• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lori's Humiliation Ch. 02

Lori's Humiliation Ch. 02

After Terry left, Lori quickly closed the door and dressed. She felt guilt and shame for her actions, but could not deny the orgasm she had while nude, in the back seat of a car, with her tongue firmly up another women's asshole, surpassed any she had with her husband. It approached the ones she had with Frank in Seattle.

While almost home she suddenly realized she was dressed like a teenage slut! She couldn't let her son see her this way. Lori called home and told Johnny she was running late and would he mind running to the store and pick up dinner. Being like most teenagers he jumped at the chance for a pizza and told her he would go on the errand for her.

This allowed Lori time to run up to her room and change. She hid the three bags of clothes in the back of her closet. Normally when having pizza she would throw on a pair of sweats and an old football jersey. Tonight she picked out a skirt and sweater. She felt nasty walking in her own home without panties.

That night when her husband came home he asked how her lunch was with Terry.

"I was surprised that she knew of your submissive side. She told me about how easily you slipped under her control. She actually laughed at how weak you and John are. I am curious did you say anything about Seattle or my adventures?"

He wasn't sure if his wife was setting him up or if Terry didn't really mention what she knew, "No...no, I just told her about me and, and how you weren't comfortable dominating me."

The liar!

"Good, Lets keep it that way. She wants me to become her friend and I think I am beginning to like her. She said she would call us when she was ready."

"Did, did she say what she wanted of me?" muttered the lying husband.

"Only that she had one subbie at home to fuck. She said she would use you for her pleasure but not screw you." Lori walked away, ending the conversation at that point. She had lied to her husband years ago and he was doing it to her now.

Two weeks went by and Lori found herself anticipating a call. She never wore panties and every time the phone rang she would get wet between her legs, hoping it was Terry. Finally one evening the phone rang and her husband answered.

"Hello, yes Terry, how are you. No Johnny is out for the evening. Understand. Yes Ma'am. I am sorry, Yes Ma'am I am an ignorant man for not addressing you correctly," he paused for a few minutes, listening intently and muttering a few 'Yes Ma'ams every so often. He hung up the phone and turned to Lori.

"That was Ter...Mistress Terry. I am not to have sex with you unless Mistress Terry allows it. I must ask her permission. She said it may be awhile before she has time to start my training. She asked if you had the time, would you like to go riding with her on Saturday? She said John was to set up a golf time for us and then after we would all have dinner at their house. Lori is it OK with you?" he pleaded.

What choice do I have, she thought? "Yes, I would like that. Call your Mistress and thank her for the invitation."

On Saturday her husband was picked up early for his tee time by John. Lori went to the closet and put on the high heeled sandals and one of the outfits they had bought. It was a black thigh high skirt and a tight white T-shirt. Lori rushed to the car in the garage knowing her son would sleep in late on a Saturday. She could feel the guilt and the excitement build as she drove to Terry's house.

When she arrived, she parked in the driveway. The house was located in an exclusive part of Woodside. The garage, living area was all at street level and the bedrooms and den were on lower levels. There was a separate barn behind the house. The back of the acre plus home sat at least thirty feet below street level. So even though the home was on an acre with other homes around, it was fairly private. Lori knocked on the front door.

When the door opened Terry was standing in full English riding gear. Red jacket, black boots and riding pants. A small black riding hat and in her right hand she held a black leather crop.

"Why, good morning slut," she smiled, "I see you wore one of the outfits we picked."

"Yes, Ma'am, I hope it please you," Lori whispered.

"And you followed my directions in regards to panties?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Show me." Terry ordered.

Lori looked around and reached down to grasp her skirt. She pulled it up until she was certain Terry could see she had followed instructions. She let go of the hem and was startled by Terry's voice.

"You cunt, who said to put your skirt down? Don't you remember you are to do just as you are told. You are too stupid to think for yourself!" she hollered.

"I am sorry, Ma'am," Lori stammered as she pulled the black skirt back above her waist.

"Take off everything, now. I guess it is time I introduce you to my friend the crop," Terry slapped the leather against her boot and watched as Lori fought to hold back her tears and objections to stripping on the front porch.

Lori removed the top and the skirt and bent to remove the shoes when she felt the crop push up against her chin, slowly standing her up.

"Never the shoes, slut, unless I specifically ask for them."

She told Lori to assume the position and watched as the women spread her legs and clasped her arms behind her back. Terry took the riding crop and gently flicked at the ring on her nipple. She dropped it down between Lori's legs and caressed the inside of her thighs.

"Ten swats should do. You will bend over and grab your ankles. You will thank me after each swat. If you forget to thank me, or if you try and move or if you let go of your ankles I will add another ten. You need to learn discipline. My horse and my dogs are all well trained because they learned discipline."

As Lori held her ankles she could hear her heart beating. She didn't know how hard Terry would hit her but she hoped it would be hard. Her pussy was dripping in anticipation. The crop cut through the air and landed with a resounding sound on her ass. Lori felt the pain curse through her body and let out a cry, but she held her ankles and thanked Terry.

The next few were equally as hard and Lori started to sob uncontrollably from the pain. Terry was surprised that she didn't try to move or block the crop. She was turned on by the red welts developing on Lori's ass but lessened the remaining six blows intensity, not wanting to take her over the edge.

Lori thanked her after the tenth blow and caught herself before standing. With her ass burning from the beating she felt embarrassed in such an open position. Terry walked behind her and rubbed each cheek of her ass roughly. The pressure of her hand intensified the pain. Terry slid her fingers down between the women's thighs and thrust her fingers into the sloppy, wet cunt.

"My, how you never cease to amaze me. After I strip you naked on my porch and beat your ass red I find your cunt is wetter than at the mall," taunted Terry. "There is one more thing I need you to do for me before we go inside, slut."

"Yes Ma'am?"

Terry pulled her fingers out and bent over so her body was pressed against Lori's back and her face was pressed right above the red ass. She reached with her left hand between Lori's legs and stuffed her fingers back into the sopping cunt. With her right hand she began to snap the end of the crop against the inside of her thighs. Hard enough to leave red marks and make a slapping sound.

"I want you to cum on my fingers while I slap your thighs. Cum for me slut!"

Lori felt her body begin to convulse as the orgasm racked her body. The pain only seemed to heighten the pleasure. After she came Terry stood and wiped her wet hand on Lori's ass before allowing her to stand. Terry knew that soon Lori would only associate her pleasure with pain and humiliation.

The men arrived later in the evening and as soon as they entered the doorway Terry exclaimed, "My what a stench, eighteen holes of golf has made you boys stinky." She was dressed in a black cocktail dress.

Her husband, John was a bit taken back because she was dressed and speaking like she did when she was in control. She had never done it in front of someone else and he wasn't sure if he was reading too much into it until she spoke again.

"I do not want my house smelling like a locker room, both of you strip off your clothes right here in the entry way," she laughed at their expressions and added, "John, your friend here is a subbie like you and I thought I would bring him into our little games. You both will follow my instructions or be punished. Do I make my self clear?"

They both answered almost in unison, "Yes Ma'am."

They quickly stripped off their clothes and both felt embarrassed being naked in front of each other. Terry spoke, "John you can shower in our bathroom and you will use the downstairs bath. I left a pair of jogging shorts for both of you to wear. You have ten minutes to meet me back here. Every minute you are late will cost you ten swats with the crop!"

They rushed off to their respective showers while Terry fixed herself a drink. She had placed the crop on the bar and was hoping she would use it often tonight. They both arrived back in time and looked silly in their jogging shorts. They were women's silk pink shorts and were too small for their bodies. Both men were still in fair shape for their age though both probably wished they were ten pounds lighter at the moment.

John fixed both of them drinks while Terry spoke, "Tonight we are just testing the waters. I hope to soon have the both of you be comfortable as my little subbies. Soon you will do whatever I ask, no matter how strange it may seem. Any questions?"

Lori's husband spoke up quietly, "Yes Ma'am, I look forward to serving you, however you wish. If I may, can I ask about Lori, I saw her car, yet I haven't seen her. I am not sure how she will take this."

"I almost forgot. Go out on our deck and take a look through my telescope, " she answered.

Both men stepped out on the deck which ran the whole distance of the top floor. They both felt embarrassed being in the open even though the yard afforded some privacy. John walked to the telescope and noticed it was pointing down, not towards the sky. It was nearing sunset yet the yard was smothered in sunlight. He pressed his eye to the telescope and there was quite a sight. Lori was in their backyard, she was naked, except for her shoes. She had been tied spread eagle to the back fence.

There was a blindfold on her face and stuck into her pussy was a dildo. He recognized it as his wife's double ended dildo which was about twenty inches long. About a foot of the dildo hung from her cunt and was duct taped to the inside of her thigh. Written across her stomach in large black letters was the word, SLUT.

John backed away from the telescope and motioned to his friend to take a look. He placed his eye against the viewing piece and gasped at what he saw.

"Well, how do you think she is taking it?" laughed Terry, "the slut loves being used by me. We have had a fun afternoon."

Lori's husband spoke up, "Mistress, are you sure she is ok with this. I know she is submissive but I never thought she would allow you to do this to her."

"Go down there, untie her and remove her blindfold then ask her. Tell her if she doesn't like being my slut she can leave. If she wants to stay tell her I want her to drop to her knees and suck your cock. You are to cum on her face and she is to walk back here without wiping herself clean. The dildo is to remain. Do it now, subbie." She smiled as she saw the tent rise in his pink jogging pants.

His wife jumped when he reached her wrists and began to untie her. Once he spoke she relaxed and was relieved it was him. Her body ached, she must have been out here for over an hour. Her body smelled of sweat and sex. Her cunt has been throbbing ever since Terry taped the dildo to her leg.

"She said you can leave if this isn't what you want. I will go with you, of course, but I hope you enjoy this as much as I do."

Lori tried to speak, but her throat was dry. Finally in a hoarse voice she answered the only way she could if she wanted to protect her marriage. She knew her husband would think she was doing this of her own free will. "I want to stay. I like being her slut."

"She said if you answered that way you were to suck my cock and let me cum all over your face. You are not to wipe anything off."

Lori pulled down her husband's pink shorts, making a mental note to ask him about them. His cock smelled clean and was pointing skyward. She glanced up to the deck and saw Terry looking through the telescope and her husband was kneeling behind her apparently licking her ass. She licked the precum from his cock and started to suck in earnest, knowing he wouldn't last long.

She was right, within a few seconds her husband pulled his cock out and sprayed burst after burst of his sticky white cum across her face and hair. She knew he was excited but could not remember him ever cumming this much before. When he finished he wiped his cock on her cheek and pulled up his shorts. They walked the two hundred or so feet back to the stairs.

When they arrived on the deck, Terry spoke, "well I see the slut agreed to stay. Did you enjoy being my garden ornament slut?"

"Yes Ma'am, I like being your slut. Thank you for labeling me, because I am probably too stupid to remember my name. May I take out the dildo and fuck myself on the deck for your entertainment?" Lori nearly choked on the words that Terry had instructed her to say.

"Not yet slut. The boys and I are hungry. You will serve us dressed as you are. If a drop of that cum touches my floor you will receive five swats from my crop. So I suggest you try and lick as much of it up as you can, but remember no hands."

Lori stood in front of her husband and long time friends and tried to lick as much cum from her face as possible. She wished he hadn't cum so much and knew much of it had dripped to her tits. She knew she wasn't to use her hands but had an idea. She walked to the glass window and rubbed her tits and face against the glass, streaking the pane with the cum. She then proceeded to slurp up as much of the deposit as possible. She had made a mess of the window but managed to remove all the cum.

"Very imaginative, slut. I have to give you credit for thinking out side of the box. Did you enjoy eating all that cum?"

"Thank you Ma'am. Yes a good slut loves to eat cum."

"Well in that case, we still have a fresh load brewing, don't we John," she asked her husband who shorts showed his obvious excitement. "Let's go inside. You men may go and get dressed in the clothes I placed out for you. Lori was kind enough to bring a change of clothes for you," she said to the husband.

Lori stood quietly by the table until the men returned dressed in sports coats and ties. All three were dressed for dinner in the beautiful dining room. All except Lori. The dining room was set for four with their best China. Terry sat down and both men sat on each side of her. "Lori, serve us the salads, then you may sit down. Be sure to keep your hands off that big cock, Dear. After dinner I will think about letting you remove it."

Lori served the salads and sat down. Terry took the salad dressing and poured it on her greens. Both men did the same and John handed it to Lori.

"No, slut. That dressing isn't healthy enough for you. John stand up." Her husband stood up and his cock was pressing against his silk slacks. "Pull out you cock, sweetheart. Stroke it for me like a good boy." Terry reached over and grabbed Lori's plate and held it under her husbands pumping fist.

"That's a good boy. Cum for me. All over the slut's salad. If you don't want to be punished make sure your aim is good."

John worked quickly and soon his body stiffened and he pointed his cock down towards the plate. The first jet hit in the middle of the salad with such force that the leaves jumped on the plate. He moved the head of his cock around distributing each burst of fluid over the entire plate. Once finished he zipped up his pants and sat down. Terry handed the plate to Lori who sat in disbelief at what was done and what was expected.

"Dear, what is the proper thing a slut should say to someone who was so kind to give you your favorite dressing?"

Lori spoke in a bare whisper, "Thank you John."

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you. Speak louder and in entire sentences." Terry's voice echoed in the stately dining room.

"Thank you John for giving this slut her favorite dressing." Lori's voice was strong, but with a noticeable trace of crackling.

"And what is your favorite dressing dear?" Terry was having too much fun to let this go.

"Cum, Ma'am. This slut loves to eat cum."

"Well then, let us eat. I expect your plate to be sparkling clean my dear." Terry reached for a bottle of white wine and added, "I have chosen a good wine to go with the salad. I hope everyone enjoys it."

She poured a full glass for everyone except Lori. She only filled her glass half way. Terry then stood and put her leg up on the chair, pulling her dress above her hips. She wasn't wearing any panties. She smiled at Lori and reached over to the wine glass. She placed it against her pussy lips and stared up at the ceiling while she concentrated. There was a silence, so thick that it could have been cut with a knife. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity a tinkle could be heard. Everyone watched as the wine glass filled slowly with Terry's amber nectar. She finished and placed the glass down. She dropped her dress and sat down.

"I'd like to make a toast to our good friends. I am looking forward to many good times." Terry raised her glass and reached forward to clink glasses.

The two men held their glasses up and all eyes were on Lori. She reached over to where the glass was and picked it up. It felt warm to her fingers. She moved her arm forward, more in a trance like movement then a natural one. She clinked each of the three glasses. She watched as each person took a gulp from their glass. Her husbands eyes were staring at her with concern and she could tell excitement.

Terry put the glass to her lips and swallowed.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lori's Humiliation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds