect state. It was dark room but I could see her eyes widen.

"Wow, thanks for the biggest toy a girl could ask for." Zoe whispered happily.

"No, not that big, and who said it was for you?" I smiled nervously realizing this might be true.

"Well, I had no idea my sweetie was so sexy," she stated playfully.

Zoe smiled at me, no, actually she was smiling at my cock, eventually she looked up into my eyes.

"Wanna see if that big toy can fit into your girlfriend?" She whispered giggling.

"Are you kidding?" I said almost too loudly.

It all seemed so surreal. Here I am in my girlfriends living room with her beautiful mother behind a door only a few yards away from us. She pulled her panties to the side, lifted one leg up with her chest facing me and lowered herself down onto my shaft. She exhaled deeply as she took me all the way into her surprisingly wet, warm, and tight vagina. It was like we were in our own little private world as she slowly bounced up and down until her trembling and heavy breathing brought her body slamming down on top of me a little too loudly. Wow, she came quickly. Maybe breaking the house rules turned her on. The Slap Slap Slap of our bodies brought her mother out of her room, barely giving us enough time for Zoe to stand up, run into the kitchen, and pretend to be busy.

"I'm making warm milk cocktails for sleeping." Zoe said happily.

"Hmm, Great idea pumpkin, I'll make them." Her mother said sleepily, making one for each of us.

Allie waited patiently for Zoe to head back down the stairs. Her stern glance made it clear the living room was off limits until morning. We all said goodnight, Zoe blew me a kiss and disappeared down the stairs and Allie's door closed loudly. I took a sip of the milk cocktail Allie had mede and realized that it was a White Russian, a double no less. Accident or cryptic message?

A short time later after finishing my drink, I felt tipsy and enjoying the quiet sound of wind blowing outside, I also heard the faint sound of Zoe snoring downstairs. I smiled and realized that you really do learn a lot about people when they sleep. I also realized that Zoe had left me covered with her orgasm and I was still way too hard to get any sleep. None of this made any sense to me but since there would be no more surprise visits as long as I can hear Zoe snoring, I took off my clothes and laid down on top of the sheets so I could entertain myself. Her orgasm and my pre-cum provided amazing lube. I was really enjoying stroking myself and was starting to breathe heavily when I heard a different heavy breathing. Was I that drunk?

I looked and listened but could only hear the distant snoring of my girlfriend Zoe. Comfortable that my imagination was getting ahead of me, I continued with longer slower strokes. I was still way too big and hard to lay down comfortably. Finding myself getting closer to orgasm, I stood up and used faster strokes pausing on each stroke at the top to gently twist my hot nicely circumcised penis. Closer to orgasm, taking in deep breaths to stay quiet, I looked up and noticed Allies door was half open. Don't care, too close, must have been the wind, ohh yes. Just as I was about to cum I realized there was a moving shadow in that dark room. I slowed my stroking down, pulling myself back from the edge of orgasm, desperate to see if the shape was my imagination or...

Her mom. Now I could hear her breathing. The movement I saw was the shape of a naked curvy woman mirroring my movements, standing just like me. I started stroking faster, so did she. I took deeper breaths, so did she. We were in silent naked erotic unison. She was pretending I was in her, I was pretending to be in her. It didn't take long for us to fall on our knees, cumming together. I thought that this was one the most intimate moments I've ever had, and we were just watching each other. Amazing.

The moon was full that night and it shone down through the windows as it reflected off the trees moving slowly in the wind. With the moonlight now coming through the window with the slow moving shadows I could see her room and her naked body more clearly. I could also see her lift the sheets off of her bed as she sat down and tapped on the bed with her palm. She had a big warm welcoming motherly and slightly naughty smile. I watched her eyes look up down my engorged erection which just grew larger as she watched.

"Are you sure?" I whispered nervously taking in a deep breath.

With her beautiful nod, I walked into her room, closed her door, pulled her sheets back and dove in face first between her legs. She was clearly surprised then threw up her arms and moaned happily. She was absolutely delicious and I was lapping up every bit of her like a hungry animal. Even though she was already wet and quivering with anticipation, I was taking my time orally pleasuring her without rest. Up and down and up and down I worked with passion. My God, she was delicious! I loved sucking her clitoris while rolling my tongue around looking for that g-spot. Sucking and searching with my tongue and performing nonstop, rolling and wiggling across everything between her legs, relentlessly.

Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, I pressed my fingers deep into her cervix then moved in and out with short, rapid strokes. I could feel her slowly beginning to quiver. I began to move faster, literally fucking my girlfriends mom with my mouth and fingers. Her body shook. My balls tightened. This was it!

Almost. She rolled over and pushed me onto the bed with surprising strength. Then she dropped down and began working her mouth up and down my thick shaft humming with pleasure. Her lips squeezed and pulled against the length of my erection, her tongue dancing and flailing around my tip like it was her favorite toy. The sight of my girlfriends mothers head moving up and down on my lap was almost too much for my brain to handle. Was I dreaming? By this time, the sound of Zoe's snoring downstairs was a distant memory. The sound of lewd slurping and sucking filled the room as Zoe's mom Allie and I went at it. This was heaven and to hell with the consequences.

We lost track of time so I'm not sure how long she fucked my erection with her mouth. At the end of every few ball bumping strokes, she would take my dick from her lips and bath my pole-head with rapid tapping licks. She worked her fist up and down my erection making my balls slap against her chin again and again. This was totally amazing! Then around again she sucked and pulled at my cock with everything she had. She clearly just wanted to orally fuck me without mercy. Up and down and up and down she worked her magic. My God, she was incredible! I couldn't possibly imagine getting a better cock-sucking from anyone, anywhere. While she sucked, her tongue had gone nonstop, rolling and wiggling across my penis relentlessly. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I sunk deeper into her mouth and she began to deep throat me with short, rapid strokes. I could feel the smooth flesh of her throat milking me hard. I began to buck my hips, literally fucking my girlfriends moms throat. My body shook. My balls tightened. This was it!

Almost. I was so sexually aroused that I moved powerfully with singular purpose. This time I picked her up, rolled over on her back, and held her naked body under mine while I kissed her passionately. She tasted like cold White Russians and hot sex. While still kissing her and exploring her mouth with my tongue, I placed my hands on the bed just outside her shoulders, holding her in missionary style. Then I managed a set of my best abdominal crunches and succeeded in pushing my massive erection straight up into her vulva.

"WhoaOhhhfMyymuGooddduoh.." she choked out slowly as I pushed in further while still kissing her mouth.

"Tell me if this is too much." I said momentarily coming out of my sex craze, looking into her eyes with a loving lustful glance.

"Please Don't Stop, don't even slow down.." she said sternly, pulling me into her as I pushed as strongly and as deeply as I could manage was fanatic. I could feel myself pulsing against her cervix. Wow I was deep. She must be the reason I'm so enlarged.

"Ohhhhh Yessss Ohhhhh Yessss." she chanted deeply as I tapped the full length of her vagina with my thickly aroused penis.

"Whoa, Mrs. Addison!" I moaned uncontrollably. Now I was shaking!

Clearly enjoying my loss of control, she started to rapidly tighten then relax her kagel muscles. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. Tighten. Relax. The pleasure was so intense I felt like crying. I let out a little whimper, taking a deep breath and concentrating on my long slow thrusting. All the way out, tapping her vulva, all the way in. All the way out, tapping her Vulva, all the way in. All the way out, rubbing her Vulva, all the way in. First slowly, then more quickly, then forcefully. She began to uncontrollably moan, enjoying my reaction. I began to moan, enjoying her reaction.

She then began to move her hips and I felt my cock slip part way down into her, but then, all at once, it got swept right back into her depths. She was suddenly amazingly hot and tight. Wow, hotter and tighter than anything I had ever felt. She repeated this and soon her channel was gliding up and down on my erection. What was she doing? Oh God, I was sliding smoothly in and out of her asks and that made me see almost faint. Lewd slapping began to fill the room as my body began to slap against her body. Her body slapped even harder onto my body. My girlfriends moms eyes were closed now, her face filling with pleasure. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Oh fuck!" we both moaned in unison.

I began to buck my hips, literally jackhammer fucking my girlfriends mom first in her mouth, than in her pussy, now in her ass. I began quivering in anticipation. Her body started to shiver. My body kept thrusting wildly. Her eyes rolled up, she started to scream. I started to moan. Her shivering was almost orgasm. I started to cum. She started to cum. Yes, this was it!

This mutual massive orgasm lasted what felt like forever. Our moaning, thrusting, breathing, sweating, fucking seemed to go on and on and on. It didn't take long for us both to pass out on top of one another, falling into some kind of hazy post fantasy bliss. This really was heaven. For once, even the word Awesome doesn't describe how great I fled. The world faded away while kissing this goddess.

"Wake up! Time to wake up sweetie!" I heard some far away voice say.

There really is nothing quite like the feeling of kisses on your closed eyelids when you're asleep. It took my eyes a second to adjust to the light.

"What? Where am I?" I said hazily.

"You've been out for hours sweetie, it's breakfast time, our couch must be really comfy." Zoe said happily.

What? The sun was up. I was on the couch, I was dressed in my pajamas, the blankets are covering me, my face and body feel clean. I'm really confused.

"It's my fault pumpkin," Zoë mom said giggling, "I must of made our goodnight drinks too strong."

"Oh mom," Zoë replied laughing, "next time I mix the drinks!"

All I could do was sit there with a dumbfounded expression on my face as they hugged each other and giggled. Wow, I thought, that was either the most intense dream I've ever heard of or, wait a second. When I finally sat up, ouch, whoa. I felt like a horse that had been ridden hard and putt away wet. Now I looked up and saw my girlfriends mother looking at me while they were hugging and blowing me a sexy kiss. Wow, I didn't even know what to think. Besides, I really just want to know, how did she get my pajamas onto me, wash my body, and put me on the couch? I never did find the answer to that mystery.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • How I Met Her Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds