• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend in the Country Ch. 05

A Weekend in the Country Ch. 05

My mother's pussy was so incredibly wet as my tongue touched her. The thought of her getting that wet while she was sucking me off a few minutes before caused my cock to throb once or twice. I'd had fantasies of seducing my mom, sucking her, fucking her and doing everything else a man can do to a woman, or what a woman can do to a man, but the reality of touching my mother was so much better than the fantasies I'd had over the years; and I was loving every minute of it. The smell of her sex, the taste of her flesh was better than any pussy I'd ever had. Maybe I'm a little bit biased, but to this day I will swear that her pussy is the best pussy I've ever fucked, her nipples are the best nipples I've ever sucked; and as for being sucked, I will swear, without any bias at all, that the blowjob she gave me was the absolute best I've ever had; and I've had some damn good ones.

I pushed my tongue up inside of her as far as I could while I lightly caressed her tummy and hips with my fingertips. I could feel her shiver slightly as my fingertips would pass a certain spot just down and a little to the right of her belly button. This reminded me of something I'd done to a girl a few years ago and made me wonder if my mom was as sensitive as that girl was, so I reached up and slipped the tip of my finger in her belly button as I sucked her clit in to my mouth.

"OH," she said, half laughing, "That tickled!" she exclaimed.

"Did if feel good? I asked, hoping that she would say that it did.

"Yeah, it did. It felt a little weird, but it felt good. I want you to ask you to do something for me again."

Looking up at her; god, she was so beautiful. Hair down across her shoulders, partially covering her breasts but leaving her nipples open to my view. Her legs spread open for me, allowing me, wanting me to touch her. I knew then that I would do anything for her, anything at all. "What do you want to ask me?" I said, giving her pussy a quick kiss.

"I want you to use your fingers inside of me like you did the other day."

I was speechless, but more than willing to grant her request. I pushed her legs up a little, spreading her open, giving me access to her ass and used my tongue to spread her wetness down her body until she was sufficiently wet enough for me to slide my middle finger inside her ass while my index finger sank inside her pussy.

"Oh god," she moaned, as my fingers penetrated her body in both places. "Your fath...I'm sorry son, I didn't mean to say that."

"Shhh, it's okay, mom. Besides, some time I would like to talk to you about that. There's things I'd like to know, but now is not the time for that." Having said that I kissed and sucked her clit while fucking her body with my fingers.

"Mom, I want to try something."

"Try what?", she asked. "Is is something you've done to another woman?"

"Yeah, it is; and she liked it. If you don't like it then tell me and I'll stop, but give me a few minutes before you decide. Trust me, okay?"

"Okay," she hesitantly replied.

"Lay back, close your eyes and relax. Let your body completely relax. Concentrate only upon the things you feel."

She did as I asked and I felt her body go almost completely limp. I moved my fingers in and out of her body in a slow, steady rhythm as I licked and kissed her clit a few more times before beginning to let my kisses travel up her body. As I reached the area by her belly button that had caused her to shiver slightly I caressed it with the tip of my tongue. She moaned softly as she shivered again. I did this a few more time and I knew she was enjoying it because I felt her pussy contract and a fresh wave of wetness cover the finger I had inside of her. Moving a little farther up I circled her belly button with my tongue a few times before slipping the tip of it inside her belly button.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Oh my! That feels...I don't know how that feels." she said with at laugh.

I pushed my fingers as deep inside of her as I could while pressing the tip of my tongue inside her belly button as far as I could. I lifted up with both of my fingers while pressing down inside her belly button with my tongue as if trying to touch my tongue with my fingers. Then I began to move my fingers inside of her, lifting up all the while, as if playing the piano or plucking guitar strings. My moved my tongue inside of her belly button in a circular motion.

"Oh!" she gasped again. "Oh! Oh! I don't know what.. "

I started to ease up the pressure I was using, thinking that maybe it was uncomfortable for her.

"No.", she said, "You don't need to stop. I've just never felt anything like this before."

I stopped just long enough to tell her to completely relax and only concentrate on what she could feel. When I felt her body relax again I resumed what I had been doing.

"Oh! OH! OH! You know what?" she asked in a breathless voice. "I think I can cum if you keep doing that."

Those were the words I was wanting to hear. That was what I had hoped would happen. I had done this to several women over the years but the first one I ever did this to was the only one that had ever had an orgasm. My mom was going to be the second.

I increased the speed and pressure of both my fingers and my tongue. I face was pressed tight against my mom's toned and trim tummy as my tongue pressed harder and deeper inside her belly button. My fingers were sliding in and out of both her ass and her pussy as fast as pistons in an Indy car engine. She reached down and wrapped her hands around my head. Her hips started moving back and forth, matching the rhythm of my fingers fucking both her ass and cunt.

"OH MY GOD!", she shouted. "OH MY GOD, SON. DON'T STOP!"

Holding my head against her tighter and wrapping her legs around me she began to fuck my fingers furiously.

"OH MY GOD! OH...OH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed, as her body went rigid. Her body felt as if it were completely locked up and then she bucked hard against my hand as a wave of wetness flowed out of her body.

"OHHHHH" she screamed again and again she pressed hard against my hand. I kept my fingers deep inside of her but looked up to watch her. Her face, flushed red all the way to her shoulders, held an expression of almost unbearable pain, but I knew it was pleasure. Her nipples had taken on very dark, almost purple, color. I leaned forward, taking on in my mouth. It was as hard as a diamond. She screamed again as I bit down on her nipple.

Her body relaxed and she lay quietly on the couch, breathing rapidly, my fingers still buried deep inside her body.

After a couple of minutes she finally opened her eyes, but I don't think she could focus them on anything. She had a lost, dazed and confused, look about her.

"What was that?" she asked in a weak and tired sounding voice.

"You just squirted." I told her.

"I what?"

"You squirted." I said, slipping my fingers out of her and showing her the wetness that covered my hand.

"Oh god, how embarrassing." she said as a blush crept up her face.

"Noooo," I said, leaning down to kiss her softly. "There's nothing embarrassing about it at all. As a matter of fact, it's incredibly sexy."

"I've heard about it, read about it, but I never thought it was real. Apparently it is. Damn, that was intense.", she said.

"So, did you like it?"

"Mmm, yes, I did, but...", she stopped.

"But, what?", I asked her.

"Well, it was so intense that I'm afraid doing so may...be dangerous."

I could tell she was serious. "No, I don't think it's dangerous. No more dangerous than having an orgasm. It's just better." I said, with a smile.

Watching her, listening to her, feeling her respond to what I was doing to her had turned me one again, a lot. My cock was fully erect again and I wanted to fuck her so bad, but I wasn't sure if she was up to it.

When I stood up she saw my erection and reached out to lightly caress me.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "Did doing that to me turn you on?"

Closing my eyes I replied, "Yeah, it did; and feeling you caress me this way turns me on even more."

"It's getting late.", she said, "We should probably go to bed."

I looked at the clock and she was right. For most people 11:00PM may not be late, but when you get up before dawn every day 11:00PM is late.

Rising from the couch she said, "I'm going to go on upstairs. Lock up, will you? "

"Sure." I said. I was somewhat disappointed because I wanted to fuck her so bad, but really I couldn't complain. The evening had been exceptionally sexually satisfying. I headed to the kitchen to lock the door and turn off the lights as I heard her going up the stairs.

I made my way up the stairs and when I arrived at the top I could see a flickering glow coming from the bedroom. I knew that wasn't normal but I didn't expect to see what I did when I made my way across the room and to the bedroom door. I was completely surprised when I walked inside the room and saw that there were a half dozen candles scattered around the room, burning brightly, flickering in the light evening breeze that was coming through the window; and there was my mom, standing in the middle of the room wearing a ivory colored see through lace, deep v neck lingerie gown maxi long dress with matching panties. My cock, which had began to go soft when I thought our night was over, began to swell and harden again.

"Oh my god," I said softly as I walked across the room towards her.

"Do you like it?", she asked, stepping closer to me.

"Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed. "You're so beautiful." I said, as I placed my hands on her hips.

"Do you really think so?" she asked sincerely.

"Yeah, I do. Very beautiful." I replied. "Where did you get that?" I asked.

"That nail salon has a lot more than just nails. Hard to believe for a small town, huh?" she laughed.

"I'll say it is!"

"So, tell me." she said as she reached up and placed her arms around my neck. "What would you do if you walked in to a candle lit bedroom and saw a beautiful woman wearing this?"

Circling my arms around her waist I replied, "First, I'd kiss her softly for a few minutes. Then I'd lead her over to the bed. Then I'd sit down on the edge of the bed and have her stand in front of me. Then I'd touch her in different places for a few minutes more. After that I'd undress her slowly, letting myself become enthralled by her beauty and her body. Then I'd lay her down on the bed where we'd kiss and touch each other for a little while. Then I'd lay between her legs and fuck her."

