• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Porn: A Mom & Son LUST Story

Making Porn: A Mom & Son LUST Story

123

Summary: After Mom gets caught masturbating, Mom and Son make a porno.

Note 1: This is an April Fool's Day 2016 Contest story because what I think is a sweet twist ending.

Note 2: Although this is written under my name, it is a collaborative effort with a fan who came up with the plot, as well as much of the dialogue of the mother-son scene. Thanks again!!!

Note 3: Thanks to Robert and goamz86 for editing this story.

Making Porn: A Mom & Son LUST Story

"You haven't had sex since Jake died?" Carol, my best friend, gasped.

"No," I said, before adding, "It just doesn't feel right."

"Sex always feels right," Amber, the Samantha Jones of the group, quipped.

I shook her head. "I have Katie and Jay still at home, too."

"They know you have a cunt," Amber pointed out bluntly.

"They know I have an ass too, should I let them watch me be sodomized?" I asked, sarcastically... although truth be told I did love it in the ass. I loved just giving myself to my husband completely back when he was alive.

"Now that's kinky," Amber teased.

Carol interjected, "No, we're not saying that. But you do need to get back out there. Jake would have wanted you to."

"I suppose," I sighed, before adding, "I can't even imagine where to begin."

"Craigslist," Amber said. "You will have cock in your mouth or cunt," she listed and paused briefly, before adding, "or ass in minutes. It's like cock on demand."

"And diseases," Carol added.

Tiffany, another friend, finally said, "I know a guy who is a widow too."

"A blind date?" I asked, repulsed. "I don't think so."

"A blindfold, on the other hand," Amber joked.

Carol sighed, "Your children are adults, Megan. It's been two years since Jake passed away."

"And you're not getting any younger," Amber pointed out.

"Thanks Amber," I sighed again, feeling way older than the forty-four I was.

"Just saying," Amber shrugged. "Time is always ticking."

"I know," I nodded, unsure I really wanted to get back into the dating scene, although I definitely wanted to get laid.

"I'm setting you up," Tiffany declared, "He's a good guy."

"Is he hung?" Amber asked.

Tiffany shook her head, "You really have a one track mine."

Amber shrugged, "Size matters."

I pondered this. Jake had been a caring lover, but he wasn't really big, not quite five inches.

Often, when he was alive, I had wished he was bigger.

Carol asked, always the compassionate one, "Do you want Tiffany to set you up?"

"I don't know," I answered.

"It can't hurt," Tiffany said. "If it goes bad then you don't date him again."

"Just fuck him and leave him," Amber suggested.

"Fine, whatever," I shrugged, figuring maybe Amber was right. I definitely needed to get laid.

We resumed playing cards and the topic changed.

As I was leaving, it was Carol who handed me a movie and said, "Watch this, it will change your life."

I looked at the movie. It was a porn called 'Mommies Who Do'. I gasped, "Oh, my God, Carol!"

"Trust me," Carol smiled wickedly, "It changed my sex life."

"Okay," I nodded, taking it. Although I wasn't sure I had any plans to watch it.

That night, I pondered the conversation. I had been lonely for a while. It had been over two years since my husband passed in a tragic car accident.

It had been over two years since I had had sex of any kind, other than my fingers.

Maybe it was time to put myself out there. At the very least to get fucked.

It was a few days later, when everything changed.

I had the house to myself because my daughter, Katie, had headed out that morning for the lake for the weekend with her boyfriend, and my son, Jay, had just left to go play baseball.

Feeling horny, I figured I had at least a good three hours to myself and planned to use the home alone time to get myself off.

I grabbed the DVD, recalling Carol saying the movie changed her sex life. I couldn't figure how a porn film could change her life, but I was curious.

I slid out of my comfy Saturday sweats, and tugged off my panties as the movie began. I left my baggy sweatshirt on as I wasn't wearing a bra. I liked to allow my 36C breasts to roam free on weekends and if someone did show up unexpectedly I had a blanket nearby to cover myself up.

As the video started, I slowly used my finger on myself. I watched the entire first scene while teasing myself. A single MILF, like me, is seduced and fucked by her son's best friend, who is incredibly hot in the movie.

I watched the MILF suck the teen's big cock.

I watched the MILF get bent over a counter and fucked.

I watched the MILF beg for it harder and eventually come.

I watched the MILF drop to her knees and eagerly allow the young stud to come all over her face.

I was thankful for Carol's suggestion as I began to wonder what it would be like to fuck Rick, Jay's best friend. The idea made my pussy tingle and I slowed down my self-pleasure as I wanted to watch at least one more scene.

Scene two continues with the MILF naked in her room after a shower and getting ready for a night out. She is completely naked and putting on thigh high stockings when there is a shadow. The MILF looks up and gasps, trying to cover herself up as she asks, "Ryan, what are you doing? And why are you naked?"

"Well you're naked and today is actually annual Nude Day," the good looking young man responded.

The MILF looks and stares at the completely erect penis seeming to be pointing at her.

"And why are you so hard?" the MILF asks, even as it is obvious she is intrigued and impressed by the big cock saluting her.

"Because I've always wanted to see you naked, you are the ultimate MILF," he answered.

"MILF?" the MILF asked, unaware of the term.

"Mom I'd like to fuck," he answered, as he walked into the room, "And you, Mom, are the MILF I'd like to fuck."

I gasped and moaned at the same time as I realized the MILF DVD was actually an incest video and that the hot young man's ultimate MILF was his actual mom.

I couldn't explain it as I had never considered my children sexually at all, although Jay was a very handsome man and a dead ringer for my deceased husband and my daughter Katie was a very beautiful twenty-one year old. Yet, as I watched the video my pussy burned.

"Ryan, stop right this second," the MILF orders.

The good looking son ignores his mother's order, as he walks directly in front of her, his hard cock inches from her mouth. He says, "I saw you fucking Simon."

The Mom's red face goes redder as she stammers, staring at the massive cock, "Y-y-you saw that?"

"I videotaped that," he answers.

"Ryan, no," the Mom gasps.

"And now I have my own live-in Mommy-slut," the boy says, as he slides his cock in the bewildered, embarrassed mom's mouth.

The mom is shocked and yet doesn't push her son away, instead allows her son to slowly fuck her face.

He groans, "Oh yes, Mom. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

I was completely enthralled by and unable to take my eyes off the taboo scene I was watching. I couldn't help it, but as I continued watching I imagined I was the Mom and Jay was the son.

After a moment, the mother takes over and begins sucking on her own. After a couple of minutes of getting his cock sucked, he orders, "Now stroke my cock with those stocking feet."

The Mom, now into the sex scene, regardless of whether it is her son or not, asks coyly, "You like Mommy's stockings?"

"I love them, Mom," he nods, as his Mom begins to give him a stocking foot job.

"Mommy loves your big cock, baby," the MILF says, completely intoxicated by her son's big cock after a couple of minutes of stroking it.

"I bet you wold love it in that sweet cunt of yours," the son says.

"You want to fuck Mommy with that big snake?" the Mom asks coyly.

The son asks, "The better question is do you want to have your son's big dick in you?"

"God, yes, baby," she purrs, "come and fuck Mommy."

The son pushes her onto her back, lifted her legs up in the air and slams his cock into his horny mother.

I couldn't believe how hot the scene was, my pussy literally on fire and my orgasm imminent.

I frantically fingered myself as I continued to watch the taboo sex act.

As I rubbed myself, attempting to finish off a long held back orgasm, I glanced to my side and gasped.

My son was watching me from outside the glass door in our backyard.

My son was clearly rubbing his shaft through his pants.

I stared at my son who seemed to have his eyes switching back and forth between me pleasuring myself and the dirty incest movie on my 60 inch television.

I should have stopped. I should have demanded he leave. Yet, I did neither. I was way too aroused to pull my fingers out of my demanding mound. Instead, I decided I had to finish what I started, not willing to try and stop the climax that was rising like a storm's tide.

I then made eye contact with him as I kept masturbating and my son stared. For some reason I can't explain, I'd like to think I briefly saw my husband and not my son, but that would be a lie, I turned my body towards the glass door to give him a better view as I fingered myself.

I glanced back to the film and saw the mother getting pounded doggy style, my favourite position.

I glanced back to my son, who had in those few seconds pulled his pants down and was now furiously pumping his cock, which I unfortunately couldn't get a real good view of.

I couldn't stop staring at his hand pumping away at his cock as he stared at me fingering myself.

"Oh, yes, son, you're such a sexy mother fucker," the MLF screams as she comes from the incestuous act.

Hearing the words, 'mother fucker' was the final straw as my orgasm suddenly erupted through the very core of my being. I was more turned on than I can ever remember being. My body shook violently as I made deep, lustful eye contact with Jay. I held it throughout my orgasm as wave after wave of intense pleasure hit me like a never ending tidal wave against the coast. I could feel hot liquid spilling onto my tired, trembling fingers as I stared into my son's eyes, only looking away briefly to see his erect cock furiously being pumped in his hand.

As my orgasm continued to tremble less and less, Jay suddenly ran away with his pants around his ankles and his phone in his hand.

Even though my orgasm was still not completely done, I quickly got dressed, and shut off the movie as I pondered what next?

How will the events that just transpired affect my relationship with my son?

How could I possibly explain myself?

Why was his phone in his hand? Had he been filming me?

I went upstairs to shower and cool myself down. When I came back downstairs, my son was nowhere to be found. It was a few anxiety filled hours later that I heard the front door open. A chill went up my spine, but although I was dreading this conversation, I headed down to the kitchen and called, "Jay, please come downstairs."

My hands were shaking as I awaited the conversation few mothers I imagine have to have with their children.

Jay came in still in his ball uniform and sat down at the kitchen table. I noticed he couldn't even make eye contact.

I sat down and began, "We need to talk."

Jay still not making eye contact said, "We really don't have to."

"Oh, yes we do!" I stressed. "What happened today with you seeing me like that it's...." Suddenly I was unable to communicate what I wanted to say due to the complete awkwardness of it.

My son finally looked up at me and shrugged, "It's okay. It's not that big of a deal."

I gasped as I pointed out the obvious. "We saw each other naked and touching ourselves! How can you think that isn't a big deal?"

"People masturbate," he shrugged. "I do it three, four, five, six, times a day."

"Oh my God!" I gasped. "That many?"

"It feels good and once I come I can focus," he explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, when I get horny I can't think straight and then once I come I can focus," he said.

"Oh," was all I could muster as the surreal conversation somehow got stranger. After a pause I asked, "How long had you been there before I saw you?"

Jay looks down at the table for a few moments before he answered, "A pretty long time."

I asked the question that really worried me. "So did you see what the movie was about?"

Jay looked up at me slowly and nodded, "Yeah."

I paused. I tried to explain why I was watching a movie about incest, son and mom incest none-the-less, "I didn't think it was that type of movie when I it was given to me by a friend."

Jay quickly chimed in, "It's okay Mom. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. I was watching it too so it's not awkward."

I oddly felt a bit better at how casual Jay was acting, the fact that it didn't freak him out or think I was some twisted incestuous mother relaxed me a bit. But I had to ask about the other thing still bothering me, the fact that he likely filmed me. "So I saw your phone in your hand. Why was that?"

Jay, again, looked down at the kitchen table nervously and said, "I... I was taking a video..."

I instantly grew concerned, even though I had suspected as much, as many horrifying thoughts entered my mind. But some of my concerns were alleviated immediately as Jay added, "...But it is just on my camera for me. It's not like I was sending or posting it anywhere!"

And even though I was pretty sure I knew the answer, I asked, "Why did you take a video of me touching myself?"

Jay's response was quiet, but I end up surprised by how he answered. His face was red, he was completely embarrassed, but incredibly sincere as he looked me in the eyes. "Mom you just looked so beautiful, and I had never seen you look like that before... I just... I don't know... couldn't stop watching and I wanted to save the image so I wouldn't ever forget how you looked."

I began to blush at hearing my son's genuine compliments and the fact that he was embarrassed about saying them. It was actually very sweet and flattering after two years without any real attention from men. However, I still had to deal with the situation at hand: there was a digital video of me masturbating on a mobile device that could accidentally get sent somewhere, somehow.

Even though I already knew the answer, I asked anyways.., partly to be sure I was correct and partly to stroke my suddenly needy ego. "Why did you really make the video, honey?" To reassure him I wasn't mad, I added, "I promise I will not get mad, sweetie."

Jay hesitantly answered, so cute when he was shy, "I wanted to... um... I wanted to... um... well I... I wanted to watch it later."

For some reason I made a fist and moved it up and down with a questioning face.

Jay nodded in embarrassing agreement.

I continued, "It's okay, honey, masturbation is natural. I'm not mad at all. It's just as much my fault as it is yours."

Jay gave a huge sigh of relief.

But curious to see the video, I continued, "But I need to see the video to know what you have on there."

"You sure?" Jay asked, looking surprised.

"Yes," I nodded, very curious what I looked like.

Jay reluctantly handed me the phone with the video already on the screen. I pressed the play button to see myself masturbating on the living-room couch. After a couple minutes of watching myself, realizing I looked disgusting, I asked, "How long is this?"

Jay replied, "It's like that for a while. It doesn't change until later when you and I see each other."

I asked, hoping the video got better, "When is that in the video?"

"Well," Jay said, "I don't know but I can show you the video that starts when we see each other."

"There's another video?!" I exclaimed.

Jay immediately defended himself, "No! It's just a cut of this video starting at the point where it gets good."

I asked, surprised, "What do you mean gets good?" This made him feel uncomfortable again. I again comforted him, "It's okay sweetie. I understand. Just let me see that video."

Jay took the phone and then handed it back to me.

I watched the video. It still showed me masturbating on the couch just like the last one, only this time I was suddenly looking in the camera's direction like a deer in headlights, but I shamefully continued to finger my pussy. I watched in morbid fascination as I furiously fingered myself, going back and forth between the television and my voyeuristic son.

Then I purposely turned towards the camera.

The video was blurry because of the glass and distance, but it was undeniably me.

Soon enough I was watching my eyes go up and down, switching between staring at my son's cock and my son's eyes, which I don't recall doing, but obviously I did.

Then it happened. I watched myself violently shake while looking into my son's eyes. Then the video abruptly ended.

I can't deny it, even though I looked repulsive, watching the scene and knowing the circumstances that went with it, I was a little, no, a lot, aroused. I smiled, partly to make a joke in an awkward situation and partly because I had been genuinely smiling at what happened, as I said, "Well, I can definitely see why you call that the good part."

Jay noticed my smile and said, with a bit of enthusiasm, "There is another cut of it."

"Another video!" I asked incredulously.

Jay showed me another edited version of the same scene, this one an even shorter one and it's zoomed in on my face just as I'm reaching climax, focusing on my eyes switching in between Jay's rock-hard cock and his eyes. Then a close up of my face and mouth as I cum, looking indeed like a porn star orgasm.

I was even more aroused as I asked, "Why do you have this video?"

Jay answered, "It's my favorite part."

I can clearly see why, but I asked him why anyway. "Why is this your favourite part?"

Jay was very nervous again, and didn't answer.

I once again reassured him. "It's okay honey. After what happened today you can tell me anything. I won't judge."

After a pause, Jay answered, "I like to see that you were thinking about me in that sort of way when you were orgasming."

After everything that happened... that was the one thing that shocked me to the core. As did the slight moisture that began to collect in my panties as my pussy was suddenly very much on fire.

"Um, okay," I said, not being able to think because my head was starting to spin and my pussy was starting to burn. Why was this turning me on? Yet, seeing how embarrassed he seemed to be, I made a playful joke, "Well I bet you didn't think you were going to see that today, did you?"

Jay looked up and nodded, "Well, no, that wasn't what I thought I would walk into when I realized I forgot my wallet."

"Oh, that was why you came home so unexpectedly?" I asked. "I thought I had the house to myself."

"So I noticed," he said, with a teasing smile.

"Brat," I said, standing up and playfully hitting his shoulder.

Feeling the conversation was done, and it was time to move on, I said shaking my head, "I can't believe I had an orgasm in front of my son."

Jay chimed back, "I can't believe I orgasmed watching my mom orgasm!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Making Porn: A Mom & Son LUST Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds