• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Business or Pleasure?

Business or Pleasure?

"This one's on me." Virginia looked up from her newspaper to see a third glass of house chardonnay coming her way. The bartender, a tall man with shoulder-length hair and a 5 o'clock shadow, met her with a smile. His sparkling blue eyes said it all.

"Oh – thank you," she responded shyly, adjusting her white silk top. Her full breasts pushed against the see-through material.

It'd been a long day at work and she welcomed the third glass. Although... to be honest, every day had seemed like a long day lately, and spending a week in Miami was a welcome respite from the days'-long fights she'd had with her husband back home.

She took a sip of the wine. Everything seemed a little fuzzy – not too much, just enough to let her eyes linger on the bartender a moment too long. He picked up on the cue. "I'm Eddie," he said as he wiped down a glass.

"I'm Virginia," she responded, noting how his pectorals bulged just the right amount under his tight black Marriott polo shirt. She felt a little twinge between her legs and took a bigger gulp of the wine.

"Just the check, please." He nodded and turned her back to her. Mmm, Virginia thought as she surveyed his tight butt. Not bad at all.

In a flash Eddie was back with the check. He handed her a pen, lightly brushing her hand as he gave it to her. "It's been real nice having you here the last couple of nights," he commented, eyes boring into her. "Are you in on business or pleasure?"

"Business," she responded, filling out the receipt. He gets a nice tip, she thought, as she left him 25%.

Her eyes followed him as he stepped aside to greet another customer. She felt another twinge between her thighs.

If only...

Impulsively, Virginia jotted down her room number on the receipt quickly, embarrassed. "I'm in 205," she wrote. She snuck one more glance at him, gathered her things and hopped off the barstool, making her way back to her room.

In her hotel room, Virginia quickly changed her clothes. Panty hose and pencil skirt dropped to the floor in lieu of a thin white t-shirt and boy shorts. She jumped into bed, exhausted, and turned out the light.

Virginia was just about to doze off around 2:30 am when... KNOCK! KNOCK!

It wasn't a loud knock – just a soft one – but enough to flip her eyes open in surprise. It couldn't be Eddie, could it!? Would he really...?

She hopped out of bed, switching on her bedside light and went to the door. She peered out of the peephole.

KNOCK! KNOCK! It came again.

On the other side of the door was Eddie in his black polo shirt and black pants. Virginia's heart raced. Was she really about to do this?

She cracked open the door, slowly at first, and then more boldly, opening the heavy hotel door all the way. Her thin white shirt revealed dark areolas on heavy breasts. Her tiny black lacy panties concealed almost nothing, the creases where her hips met her legs accentuated.

Eddie slowly looked her up and down and smiled at her. Fuck, she was hot.

Without waiting for an invitation or saying a word he stepped inside, allowing the door to shut heavily behind him and pushing her back into the room. He took a handful of her auburn hair in his fist and dominantly pressed her into the entryway wall, pressing his face into her neck and shoulder.

He inhaled deeply, taking her in.

"You smell fucking amazing," he breathed into her ear. His husky voice spurred on the heat between her legs – heat that had been growing since she watched him work at the bar downstairs. His lips pressed into her neck, covering her in small kisses from her collarbone up to her mouth where he pressed more firmly into her soft lips.

She took him in, letting his tongue explore her mouth and feeling his warm body press into her. He still held her hair firmly, keeping her head in place as his other hand wandered from her neck down to her chest.

He held her left breast in his hand, first cupping it and rubbing his thumb over her now-erect nipple through the thin fabric, and then squeezing it and prodding it. His penis was now fully erect in his pants and he pressed it into her.

With each squeeze of her nipple Virginia grew more and more aroused, feeling her pussy start to leak hot fluid. Eddie finally broke free of his kiss and released her hair, using both hands to tug Virginia's shirt over her head.

Thoughts of her husband popped into her head.

"I can't – I'm married –" she weakly protested. But Eddie already had his fingers clamped around her nipples, lightly caressing, sending lightning bolts of erotic sensation all the way down to her toes.

"I don't give a shit if you're married," he whispered darkly into her ear, "all I want is to eat your pussy tonight and fuck your brains out." She sighed heavily at his words, pussy juice dripping down the inside of her right thigh.

Well. That settled that.

He brusquely guided her from the wall onto the king-sized bed and laid her back, arranging himself on the bed next to her. "Let's see what we have going on here," he said gruffly. As he spoke, his right hand meandered down her torso to her black panties. Outside of the lace, he rubbed his fingers on her public mound. Virginia moaned in anticipation.

He slipped his fingers under the lace and finally made contact with her fleshy puss. "You're so fucking wet... you've been waiting for me, haven't you?" He asked her. She nodded in response, desperate for him to shove his fingers into her tight hole.

But he wasn't ready for that just yet. Using both hands, Eddie, pulled down her panties. She lifted her hips in response, allowing him to drag the fabric over her thighs, knees and feet to fall to the ground. With his hands he pressed her thighs open, revealing her soaking wet cunt.

"My, my, my. You're a little slut, aren't you?"

Eddie adjusted his raging boner. It was now too big to comfortably fit into his pants, so he unzipped his jeans and slid them off along with his boxers, revealing his hard 8" cock. Virginia's eyes widened at the sight of sparkling pre-cum at the tip of his hard-on. She licked her lips.

Without a word, Eddie dove between her thighs face first. He lapped at her engorged clitoris, eliciting a low moan from Virginia and making his cock twitch in response. Fuck, he wanted to slip his dick inside her, but instead, he continued sucking on her clit.

"Oh yes..." she said under her breath, "please, yes..."

Eddie ran his tongue up and down the length of her clitoris, letting her plentiful pussy juices cover his lips and slip into his mouth. She tasted so good he couldn't stop himself from letting out a guttural growl onto her lips. He made his way from her clit down to her hot hole, pressing his tongue as far into her as he could and moving it around.

"Oh my god!" she yelped, "That's so good!"

He slipped two fingers into her cunt and curled them around to massage her G-spot, moving his mouth back to her clitoris. Her back arched in response, aching for her first orgasm of the evening. With his other hand he reached up for her right boob, taking the nipple in his fingers and aggressively pinching it.

Virginia ground her pussy into Eddie's face as he worked. The pressure in her pussy built until finally – with firm, lapping licks of her clit – she came hard into his mouth, letting the explosion of pleasure over take her body. She lay still now. He held his mouth over her pussy, taking in the smell and licking up her juices.

"That was so good..." she stammered.

He groaned in response, climbing up the bed toward her. "You're not done, little slut," he whispered as he positioned his pelvis over her face. "Suck my dick."

He shoved the tip of his penis into her face roughly, expecting her to take it into her mouth. She parted her lips and licked obediently over the head of his penis, letting the salty drops of pre-cum permeate her mouth. "Massage my balls," he instructed.

She reached up to his balls and started teasing them, pulling lightly on the skin around his testicles as she lapped at the head of his penis. He moaned in delight, watching this beautiful face contort as she maneuvered around his engorged cock.

He adjusted himself to let his penis angle more toward her throat, and pushed himself deeper. She loved the feeling of his hard dick pressing into her mouth, filling her up. She continued pulling and squeezing his balls as he started pumping his cock into her mouth.

"What would your husband think of this?" Her eyes went wide. "Do you think he'd like watching you suck my cock?" Eddie asked.

Virginia didn't linger too long on the prospect. She couldn't care much about her husband back home while a hot, pulsing cock was massaging her throat.

Suddenly, Eddie pulled out of her mouth and hopped off the bed, reaching for his pants. He pulled out his cell phone. "I want a video of fucking you," he remarked.

The idea thrilled Virginia, and she spread her legs wide as Eddie turned on the camera. He hit record, getting a shot of her hot red pussy open wide for his pleasure, then on her smiling face.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked her, camera still rolling.

"Yes," she responded timidly.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, Virginia."

"I want you to fuck my brains out!" she responded.

Without another word Eddie arranged himself on top of her, camera lens pointing right toward her gaping pussy hole. He positioned the head of his dick at the entrance of her vagina, just naked skin on skin.

Her breath caught and her heart pounded at the sensation of his dick on her flesh. She wanted him so badly; blood rushed to her cunt and her muscles reflexively clenched, anticipating a hard dick filling her up.

Still pointing the camera at her wet hole, Eddie slowly began to fill her pussy with his cock. Slowly, he pushed in farther and farther, filling her all the way with his rock solid cock until he was balls deep. It was right at the edge of her comfort zone.

Just at that moment, he held on to her right hip and started pumping like mad. Thrusting harder and harder into her sloppy, wet pussy; at first, it was painful and she cried out, but he didn't stop. He bored down into her pussy harder and harder until her vagina opened up and she received him.

They moaned together as he pumped into her, his wooden dick drilling into her body with intensity she'd never felt from her husband. He tossed the phone aside and leaned forward, using his hands below her butt to lift her pelvis. His face came down close to hers and she felt their chests pressing together.

"You're such a fucking slut! Tell me you want my cum!" He breathed into her. "Tell me you want it, you little wife whore," Eddie demanded.

"I want it! I want it! Fill me with your creamy cum!" She screamed back at him as he plowed into her.

With one large jerking movement he plunged his penis deep inside her cunt and let out a deep moan, twitching as he filled her pussy with hot, wet cream.

He lay down on her, panting, and she wrapped her arms around his back.

Then he pulled out of her, now gone soft, and sat up. He picked up the camera in his left hand – still rolling.

With his right fingers, he reached into her pussy hole again, retrieving the cum that he'd just deposited so deeply into her. She arched her back as he slid his fingers inside, welcoming the stimulation.

"You want this cum all over you, don't you?" He asked her.

"Oh yeah..." she sighed.

With his right hand he smeared his milky sperm all over her pussy, massaging her clit and her public mound. He reached inside her and pulled out more semen, then reached up to her tits and rubbed it all over her hard nipples, bringing them even more erect then they'd been a moment previous.

"Taste it," he demanded, pushing his salty fingers into her mouth. "Tell me you like it," he insisted.

She did as she was told, rolling her tongue over his fingertips and swallowing the thick material. "Yes... I love your cum..." she moaned.

Eddie reached down to retrieve what was left of the cum in her pussy, smearing it all over her mouth and demanding that she take more in. She licked it off her lips anxiously and he rubbed his sticky fingers into her hair.

Eddie wiped his hand on the bedspread and turned off the camera.

"Shit," he said, "you're even more of a slut than I thought you'd be." He started sliding his pants back on.

"I'm in town for four more nights," Virginia remarked, slowly caressing her vulva.

"Fantastic. I'm going to fuck you every night, my little cock-sucker," Eddie responded. He pulled his shirt on over his head. "Thanks for the bang," he said, pocketing his phone. "I already sent it to your husband," he commented lightly as he exited the room.

"What!?" Virginia sat up.

She'd have a lot of explaining to do back in Iowa...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Business or Pleasure?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 833 milliseconds