"Hmmm," mom said, "that gives me an idea. How about you kiss me softly for a few minutes. Then lead me over to the bed. You sit down on the edge of the bed and I'll stand in front of you. Then you touch me anywhere you want for a few minutes. After that, undress me slowly and let yourself become enthralled by what you call my beauty, and my body. Then lay me down on the bed where we'll kiss and touch each other for a little while. Then lay between my legs and fuck me."

She leaned forward and kissed me softly, her lips barely touching mine. She pulled me close to her and whispered, "I want to feel you inside of me again." Then she kissed me again as she reached down to caress my cock. "When you came in my mouth, that almost made me cum, and as much as I enjoyed it I kept thinking how good it would feel to feel you cumming inside of me. I know it's late and I know you're tired, but please, I want you to cum inside of me."

The want I felt for her exploded inside of me. All of my dreams, all of my fantasies were nothing compared to this; my own mom pleading, almost begging me to fuck her. I kissed her softly, my hands exploring her body. Then, doing just what I'd told her I'd do, I moved us to the bed. Undressing her by candle light was almost more than I could take. My breath was rapid, my heart pounding as I slipped the maxi off her body then slowly pulled panties down. I laid her on the bed, caressing her softly, kissing her softly, kissing and sucking her breasts, lightly exploring the wet area between her legs. This wasn't just sex, not at all. I was making love to my mom. I was, in essence, worshipping her body. As I moved to lie between her legs she looked up at me and this time I saw love. She wasn't giving herself to me because of an intense desire. She was giving herself to me because of love, she wanted me to have her.

I lowered myself between her open legs, my cock finding the opening of her body. With ease I slipped inside of her.

"Oh, yes," she whispered. "Oh yes, son. You have no idea how good it feels when you're inside of me."

I kissed her lips softly and said, "No, I don't, but if me being inside of you feels as good to you as being inside of you feels to me, then I do know."

I begin to move inside of her slowly, gently. This was not going to be a hard pounding, bed shaking fuck, not tonight. No, this was going to be very slow, gentle and sensuous. I kissed her repeatedly, touched, kissed and sucked her breasts while moving in a slow and steady rhythm. The feel of her body wrapped around mine was pure bliss to the extent that I was in no hurry to cum. I really didn't want to cum. All I wanted to do is stay deep inside of her, kiss her, touch her, watch her as we made love. Unfortunately my body didn't have the same plan. Her kisses, her nails lightly scratching my back and I moved inside of her brought me closer and closer to cumming until I reached the point where the only way I was not going to cum was if I stopped fucking her. All of this time inside of her and watching her I knew she hadn't cum and was not anywhere close to cumming. At least that's what I thought.

"Mom, I'm getting close." I said.

"Good." she said as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside of her.

Trying to slow the rhythm down to prolong being inside of her and hoping I could make her cum, I told her. "I want you to cum too but I don't think I can wait any longer."

"Shhhh, it's alright. You give me a wonderful orgasm earlier. Now I just want to enjoy having you inside of me and watching as you give me your cum. It's alright, son. You can cum inside me whenever you're ready."

I could no longer deny the need of my body. I didn't push in to her hard, but I did push in deep.

"Are you going to cum, son?" she asked rather breathlessly. "Are you?"

"Yes...oh god yes." I managed to answer.

"I can feel you!" she said. "Oh yes, I can feel your cock hardening. Yes, cum inside me!"

The first contraction hit me, pumping my cum inside her pussy again.

"Yes!, she cried. "Oh yes, I can feel your cum splash...Oh...Mmmmm...Hmm...OH SON, I'M CUMMING!", she cried out as a surprise orgasm overtook her.

I pushed down deep inside her again, moving just enough to complete our orgasms, then lay quietly on top of her after they had subsided, my cock surrounded and held by her warm, soft, wet flesh. After a few minutes I got up and went around the room blowing out the candles, then returned to her bed. I snuggled up close behind her, pressing my still wet and very satisfied cock up against her ass. I reached over her and cupped one of her breasts in my hand.

"Son,", she said in a sleepy voice. "Thank you for this evening. I love you, good night."

"It was a beautiful evening, mom. I love you too, good night."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend in the Country Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds