• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Birthday Gift

The Birthday Gift

12

I wasn't really looking forward to my 25th birthday. It's not that I was worried about getting old. Trust me, I'm not one of those guys who go looking for new gray hairs every week. Besides, I was pretty damn happy with my body at the time. I stood about 6' 2" and had a pretty muscular build. I wasn't exactly body builder material but I was in good enough shape for a few people to say I had a passing resemblance to Brad Pitt in "Fight Club." The real reason that I wasn't looking forward to my birthday was because of my girlfriend at the time. Her name was Lori, and while she was definitely as hot a chick as I had ever dated, she was starting to grate on my nerves.

We had been going out for nearly a year and things hadn't been too good for about a month and a half by this point. We first met at a party that an old college friend of mine threw. She was a little drunk, as was I, and we hit things off well enough that we wound up in bed together. I never would have guessed just looking at her, but she was a wild woman after a few drinks. She really took control that night and rode me like you wouldn't believe. It was incredible. It would have just been a one night stand, but this girl was real damn hot. She was about 5'10" and had an absolutely knock out body. Her butt was a little bony but her chest was to die for. I don't know how many hours of her yammering I had gotten through by sporadically sneaking peaks at those magnificent breasts. Her face was fabulous to boot, especially her eyes. They were big and blue and looked great with her long blond hair. So why wasn't I particularly happy with her?

Well, aside from the typical "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From La-la Land" stuff, she had turned into a real cold fish in bed and refused to do much of anything to warm it back up. The first six months had been incredible in the bedroom, but now things were just getting dull and routine. I had made plenty of suggestions that she just wasn't very receptive to. She got grossed out whenever I even mentioned a blow job, my idea for a threesome had really fallen on deaf ears, and it was an attempt at anal sex with her had made me decide that I should probably break up with her. We had talked about trying it a few times and I thought we were on the same page. So when she got on all fours on the bed I thought she was giving me the green light to do her in the ass. But when I slid my cock between her ass cheeks she freaked out and started crying. She hardly talked to me for two days. Then out of nowhere she called me, forgave me and was all smiles and sunshine again. She even told me that she had stared making big plans for my 25th birthday, which was two weeks away at the time. I really wanted to break up with her, but she just seemed so damn excited about my birthday that I couldn't work up the nerve to break it off. Besides, I wanted to see what I was getting.

She said she would come to my place with my gift after work and then we'd go to dinner. That seemed like a pretty simple thing to be planning for two weeks so I figured there was a surprise being put together. I saw the surprise when there was a knock on the door and I looked through the peephole. Lori had brought a friend. I eagerly opened the door and let them in. Lori's mystery guest walked in. I stuck out my hand to greet her, but instead of reaching for my hand she reached for my crotch. She squeezed it gently through my slacks, giving me an instant erection as I gave off an involuntary groan of pleasure. The red headed beauty leaned in and whispered, "Hi. I'm Alexis, your birthday gift."

"One of them," interjected Lori. She reached into the shopping bag she was carrying and produced a pair of handcuffs. My already bulging cock grew even harder as I imagined the fun I could have with my new gifts. This friend of hers was pretty well built. She clearly worked out. Alexis was a little shorter than Lori, but every bit as hot. Her chest was a little smaller but she had the tightest, sexiest legs I had ever seen and they ran up to the tightest, sexiest ass I had ever seen. And the little black dress she had on only made it sexier. She brushed her long, silky red hair back and said, "Well? What are we waiting for?" Her voice was like velvet and it just kept getting me hotter.

Lori gave a lusty grin in her direction and purred, "You two go right ahead. I've just got to go to the bathroom for a sec." With that she picked up the shopping bag and went into the bathroom with a sinful glint in her big blue eyes.

That was all Alexis needed. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me in for a wet, hungry kiss. As her warm, writhing tongue snaked around my mouth I reached down and squeezed her ass. It felt just as tight as it looked. It was like iron. She pulled away with a schoolgirl giggle and said, "I think I need to find a way to make you keep those hands to yourself, birthday boy." She walked over and picked up the hand cuffs.

"Hmmm. What can I chain a big, strong fella like you down to?"

Then her eyes locked on my kitchen table. It was a heavy oak piece of work that I had needed three of my friends to help me with when I moved it in. It was just what the doctor ordered.

"Strip down and get on your knees. The show's about to begin."

I wasn't sure just what she meant by that, but I was so turned on I would do just about anything she said. I tore off my clothes as fast as I could and knelt down in obedience. She had me hold my arms around the table leg and handcuffed me. She put them on so tight that it made me flinch, much to Alexis' delight it seemed. It was just about this time that Lori came strolling back in topless. "Oh, honey, did I forget to tell you about the other two things I got you?" The first was in her hand. It was a handheld camcorder. It looked like she had decided to tape the evening's festivities. The other "gift" was what she was wearing-a bright pink 9-inch strap on dildo. I nearly came right there just imagining watching Lori do Alexis with that thing. And taping it too!

They read the excitement on my face. It was like they were just torturing me, making me wait to see them go at it. After Lori set the camcorder on "record" and placed it on the table just above my head they started making out. Alexis started working her way down Lori's body. Along the way down she paused to run the same probing tongue that had just been in my mouth all over Lori's incredible breasts. But Lori clearly wanted to get down to business as her hand pressed down on Alexis head and sent her down to her knees. Alexis took Lori's hint and started sucking on Lori's strap on while running her fingers between Lori's legs. Lori let out a tiny gasp as Alexis expertly found her clit. As she slowly worked the long shaft with her lips and Lori's cunt with her masterful fingers she looked right at me with eyes that seemed to say, "You're next, pal." But I had a better idea.

I blurted out, "Oh yeah, suck that dildo. And then bend over and take it in that sexy ass of yours."

Lori and Alexis smiled at the idea. Alexis stood and turned her back to Lori. Lori unzipped the back of Alexis' dress and pulled it down to her waist. Then she seductively ran her petite hands up Alexis' flat stomach and brought them to a rest on Alexis' firm tits. She started rubbing them and Alexis started moaning. Lori's fingers then started making little circles around Alexis' erect nipples and her moans grew louder and more passionate. And when Lori pinched her nipples those moans became a scream that she muffled by biting her lip. I was on the verge of cumming when Lori's hands stopped their arousing work and started sliding down to Alexis' hips and proceeded to pull that little black dress down to the floor, revealing an equally black pair of panties. I was drooling with anticipation as Alexis' reached down and slid her panties to the floor. My jaw soon joined it.

What I saw make my dick go from rock hard to limp almost instantly. Alexis' six-inch-and-growing cock hung in her hand as a devious smile spread across her lips. Alexis' was a she-male. My head started spinning and I felt sick to my stomach simply from the sight of her still growing penis. This bizarre mix of confusion and surprise soon gave way to outright fear as my mind starting racing to conclusions about what these two were going to do with me. I was totally helpless.

Lori saw the change in my attitude and I certainly noticed a change in hers. "Well, well, well. Cat got your tongue you little whore? Alexis and I are going to have some fun with you."

I tried to speak but could only manage to weakly stammer, "H-h-h-how? Why?"

Lori just laughed and stroked her strap on. "How? Don't you remember Alex? You met him at my office Christmas party. We had only been together for about two weeks when that happened. What was it you said about him then?"

Alexis didn't wait for my answer. Instead she looked down at me as I quivered in fear and said, "Let's see, Lori. I think you told me it was something like, 'That faggot ought to just stuff his dick between his legs and put on a dress.' Sound right?"

"Yes it does," said Lori. "I'm glad she took your advice. She makes one sexy woman. It's amazing what a little make-up and breast implants can do, isn't it? And as far as why goes, I'm doing this because you are a perverted sack of shit who deserves to be treated like a sex toy. You deserve to be treated like you've been treating me for nearly a year now. The taping it was Alexis' idea."

Now I remembered him. We had only met for five minutes, but he I remembered him alright. He was a flaming queer and just standing next to him made my skin crawl. As I scanned Alexis' face I began to see traces of Alex. My despair started boiling over into outright anger. I lunged hopelessly towards Lori and shouted, "You fucking bitch! Uncuff me now!"

She didn't even bat an eye. She just calmly walked up to me, took the camcorder off the table, took the dildo in her free hand and slapped me across the face with it. "There's no need for that kind of profanity. Now smile for the camera and say hi to your family and friends because they're all getting a copy of this if you don't play nice. Then again I might just send them one anyways."

I slunk down into submission and awaited what was sure to be the longest night of my life. "What do you want?"

The girls stood in front of me. Lori tapped a finger on her chin as though she was deep in thought as she filmed my pitiful position. "Hmm. Well, you always wanted a blowjob sooooo badly from me. Do you have any idea how demeaning that is? Or how disgusting semen tastes? Oh, of course! How could you? You've never sucked a dick before! Let's remedy that. Alexis?"

I could tell Alexis had nothing but bad intentions on her mind as she stood over me, rubbing her dick nice and slow. The precum glistened on its knobby tip. It had grown to seven inches by now. It was circumcised and curved up just a tad. She shoved it in my face. I made one last desperate plea. "I'm begging you, don't do this."

Alexis violently grabbed a fistful of my hair and jerked my head back. She glared into my eyes and started rubbing that big dick all over my face as she said, "Begging me? Oooh, I like that I idea. Beg me to suck my cock. Beg me for the HONOR of being the first cock in your little whore mouth."

I was fighting back tears as I whimpered and choked out, "Please, allow me the honor of sucking your cock. I want your cock in my little whore mouth."

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and prepared myself for my mouth to be used like a cunt. Only...nothing. I opened my eyes and saw Alexis leering down at me. "That's right. I want you look into my eyes while I fuck your face. I don't want you closing your eyes and pretending you're somewhere else. You are going to stare right into my eyes so we both know that you're my bitch now. And think about it like this. The better you suck my dick the faster I'll cum and the faster this will be over with."

I hated to admit it but it was true. I could fight it and drag this out or I could suck her off and get out of here sooner. I thought back on the blowjobs I had received over the last few years and tried to remember how they did it. I stuck my tongue out and licked the precum off her penis. The salty taste surprised me. Was this what I was shooting down those poor girls throats? I started working my tongue farther up her cock, making rings with my tongue, circling around the shaft. She gave out the same moans that she had when Lori was rubbing her tits earlier. I knew I was getting somewhere with this. I leaned as far forward as my cuffs would let me and picked up the pace with my tongue. Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and jammed her dick into my mouth until her balls bounced against my chin. She was every bit as strong as she looked. I nearly gagged, but kept my lunch down. I wrapped my lips as tight as I could around her dick and went with the rhythm she was setting down with the thrusts of her hips. I even tried to cup my tongue around it as it slid up and down my throat. I looked over at Lori and saw that the camera was still rolling.

"Keep sucking that dick bitch! Ooh, you're sucking it like a pro. I bet you've done this before. You love that dick, don't you?"

Obviously I couldn't answer the question, but I realized that my own dick was getting hard, almost like it was answering her. Was I liking this?. Alexis started working my face even faster. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum! Get ready to swallow every drop, slut!" And a huge shuddering moan Alexis' threw her head back and shot jet after jet of hot cum into my mouth. She came so hard it was like she fired it straight down my throat. The taste was terrible, but I swallowed every last bit just like she told me to. Without thinking I gasped, "I wish had just cum on my face."

"Maybe next time," called Lori, "but now it's my turn." She passed the camera off to Alexis and strutted towards me. "You liked it didn't you? I can see it in your eyes that deep down you're just a cocksucking little bitch now. Let's see if your ass is ready for something in it."

Alexis tossed Lori a tube of lubricant and Lori started spreading some on her fingers. She got down on her knees with me and reached around all the way around to my asshole. In doing so she had to get so close to me that her body was rubbing against mine. She was so turned on by all of this that her nipples were rock hard. For as incredible her tits felt pressed against my chest there was something else turning me on even more. When she pushed her body up against mine my cock and her dildo were trapped next to each other between our stomachs. But what got me the hardest was the curious finger probing my anus. After spreading some lube around my hole she started teasing it with her index finger. Then she gave it a sudden shove. I called out in pain. It was a call that was only met by the cruel laughter of two merciless mistresses who were loving every second of this. Lori forced her finger in as far as it would go and pumped it in and out several times before removing it completely. Each pump sent a flare of pain and humiliation through me. And somewhere in each pump was a hint of pleasure. Part of me actually was liking this. Perhaps I really was the cocksucking whore they said I was. I wanted to beg for her to stick more fingers in there, but I knew that if she thought I was enjoying this she might stop just to punish me. So I said nothing as Lori stared coldly right into my eyes and slammed her index and middle finger up my ass as hard as she could. Her blue eyes were showing me nothing but anger and a sick twisted joy. She wriggled her fingers around and stroked my prostate. I couldn't help it anymore. Her tits writhing on my body, her dildo rubbing against my dick, and the brutal thrusts she was giving my ass were just too much. The orgasm was the hardest I can ever remember. I realized right then and there that I really was the gay bitch that they were calling me. The next thing I realized was that I had just blown my load all over all over Lori. She recoiled in shock and anger. "You fucking whore! You ARE enjoying this!"

Then just as quickly she calmed down. She started rubbing her hands over her cum covered torso (and believe me, the load I shot covered just about every inch of it!). Slowly she started gathering the cum, fingertip by fingertip of it, and depositing on her strap-on. "You know, Alexis got to dump her cum in your mouth, but why should she have all the fun? But why don't we try it with your cum this time?"

With lightning speed she grabbed the sides of my head and forced the cum covered dildo into my mouth. It was longer than Alexis' though so the thrust made me gag and I pulled my head back off it as far as I could. It turned out that wasn't very far at all. I was able to back off by about three inches before Lori's hands reached around to the back of my head and started forcing me to bob up and down on the strap-on. "Don't think you're getting out of it that easy! When Alexis did this all she wanted was a good blowjob. But the only satisfaction I'm going to get out of this is making you suffer! Now suck it good because thanks to your pathetic little dick's lack of control I'm not going to give you any lube. So get this thing good and wet with your spit because it's going up your ass next."

And with that she really picked up the pace. But I could hardly hear a word she said because I was so busy lapping up my own cum. I guess you could say that it was an acquired taste that I was rapidly acquiring. I still wasn't wild about the taste but it felt so sexy sliding down my throat. After a few more minutes of face fucking me, Lori called Alexis' name. Next thing I knew Alexis uncuffed me. Before I could get used to my new found freedom she shoved me to the floor face down and twisted my arm behind my back. I gave her the other without struggle and let her cuff my hands behind my back as I lay on my stomach on the carpet. Even from my much lower vantage point I could see that Alexis was returning to her job as camera woman and Lori was getting ready for the next part of her fun. I couldn't crane my neck far enough to see her face but I heard her voice. "I going to break your anal cherry now. Get ready because i a second you are going to be a full blown ass fucked faggot."

I lost sight of her as she walked around behind me. The anticipation I felt was almost like my other birthdays just waiting to open up a present. Only this time I was what was getting opened up. I could feel her crouching down behind me. I felt the tip of the strap on press against my asshole for just a moment before she thrust her hips and sunk it into my ass. I opened my mouth but couldn't even speak. The pain was so horrible that it immediately sent tears down my cheeks. It was like she was going to split me in half. But soon the pain subsided and the hints of pleasure I had when she fingered me before were back and growing into waves of ecstasy. She leaned in and said into my ear, "It hurts, doesn't it? That's what it felt like you whore. That's what your dick felt like in my ass. Only I didn't like it nearly as much as you do because I'm not a cocksucking faggot like you are."

And she was right. I wasn't fighting it anymore, I was loving it. Her revenge had backfired on her. I was loving every second of this now. I was actually faking being in pain just so she wouldn't stop. "Oh god! Please stop! It's killing me! Take it out!"

And she fell for it. She started humping my ass harder than ever. In my position the force of her thrusts was rubbing my cock back and forth across the carpet. Even though I had just had an orgasm not too long ago I was already getting a hard on again. I don't know how long she was went at it, but I loved every second of it. I loved the pain, the humiliation, and the domination. Here I was a buff, tough guy taking it hard up the ass and secretly begging for it to never end. Then it was over. I felt the dildo slide out of my freshly stretched anus and shivered as the cold air hit my wide open hole. It was one more incredible new sensation that I just couldn't get enough of. I soon found out why she had stopped.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Birthday Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds