• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bike Ride Ch. 02

Bike Ride Ch. 02

This is the second chapter of three stories that are related, and continues on from where the first story ended. The idea for this story happened when a friend of mine bought a Harley trike from a guy and my wife thought it was a neat machine. From there my warped mind took over and here we are.

This story is like the rest of my stories in that I do not write them with much descriptive sex in them. I like to think that my style is more of describing the chase, than the actual catch. It is just a quirk I have. It's sort of like those old time radio shows where you have to use a lot of imagination. This story should have enough facts for you to use your imagination to fill it in though.

If you didn't read the first chapter you should just so this chapter makes more sense.

I like the constructive criticism comments I get back from readers, because I learn from them. The slash and burn comments will be deleted as soon as I see them because they are meaningless and a waste of time both yours and mine.

*****

After that ride with Celia I went home happier than I had been in years. I had a hard time doing anything because every time I tried to do a project something would remind me of the fuck session Celia and I had and I would get a raging hard on I would have to take care of.

Bill and I met for a couple of beers after work one day and he told me he was OK and happy with the fact that I had fucked his wife because Celia, once she got over her soreness was screwing his ass off ever since that day. So it seemed everyone was happy. Bill because he was getting all the sex he could handle from Celia. Celia and I with the memories of that day, and Darla was happy because I wasn't bothering her for sex.

The next two weekends were rainy and life got in the way of a repeat performance but the long weekend promised to be a scorcher so Celia and I made plans for another bike ride. She was like a kid with a new toy and was looking forward to driving my trike again, Bill was going to go to the drag races, and Darla was going to go out to our cabin at the lake to straighten up the place a bit and get some alone time sitting in the sun.

Wouldn't you know it; the new instant demand hot water heater I had ordered for our cabin arrived early. I was frantic trying to reschedule things so I could install it, but Bill, being a plumber offered to install it for me. Seeing I was incompetent in that department I readily agreed, thus freeing me to be able to go on the ride.

Boy did I ever owe Bill one for that. He just loved the drag races, so him giving up that to work for me was appreciated.

The reason for the change of hot water tanks was the old heater didn't put out hardly anything and Darla hated rushing her showers. She always had long showers and could spend hours in one and the new walk-in shower we had installed at the cabin was her idea of heaven. That new heater would make her very happy since she would be able to have unlimited hot water and could take as long of a shower as she wanted.

I offered to pay Bill for his work but him being a friend only wanted free rein to be able to fuck Darla if he could.

We both knew he would have his hands full getting between Darla's legs, but seeing as I was back fucking his wife after all these years since Darla and I had stopped swapping with Celia and Bill, I was more than happy to wish him luck. The dirty dog had a smile on his face when he told me he had a fool proof plan to fuck my wife. When I queried him he wouldn't tell me the details, but he sure sounded sure of himself.

At first Darla hadn't been happy about me taking off, just to go for a bike ride, but came to the realization that Bill could install that heater quickly and without all the bitching and gripping I would do. So that made her happy. I had the long weekend off so early Saturday morning I picked up Celia and we headed off. Bill was heading to my place to load the heater in his truck and then Darla and he were going to go out to our cabin.

It's a good thing she didn't have a clue that I, with Bill's permission, was fucking Celia or that Bill was planning to get into her pants or there would have been hell to pay.

Celia and I were on the road early and I forgot about everything except Celia sitting in that seat behind me. The weather was great and it promised to be a sunny hot day. Once we got past the last town close to our picnic spot I stopped so Celia could drive. I dared her to drive naked again and she willingly agreed when she remembered how sexually stimulating it felt the last time. She was turning into quite the exhibitionist, and the idea she might get caught naked in public seemed to be a giant turn on for her. She knew the three or four houses we still had to drive by would be passed at highway speeds so if anyone was looking they wouldn't see to much. Plus, if they did see anything it would just be an added stimulus for her.

Before she got on the bike I did something that surprised her. I stuck one of those stick on dildos on the seat and applied a bit of lube on it. She gave me a funny look and said, "That's interesting. I suppose you expect that hunk of silicon to get me ready so we can use each others bodies again."

"Well I thought it would give you a new thrill and besides I bet you will enjoy the ride more." As I stored her clothes she enthusiastically arranged herself in the front seat. She had that dildo firmly embedded in her pussy and bounced on it a few times. Once she got used to it off we went.

The rest of the ride to the picnic spot was scary a few times as she forgot to drive because of the dildo. I had to pinch her nipples so she would pay attention and not drive us into the ditch. We arrived well before lunch time and it didn't take me long to get rid of the rest of my clothes and get busy with a very horny woman. This time our fucking wasn't as frantic as the last time we were here, but it was still rambunctious enough that the two of us were making a fair bit of noise as we tried to fuck the other one into submission.

After the two of us had very noisy orgasms we collapsed for some recuperation. Just as we got comfortable we heard a deep sounding strange voice say, "That was hot. Not as hot as you two were three weeks ago but still pretty good."

Celia and I were surprised but then again we had been so wrapped up in each other there could have been an army there and we wouldn't have noticed. Our clothes were out of reach as this guy approached and figuring he has seen everything anyway we might as well just talk to him and see what's going on.

Introductions were made and he told us he was called Jed. He continued talking and told us he had been checking this spot hoping we would come back and his patience had paid off. He added the first time he watched us he got so hot when he got home his wife took the brunt of his horniness and she wanted to know why he had been so worked up. When he told her what he saw she wished she had seen us and told him she wanted to meet us. That's when Jed asked if we wanted to go to his place to meet her.

Without waiting for an answer he gave us a drawing that he had prepared that showed us how to get to his place. With that he turned and left. As he was going we heard him say that we had already had some fun, but if we wanted more, to come to his place.

Once he left, we both started giggling about the situation. We figured we had just been propositioned and thought, what the hell, we would go and just see what this would lead to. First we had our early lunch we had brought then hopped on the trike and followed the map to Jed's place.

Jed had a big house with a veranda that went all the way around it and there was a whole whack of other buildings scattered around, plus all the machinery that was involved with his farm operation. He introduced us to his wife Jane and she promptly was asking us questions about why we were wildly fucking at the old homestead three weeks ago and just generally prying into our sex lives. Celia and I explained why we were out together and our history of swapping in the past, plus the circumstances of why we were fucking each other now.

Once Jane heard the circumstances she seemed to really perk up. She gave Jed a conspirator look and suggested we take a tour of their place. When we entered the last building on their tour Celia and I were wondering what it had to do with farming. We were told it was a side business they operated on long weekends.

Just inside the door there were a bunch of lockers behind some benches. Then in the second room it looked like a small dance hall with a bar. Jane then told us that they operated a club that only met on long weekends and this was the clubhouse. Jane could see Celia and I were curious and she then told us this was the club house for the Alternate Life Swingers Organization, or ALSO for short. They had about fifty couples as members and on a good weekend when they meet there usually were about thirty couples. Jed and Jane wanted to know if we were interested in joining.

Celia and I talked it over a bit and we both decided this might be a lot of fun and joined the club.

Needless to say that evening was the start of the long weekend and soon swingers started to arrive for the party. As things started I thought that if we were staying for the weekend I had better phone Darla to tell her not to expect me back. While talking to Darla I had to make up a bit of a lie when I told her my trike was giving me troubles and I had to repair it.

Once that was arranged Celia and I got into the party spirit and joined in with the crowd of swingers. Immediately after stripping Celia and I were so horny we headed off to a corner where the two of us attacked each other.

I heard Jed tell a few people to watch us, and explained how active it was when we fucked. Celia and I didn't disappoint the crowd as she was totally turned on by the thought of others watching us and it was all I could do to keep up with her. If you thought the first time we attacked each other at our picnic site was wild, this time we went at each other exceptionally hard and fast. I've seen wildlife films of lions mating and how violent they could get, believe me we fucked the same way.

Needless to say once we were finished ravishing each other we became aware of the crowd standing around us giving us applause. That didn't last to long as the whole room seemed to explode in a beehive of activity as everyone went off fucking whoever was the closest to them.

I did remember to call Darla on Sunday morning to continue to use my excuse about the bike not working right and having problems fixing it. I don't know if she believed me or not but talking to her I sort of knew Bill was fucking the ass off my wife.

Did I mind? Not a chance. I was fucking his wife and others, and we spent the rest of the weekend enjoying a lot of new friend's bodies. I knew on future long weekends the two of us were going to be enjoying this swinging lifestyle with our new friends.

As for my wife Darla, I hoped Bill had fucked her hard enough to put a smile on her face so she would want more of him, and she would get back to being the fun loving person she used to be.

I think things could be a lot of fun for the next while.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bike Ride Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds