• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jilnar Jardaly's Hot Buttered Buns

Jilnar Jardaly's Hot Buttered Buns

12

The following story is fiction, written purely for entertainment purposes and not based on any actual event.

Please enjoy reading:

"Jilnar Jardaly's Hot Buttered Buns"

*****

Greetings and salutations, my friends.

I'm Paul. I noticed there's a lot of Jilnar Jardaly worshipers around here so I thought you all might like to read how she inducted me into her sordid, sexual cult...

I'm a registered nurse from Seattle, working the late-shift over here at Dubai Hospital. One night, as always, I was on the late train which turned out to be a train trip that changed my life completely and forever!

It was after 2AM on a weeknight so the train was practically empty, apart from two other guys.

One was a teenager with long blonde dreadlocks and a baseball cap, on backwards. He was resting his filthy bare feet on a skateboard, on the floor, rolling it side-to-side. Even though I was half a carriage away, I could still hear the misogynistic gangsta rap music on his iPod.

The other guy was a big, mean and scary looking biker dude. He was about fifty, long grayish-black beard and tattoos all over his arms, hands and his entire shaven head, apart from his face. He was only average height and quite fat, but looked pretty muscly. He almost caught me looking at him so I quickly looked down at my cell phone. If this thug decided to beat the shit out of me, for any reason, I'd end up either dead or in hospital for sure!

We were coming to the last stop, before going express all the way until the last three. I was hoping the big scary bastard would get off. He didn't. However, something even better happened. The doors opened and in walked an absolutely breathtaking site I shall remember for the rest of my days...

It was the one and only Jilnar Jardaly, that ultra-hot news anchor babe from Television Dubai. In person! She was wearing a short, tight skirt, six-inch stiletto heels, an open blazer and a blouse with just enough buttons left undone to reveal the top of a red, lacy bra. An exquisitely, exotic goddess if ever there was one!

She walked along the aisle until she was standing right in front of me. She reached up and grabbed hold of the overhead handrail, causing her skirt to rise just enough for me to get a quick glimpse of the tops of her red tights, where they were clipped to her suspenders. I always figured a hot chick like that would be a Victoria's Secret lingerie girl!

She was gave me that beautiful smile she's famous for, on the TV, and shook her head slightly to let that gorgeous, long hair of hers cascade over her delicate shoulders. Even under the crappy light of the train, her golden, honey-colored skin looked amazing! But, most of all, it was those mesmerizing big, brown eyes that was making my heart pound like crazy! They were also giving me a mighty erection! I started shuffling about, with my hands in my pockets, trying to discreetly release my throbbing cock from my underwear to allow it to grow more comfortably up the front of my trousers. Good thing I was wearing sweat pants!

"I wish some nice gentleman would offer me a seat," she said to me, in a cheeky tone. "Whatever happened to the age of chivalry?"

I thought it was such a bizarre thing to say, seeing as the train was virtually empty! I looked around, totally confused, wondering if she was high or something. I noticed the other two guys were both just staring at her with a fiercely hungry and predatory look in their eyes.

While I was still looking around, Jilnar gently cleared her throat, just enough to regain my undivided attention. She was looking straight at me, still giving me that cheeky but very sexy smile.

"I said, I wish some nice gentleman would offer me a seat," she said, raising an eyebrow, which made me even more horny for her.

Not knowing what else to do, I shifted along my seat and awkwardly held out my hand to offer her my spot.

"Well, aren't you nice?" she said.

She, unconvincingly, pretended to stumble and landed right on my lap. I just couldn't believe what was happening! But my throbbing hard-on sure did, which had been aching to feel her against it ever since I first clapped eyes on her! Without any conscious thought or action by myself, it'd automatically positioned itself to receive her, so it could press itself against her firm, delicious butt! This didn't seem to bother foxy Jilnar one little bit! In fact, I was starting to wonder if all this forwardness was her response to me unsuccessfully trying to hide my embarrassing, impromptu erection. Was it possible she was a seasoned and experienced cock-hunter, and I was merely her next prey?

Anyway, if she didn't know how stiff my cock was before, she sure did now, seeing as she was sitting right on top of it! She even started moving about, rubbing that hot little ass of hers all over it, getting me even more excited!

"Mmmmmmmmmm...," she said, placing her arm around my shoulders, "I just love the feeling of a moving train, don't you? The way it makes things... move... and rub against you... It's sooo... sexy!"

She moved her face closer to mine and said, "Mind if I make myself more comfortable, you big, strong, sexy gentleman?"

"Uhmmmmmm... sure," I said, swallowing as hard as I could, considering my mouth had become so dry.

She planted a kiss on my cheek, giggled, then gently grabbed my ears, and planted another right on my lips. She stood up and placed her lovely, shapely, long legs on either side of mine. Facing outwards, she slowly started to lower herself back onto my anxiously waiting lap. Well, as every man knows, nothing makes you more confident and daring than having a mighty erection, especially when it has gained the attention of an enthusiastic and sexy chick, who's horny as hell and has only one thing on her dirty, little mind. I decided to play along.

"Let me help get these out of your way," I said, slipping a finger under the crotch of her red, lacy panties and sliding it to one side, exposing her sensation, smooth, hairless, and already dripping-wet, slit.

"Why, thank you, kind sir," she said.

I then felt her the long fingers and painted fingernails of her beautifully manicured hands slide down the front of my sweat pants and set free my aching hard-on. Her expert fingers sliding up and down my shaft drove me insane with lust!

"My, what a beautiful cock you have, my perfect gentleman," she purred as she guided the tip of my red, angry knob against the warm, juicy slit of her spectacular pussy.

Then that wonderful, eagerly anticipated, indescribable moment that made me feel more alive than I had ever been before! I felt like Neil Armstrong when he first set foot on the moon- No, better! You guessed it! Yes, that blissfully intense, first thrust in!

"Ooooooooooh... You are quite the perfect gentleman," she purred, leaning back while we both felt the incredible ecstasy of my erect cock sliding into her hot, tight snatch.

Once I was completely inside her, she leaned right back so her head was on my shoulder, and used her talented legs to pivot, raise and lower her hips, to ride and squeeze my aching cock with incredible skill and ability!

"I love the last train," she moaned, her face turned toward me, "It's always such a good place to get fucked! And I do love to be fucked!"

She started increasing the intensity of her cock-riding, and was grinding my crotch and humping my man-meat liked the perverted, sex-crazed nymphomaniac she was unabashedly revealing herself to be!

"Yes! That's it, darling!" she cried, in sheer delight. "Oooohh!! Yessss!! I can feel your big hard cock rubbing right against my clit! That's it! Fuck it! Fuck my clitty! Fuck me!! Fuck meee!!"

I was so much under the spell of her sinful, carnal pleasures, I'd completely forgotten about the other guys on the train! But naughty, slutty Jilnar certainly didn't! In fact, she was looking either way at both of them and telling them how good my cock felt inside her, and how much she loves fucking complete strangers on the train.

It didn't take a genius to know why she was telling them. Even those two degenerates immediately figured it out. They both got up and starting walking straight towards us, from their opposite ends of the carriage, their unblinking eyes mesmerized by the sexy sight of a hot TV celebrity, unashamedly humping a complete stranger's cock, on a public train, right in front of them!

Soon, they were both standing on either side of her, their impatient cocks already out of their pants and fully erect. She was obviously getting extremely turned on by them staring at her wonderfully warm pussy, riding up and down the full length of my shaft, because she kept her legs wide open to give them a good view, as it to say: Here, have a good look at what we're doing! Nice?

"Is this for me?" she said to the very excited skater boy, wrapping her lovely, delicate fingers and long painted nails around his young, twitching tool. "Thank you, my sweet, little, baby boy!"

She then wrapped the beautiful fingers of her other around the uncircumcised cock of the biker which, like the rest of him, was also covered in tattoos. They looked like at least a hundred different girls' signatures who, presumably, were all the poor young things he'd ravaged over the years, with that smelly, unclean, eleven inch monster! I bet he regretted not having any room left to include Jilnar Jardaly's autograph which, no doubt, would've taken pride of place on his nasty-looking cock.

"And is this for me too, Mr Biker Man?" she asked him, sounding like a sweet and innocent young thing thanking Santa Claus for a lollipop and new dolly. "Thank you, you big strong caveman!"

She leaned back so her head was again near mine.

"Soooo... you want to see what I can do when I have three hard cocks, sweetie?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah! You bet!" I said.

She kissed me passionately and then leaned forward and started licking each cock alternately, like they were a pair of Popsicles. Then she sucked the smooth young cock of the skater dude into her mouth. Her hips never stopped gyrating, bringing me closer and closer to the point of no return, while she was hungrily sucking the boy's dick and stroking his young testicles, making him roll his head back and moan deeply.

Between the three of us guys, we managed to remove all her fancy, executive, designer-label clothes, so we could all enjoy groping and feeling-up her smooth, warm, sensational body, while enjoying the sweet, exquisite, pleasures of her hands, her mouth and her amazing pussy.

Soon, the biker decided it was his turn to get his dick wet, so he grabbed the back of her head to turn her pretty face toward his twitching hard-on and just grunted at her, primitively.

"Oh, it's been a while since I had one of these," she said, rolling back his veiny foreskin and exposing his swollen knob. "Oh, look! There's his pretty little face."

She sucked his whole dirty, eleven inch, tattooed cock, right down her throat and he gripped the back of her head even more firmly. She cupped his sweaty, hairy balls and he started to pump and thrust.

"Suck it, bitch!" he commanded, "Fuckin' suck it all! Yeah, that's it, whore! Fuck me with that sexy, slutty mouth!!"

"Mmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmmm...," was her obedient, albeit, muffled reply, seeing as her bulging mouth and throat were crammed full of his ugly, criminal-class cock.

After a few minutes of giving him superb oral bliss, she managed to pull her mouth away. She was still stroking both cocks and scrota in her dexterous hands, while riding my lucky cock, like a really cheap, nasty whore, desperately trying to earn a $100 tip!

"How about we put our clothes on that cold, hard floor so we can all get comfy, and really get this little party started?" she asked, smiling like the cat who was about to get the cream - literally!

Without hesitation, the guys took off all their clothes and piled them onto the ground, along with all of Jilnar's expensive-looking, designer garments. The skater boy revealed a few gamer character tattoos, as well as some interestingly placed body-piercings. But, it was the biker's nakedness that made an everlasting and quite intimidating impression on me! Apart from his face, there was not one single inch of the his big, sweaty, hairy body that wasn't completely covered in tattoos of snakes, skulls, demons, monsters, naked women and a myriad of positively evil and nightmarish looking images...

Gorgeous Jilnar, who was clearly in her complete element now, lifted herself from me, releasing my cock which made a loud pop.

"Pop!" she said with a giggle and faced me and added, "Don't worry, honey. You'll be right back in there real soon!"

She stood up, in all her naked glory, and slowly slid her hands up her outer thighs, then her sides and finally onto her big, firm, round, succulent breasts, which she then started to fondle and squeeze. In all my years, as both a man and a nurse, I had never seen such a magnificent rack! And that body! Holy shit! That girl is fucking stacked! All she had left on were the red, garter, suspenders and stockings, the six-inch red stiletto heels, and her red panties, which were now ripped right open at the crotch! She was seductively licking her lips, closing her eyes and telling us how horny us bad, bad boys were making her. None of us could believe what a horny, oversexed slut she was!

"Now you lie down right there," she instructed me, indicating the floor, to which I eagerly obeyed.

No sooner had I finished undressing before she had me lying down and was instantly astride me, guiding my erection to that fantastic cunny of hers, and slowly start impaling herself on my rock-hard rod, just as she had promised. Only, this time, she was facing me, still treating me with that sensational, unflappable smile.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Thank you, honey," she cooed, staring straight into my eyes. "Your beautiful, big, stiff cock belongs inside me now... It's your gift to me... It's part of me... It stays inside me where I can keep it safe and warm and loved forever...Mmmmmm..."

The biker, not wanting to waste any valuable face-fucking time, once again grabbed a handful of her beautiful, long, raven hair, yanked her head up and plunged his big, ugly cock back into her hungry mouth.

"Thank y- GULP!" was all she managed to say before his brutal inward thrust.

She completely devoured him, all the way, right down her velvety throat. She just kept staring up at him with those brilliant, big, bright, unblinking eyes, challenging him to go even deeper and harder! As he did so, he growled and roared, just like the big, fat, hairy gorilla he was.

The skater boy saw her hand reaching back behind her, and figured she was looking for that third cock - his cock. He guided her beautifully manicured hand toward it, so she could guide it to its naughty destination which, to his absolute delight, was her heavenly, heart-shaped ass!

His response was immediate! In he went! He had to grit his teeth and push very hard to get her sphincter to open up enough for his anal-assault. But, if he was anything, he was determined! He thrust in hard and fast, with all the energy, impatience and impetuosity of youth. This made her release a squeal, which was mostly muffled, due to the fact her slender throat was again gagging on a huge, uncircumcised, tattooed, biker's stinky, old dick!

We all soon got into a blissful fucking-rhythm, all apart from that evil fucking biker who was going to the beat of his own, primitive, misogynistic drum and revealing himself to be more and more the complete, vile, male-chauvinistic pig, as each minute passed! But at least our moans of ecstasy were all in perfect unison.

After several minutes of our sordid debauchery, the biker looked over at the exquisitely sinful and forbidden pleasure the skater boy was having.

"I gotta get me some of that!" he growled, pulling his dick from Jilnar's sucking lips.

He walked over to the boy, who looked back at him with complete terror in his eyes. He genuinely seemed to want to get out of the big bully's way but, his cock, which was now doing all his thinking, didn't want to leave the tight, warm wonderland that was Jilnar's perfectly pert little ass. The biker grabbed him and threw him out of his way, the boy's swollen cock, which was stuck quite deeply inside Jilnar's tight ass, jerked her whole body back, making her involuntarily pull me by my poor cock along with them until the boy finally popped out!

The boorish fucking asshole just stood and laughed at the three of us all and said, "What the fuck you got in there, bitch? Krazy Glue?"

"Hey!" scolded Jilnar, sounding quite angry. "No bullying! You can be as rough as you like with me, Daddy. But don't be mean to my baby boy!"

Unfortunately, the old prick was wasn't even paying any attention to her. By the time she finished chastising him, he'd already plunged himself, balls-deep, into her ass. I don't think there would've been anything any one of us could've said or done to stop, or even slow down, the savage brute, anyway.

He instantly started to demonstrate that he only knew one way to fuck, which was hard, fast and rough, even rougher than he was with her poor mouth and throat. However, the magnificent, state-of-the-art sex-machine that was Jilnar Jardaly didn't seem to mind. In fact, she was absolutely loving it! I even felt a little sorry for the stupid, ignorant bastard, who obviously still hadn't figured out that this potent, sexy female-fucking-machine was more than a match for all three of us!

"It's... OH!...OK..., b-baby...," she said to the poor skater, her whole body rocking like mad, to the biker's deep, violent thrusting. "C-c-come... OH!... o-over... h-h-here and... AHH!... l-l-let Mommy suck it all... OHH!... b-b-better. OHHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUUUUUCK!!"

The boy soon got over his scare and humiliation, and allowed Jilnar to hungrily gobble up his young, tube-steak which, only seconds before, had just been deep inside her ass!

Once Jilnar adjusted to the biker's particularly ruthless style of ass-fucking, it didn't take long for her talented lips and tongue to start doing what they do best, and the youngster was soon starting to feel a massive load brewing in his young balls. By the look on his face, and all his loud, uncontrollable moaning, I could tell he was close - so could Jilnar!

"Because you've been such a good, sweet, little boy," she said, looking up at him seductively, "Mommy's going to eat your load!"

"Yeah, Monmmy, he said, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, "Suck the pus from my prick!"

I know! Teenagers and their total lack of respect these days, right?

A few more seconds of Jilnar's long, slurping sucks and expert tongue-swirls, around his shaft was all that his young boner needed. His whole body suddenly jolted like he'd had a massive electric shock! He screamed like a girl, while he pumped his entire load of hot, young seed into her talented mouth, all in one gigantic spurt, making both her cheeks bulge to stretching point! She kept her lips tightly sealed around his cock, closed her eyes and swallowed down his creamy, sweet, salty, brew, in one big gulp! She then sucked his limp, spent cock until she was certain his balls were completely drained of all his precious, young sperm, before she finally released it.

"No one can suck cock like you, Mommy!" he said, stroking her head. "You're such an awesome cum-whore."

"Thank you, baby," she replied, gently kissed his glans and then lick her full, red lips clean.

He staggered back and collapsed onto a seat, where, from there on, he was merely spectator. He was evidently still in complete disbelief at this whole extraordinary experience!

Suddenly, there was a loud SMACK and Jilnar yelped with pain. I would've been concerned if it hadn't have been for the fact that she was smiling even more broadly than ever before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Jilnar Jardaly's Hot Buttered Buns

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds