• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Normal Night

Normal Night

"MISSION FAILED" flashes across the screen as I rub my eyes to try to wake up more. The game music warbles as it displays my options. Looking at the clock on the desk phone, I sigh. It's only 3:30 a.m. and my shift doesn't end till 7. The lobby of the hotel I work for has been deserted all night. Beset with an extreme loneliness, I grab my cigarettes. I leave the office through the laundry room in the back, propping the door as I go. Usually this action would be highly against regulation. "This door is to remain closed and locked for the safety of the front desk staff!" the sign on the inside of the door reads. However, not a soul had appeared all night and I was sure there was no danger. I had gotten into this bad habit over the last few weeks but I think nothing of it. Heading out into the cold, I strike up and start my rounds around the parking lot. Like we needed it. Nothing interesting ever happens...

Finished smoking, I return in the way I came. I don't notice the door was propped further open than I had left it. Nor do I notice the man in the shadows of the industrial water heaters. He notices me, however. He has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. As I start to close the door, the lights go out. I freeze and the door slams, making me jump. Laughing at myself, I search, arms outstretched, for the wall with the light switch. I never make it that far.

He grabs my left wrist, twisting my arm painfully behind my back. I gasp and He stuffs a rolled up wash cloth completely into my mouth making me choke slightly. Leading me by my captured arm, He bends me over the folding table to where my feet are only touching the ground at my toes. He wrenches my other hand behind my back and zip ties them together. My head is spinning. I finally realize the gravity of the situation I am in when my pants slip off one hip. I start to scream as loud as I can through the wash cloth. The dark chuckle I hear in response paralyzes my cries.

"Now, now. You wouldn't want an inquiry to happen and your co-workers to find out what you like, would you?" I know that voice. My posture must have relaxed enough that He notices for suddenly I feel a searing pain in my scalp as He jerks my ponytail, snapping my head back. "I wouldn't get to complacent just yet. This is going to be painful..." I hear hesitation in His words.

I try turning my head to see Him but there was nothing but darkness. He yanks my pants, panties included, straight down murmuring His approval. "Your workouts seem to have done you good. Ah, yes," he leered as I shimmied on the table, "yes, my sweet angel. I've been watching you for some time." His hand lands with a loud smack on my bare ass. I jerk as the shockwave pulses through me. "For instance, you go for a cigarette every night around this time." He lands another blow on the other cheek, hard enough to bring tears. "And you always leave this door open. You were just asking for this. There are no cameras on this door." I feel his breath on my calves for a second, confusing me. His intentions are clear in a second as I feel the zip ties fasten my legs open to the cold metal of the table supports. My struggles renew with a fervor. This accomplishes nothing, amusing Him.

"You see, I've seen the position you've been in, no pun intended," He chuckles to Himself. "I am going to take you. You won't be consenting and therefore won't be considered unfaithful. I know you want this," He growls as He grinds his jean-clad hips against my bare flesh. "And since you have always been mine and will always be, I am only taking what's rightfully mine." His words send thrills through me to my very core. He is my Master! Or was...

I hear Him shuffle things around behind me and I feel him slip a blindfold over my eyes. The lights click back on but I am still blind. I hear His sharp intake of breath to my left. His hands were back on my ass, pulling my cheeks even further apart to look directly at my slick pussy. "You still shave! I didn't know you were still following my orders." His fingers trailed over my bare pussy lips, pausing momentarily as His fingers feel the slight amount of precum that had accumulated. "You still get wet for me so quickly too. Even being treated like this..." I squeal into my makeshift gag as He begins to spank me again. This time, however, He just continues ruthlessly until red welts start to form. "Red always has suited you," He laughs as I hear Him turn back to what I assume has to be a bag that He brought.

"Do you remember big pink?" He asks as I try to get my breathing under control again. His words make the air catch in my throat as memory and realization dawns. Big Pink had been the nickname for my 10 inch long 2 1/2 inch wide dildo. "Well I think I've found a more interesting version," He chortles as I tried to struggle against my bonds. I feel the rubber head rub up and down my pussy slit as He tries to lub it up, making shivers run throughout my bound body. Suddenly, He roughly shoves 5 inches into my aching snatch. The scream issuing from me only comes out as a muffled groan through the gag. Barely pulling it out, He pushes in another 4 inches bottoming out and hitting my cervix. "Hmm, still can't take it's full length, I see." That's when I hear the duct tape pull from the roll. He promptly tapes the dildo to keep it snug against my womb. He wiggles it around to make sure it won't come out during the rest of his plans. "Yet, this version," He wiggles it again, shoving the base hard in attempts to get the last inch in, "well, it has ball bearings all through it so that when turned on," He flicks on the switch and my world shatters, "it feels like a thrusting dick."

I can barely breath, let alone pay attention to His words. The dildo is forcing me open in a way no man ever could. He laughs as my hips buck the air involuntarily. "You seem to be enjoying your torture. I think I'll just watch for a moment." He backs up and I hear His pants hit the floor. I have no room of thought to be self-conscience. The pulsing, throbbing dildo is rubbing my G-Spot over and over. An orgasm quickly explodes throughout me so violently He can see my cum run down my legs. I can barely stay conscience panting as the dildo continues to throb violently. That is until the cold lub runs down my ass crack and He starts pressing His dick into my anus without any stretching or warning. I wriggle as much as I can without pulling my hip out of socket.

He still is able to push the head of His dick through my tight bud causing another scream to be muffled. He hisses at the tightness as He sinks further into my ass, feeling the dildo throb just on the other side of a thin strip of flesh. He pulls out to the tip and then slams His hips into mine, burying Himself to the hilt in my poor abused ass. He starts fucking me in long hard strokes continually pushing me over the edge. "Feel good?" He grunts as He slams into me again. When I don't answer, I receive another slap to my ass cheek making my body jerk even more painfully. "I asked you a question, angel. Does it feel good?" All I can do is nod. "Do you want me to come in your ass?" I feel tears stream down my face from the exquisite pain. "Angel?" His tone is a warning. "Answer me." Again all I can do is nod.

His thrusts increase in pace till I can't think through the pleasure. Using my shoulders for leverage, He bottoms out in me, spraying His hot seed deep into my ass. He jerks a few more times, emptying His balls into me. He stays firm enveloped inside me a few seconds but turns the dildo off immediately. Breathing hard, He slides out of me and starts to, as gently as He can, remove the tape and soon the dildo falls to the floor with a clack in a puddle of cum. Straightening up, He takes the gag out of my mouth and smooths the hair away from my face. "Are you ok?" His eyes are anxious as they search mine. I try to talk but only a croak comes out so I just nod. I hear Him open His pocket knife and He cuts the ties, helping me off the table. I try to stand but as the blood rushes from my head the dizziness and darkness overtake me and I collapse.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Normal Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 593 milliseconds