• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Year Contract Pt. 02

One Year Contract Pt. 02

My nipples burned as my body shot up from the bed. A loud constant ring woke me from my sleep. I carefully move myself, follow the sound. With not much hidden space, I easily find a manual alarm clock under the bed. I grab it and hold it close, flicking switches until it stopped ringing. The clock read 8:45am and that meant it was my first official day as Masters slave.

I walked to the sink and turned on the faucet. He left me a small bag, which contained: soap, a flannel, a toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth thoroughly, and washed my face and neck with the flannel and soap. I stared at myself for a moment in the mirror, cleared my throat and breathed. At that moment, I was my own man, but when he gets here, I will submit. I will be his. Its the only way I think I could get through this for an entire year is if in this room, I am my own person.

I checked the clock and it read 8:57am. I stretched my body as much as I could without disrupting the nipple clamps and butt plug, before getting in Heel position by the front of the door. I could hear Masters boots hit the steps outside my door, he was early. Even though I knew he was there my body still jumped as he snapped back the bolt and opened the door. I made sure to keep my eyes down.

"Good slave. I see you found the alarm." He smirked at me and leaned down, level to me like I was a naughty child. He stroked my chest with the back of his hand "Boy, these clamps look like they hurt... have you learnt your lesson, slave?" I look up at him "Yes, master. I have learnt my lesson, master"

"What lesson was that, slave?"

"That I should never pleasure myself without permission, master."

Master nods and pinches under one clamp softly before removing it swiftly. I yelped as he removed it, then a tear flowed down my cheek as he took off the second. Master wiped away my tear with his hand, "Sweet boy..." he whispered. He holds out his hand for me and speaks softly "Take my hand." My master helps me off the floor, walks me out of the room and down two flights of stairs.

Master walks me into an open kitchen "We have a long day ahead of us. So, you need to eat." he picks up two slices of bread from a loaf on the counter. He puts them in a toaster and walks to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water and an apple. Master looks up at me "Sit." he commands and I do as he says, carefully, trying to not press hard on the plug. He passes me the bottle of water. Master cuts up the apple and put the piece on a plate, with the toast as it pops out of the toaster. He puts the plate in front of me "Eat. Drink. Finish it all. Do you need to go to the bathroom, boy?" I nod shyly.

I finish the last bite of toast and pour the rest of the water after it. I smile "Thank you, master." he smiles back softly "You're welcome, boy. Now, lets take you to the bathroom." Master stands and takes me through a hallway to a white door. He clears his throat, making sure I know this is important "Boy, you may go to the bathroom twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. You have five minutes and the door stays open. You have permission to remove the plug. Leave it on the counter. I will disinfect it later." He opens the door "Thank you, master." I mutter as I walk inside and immediately remove the plug. I relieve myself, flush the toilet and wash my hands. Drying them on a towel that Master left out.

I walk out of the bathroom and Master nods at me. I follow him as he walks me to a basement. Master opens a black steel door, the room inside was breathtaking. It was windowless and painted blood red. There were four adjustable spotlights in each corner on the ceiling, all pointing at a hook, hanging from a two foot long chain from the ceiling. Toys and bondage gear covered two walls, hanging from racks and sitting on shelves. The centrepiece of the room was a big bed with beautiful black satin sheets. I stood in awe, until Master sternly uttered the word "Heel!" and I fell to my knees.

"Boy, this room is where I will train you and we will have play sessions. Hold out your wrists." He grabs a pair of leather cuffs off one of the racks and binds my hands together "Stand. In front of the bed." I walk over to the bed, standing under the hook. Master stand in front of me and lifts my arms up above my head, easily hooking me to the ceiling. Master walks over the bed and touches a contraption that raises the hook, he stops when my feet no longer touch the ground. My upper arms burned trying to take my weight.

Master smiles and walks to the rack where he got the hand cuffs. He picks up a similar item, two cuffs, but seperated by a long rigid bar. When he returns to me he gets on his knees, attaching the cuffs to my ankles. The bar spreads my legs. Master feels up my thighs, running his hands over my narrow hips. He moans lightly and looks me in the eyes. He speaks clearly so I understand "Slave, I'm going to issue you with a safe word. This word will not stop punishments or training, as these are for your own good. This safe word is 'Red' and will only work for play sessions. Any questions?"

I blush "How do I know if its a play session or training, master?"

"Training sessions will take place everyday, but play sessions will take place on less of a schedule. Today, we are starting off with a play session. Play sessions can take place for any reason. Sometimes just because I want to come, sometimes because I want to reward you. Today, its because I want to get a feel of my new slave."

He holds my body close to him, taking pressure off my arms. Master takes my nipple into his mouth and twirled his tongue around my nipple, sucking lightly. I could feel the blood rush back into my chest, warming me. He switches to the other nipple and does the same. I bite my lip to stop me from moaning from relief. He lets go of me and steps back, my t-cock wet and hard, on show to Master. He smirks "Now tell me, how does your ass feel?"

"Empty, master" I answer truthfully. Master smiles, then turns me to face the bed. He rubs my cock, sending jolts through my body. I moan out load and he stops, rubbing my wetness on my asshole "Lets fill you up, slave" I smile wide, wanting him to fuck me. Oh God, I wanted him to fuck me, my stomach knotted, this wasn't the deal I made with myself. It was for the money, fifty grand when I leave. I wasn't supposed to want it.

As I distracted myself with motives, I hadn't noticed Master leave for the toy shelf. When he returned, he pushed a plug in my ass. I moaned and was brought back to the situation. Master settled the toy inside me, then whispered "Remember you don't cum without my-" he pressed something and my plug started to vibrated "-permission" I started to pant, unable to move. Master pinched my nipples lightly, before sitting on the end of the bed.

Master watched me for ten minutes as I swayed, suspended in the air. My face flushed as I was moaning and panting from the vibrations. He smiled wide, enjoying my frustration. My eyes watched Master as he got down on his knees. He grabbed the back of my thighs and lightly rubbed his tongue over my swollen t-cock, tasting my wetness. I immediately blurt out "Red, master! Red!" He pulls away immediately.

He smirks "Were you going to come, boy?"

"Yes, master. I wouldn't have been able to control myself. Just that one touch and I was ready. And I know I can't without your permission, master!"

Master turns off the vibrations and I whimper, he tells me "You have my permission to come, but hold off for as long as possible." and he returns to my cock. God, he knew what he was doing. Master was relentless, he run his tongue up my shaft and sucked my cock without pause, lightly licking and sucking, swirling his tongue in circular motion. He held me tight, so I couldn't move away from his mouth. It wasn't until my body started spasming that he stopped, watching my face as I came for him for the first time.

He stood up, so he was face to face with me, he holds my chin and kisses me deeply. I can taste myself and on his lips, I was sweet. I kiss him back and if I had use of my arms, they would be wrapped around him. He pulls away, just enough to talk "You are perfectly adorable when you come" I smile wide and so does he. Master pulls me closer and takes out my butt plug. He leaves me hanging as he puts the plug on a table behind me. Master takes off my leg restraints and puts them on the table too.

He grabs me again, holds me and whispers "Put your legs around my waist" I wrap myself around him and he kisses me, lifting me up until I'm off the hook. He place my arms around his neck and we kiss deeply for a moment. Smiling, he unhooks my legs from his waist and sits on the bed "Come here" he says and I approach him, which was harder than it sounds, my legs dead from being restrained and coming so hard.

My master sits me in his lap, and touches my still cuffed hands softly "Play with your cock for me" he whispers into my ear. Master wraps his arms around my waist tight. Pressing his forehead on my shoulder. My legs spread over his, I stroke my t-cock and slyly rub my ass against his crotch. His already erect cock starts to throb in his pants, and little moans escape his mouth. I moan with him, as my sensitive t-cock reacts quickly to my strokes. I started to imagine his cock, this was my first encounter and I haven't even seen it yet. I couldn't wait til he would let me take him in my mouth, taste his hot cum. Swallow it. Oh fuck "Master..?" I whimper "Master?"

"Yes?" he pants.

"Can I come, master?" I ask as I rub my ass against his cock harder.

"Yes... yes. Come for me, boy..."

As he utters the words, my hips buck as another orgasm escapes me. I moan loudly "Thank you, master! Thank you!"

I breathe out deeply and my body collapses into his. Master holds me up, grinding his cock against my ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Year Contract Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds